Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Two Thunderbirds are Better Than One, Site Love Plot
Walter Willow
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 03:28 PM

Walt

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Single and ready to mingle ;) /

Post Count/ 78

Walter |

Walter was just leaving to head over to an empty music room when a very bad smell filled his nostrils. "Eughhhhh!" The Demented Dementor chaser accidently swallowed this horrendous smell and it was if he was possessed. All of the sudden strong feelings flew throughout his blood system. Forget Ayla and every other possible girl he may like.... only one mattered now. And her name.... the most loveliest name he had ever heard in his entire life was Olyvia Okoye-Jara!

The black haired boy was against himself for ignoring his soulmate for this long. The exotic beauty must have left Castelobruxo just for him, as he was the Willow Clan's rightful heir afterall. The wand shop and all its riches would be passed on to him. With Olyvia by his side, they would be the most famous wizarding couple of all time! It didn't matter if she wasn't even pureblood, he would have enough influence in the wizarding world that it wouldn't even matter.... but it might even give further raise to his popularity!

Her sweet Brazilian face was just asking for lots and lots of kisses which Walter would happily give.

Instead of going to the music room to practice, he had to finally meet his future bride. While returning to the Thunderbird Common Room he picked up some wildflowers from the Garden.

Once he entered the Thunderbird Common Room, the Willow twin boy quickly ran to his dorm room to change his class attire to that of a much more laid-back/athletic look. He was properly dressed to meet her in his Hollister attire: blue jacket, tee, shorts, and Nike Air Max. As he went back, a flirtatious smirk formed on his face when the Brazilian girl walked in the Common Room.

"Hey Olyvia! It's Walter from class... so great to finally meet up with such an exotic beauty!!" He then kissed her hand while holding the wildflowers behind his back. After he put them in plain sight and offered them to Olyvia. "These wildflowers are for you, a passionate and fun-loving girl!"

Now to seal the deal. "I have the perfect date planned out for us today. We'll first go to the Candy shop for some delicious brigaderos that are to die for and just walk around town as the two attractive Thunderbirds that we are! What do you think gorgeous?"

Walter did his part in wooing his beloved Olyvia. Now he hoped she would like him back as much as he liked her. They were both single and Walter was ready to change that with her as his girlfriend... then lover....then wife. But everything comes in stages, so he would just have to take it one step at a time.

Olyvia Okoye-Jara

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Olyvia Okoye-Jara
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 07:38 PM

Olly

Age / 15 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Pipa, Brazil

Crushing on / someone

Post Count/ 68

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

It was an important time for. Even though Olyvia had paid attention quite well during classes, made all of the homework and participated in all of the in-class assignment, she still had to study a lot. There weren’t any big exams for her, at least not this year. Unfortunately, she had a lot of topics that she had missed by attending other schools prior to transferring. The hardest classes for her right now were Defense Against The Dark Arts and Charms. Her knowledge of the spells – including the theory – were quite lacking. That was quite evident when she shared both classes with the Gardies. The girls from that family were angels, so they didn’t make her feel bad about her lack of knowledge, though. After some studying after classes, she decided to change her clothes. Most of her books were still placed on one of the tables of the common room.

When she returned to the cozy place with her hair in her signature bun. Besides that, she was wearing a fun crop top and jogging pants that emphasized her womanly curves quite a lot. Thanks to her mother, she was quite lucky in that department. It hadn’t been a while since she started puberty, but her body was still curvier than a lot of adult women. Olly still couldn’t decide if that was beneficial for herself or not. It wasn’t like it helped her seduce her crush or anything. That boy was still oblivious to her crush on her. It had slowly been developing. Perhaps because of his attractive personality and their fun compatibility. It had hit her suddenly two months prior.

Before Olyvia could sit back down, one of her housemates approached with flowers. It surprised her a bit, but she was happy to talk to Walter, so she shot him a smile. They hadn’t really had the opportunity to talk a lot before. “Oh, I know who you are, I should. We are housemates and you are a famous Quidditch player.” She told him in her Brazilian accent. The exotic beauty statement took her off-guard. Was she exotic? Because of her looks or her background as a transfer student? The boy also suddenly offered her the wildflowers, complimenting her. It made her quite happy. She had never received flowers before. “Oh my, thank you,” she said with a wide smile as she studied the flowers in her hands. As a habit, the witch gave him a quick cheek kiss as she was used to doing it after receiving a present. Olly actually wanted to ask why he had given the flowers to her, but he started to talk again before she could say anything.

The temperature of her head started to rise as she heard the adjectives how he described himself, but also her. Attractive? Gorgeous? Did Walter have the same habit of saying weird things when being nervous? Maybe he was still bummed out because he lost the Quidditch match. The dark-haired girl felt bad that she had to reject the boy. “I-I am s-sowwy. I have chu study, so I can notch join you.” Her Brazillian accent became suddenly heavier as she didn’t know how to interpret the compliments. She had tried her best to get rid of most of her accent for the past few months. “Maybe you can help? You are older.” Was her intention with sentence clear? A fifth-year could obviously help her revise some spells that she had missed from the first three years of school.

PM
^
Walter Willow
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 01:39 PM

Walt

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Post Count/ 78

Walter |

His heart almost leapt out of his chest seeing his one true person in life. But he kept it cool and collected as per Laila's advice at Valentine's.

She seemed pleasantly surprised by his sudden appearance and accompanied with the beautiful wildflowers. Nice touch Walter! If he could say so himself.

Oh, I know who you are, I should. We are housemates and you are a famous Quidditch player.” This was all music to Walter's ears. Her beautiful Brazilian accent mixed in with an amazing compliment.... she was definitely a keeper. He decided to add in "And you are the amazing girl I've heard so many nice things about!" This part wasn't entirely true but he said it regardless. He hadn't really heard too many things about his new crush except that she transferred from Uagadou and was from Brazil.

Oh my, thank you,” As per cultural tradition, Walter returned her cheek kiss with that of his own. Wow they were already kissing cheeks before the first date! Although it was a customary thing to do... her kiss felt like fireworks sparkling all over his cheek. Why did she need a wand when her lips performed magic on their own? He hoped she felt the same way about his cheek kiss to her.

"I-I am s-sowwy. I have chu study, so I can notch join you.” Walter stopped frozen in his tracks. Was he really just rejected by his beloved? No that can't be right. He was about to protest when she added “Maybe you can help? You are older.

His nervousness changed back to flirtyness. Ohhh that sly girl of mine. She couldn't do the fun date but she wanted to change it into a studying date. Not an ideal date but Walter could work with it. He would be her mentor in whatever subject she needed: Charms, DADA, Potions.... love.

He flashed her a big grin. "No worries Olyvia. Oh can I call you Olive? I like giving nicknames if that's alright with you? And I can definitely help you study whatever you need. You name it and I'll help you!"

For having a busy schedule, Walter was proud to be a well-rounded student for the most part. If anything, the only class he wouldn't be able to help Olyvia with would be Divination. He wasn't taking the class as he didn't really believe in the philosophy of it. Walter didn't want his fate to be decided by the stars, rather it should be carved by the choices and decisions he makes. He was currently extra proud of his choice to finally meet with the love of his life. So far everything was going great!

Olyvia Okoye-Jara

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Olyvia Okoye-Jara
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:26 PM

Olly

Age / 15 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Pipa, Brazil

Crushing on / someone

Post Count/ 68

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Apparently, Walter had heard amazing things about her. However, from who? The first people that came to her mind with fellow Thunderbirds. Perhaps Damian or Dominic, or Kurt. The thought of the last person made butterflies fly through her stomach. Was Walter friends with the other boy? Did Kurt talk about her to him? The words of the older students made her quite curious. The cheek kiss from him, surprised her a little bit. It was the first time that someone from Ilvermorny returned it. It felt a bit weird, knowing that it wasn’t part of his culture. Despite the inner awkwardness, she didn’t ask why the boy had returned it. It seemed like the boys here were quite open to her traditions, even Damian hadn’t said anything when she gave him a kiss on a cheek.

Olly noticed that the male Thunderbird suddenly froze when she ‘rejected’ his date offer. Her mind was quite innocent when she heard the offer and responded to it. It surprised her that he gave such a reaction to it. It also made her curious. Was the boy that interested in her? They had never really talked before, though… All the hints of his feelings. However, she was in denial. Her heart couldn’t belong to a different boy, right now. It was taken by a Reagan, even though the boy was pretty much oblivious to it. A heartbreaking rejection also wasn’t her style. She was way too familiar with it while trying to make friends in her previous schools. Besides, the boy was giving her endless compliments. Such a kind person didn’t deserve rejection.

Her heart started to feel at ease when Walter finally gave her a huge grin, saying not to worry and suddenly deciding he wanted to use a nickname. “Most people call me Olly, but I do notch mind,” she said, returning the grin with a timid smile, “I’m currently working on DADA and Charms.” The curly-haired girl continued talking as she pointed out the table in the common room with books on it. “I just need to revise some spells that I haven’t been taught yet in my previous schools,” she walked over to her table and sitting down, expecting the boy to follow. Excited, she patted the chair beside her. The idea of having a tutor made her excited. It meant that studying would go faster.

Olyvia was looking through her pile of books, notebooks and papers to find the list of spells she didn’t know yet. Even though, she was busy searching, she still couldn’t suppress her curiosity. “Why did you actually wantch chu go on a date with me?” she asked.

PM
^
Walter Willow
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 01:28 AM

Walt

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Post Count/ 78

Walter |

Every second spent with Olyvia was time well spent. The pretty Brazilian girl was too beautiful for mere words to describe. Her physical appearance and personality combined was utterly divine. She must be an angel! That must be it... now it all adds up! All she was missing was the halo. That didn't matter too much as Olyvia was already too perfect in Walter's eyes. When he returned her cheek kiss she seemed a little surprised. It was tradition to kiss back right? Well, if it wasn't, then Walter was happy he got an excuse to kiss the lovely Olyvia.

Most people call me Olly, but I do notch mind,” Walter didn't want to be most people to Olyvia, he wanted to mean something to the girl. Setting himself off from everyone else by calling her a different nickname was perfect. Olive was a beautiful nickname as it symbolizes peace and harmony, which are the two words Walter could use to describe how he was currently feeling conversing with his love.

She returned his big grin with a timid smile. Maybe she was just tired from a long day of being amazing and had to deal with Walter. He decided to make his time with Olyvia worth while. “I’m currently working on DADA and Charms.” Walter chuckled thinking back to his last DADA class. "I'm pretty good at both, but I'd have to say currently Charms is more my area of expertise. So you're basically in good hands!"

I just need to revise some spells that I haven’t been taught yet in my previous schools,” Walter nodded his head in accordance. "Sure thing, you just tell me the spells and I'll help you as best as I can."

Walter followed Olyvia to the table like a happy puppy dog. He sat down and fidgeted with his fingers as Olyvia looked through her pile of books. He turned his attention to Olyvia when she proposed an interesting question. “Why did you actually wantch chu go on a date with me?

Walter's cheeks turned a pink hue. That answer was just too easy. He confidently smiled at her despite his sudden blush. "Well you're the most amazingly beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure to talk to. Olive, you're just so spectacular inside and out that I wanted to take you on a proper date before someone else did. I'm glad to be here with you now!"

Olyvia Okoye-Jara

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Olyvia Okoye-Jara
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:22 PM

Olly

Age / 15 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Pipa, Brazil

Crushing on / someone

Post Count/ 68

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

So, charm spells,” Olyvia mumbled to herself after hearing the area of expertise that the boy – who was complimenting her endlessly – had. The girl looked over her list of spells that she had received from the Professor. She had highlighted every spell herself. The green ones were the ones that she knew and had to know. The orange ones were the ones that she knew but didn’t have to know yet. The red spells were the ones that she didn’t know but had to know for a person in her fourth year. “Oh! The summoning charm, thatch one is so hard,” she told Walter, hoping that he would help her with her – especially after asking the awkward question during her search for the spell.

His cheeks had turned pink-ish, which was adorable. It wasn’t something she would expect to happen to a boy like Walter. His confidence while talking about her like the way he did, made her feel weird. She didn’t really know what to do with the response. “I appreciate the compliments,” her entire body felt her body getting hot. Luckily her skin color didn’t show blushing as well as Walter’s did. “And well… nobody has asked me out yet, so you’re lucky. Unfortunately, I actually like someone else, so I do notch think I can go on a date with you. I do notch think that it would be fair for you.” Olyvia gave her older housemate an awkward smile. She hadn't hurt him, right? It wasn't as if the boy had declared his undying love for her. It was probably his way of flirting with every single girl.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse