Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
Valentine's Day Rapid Fire is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Mid February| Highs 33°F/ Lows 25°F
BLIZZARD WARNING. Travel with caution, as visibility is low.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Sebastian Holtzer
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 08:37 PM

Seb

Age / 17 | Height / 5'10"

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Krankfurt, Germany

Dating / Layla Dawson

Post Count/ 179

Cutter | Any

Sebastian Holtzer
If I like you, I'll do anything for you. If I don't, I'll do anything to you.
He speaks fluent German, English, French and Spanish. He can carry basic conversations in Russian, Greek and Italian. He was asked to learn an instrument as a child, so he chose a violin. While he would never pursue anything professionally, he does find it calming to play when he's getting stressed. As he wants to excel in the medical field, he wishes to pursue learning Legilimency and plans to become a registered animagus. While he understands his personality will determine the animal, he's hoping it'll be something with a good nose, as he's read about dogs able to sniff out certain medical conditions in people. He has maintained an O in Transfiguration, Potions and Charms, an E in Muggles Studies, Herbology and DADA. He's barely passing the rest of his classes as he doesn't see them helping his career path.
He makes a loyal friend, easy to talk to and he offers his help to those he likes. He would like to fit in and make new friends here.
Most people seem to like him, unless he discovers someone picking on others. If you're a bully, you will likely make this list,
Sebastian has had a few girlfriends during school, though he seems to struggle to keep them. His schoolwork tends to get in the way.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse