Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
We have new main profiles! Go fill in the new fields.

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Autumn-- Late November | Highs 81°F/ Lows 63°F
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING: Constant heavy rains continue drenching the Mount Greylock area. No relief in sight. Outdoor activity is not advised. Please use extreme caution as flooding may occur.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Chloe Chevalier's Scrapbook of +2 Intelligence, Scrapbook; copies of letters
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:13 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / East Haven, VT via Ireland

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

THE COVER

The scrapbook is appealing and it's meant to be so. It's not a journal, but a collection of visual effects and scraps to remind Chloe of precious moments. She's been keeping this book for years though she works on it intermittently and always seems behind. The pages are thick with her many additions; the cover seems barely able to contain it all, fixed with Spell-o-Tape.

Tucked between the thick pages are copies of letters sent to, and received from her family. Both (magical school) acceptance letter pages seem completely fleshed out and there's a memorial chapter to her parents and some of her siblings. Nothing out of the usual. Scraps of paper and fabric are wedged in-between some pages and even different colored fabric for partial projects. Some transparent sheets were carefully added to prevent smudging of her charcoal, pastel, and oil-based drawings.

However, if inserts her wand-tip into the binding along the spine, the book transforms, opening up to a different collection of newspaper articles, pictures, and notes. Unlike the scrapbooking area, this seems like a constant work-in-progress. Included in these hidden pages are "cases" that she's working on, one of which included an obsessive amount of detail concerning the mystery behind her parents' deaths.

[OOC: If you want to be aware of see the case compilation portion of her scrapbook, let me know! It's not the most difficult to "happen" upon. She's not worried about people figuring it out since she believes the cover (hehehe) is convincing enough.]

OOC TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Letter to Mia for Valentine's Day.
2. Letter to Niamh.
3. Memorial letters - excused from classes and where to meet Chloe.
4. Request for tutoring from Anton.
5. Attempted, but failed letter to Bridget.
6. Practicing calligraphy while recording her Cec's wake up event.
7. Fifth Year Thoughts: Part 1.
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:14 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

[OOC: Dated for Valentine's Day. Fixed to meet post length!]

Dear Mia,

I love you!

Love bug,
Chloe

[The letter was think with drawings, though the first page was the above text. The drawings were moving stick figurines of all of Chloe's favorite things to do with Mia. Some were stick figures of the two of them hiding in places and finding each other. Another was them walking and talking with "blah! blah! blah!" above their heads and laughter in between. One was a food fight Chloe had started with peas in a spoon. Another was watching Mia's favorite shows.]

A copy of this letter was imprinted within the pages of Chloe’s journal in case she wanted to review them. On the page facing the letter was a full-page mural of Chloe drawing Mia realistically. It was meant to show all of the stages of Mia’s many emotions, everything from her tear-sodden face to her brilliant smile. Each face was carefully inked for the outline and then shaded in with Prismacolor markers to give depth. Chloe made a few remarks along the edges of this page, most notable: her signature, concern about Mia having seen more sun and ergo her complexion was off, and a few hearts surrounding Mia’s name.

@Mia Chevalier
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:14 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

[Dated for after ComC class and the day after Sweets thread in Wampus common room.]

Dearest Niamh,

I want to go ice skating under water. Is that weird? Do you think a bubblehead charm with some sort of warming charm would do the trick? I'm sure I only like this in theory, but it was just one of the many weird dreams I had last night.

Probably got it because of all of the sweets and ate and drank last night. I wish you were able to join us in the Wampus commons. Cecilia was an arse to me, but Nikon and Ariel fixed that right up. I saved an Irn Bru for you. It was fun!

What do you think about Alec? I can see if maybe he'll come sit next to you and me at lunch later this week. I can translate for you or just leave you alone. Say the word!

Love bug,
Chloe

[Drawn at the bottom of the letter is a line that symbolizes ice with Chloe actively skating in the water, on the ice, with a bubblehead charm. She looks cold, but happy.]

A copy of this letter was retained between a couple of sketches. On one page is a brilliant occamy, done in oil pastel where the colors really pop in comparison to the charcoal rendering of the library on the facing page. Both are protected by the thin veneer of a spell she’d performed rather than a transparency.

@Niamh Chevalier
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:15 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

[font=Times]This note was sent to each of the bigs the day before their parents' deathiversary, flying to them shaped as an origami dragon.

Meet me here. I asked that we have the day off from classes. I need to talk with you. Love, Chloe.

Another letter they'd receive that evening was an official missive from the school stating that their request to be excused from classes for the day had been approved and this was their proof should anyone require it.

These messages were inserted into the chapter immortalizing Chloe’s parents. Rather than being tucked into a part of her scrapbook, these were already carefully constructed into the page. It was a work in progress part of her scrapbook as she’d recently sent and received the respective letters, but there was an obvious theme with a plan. The letter excusing her had been flattened, carefully edged in gold. There were pencil lines of a silhouette of the school that covered the top half of the page that would be the backdrop to the excused letter. The bottom half of the page looked open for additions. Her personal letter had a neat charm to it that made it look like there was rain falling across the words. General sketches were made of each of the bigs, also in silhouette with space in the top right corner for her note with dragon origami floating in 2D version between the note to the silhouettes.

PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:15 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

Hello Anton Novoselić,

I realize that we've never met, but I was meandering down the list of tutors available to help students in the library and saw your name listed most of the subjects I struggle in. Would you please tutor me in DADA? I could really use the help. No pressure though! There are plenty of other tutors if you don't have the time.

Sincerely,
Chloe Chevalier

[At the bottom of the letter were two stick figures, colored in with abstract water color, one was Chloe with her iconic blue hair and the other was another student wearing glasses. In their duel, it was obvious that Chloe's wand wouldn't work with her and her spells were ineffective or altogether useless. Her frustration built up to the point that she broke the fourth wall and waved at the reader as if to say, "plz halp?" It'd restart at intervals.]

A copy of this letter was sandwiched between some notes that she’d made for some homework assignment and a coloring page. It must’ve been Divination homework for the numbers jotted down and the math. It wasn’t artistic, it just covered the page. But if one watched, the numbers would change. It was a transitioning art piece. On the other side of the page, she’d crafted a color-by-numbers, the start to a project she was working on likely for Mia, inspiration taken from the other page.

PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:16 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

[OOC: This is locked away in a part of her journal that requires a wand to open.]

Fifth Year Thoughts.

This year has been odd.

My first year without my parents’ guidance. Part of me is glad because I don’t fight with mam anymore, though I seemed to have traded her out to argue with both of my uncles now. Another part of me is numb because of all of the changes. I read a book one Saturday morning while I was hiding from the school early in my first term here – it said that too many changes and stress could make one feel like they had no control over their lives.

Maybe that’s why I’ve joined and made so many clubs and why I keep trying to take charge of things. I mean, I’ve always been a sort of take-charge kind of girl, but recently I do things, I think to have an element of control. It sort of sad when I think about it for too long.

Sometimes it feels like I’m speaking another language. Not just in sign, but in general. Most people misunderstand my intentions. It feels like it happens all of the time. What if I am? What if nobody understands me because I’m on a whole other level of brokenness? I don’t know. Maybe I’m being too melodramatic.

I’ve made some nice friends though. I’ve built some great relationships that I hope persist through the ages. Though who knows. Anyone could die tomorrow, right? I guess I’ll start with thoughts regarding the growth between me and my siblings. Aside from Sao and L-Bean, I think we were really tight....

Cian: I think he’s doing okay now. He’s not really okay, but he’s better than he was. I was really worried after the first term and then break, but second term he seemed to actually settle in somewhat. The spellcasting is still difficult and frustrating, but I know he’ll manage it! I hope he did well on his exams. A lot of girls seem interested in him. All of the girls want him, all of the guys want to be him, and I’d settle for more time with him. Ha. Now that I’ve cut back on the secrets with him (the signing project), maybe I’ll talk to him a bit more. @Cian Chevalier

Kiernan: He’s been so gentle this year and then such a butthead during others! Okay, so I wrote that all of the girls want Cian? Well, if they don’t want Cian, they want Kiernan. It surprised me (and Niamh, I think). I feel like… for all that I tried talking with him, that I don’t entirely know what’s going on in his life. He’s always been pretty private. I just hope he’s talking to someone about his girl troubles and school stuff. I’m so grateful to be in the same house as him and I doubt he knows this. Occasionally, I feel like I use his presence as a crutch in the common room. @Kiernan Chevalier

Niamh: I don’t feel like we spend nearly enough time together though we do spend time together. I’ve missed her even though we see each other every day and we send notes all of the time. It’s just not the same as being back at home. Maybe she’ll join some clubs next year – she is my favorite canvas and we’ll need models for a fashion thing for Art Club. I worry that she’s getting left behind with everyone. I can’t remember that last time we had a deep discussion (the memorial aside, I mean). Maybe I’ll drag her in for Chliamh (CLEEVE) time. @Niamh Chevalier

Erin: I worry that she’s taking her anger out on the wrong people. But I’m glad that she supports the rest of the siblings in public schooling. It makes me sleep easier knowing that she’s having a relatively normal life. I can’t wait for her to join us at school next year. It’ll help her a lot, I think. Eoin, too, of course. But I think she’ll benefit from being with us. I just worry how her absence will affect Rory and Mia. @Erin Chevalier

Rory: It didn’t feel like we connected very well during the school year. I enjoyed his letters and his steadfast interest in school projects though! I’m glad he enjoyed my drawings. I might do more drawings just for him. I feel like he may feel as isolated as Cian and Niamh at times. Deciding to not speak is his choice, but the uncles are so mad that we won’t push him to talk more. He does talk though. Just because he uses signing to communicate doesn’t mean he’s not talking. (Wait… did I use the negatives wrong?) If he didn’t try to talk or write to us, I’d be more concerned. @Rory Chevalier

Mia: I miss Mia. Her letters are nice though. Maybe this summer I’ll make a piñata with her. I don’t think she’s getting enough attention. Or maybe she’s always been this needy during the breaks. I feel suffocated by how much she needs me. I really resent mam and da’s deaths in those moments. She needs them and they’re gone. I don’t think the unks are doing enough with her. I feel really bad about how I’ve practically ignored her (and the others) during the breaks. It was my way of grieving, but it was a really poor deal for them. I’ll do better by and for her though. I need to. Seeing how anxious and upset she’d get when we split up on the last day of Ilvermorny was pretty telling. @Mia Chevalier
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:17 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

These are in no particular order, just the sketches that came quickest to mind. I’ve done them in the style of anime. I would share them with them, but… it’s in the locked portion of my journal. Silly though. But here are some of the lasting friendships I’ve developed over the last year. I hope they grow in the upcoming year. I’ll miss them all during the summer. Enough so that I’ve invited several over!

Blaire Vice: OH SHE’S SO COOL AND I ADORE HER AND SHE’S MY CO-FOUNDERS AND FRIENDS. And she’s so hot and has no clue! <3 More seriously, she’s one of my trios. It’s me, her, and Kurt that day in the secret passageway. It was pure luck I’d run into two of the most awesome students then and form a club known for getting students involved and spending time outside of classes together. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her. She’s so spunky and fun and reminds me that, despite the class differences in the wizarding world, I can always find friendship around the corner. [There were a couple of carnations drawn around Blaire’s face.] @Blaire Vice

Kurt Reagan: I don’t know what I’d do without his steadiness in our club~. Another favorite and he’s so adventurous and has such great ideas. <3 I hope he comes out of his shell a bit more. When Eoin comes to school, I’ll introduce them. I think they would be fantastic friends. Reminder to self: don’t let him take more than a bite of your ice cream. @Kurt Reagan

Kyara Valentino: She’s practically my best friend at this point. I mean, she knows me pretty well from Art Club and, after a few incidents, I’ve found myself confiding in her more and more. She’s really cool. <3 I guess I should explain myself a bit more – she’s going through a really difficult time. Her parents might be getting a divorce over their grief and strife of having lost a son. Evidently Kyara and he were close. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost Cian. Even thinking of the grief I’d feel is… insurmountable. Here’s hoping I never live to see the day that he’s not around. Anyway, moroseness aside, I’ve invited her over for the summer. I can’t wait to draw and gab with her. I wonder if she feels more prepared for her upcoming TOADs this year than I did coming into the school. @Kyara Valentino

Gia Donovan: Sometimes I pretend we’re actually sisters because we share the same last name. Or used to. I adore her. She’s an amazing Art Club hostess and is so kind and gentle. I’ve begun relying on her advice more than Sao’s. I wonder what Gia will be doing over the summer. Oh! I should get her some funky clothes from a Vermont shop for the fashion stuff we have planned with the Art Club next year. [A warm sunrise emanates from her name. Warmth is imbued in her excerpt.] @Gia Donovan

Cecilia Rumm: Another close friend. I feel like I understand her better after all of our falling outs and falling back ins. She lost her mom, too. And she’s sad about not getting as much attention from her family. I don’t think I’d ever know how that feels. All of the Donovans Chevaliers are constantly underfoot. I hope that Cec can be a good friend some day and not just a close one. I hope she will be anyway. I hope I didn’t mess things up for her and Logan. I invited her over, but I think she has a lot going on with her. I mean, she said she’s bored at home, but I think part of her still tries to hide from everything. She puts up such a front. I hope she’ll let it down a bit next year and really have fun. @Cecilia Rumm

Logan Beaumont IV: He’s really cool and awesome at Quidditch. Recently I think we’ve been friends more than acquaintances! I never realized how funny he was before now. Oh! And he also tutored Cian which was really sweet of him. He bought me a journal. I think I’m going to surprise him by filling it up over the summer and next term and regifting it to him for the winter holidays. Cannot wait to cheer him on during the games! It’ll be such a difficult choice between him and Kiernan and the twins! @Logan Beaumont IV

Annabelle Evans: Another friend. Cian complains that I have too many, but this one is a soft-spoken sweetheart. She’s gentle the same way Gia is, but so much fun to be around. I won’t forget how she helped me con Kyara into going ice skating. She’s elegant, she’s grace, and she will never try to eat your face – ANNABELLE! (I’m so glad nobody will ever read these things. I’m so weird.) @Annabelle Hope Evans

Ariel Thornton: She’s so quirky and fun and one of my favorite Littles. (Well, younger school peeps.) I wonder how tutoring went between her and Nikon. I’m sure it went well. Nikon’s a great, patient teacher and unlikely to get scorched by Ariel’s explosive magic. I’m sure everyone knows about what happened in her class. I think she’ll find control at some point next year. After all, that’s what this school is supposed to do – help with control. Had a blast with her birthday and the birthday riddle though! @Ariel Thornton

Nikon Vitellius: What a muppet. He’s so full of himself! Anyway, I’ll miss him loads. I got so upset about him leaving that I avoided him the last couple of weeks. It’s too much like Saoirse leaving for good. I’ll always appreciate the knowledge he imparted to me and how he’s made me feel included in Wampus. He’s one of the 1% to me. Ugh. I’m going to start ugly crying again. What a prat. Anyway, I think he fancies Eva. At least it seemed like they were pretty cozy during the hike. I’m excited for them! @Nikon Vitellius

Bridget Lavale: I can’t express even here exactly how much I appreciate her friendship. Kyara’s like my best friend, but Bridget has been stalwart in her support of me, particularly in the last term. She’s the person that found me when I was ripping myself up over The Incident. I can’t describe just how much her opinion means to me sometimes, but I am grateful that she doesn’t view me like some backwards country muppet or something. I find that she’s so easy to talk to. I don’t understand why I’m disappointed that she is interested in Cian. Perhaps because Kiernan was so interested in her and nothing came of it. Though if she was who Cian likes (which would make sense given their house and how breathtakingly gorgeous she is) I am very happy for both of them. [Beside her bit, there’s a forlorn Chloe despite her hopefulness in the words.] @Bridget Lavale

Reko Vitellius: He’s so quiet and careful. I think might’ve been a bit nervous around me. Maybe it’s just shyness being around so many older students in the art club. Regardless, I loved how intense he got during the body painting! He’s so sharp and has great technique. I look forward to working more with him more and hearing what new art techniques that he in mind. @Reko Vitellius

Suzie Gura: On the corner of weird and wonderful stands one Miss Suzie Gura. Seriously, I don’t know what she does to her fly’s wings, but her potions are enviable. I really like our quirky friendship. Though she feels like a research partner half of the time. I mean, after coffee she’s human again. I hope we’ll spend more time next year. I heard that I’ve succeeded into advanced potions despite my grade! Probably because the professor left halfway through the year. Lucky and yet… not. Meh. Anyway, I love her hair and her facial expressions are as great as Jack’s! [Several moving potion brewing scenes are drawn around her!] @Suzie Gura

Damian Holger: SUPER HYPED ALL OF THE TIME! He’s definitely spent the better part of last term teasing me. What a buttmunch. And he’s getting so much bigger than me that I might get squished for reals next time he jumped me! I will never be able to explain how much him pulling Cian into the Holger twins friend roundup meant to me. Maybe I’ll give it a go next term and show him my appreciation. I think it’s awesome that our birthdays are around the same time. I’ll definitely have to send a message to him, if only to pester him. My voice isn’t nice in the morning. Sheesh. Cian will never drop that! Maybe Damian would be interested in student council with me, it’d be nice to hear someone else who’s a strong advocate for cultural appreciation. [Chloe drew herself hugging his name.] @Damian Holger

Dominic Holger: He’s really intelligent and generally laidback. Quite refreshing to be around. I like how relaxed he is and think Cian appreciates his sharp turn of wit. I sure do! I’m so excited that he’s in the Adventure Club even if their goal is to scare the ever-living life outta me! I wonder if Cian invited them over for the summer. Regardless, I’ll never forget how I walked in on them working out the patronus spell. Dominic knows so many languages it’s astounding. I’m glad that he occasionally soothes the strife kicked up by their joking around. I wonder if Dominic would be interested in art club. @Dominic Holger

Jack Bishop: If Kyara’s my bestie and Bridget is my support, then Jack is my partner-in-crime. I mean, I’ve never pushed to get into trouble, but we push each other to daring-do. He’s exciting and loud (in a way that complements my personality) and vibrant and full of life. He’s terribly attractive in personality as well as physically. It’s probably why I often use him as a model for my drawings. It’s the life in him. He makes me want to experience more life and there’s not many – even in my family (except maybe Cian when he’s being honest with himself) – that satisfy that craving. Remind me to never let him convince me to eat pudding again though. [Idle hearts and other things are doodles about him. He has a few different styles of anime shots to include his superhero sketches folded into the pages.] @Jack Bishop

Eva Blackwood: D’awww! Snowbunny! If I ever unintentionally escalate, she intentionally deescalates. Ha. It’s not purposeful on my part, but I do recognize that she tries to mellow any conflicts. There was nothing more that she could help with Jax or Cecilia though. Some people, if they have a mind to be an arse, won’t be receptive to even her sweetness. She’s the third in the trio comprised of Jack and me. I think Jack fancies her, but won’t say anything. But she’s half in love with Nikon ever since The Incident! Maybe I should’ve grabbed Jack on my way in. He was probably trying to see how many stairs he could skip in one go down the astronomy tower again. Anyway – Eva! A walking fluffy bunny! I don’t think that she liked the nickname I gave her originally, but it grows on you. I’ll have to show her the Monty Python skit from the Holy Grail about the blood-thirsty bunny. @Eva Blackwood
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Chevalier
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:17 AM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single /

Post Count/ 296

Redshirt |

Later, still distressed, Chloe spent some time alone with her journal. She’d had a few chats with friends and felt like she was going to be okay. It sucked, but she’d live. Damian kissed her. Damian kissed her. And her feelings on it were mixed, mostly because it’d been a pleasant kiss, but had none of the heat she’d wanted. She thought she’d be kissed by someone with reciprocal feelings. Of course, her discussions with girlfriends had yielded in much cooing and trying to suss out what she felt, but… Chloe wasn’t altogether sure what she felt. What little hope had risen out of the kiss had been immediately squashed by Damian’s clumsy exit.

Lazily, half-heartedly, she penned some notes about her thoughts. Then, after she stared at the explicit drawing of how it must’ve looked, her being kissed --Merlin, her hair had been wet at the time - did anyone bother to remember these details about their first kiss?-- she recalled the only other person that she’d admitted what she’d dared hope her first kiss might be like.

Of anyone in the school, it wasn’t Niamh, though Chloe had been excited about Niamh's relationship success. It had been her near-miss kiss - Logan Beaumont IV.

Like she had over the last couple of weeks, she felt the urge to write him, to keep trying until he broke down and acted like he had for the second half of the last term - like a friend.

Logs,

I’m sure you’ve heard by now that I experienced my first kiss and it’s now been ridiculed to hell and back. I just wanted to share with you some of my thoughts on it.

It wasn’t too wet. I was abnormally concerned that my first kiss might drown me. Like, irrationally worried. I’ve had nightmares. Okay, not really, but daymares. (Not even really those, I mean, I do now, but- whatever. I never really thought about kissing before until The Incident.)

It felt like it lasted forever and not long enough. I can still recall how it felt like my heart might burst, it was pounding so hard! As if I were suddenly sprinting. I felt every beat.

It felt so nice and extremely intimate.

It was my first kiss and it was everything I could’ve hoped for it to be… except for the following confusion thereafter.

I regret squandering my first kiss. I loved that it was spontaneous and hate how much I think about it. How my lips burn in memory and how much I want to do it again.

I just wanted to share some of my thoughts with you on it. Since only you knew what I’d ever hoped for in my first kiss.

xx,
Chloe

After writing it, she grimaced at how she came across like a simpleton interested only in more kissing. And the details, like he'd care. Furthermore, after his act in the tower…

Chloe sighed and shoved the letter between some old entries. Reminding herself that she had her siblings, Chloe just couldn’t shake how lonely she felt in that moment. Between Cian who’d never kissed and Niamh and her successful kisses, nobody knew what Chloe wanted. Wasn’t that her fault for not opening up more? For sharing superficial news?

She ached for the closeness she once felt between her and Cian and Kiernan and her siblings. Toying with the idea of sending a message to Cian, Chloe decided against it. He didn’t seem to want to know those things about her life. Her thoughts wanders, gently tracing everything she knew about Cian. No, he cared, cares.

She just didn’t know how to approach it with him. Maybe she could catch him during a meal and… maybe during a class? Nobody knew their signing still. He wouldn’t like it though. But she was too busy, she realized with some bitterness for her poor time management.

Disgusted with herself, she forced herself to write:

C,

We need to talk.

-C

She’d sent it before realizing how he might take it and quickly send a post script.

PS - NOTHING BAD! I just need my other half. Schedule at your convenience, of course. I’ll make time for you.

Niamh Chevalier Cian Chevalier Damian Holger
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse