Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Nothing holding me back, Site love plot
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:19 PM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Krankfurt, Germany

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

Sebastian sat with his roommates for lunch, trying to find a new normal for him. He had spent so many months dining with Katie, that it was strange finding his place back among his friends. Just like any breakup, things will be awkward for a while. He didn't glance in her direction. He didn't want to know wat she was up to, or how she was handling his decision to end the relationship. He would miss the potion experiments he'd helped her with, but there were plenty of things on his plate to keep him occupied.

As the sixth year left the hall, with the plan to check on his cat before studying, something awful assaulted his nose. A strange mixture of digestive problems, with chocolate, rosewater and iron. He glanced up and saw the back of her head walking down the hall. Suddenly, she was on his mind, filling his thoughts with a deep need to see her, talk to her. He would make her his. But first, a much needed shower and change of clothes.

Sebastian scrubbed the stench off of him, as he contemplated how he should approach the beautiful girl. They had something in common - music, though she wasn't in his club. Maybe he should invite her back to the room where he helped her before. He could be the inspiration for the angels voice.

Dressed in fresh clothes, he barely remembered to feed his cat as he wrote a note to her, asking to meet in the music room as soon as possible. She would come, right? He couldn't study in that state, he couldn't get her out of his head. Sebastian made his way down to the room, unable to wait, or concentrate on anything. He fiddled with the instruments nervously and paced around, with absolutely no idea when she would arrive. If she would come. His stomach twisted painfully in anticipation.

Sebastian practiced various things he could say to her, to win her over. She would date him, right? They were both smart and talented, they would be a smart match. He couldn't take no for an answer, it would crush him.

Sterling Petrov

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sterling Petrov
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:25 PM

Age / 18

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown /

Single / TBD

Author Alias / SAS

Timezone/

Post Count/ 47

The note from Sebastian came as a bit of a surprise. Sterling looked at it curiously. Did he need help with a piece? He had helped her with getting her performances ready for her audition to Juilliard. If it hadn’t been for him, she didn’t think that she would have performed nearly as well. Even though, she hadn’t quite done exactly as rehearsed, going through all the prep with someone had helped immensely. Though, she had yet to tell him that she had gotten the letter saying she had gotten in. Pulling out the letter from her desk drawer, smiling she placed it into her bag. She would show it to him when she went to meet him.

Arriving in the music room, Sterling grinned at Sebastian. “I got in!” She covered her mouth with her hands. “Oh, darn it! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to go first, but it just came out. I wanted to tell you. Things have just been a bit crazy.” Rumors were flying around the school involving Chase, Katie, and Sebastian. She didn’t want to assume any of it was true, but she knew that Katie and Sebastian were dating and the girl seemed a little out there. “So, um, what was your news or did you need help with something?” She didn’t want to overstep her bounds. Besides, it wasn’t as if rumors didn’t follow everyone around. They had been around her ex. They were around her friends. There were probably ones around her. But none of it mattered. There would always be gossips and there would always be rumors. It was just how people were.

Sebastian Holtzer
PM
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 03:03 PM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

Butterflies released the pain in his gut, the moment he saw Sterling enter the room. She was even more beautiful than he remembered and it brought a bright smile to his face. There was a vague memory of the day he had helped her rehearse for her audition and recalled noticing how much in love she must've been. A twinge of jealousy spiked in his chest. He had to make her his, he just had to. Sebastian couldn't remember if she was still involved with someone else or not, but it didn't matter. The sixth year would sweep her off her feet and no one else would ever matter again.

"It's more than okay. That's Fantastisch... fantastic news! Congratulations!" He was genuinely happy for her, with or without the influence of a love potion. It didn't even occur to him that it would mean she'd be going away after school, to further her future career. There would always be ways to see each other. Love would find a way.

"I need you, Sterling." Did that sound as creepy out loud as it did in his head? "I broke up with Katie." Would that have mattered to him at that point? Probably not, but maybe it would matter to her? Hearing that might help them be together as it should be. No one would be stepping on anyone's toes, he was a free man to date whoever he pleased. And the woman before him pleased him to no end.
"I want to be the inspiration behind you, behind the intense emotion in your angelic voice. I haven't been able to get you out of my head and I know I can make you happy. Please say you'll go out with me." Would begging be necessary? He would if he had to, because they were made for each other. Surely she would see that.

Sterling Petrov

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sterling Petrov
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 10:24 AM

Age / 18

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown /

Single / TBD

Author Alias / SAS

Timezone/

Post Count/ 47

There were probably a million things that Sterling would have thought Sebastian would say before he uttered the words he did. She nodded slowly when he revealed that he had broken up with Katie, unsure if she would be able to utter any sound that involved actual words from the mere shock that he wanted her. She had already been involved in one disastrous, whirlwind romance. She had cared deeply for Guiles, but when it came down to it, she hadn’t really known him. All she had seen was what she had been allowed to see. She knew him as being a kind person, but she didn’t know his behavior towards others. She hadn’t even known the extent of the problems he had going on at home. And she certainly didn’t know the world of purebloods. So, for Sebastian to say something so suddenly was rather bothersome. It wasn’t as if they had shared their darkest desires and inner most secrets with each other. Maybe it sounded weird, but if she had another relationship, she wanted it to be on a deeper level.

Unfortunately, deeper level was not here. Sebastian had just broken up with Katie and now here he was confessing his feelings of long term commitment with her? They had gotten to know each other some through music and honestly, if he had given it some time and just asked her out on a date, then it would have been an agreeable circumstance. Though, she still wasn’t quite sure that it would have worked out. Sebastian was much like Guiles when it came to girls. She didn’t think it was his fault or anything like that, but they sure did seem to like him. Maybe it was because of trying to be the nice guy all of the time. Or maybe it was because of the flirting. Either way, she was reminded of her ex, which was just another reason she didn’t think it would actually work. She just wasn’t that girl. With Guiles, she thought that she had to be the kind that put up with that sort of thing. With Sebastian, she wasn’t sure what kind of girl he needed, if it were the possessive type or the not noticing type or what, but she knew she just wasn’t it.

However, Sterling didn’t want to be the mean girl. She didn’t want to crush Sebastian’s feelings if it was more than rebounding. “I’m really sorry about your breakup. It’s hard to end things and to move on,” Sterling began, thinking of the letter that she had received from Guiles. She had waited for him at the Winter Formal. She had been so happy and he just disappeared. But it had been for his family so how could she be angry with him? She reached out and took Sebastian’s hand in a gesture of comfort. “It will get better. I promise. There’s no rush to find someone new. You should take your time and get to know others. Maybe someone will take you by surprise.” She smiled. Her face softened in thought before meeting Sebastian’s eyes. “If you want, we can go out as friends. I know that having friends was really important when my relationship was over.”

Sebastian Holtzer
PM
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:01 PM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

It sounded like she was trying to let him down gently. He'd been turned down before, it was nothing that would normally shatter him. But at that moment, it felt like she was ripping his heart right out of his chest. If Sebastian could think clearly, the whole situation wouldn't have even happened. He simply didn't look at Sterling in a romantic way. Sure, she was pretty, smart and talented, but honestly, there wasn't that sort of connection there. He really did just appreciate her as a friend, one he could be happy for when her dreams came true and help in any way that he could.

But at that moment, he wanted her in a romantic way. Could he be patient with the offer to go out as friends? It might be the perfect opportunity to win her over without scaring her off! He could save face and not be forced to beg her for her affections, even though every fiber of his being urged him to do so.
"It is, yes." Of course, he wasn't feeling any difficulty moving on, not since the strange smell just outside of the Grand hall earlier that day. Sterling's comforting touch shot him onto cloud nine. She was saying no to dating, but yes to being around him. At this point, he would take it, as he melted into her gaze.

"I would Liebe that. Are you free Saturday? We could go to town and meet for lunch?" Would he even remember any of this by Saturday?

Sterling Petrov

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/