Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Swim with the fishes, open
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 01:29 PM

Dani

Age / 16 | Height / 5 ft 7

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

Danni hated looking through Cal's trunk, it felt as though she was betraying him in some way. But she didn't want things to go back to the way they had been over a year before. She'd taken out anything sharp and would only give it back to him as he proved that he wouldn't do anything idiotic with them. Inside the trunk was a pure mess of ink bottles, books, scraps of paper, dirty clothes and wooden models. Danni decided that it was best to go through his post too, because if he wasn't going to be honest with her, then at least she would back-up information if she ever had to use it.

She didn't know what to expect from the letters, probably just normal things that she already knew about. Danni never got any post from family or that, excluding presents, everything went to Cal and he passed on the required information. Apparently, it was a lot easier to just tell one of them in hopes that the message would be passed on.

Danni decided to take the post stack down to the Common Room, she preferred it there compared to the library and she didn't even have to look respectable in her loungewear. She read through the letter from their grandfather, which was dated back a few weeks prior. She had known none of this about her uncle and had often wondered why they hadn't gotten any of their thrust fund money for February. Then she found another one from their aunt detailing how everything had been solved on her end and she would be sending the money, until the investigation was finished.

Danni crumpled up the letters and tossed them into the fire, she felt pure rage boiling over inside her. She needed to go find her twin to hash everything out, it had been one of the first and only times that Cal had lied or hidden anything from her.

She knew that she would likely find him by the lake, which was usually where he hung out, because of quiet it was and because of the fact that he didn't really like being trapped inside. "CALEB! WE NEED TO TALK, NOW!!" Danni balled up her fists, as she confronted her brother. "Hmm, what's wrong?" He had jumped a little in surprise, his books were scattered around him and he was dipping his feet in the lake water. "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE WHOLE MONEY THING?! OH, WAIT. I KNOW, YOU WERE TOO BUSY TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH PEOPLE!" Cal went ash-faced and stoic, there was no way he was going to reply with an answer that would satisfy her. "I forgot about the letters, I wasn't hiding it from you." He sighed.

Danni lost it and pushed him into the lake, it was normal twin fighting, although when she tried to jump in to deal with her brother, she felt as though she was unable to move in anyway.

Sofia Moon

Poppy Everheart for the mention

Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
*Lyrics All or Nothing by We Are The In Crowd
PM
^
Edwin Murray
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:13 AM

Eddie, Ed

Age / 17 | Height / 5'10"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Atlanta, GA

really really confused / like extremely confused

Post Count/ 66

Reanie | She/Her

Edwin was on a walk through the Greylock Forest after spending quite. He needed a break from the plants, even though the forest had plants, as well. The greenhouses actually were meant as a break from the castle. At least, it was in his case. The place reminded him of home, so he liked to visit it often. Besides, there were a lot of interesting people that visited the greenhouses often, like Laila or Sebastian. It was a great way to make friends and feel at home. So, actually, it was a lot better than his parents’ greenhouses. When Eddie found himself in those, he always had to help. Besides, nobody had ever visited his parents’ farm. He was always worried that inviting his friends to Atlanta would burden his parents. They were also the biggest trolls in the world, and he didn’t want his friends to see his cute, yet embarrassing baby photos. Only one person was allowed to see them, which was his future wife aka Caelia Lucan.

On his stroll, the wizard walked off-track quite a lot. The lake was a good spot to hang out at, as well. Unfortunately, it had become quite a popular spot to hang out. This time, the spot was taken. The brown-haired boy looked at the two students – recognizing them as the Rowan twins – while he leaned against one of the trees. The screaming surprised him quite a bit. He didn’t know that women could be that angry. He had never seen Caelia like that before. Danni looked pissed off, seemingly ready to beat up her twin after pushing him into the lake. As quick as possible, Edwin sprinted over to the both of them. He wasn’t really a fan of violence, so he wanted to stop them.

The male pukwudgie stopped the girl by wrapping an arm around his waist. With his muscular body, it was quite easy to stop the girl. “Now, let’s do a pirouette,” Eddie joked around, turning the girl’s body with the face towards him. He gave her a quick charming smile that put his dimples on display, before picking up with ease and throwing her little body over his shoulder. The boy had never expected to do something like this, but he was glad that he worked out almost every single day. “Let’s go Danni, we have places to get to. Bye, Caleb!” Edwin walked away from the lake, further into the forest. Even if the Horned Serpent tried to free herself with words or actions, he wouldn’t let go of her until he reached a clearing. Gently, he threw Danni of his shoulder and put her on one of the horizontal tree trunk in the clearing.

Eddie crossed his arms in front of his chest, like a disappointed parent. “Well… Well… Well…” he shook his head, before laughing. “I didn’t know you were the kind of person that pushes people in the lake. If you want to talk about it, your counseling session starts now.” For few seconds, he looked at a non-existent watch on his right palm before shooting a charming, yet mischievous smile at the witch. “I’m all yours,” he winked, squatting down so that he would be on the same eye-level as Danni on the tree trunk.

~---~
ooc: permission from author to 'kidnap' Danni.
Danni Rowan
PM
^
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 06:01 PM

Dani

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

Danni felt her breathe catching in her chest, she had begun to panic with the amount of physical contact. "Edwin, let go of me now!" Why couldn't he have just left well enough alone, twin fights were pretty normal, when they were younger they used to fight almost every day without cause. In fact, in their first year, Cal had thrown her in the lake because she had hidden the fact that she had told their aunt about all the stuff that he'd been hiding from the rest of the family. "Let's not do a Pirouette." Danni felt as though she was going to be sick.

Danni would have drawn out to hit him if she could get free enough to do so. "Can you get off me already?" She struggled against Edwin's grasp, this was all compounding her fears into one. "Put me down you giant oaf." She said hitting him on the back. Danni almost looked to her brother for help, but he was too busy trying and failing to get out of the lake.

"You're an idiot." Danni stated, before she kicked him in the shin, the moment that Edwin let her down. "My brother can swim, so he was pretty safe on that count, plus I wouldn't be surprised if he has friends in there." She didn't understand why the heck anyone would be interested in anything, that beyond things was mainly family business. "My idiot of an uncle got arrested and because of that there was an investigation and our trust fund was cut off for a little bit, and Caleb knew all about it and never told me about it." There wasn't much to it at all, so she didn't expect too much reaction.

Edwin Murray

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Edwin Murray
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:31 PM

Eddie, Ed

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Atlanta, GA

Post Count/ 66

Reanie | She/Her

Danni’s reaction to the pirouette was hilarious. It made Edwin chuckle. The girl was struggling, trying to free herself from his grasp. Too bad that the boy worked out daily. Well, it wasn’t bad for him. It was healthy. And he enjoyed the stares from girls that appreciated his physique.Nein,” he responded to her request of release by imitating Sebastian’s accent. The girl would probably not get the reference. After rooming with him for a bit, he naturally picked up on some of his special German words. The ‘insult’ that she said when hitting his back was hilarious. “Giant? Oaf?” Eddie laughed. “I can't argue on the oaf part.” The boy wasn’t the most intelligent person. Every student knew that he had one of the most pathetic grade lists in the entire existent of Ilvermorny. His mother had always told him that he wasn’t the type that wasn’t good at studying. He was apparently ‘destined for other things’.

However, compared to others. I’m not that tall.” Edwin stood at the height of 5’10”. Secretly, he still hoped to grow a little bit. Even an inch would make him happy. As a seventeen-year-old, he had a few years until he would be able to reach his goal of 6’0”. Too bad that most of the males from his family were of average height, just like him. Another insult came out of Danni’s mouth when he let her down. Besides the insult, there was another present for him: a kick to his shin. Eddie murmured some curses under his breath, secretly happy that the spot between his legs hadn’t been the target. He inhaled deeply before returning to look at Danni again, with a smile. Oaf. Idiot. The insult always sounded similar to one another.

His statement about her brother’s friend made him chuckle. Quickly, he hid his smile behind his hand. “I actually brought you here because you looked like you were determined to make him swim with his friends forever,” he clarified, understanding that her twin probably could swim. The girl looked a bit reluctant to tell him anything, but she still did. “Maybe he wanted to protect you and not bother you with the problems. I speak from the perspective of an older and younger brother,” he told his opinion, “It still isn’t kind to hide things, though. Did you ask him why?

PM
^
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 08:00 PM

Dani

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

"Ich wette, das ist das Einzige, was du sagen kannst. Du musst kein Genie sein, um zu wissen, wie man "Nein" sagt." Danni answered in response to Eddie's answer, she had no idea why the heck she could remember something like that, it had been a long time since she'd needed any need for German. It was because of her uncle that she knew it in the first place. She found it kind of funny that Eddie had used an accent.

"I have you beat on that one then, just one inch above average height for an Irish woman and that's without being fully grown." It was a low blow, but she had fun setting up that tiny fire. It wasn't really unexpected her mother had been rather tall and her aunt was quite tall too, so it wasn't too strange for her at all. If Danni had aimed her kick a little lower down on the foot, then maybe she would have given him a real pain in the pressure point.

"No, I'm afraid to say that my brother has other things on his mind. So no he wasn't trying to protect me in anyway, it's him being an idiot." She sighed, she almost got the feeling that he was trying to defend Cal. "Unfortunately he's very forgetful and besides i know my brother better than you do." She bit at her nail slightly, she didn't mean it in a nasty way at all, but it was true, no one knew you better than your own twin.

Edwin Murray

Ich wette, das ist das Einzige, was du sagen kannst. Du musst kein Genie sein, um zu wissen, wie man "Nein" sagt.- I bet that's the only thing you can say. You don't need to be a genius to know how to say 'no'

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Edwin Murray
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 02:09 PM

Eddie, Ed

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Atlanta, GA

Post Count/ 66

Reanie | She/Her

Edwin didn’t know enough German to understand Danni. Unfortunately, his roommate hadn’t really taught him anything. So, the older student just ignored what the female Rowan twin had said. It was probably something insulting, similar to oaf. The girl was also trying to insult him by boasting about her height. “To me, you are still short tho,” Eddie chuckled. The indirect insult had no effect on him. Even though he was kind to everyone, he knew that others were talking about him behind his back. They called him a fool, idiot, and oaf. Recently, he heard that some were having a bet what would become of his future. The seventeen-year-old actually wanted to participate with the bet. There was a big probability that

I bet you do,” Eddie laughed at the girl sighing because of his words. “Maybe it is better to just talk instead of scream and shove him into the lake.” As someone from a loving family, it felt weird to see siblings throw each other in the lake. Yes, he had some fights with his brothers. However, they weren’t really physical and more verbal discussions that became quite loud. His younger and older brother both preferred not to take things physical. Besides that, their parents had learned them to always talk about misunderstandings. “I still think you need to talk him, properly. Even though the problem doesn’t influence you anymore. I don’t if it still does, though.

PM
^
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:05 PM

Dani

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

Danni smiled happily to herself, as she realised that the older boy had no clue what she had actually said to him, she kind of thought that it was pretty funny, but she knew that she couldn't continue making fun of him in German or even in Irish, otherwise she'd probably just be repeating herself. "Hey, no need to get tetchy, because you're insecure about your height. I'm quite comfortable with mine." Danni smiled innocently, before sticking out her tongue. She kind of liked messing with people, if she could get away with it, it was no means anything serious, she found playful teasing funny. Being tall in her family was the norm, and she was by no means the smallest in the family, though she probably wasn't finished growing. "You never know, a pretty fairy may come along and make you taller, or maybe you could use some sort of potion to help." She covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing and to try and hide her smile.

"Oh, by the way. I don't believe that you're actually an idiot or about to fail your way out of school..." She paused slightly and looked down. "I heard about the bet and I think it's stupid. You don't have to have the best grades to be smart, school only works for those that are academically minded." It was strange to actually be honest with anyone, without having her guard up, this was her being real. Danni had grown up knowing that not everyone was smart in the same ways.

"Like he hasn't done the same thing to me before." Danni knew that her punishing Cal was better than, him punishing himself. Of course she would have the argument, Cal wouldn't have even tried to defend himself against her. "He'll come looking for me if it's really important." Danni mumbled in reply, but looking at the letters Cal had almost sorted the whole thing out with their aunt.

Edwin Murray

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Edwin Murray
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 03:27 PM

Eddie, Ed

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Atlanta, GA

Post Count/ 66

Reanie | She/Her

The playful teasing from the Horned Serpent made him chuckle a tiny bit. He also frowned when her teasing suddenly changed to some serious talk about his intelligence and the bets that people had with each other about his future. Eddie still kept a friendly smile throughout her talk, before responding. “Well… Little, innocent girl who likes to push people into lakes. I’m not insecure about my height or intelligence. People close to me actually call me arrogant most of the time, they probably don’t want a fairy boasting my confidence level even further. But I will still keep your teasing and encouragement in special, safe spot in my heart, okay?” Edwin playfully winked at her. He actually really disliked that some people tried to be worried about his feelings. He was a seventeen-year-old social butterfly, he could take care of himself.

Their conversation eventually led to why they were sitting in the clearance of the forest, why he had ‘kidnapped’ her – her twin brother. “Well… some people have bad habits. They still deserve a chance for a proper talk.” The boy smiled when Danni mumbled something that made him glad. “He will,” he said in a similar tone before taking a look around. “Well, I have to go. I think the greenhouse plants are missing me. It was a nice talk. Good luck with your bro, Danni!” Edwin ruffled her hair before turning his back to her and walking away. Before he was out of her range of hearing things, he screamed that she should still consider talking to Caleb.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse