Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Duo of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Halloween Maze - First Years, A Maze & Spider...Man!
Jack Wagon
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 02:51 PM

Jack

Age / 11

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Siluria, Alabama

/

Author Alias /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 35

Jack thought he heard voices up ahead, and went on around the next bend. He had to admit, if only to himself, that some of the stuff in here was pretty scary.

Behind him, Xavier, dressed as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy, was helping Lucy, who was dressed up in cereal boxes and plastic cutlery, break free from a tangle of spiderwebs. Serenity, who was dressed as, well, Jack wasn’t sure…she could pass for Vixen, had just pointed out a huge spider poised above them, ready to drop. Jack wasn’t sure if the spider was just a decoration, or whether it might still pounce.

Either way, Jack, himself dressed as The Punisher, was going to try and refrain from using the Knockback Jinx again, try being the operative word.

Up ahead, he saw the kids that had entered earlier, including the two who were dressed like Wonder Woman and Cyborg. They were attempting to navigate some sort of swampy water challenge. He wondered for a moment if maybe Professor Allain, the Swamp Witch, who carried a staff, could answer some of his questions about wands, staves and other foci. Jack would file that away for later.

“Hey” Jack called back. “We’ve caught up with the others, come on! Time for an epic Marvel vs DC throwdown. Don’t make me go ‘Flipendo’ on your butts!”

Unfortunately for Jack, when he said the word, his hand was still in his pocket, on his wand. The Knockback Jinx went off in his pants.

Xavier Willow
Serenity Vitellius
Lucy Blackwood
Akira Tanaka
Harper Jareau
Rosemary Moon
PM EMAIL
^
Xavier Willow
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 11:12 AM

Xave(sounds like Zayve)

Age / 11

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Fresh out of elementary school :) /

Author Alias / Xavier

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 2

Xavier was pretty happy with how things turned out so far. He gained three new friends in just a couple minutes. The first was Serenity, she seemed pretty stoic on the outside but Xavier thinks that just means she is really warm on the inside. Xavier thought to himself "It's going to take a while for her to truly accept me, but it seems like the wait is worth it as she seems very loyal!" The second was Lucy, she seemed to be much more energetic and positive than him, and he liked that! Xavier could envision a great future for the two of them. Last but not least, Jack. Xavier liked how he was very headstrong, unlike himself. Xavier was hoping that eventually, they could reach best-friend status.

The whole rest of the maze seemed to go through like a blur as Xavier was thinking about all of this until Lucy got stuck in the webbing. As he cleared the last of the webbing he suddenly heard Serenity's somewhat-sarcastic warning call.

He then looked up and saw what seemed to be a huge daddylong legs right above him and Lucy. Xavier screamed, "Let's run!!!!" In a moment of haste, he grabbed Lucy's hand and hightailed it to safety without even checking if the spider was real or not.

"Sorry if I pulled too hard Lucy, but that was a life-or-death situation back there and I'm pretty sure you would choose life to!"

After the spider situation seemed to calm down Jack noticed the other group up ahead. “Hey we’ve caught up with the others, come on! Time for an epic Marvel vs DC throwdown." Xavier looked to Serenity and Lucy and said "We finally caught up to your other friends!" Xavier then realized if a debate was going to occur that he would be supporting Jack on Team Marvel.

Suddenly Jack made a jovial taunt that he probably wished he could've taken back "Don’t make me go ‘Flipendo’ on your butts!" As a result, Jack went flying... but his pants didn't go with him. Xavier tried to keep a calm face but after a couple seconds he burst into complete laughter. Xavier couldn't contain his giggles and fell onto the floor laughing "Hahahaha.... Jack..... Are, are you alright?!"

Jack Wagon Serenity Vitellius Lucy Blackwood Harper Jareau Akira Tanaka Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image

Xavier Willows
PM EMAIL
^
Serenity Vitellius
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 06:05 AM

Age / 11

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Somerset, VT

Eternal Partner / Wolfe

Author Alias / Kitsune

Timezone/

Post Count/ 17

Serenity had to admit this maze thing wasn't half bad after all. Not only did 'some' things appear scary or rather cool but all the webbing sent Lucy into a state of panic and after pointing out a rather large spider overhead she got to watch both the other girl and the wimpy kid take off at a run. Oh rewards of hard work.

Given the smaller spacing and the one way track Serenity didn't bother putting much effort into 'catching' up with the others. Wolfe was chilling through the experience and she couldn't be bothered. If worst came to worst, (or best, depending on point of view) the brown haired girl would lose the others in the maze and still make it out first. The idea was amusing for a few seconds but that was before she witnessed 'Talks-alot' make more of a fool of himself.

While still taunting about their rivalry? Whomever, whatever it involved the other group was somehow connected and they'd caught up. Only that wasn't the funny part, Jack said the word and still had a hand on his wand. Idiot. He went flying while Xavier and herself caught full sight of and cracked up laughing. Least the boy had some sense to ask if he was alright. Serenity just didn't care and laughed some more.

"That was great! Hahaha~! Do another one!" she said through heavy chuckles and leaning on Wolfe for support. Straightening up dark eyes caught sight of the familiar and somewhat welcome faces of Akira and Harper. Wolfe's head perked up also at the familiar scents and bodies. Maybe the duo could ditch this lot and join them stead.

Xavier Willow
Jack Wagon
Lucy Blackwood
Akira Tanaka
Harper Jareau
Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rosemary Moon
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 02:46 PM

Rose, Rosie

Age / 11

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Winnipeg, Canada

Taken / Frungle The Frog - A Stuffed Animal

Author Alias /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 51

Rosemary was safely tucked in between her two friends. It was the biggest scare of her life and they were there to encourage her to keep going and get rid of all her fears. They were so lovely. Her cheeks were reddening, touched by the words and actions of her friends. However, when she responded to them, she was channeling her inner Yoda. “ I-I am f-fine!” The young witch was still looking at the floor, afraid to know what had touched her a second. The embrace with Akira was nice though. She felt protected until she noticed that he was laughing.

Yah! Akira-sshi! Don’t laugh!” Her entire face became red of the embarrassment. She started to pout and stomping her feet on the ground. “I bet it was a scary thing!” Out of frustration she stopped hugging her fellow Thunderbird and hugged Harper instead. “Harpie is a better hugger,” she stuck her tongue out to the boy, “as long as wonder woman protects me, I’m fi-” Before she could finish, another scream left her mouth when she suddenly heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice. Flipendo? Butts? Were they under attack? Someone fell and the sound of the fall scared her a lot.

The little girl immediately started using her companions as a human shield, waiting for the next flipendo to hit one of them. She then heard a familiar girl laughing. “Serenity? Lucy?” she asked, looking into the distance and seeing the other group of Firsties.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Akira Tanaka
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:09 PM

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown /

Single / None

Author Alias / Redshirt

Timezone/

Post Count/ 27

Akira was grateful that Harper could empathize with him missing his family. He was super excited about the prospect of meeting Mr. Hawk, too.

Deep in the swamp portion of the maze, they were curled around Rosie for a moment, soothing their agitated friend until Akira started laughing. Rose’s complaints fell on deaf ears, and Harper’s sensible expressive question was lost as Akira was too tickled by Rosie’s reaction! By the time he’d sobered up, Rosie was now hugging Harper and telling him she was a better hugger than him.

Akira, however, was too interested in keeping Rose from getting scared of the swamp monster behind her. From Harper’s grin, Akira could tell that she wanted to go up and maybe tickle it! One of them would have to be responsible. Since Rose was his housemate, he’d take care of her.

“Harper-tan, y-” Rose distracted him with another scream.

He blinked, frowning slightly down at Rose because her scream hurt his ears. Then he heard familiar chuckling from behind them. Serenity-sama. Rose confirmed the other and that their other housemate was with her.

“Do you want to tackle the swamp monster, Wonder Woman-sama? Rose-chan, since she doesn’t like my hugs, can go hug on Lucy-chan instead.” He’d follow Harper’s lead in this case. They could stomp back through the illusory swamp to meet up with their own firstie buddies.

Serenity Vitellius Xavier Willow Jack Wagon Lucy Blackwood Harper Jareau Rosemary Moon
PM
^
Harper Jareau
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 05:32 PM

Harpie

Age / 11

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Greylock, MA

too young / no one

Author Alias / Sarah/Kiva

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 57

Rosie was no longer afraid but angry at Akira for laughing at her. That was one way of getting her to get over being afraid. However, in her anger at Akira, Rosie decided Harper was the new hugger. She hand handed hugged the taller girl since her other hand was still holding Akira’s. Rosie was showing Akira that she didn’t need him when she suddenly screamed into Harper’s ear. The brunette winced, her ears ringing from the high pitched sound. There had been a noise just before Rosie screamed and from over Akira’s shoulder, she saw another group of people, a couple on the ground. It was easy to identify her roommate among them.

Harper waved in their direction, her wide smile returning to her face at the sight of her friends. She had no idea what happened or why a couple of them were on the ground. She hadn’t thought anything was [i]that[i] scary where people would pass out, but that wouldn’t explain Serenity’s laughter. Or perhaps it did? It was hard to tell sometimes.

Her attention returned to Akira as he directed his question to her. Her blue eyes lit up at the mention of the swamp monster and the name ‘Wonder Woman’. Although she didn’t want to leave Rosie behind, with Lucy and Serenity joining the mix, she knew that her friend would be in good hands. “Yes!” Harper replied happily. “We will clear the way for Rosie and our fabulous friends by taking down the monster. Rosie, you’ll be safe in Lucy’s hands.”

Akira Tanaka
Rosemary Moon
Lucy Blackwood
Jack Wagon
Xavier Willow
Serenity Vitellius

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucy Blackwood
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 11:18 AM

Age / 11

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Beverley, England

Single /

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 17

With help from Xavier, she finally cleared the spider webs off her, the tickling finally eased. Next thing she knew, his hand was grasping hers and she was being pulled into a run. He mentioned daddy long leg spiders in the ceiling and Lucy could not have been more relieved having escape them. "Oh! I'm very grateful, definitely prefer life over death." She laughed in response.

Lucy missed most of the conversation behind her but figured it mostly consisted of Serenity laughing at her, not surprising there. Next thing she knew, Jack was on his butt about 5 feet away. Missing the moment leading up to it "Do it again! I missed it! I want to see you land on your butt again!" She giggled in response.

"Serenity? Lucy?" Lucy heard a familiar voice behind her, one of her roommates and the one she talks to most. "Rosie? Is that you?" was all she could manage her eyes clouded from the fog. Finally, her tall figure came out along with two other familiar ones. "Oh and Harper and Akira!" she went to go and run after them, grabbing Serenity's hand to drag her along with her when Rosie was shoved into her arms.

“We will clear the way for Rosie and our fabulous friends by taking down the monster. Rosie, you’ll be safe in Lucy’s hands.” Lucy laughed, "Wonder Woman to the rescue!" she shouted "It's okay Rosie, I've been screaming all night, Serenity laughed at me the whole time." she sent a brief glare in Serenity's direction. "But my new friend Xavier here saved me from the approaching spiders, he can save us both now!" she laughed and smiled in his direction.

Looking at Jack now all she could manage was "So, about the whole debate thing you planned." still holding Rosie's hand, she looked in the direction of Harper and Akira "It looks like DC wins considering they're the ones trying to save us." she smirked proud of her friends.

Rosemary Moon
Akira Tanaka
Harper Jareau
Serenity Vitellius
Jack Wagon
Xavier Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Wagon
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:50 pm

Jack

Age / 11

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Siluria, Alabama

/

Author Alias /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 35

QUOTE (Xavier Willow @ Oct 11 2017, 09:12 AM)

After the spider situation seemed to calm down Jack noticed the other group up ahead. “Hey we’ve caught up with the others, come on! Time for an epic Marvel vs DC throwdown." Xavier looked to Serenity and Lucy and said "We finally caught up to your other friends!" Xavier then realized if a debate was going to occur that he would be supporting Jack on Team Marvel.

Suddenly Jack made a jovial taunt that he probably wished he could've taken back "Don’t make me go ‘Flipendo’ on your butts!" As a result, Jack went flying... but his pants didn't go with him.  Xavier tried to keep a calm face but after a couple seconds he burst into complete laughter.  Xavier couldn't contain his giggles and fell onto the floor laughing "Hahahaha.... Jack..... Are, are you alright?!"

Jack had flown down the corridor and his head was now impaled up the the shoulders in the soft, spongy wall. However, muffled laughter could be heard from inside. Placing a hand on either side of the breach, Jack pushed, and his head popped out covered in some sort of mucus-like slime. Jack was still laughing as well. It hadn’t been what he’d meant to do, but everyone was laughing, and it HAD been more thrilling than anything else in the maze.

QUOTE (Serenity Vitellius @ Oct 12 2017, 04:05 AM)

He went flying while Xavier and herself caught full sight of and cracked up laughing. Least the boy had some sense to ask if he was alright. Serenity just didn't care and laughed some more.

"That was great! Hahaha~! Do another one!" she said through heavy chuckles and leaning on Wolfe for support.

Jack looked as Serenity. Hah! She was laughing. The ice queen was cracking. This was going to be a messy ground war that would be won by attrition.

QUOTE (Lucy Blackwood @ Oct 13 2017, 09:18 AM)

"Do it again! I missed it! I want to see you land on your butt again!" She giggled in response.

“Okay,” said Jack, “Sure, I guess. Let me find my pants first.” Jack stood up, feeling a cool draft on his bare legs. Good thing he hadn’t gone commando. As it was, the other hapless first years were greeted to the sight of a gaudy pair of Mickey Mouse boxers. Could’ve been worse…it could have been tighty whities.

QUOTE (Lucy Blackwood @ Oct 13 2017, 09:18 AM)

Looking at Jack now all she could manage was "So, about the whole debate thing you planned." still holding Rosie's hand, she looked in the direction of Harper and Akira "It looks like DC wins considering they're the ones trying to save us." she smirked proud of her friends.

“Somebody has to fight the pants,” said Jack, reaching down to retrieve his fallen jeans, “I could argue that my pants are both more real, and more dangerous, than anything in this maze.”

Xavier Willow
Serenity Vitellius
Lucy Blackwood
Akira Tanaka
Harper Jareau
Rosemary Moon
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/