Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Meet Me In The Middle
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 08:56 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Dating Awesomely Adorable Danny-Boy /

Post Count/ 389

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel sat in the Grand Hall with her Astronomy book, finishing up the last bit of homework that had been assigned before she left for class. She had put it off somewhat since her mind had been on other things at the time when she should have been forcusing on homework. Since her marks in Astronomy were already so high, Ariel wasn't terribly worried about falling behind on a bit of homework. Once she finished up the assignment, Ariel packed up her book and head out of the Grand Hall for class.

She climbed the stairs for the Astronomy Tower and was taken aback when she saw the way their classroom was set up. “Holy Crap!” She whispered aloud as she entered the room. The whole tower had been set up to look like a giant maze. Ariel glanced around, taking in every detail of their transformed classroom. It was one of the coolest things she had ever seen! Ariel took an open space near the front by the teacher and waited for Professor Lawson to explain their lesson. Ariel was surprised to find out that they were doing some type of scavenger hunt through the maze in the room.

Ariel took a stack of the papers from Professor Lawson and passed them around as he had asked. Once she had given out the last one, Ariel took her spot back up front. Ariel looked over the sheet in her hands, reading each riddle carefully. She felt someone standing behind her, reading over her shoulder and got mildly annoyed. She really hated when people did that. Glancing upwards over her shoulder, Ariel smirked when she caught Dingus standing behind her. “Why am I not surprised to see you standing there Danny-Boy?” She had been tempted to call him a different nickname since the incident in Transfig class, but she stopped herself.

Looking at the sheet again, Ariel couldn't help commenting on the first riddle. “Let's see….If I'm right, I do believe we're looking for something that looks like an alien,” She said aloud, glancing around for their first clue. “There it is,” she smiled, glancing back at him. Heading for the entrance to the maze, Ariel looked at him again. “You coming or what Dingus?” She asked, heading into the maze.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 03:55 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Dating / the loveliest Redhead

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

The upcoming Astronomy lesson didn’t seem to be like something that Daniel loved and enjoyed doing, like most Astronomy classes. The entire tower had been turned into a maze, somehow. There didn’t seem to be any limitations in magic for these professors. Like who in the world could create something like that? It kind of reminded him of a certain redhead and their Halloween adventure. The thoughts made him unconsciously search for her. If he looked back during that time, he knew that all that blushing and random courage acts came from some kind of love. Perhaps a little bit of puppy love. That puppy love was far from over now. It had become something even bigger. Just seeing her entering the astronomy class with a surprised face, like his, made his day a lot better. Danny saw her mouth saying something that could be either Holy Crap or Holy Shit. He wasn’t that good at lipreading.

Her presence suddenly made him forget about what happened during transfiguration, which he shouldn’t. Those chocolate balls had made him fart incredibly loud and disgusting farts for eleven hours straight. It made him go to the hospital wing out of embarrassment, pain in his intestines and stomach as well as trying to make sure that nobody could pass out because of the scent. Daniel felt a bit conflicted. He did say he would do anything and getting mad or plotting revenge wouldn’t help in the forgiveness process. To forgive it and not do anything was a good practice for his anger management, so he just did that.

The only thing that Daniel remembered from Professor Lawson’s explanation was that he had the opportunity to have a romantic walk through a maze with his crush. That opportunity sounded like a movie, so he wanted to take it. It was hard to find the redhead in the crowd, especially since the Thunderbird hadn’t noticed that Ariel was handing out papers. He didn’t even receive one. However, eventually, he ended up behind her. In movies, a back hug would be absolutely perfect for such a moment. Adding a cheesy line to warm the heart of the girl. While the Wampus was reading the thing on the paper, he was practicing in his head. ‘I found you, beautiful’ or ‘Here is my adorable partner’ or ‘Your hero is here, ready to scavenge’. Each one of them made him get goosebumps. Would that even work? They weren’t even dating? He didn’t even know what kind of relationship was between the two. Friendship? It seemed a bit more than that. The boy was hesitant, which made Ariel notice his presence.

Well… After transfiguration you should expect some kind of revenge any minute of your life,” he teased her, getting a bit closer. She took a quick glance at the sheet again, and he followed. His search for Ariel made him unable to get a sheet of his own. It seemed like the redhead wanted to take it seriously, which surprised her. Her quick answer for the first riddle surprised him. So adorable, so smart, so snarky. The smile made him feel all sorts of things. They didn’t ask each other to partner up, so Daniel kept standing on his spot as Ariel left towards the entrance of the maze. It made him incredibly happy when she turned around and asked him if he was coming, including her nickname for her. “Sure,” he said relaxed with his hands in the pockets of his uniform pants. Danny tried to be as cool as possible, but his heart and stomach were beating and making somersault. So, she did want to partner up with him.

I don’t have any sheets, so you are the leader of this scavenger partner. I hope you are ready for the challenge,” he winked at her, possibly planning to make the assignment a bit harder for her in his mind.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 05:24 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 389

Candie | She/Her/Hers

“Well… After transfiguration you should expect some kind of revenge any minute of your life,” Daniel teased her, moving a bit closer. Ariel tried not to chuckle when he brought up the event in Transfig class. “Well….need I remind you Danny-Boy that you did say you would do ANYTHING for my forgiveness,” she teased him back a bit. “So, that was part of what you had to do to gain my forgiveness,” she told him, little to no repentance in her voice. “I will admit however, that while I had a pretty good idea of what those did….I was unaware that that they would be quite that effective,” she offered him in lieu of an actual apology.

Ariel glanced over the sheet again and was pretty sure she had figured out the first riddle. While she couldn't think of the name of the creature they were looking for off the top of her head, she did have an idea of what it looked like. Well, resembled would have been a better term. Once she found it she surged forward into the maze, turning back to look at Daniel. “You coming or what Dingus?” She had asked him before turning back towards the maze. “Sure, I don’t have any sheets, so you are the leader of this scavenger partner. I hope you are ready for the challenge,” he winked at her again, his hands stuffed casually into his pockets.

Ariel shook her head at the idiot boy, grinning to herself. Of-course he hasn't gotten a sheet with the riddles on it. That might have made things a tad easier. Oh well. They'd just have to wing it like always. Ariel took the turn instructed on the sheet for the first riddle. When they reached the spot they were supposed to end up at, Ariel glanced at the riddle sheet again after taking pictures as instructed. Reading the next riddle over, Ariel's brows creased inwards a bit in thought. “Hey Dingus….what do think this next clue could be?” She asked him, making her partner actually do something other than follow her around.

Daniel Park
Caleb Rowan (whenever you want to jump in dude)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 07:38 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Defeated Daniel smiled at her after she mentioned his ‘promise’, sighing. He did indeed say that he would do anything. It was a stupid promise of him, but it wasn’t a lie. He would legit do anything for Ariel. The girl was the light of his life at the moment. Every moment with her made his life bearable. It made him forget about the hurtful remarks from his former friends. She made him forget about his home situation and his relationship with his mother that worsened with every minute. Even the past with his father was almost forgotten in the back of his mind. The latter thing had always been looming above all of his decisions, especially regarding Ariel. His father had always made him think that love wasn’t possible. The ginger threw that thought in the garbage bin with her existence. Speechless, he nodded at the facts that the girl was throwing at him. “I know, I know,” he murmured under his breath. What she said after, seemed like an apology in her own style. “ It was even more painful than it looked,” He was shaking his head and grinning as a reaction to her weird apology.

Daniel looked at the sheet, reading the second riddle like his beautiful crush wanted him to. “Sure, if that makes you happy” he mumbled. “It’s obviously about Veritaserum,” which was one of the few potions that interested him. Danny was deep in thought, trying to figure out the riddle in his mind while walking in the maze. The mention of Veritaserum intrigued him. Perhaps he could put some in his water bottle for future uses. He didn’t know what the professor was thinking, putting the powerful potion in the maze. The two arrived at the table with three potions. “This is easy,” he scoffed. Looking at the smallest vial of the three, which was on the far left. The boy took the crystal vial, looking at the transparent. It looked indeed like veritaserum. “They don’t mind me borrowing something, right?” he grinned at Ariel. The boy opened his school bag that was still hanging off his shoulder – not trusting his former friends that could put weird things in it when it was unguarded. He grabbed an empty water bottle from the bag, opening the vial and the bottle. He got ready to put some of the strongest truth potion in the water bottle when he heard someone approaching.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 12:07 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 389

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel grinned back at Daniel when he smiled at her and sighed. She knew it was kind of mean to remind him of that whacked out promise he made on Valentine's Day, but she had appreciated the gesture. It meant a great deal that he was willing to make the gesture. It was kind of wrong of her to exploit that promise, but she had still been angry with him at the time. Dealing with her prank put him on a new playing field with her as far as she was concerned.
“I know, I know,” he murmured, making Ariel giggle a little. “ It was even more painful than it looked,” he pretty much confirmed. Ariel nodded, wincing just a little bit at the admission. “Yeah….sorry about that,” she apologized to him, figeting with her fingers. “I really didn't know those would do that part. Of-course, I also wasn't expecting you to scarf down like 11 of them either soo….yeah,” she grinned at him, trying not to laugh again.

Ariel felt the little butterflies in her stomach again as he looked over her shoulder to read the next riddle like she asked. He always managed to make her stomach all fluttery around him. How the hell did he do that to her anyway? “Sure, if that makes you happy” he mumbled at her. “It’s obviously about Veritaserum. This is easy,” he scoffed. Ariel grinned at the boy as she nodded in agreement with his answer to the riddle. It had sounded like the Truth Potion to her, but she wanted him to do something as well for their assignment. She didn't mind working with people as long as they were willing to do some of the work themselves.
Ariel wasn't all that surprised that they found the table with the vials on it containing the potion they were looking for. Ariel was looking over the next riddle as Daniel appeared to be inspecting the vial containing the potion they needed to find. “They don’t mind me borrowing something, right?” Daniel grinned at Ariel. Ariel gave him a curious look as she watched him pull an empty water bottle out of his bookbag. “What the heck are you doing?” She whispered, making sure no one else coukd hear them. If Professor Lawson caught him messing with one of the vials, Ariel knew Daniel would wind up in detention again.
“You can't take that!” She hissed at him, moving to try and take the vial from him. Unfortunately the approach of another student stopped her. “Ah crap,” she mumbled, her hand covering up part of her face as she shook her head at the idiot. “Put it back,” she mouthed at him, recognizing the student approaching them. “Hey Caleb….found your way to the truth potion too huh?” Ariel commented, trying to keep Caleb busy while Daniel put the vial back where he found it….hopefully.

Daniel Park
Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 03:51 PM

Cal

Age / 16 | Height / 5 ft 10

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 119

Lisa | She/Her

Cal didn't really feel very inspired that morning, so he didn't go for his usual morning run that he'd been trying to get in every day before class over the last few weeks and now he just felt like a zombie with no energy, that was why he liked the idea of the maze, it seemed pretty fun. Normally Cal would probably agree to partner up with someone for this sort of thing, so that he would have to worry too much about messing up the directions. He had Danni make the directions a little more understandable with arrows pointing in the direction of left or right.

"Hmm?" Cal looked up from his sheet of amended riddles, nothing had really been changed other than the fact that the directions had been made somewhat clearer, he found it hard to tell left from right, so with the added directions and the use of the Point Me spell. "H-Hey?" He kind of felt suspicious of the reaction to his appearance. "What is he doing?" Cal asked, as he tried to look around Ariel to see what the other younger student was doing. He had been a little confused by the fact, that a powerful potion like Veritaserum was even in the maze without any type of security around it. "You do realise how powerful that stuff is? It can cause major problems, like almost as bad as that Love potion stuff that was going around. Don't try and do anything stupid with it." He didn't know what the heck they were trying to pull off, but stating the pure and honest facts about it, plus given the fact of how controlled it's uses were with MACUSA, it could seriously get a lot of people in trouble.

Daniel Park Ariel Blackburn

--------------------
user posted image

*Lyrics Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings*
PM
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:49 AM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Even though it was followed by a laugh and a little bit of teasing, Daniel accepted the apology. It wasn’t as if he would get any decent apology soon. The redhead liked teasing him way too much to apologize. Her fidgeting with his fingers was cute to see though. At first glance, Ariel didn’t really seem like a girly girl that loved acting cute, but some of her mannerisms were adorable to him. “To be honest, they were surprisingly tasty,” he mumbled, swayed by her adorable existence. It was tastier than someone would expect from food that caused someone to fart – a lot and disgustingly. However, he didn’t think he would be able to eat anything similar to it because of the fear.

Danny wanted to stay closer to Ariel, but his inner mischief didn’t let him. While he had read the next riddle, he was able to sense Ariel’s scent. It was lovely and made his heart do somersaults. How was he still alive? He didn’t know. Every characteristic of the girl was trying to kill him by almost exploding his heart or butterflies taking over his stomach. There was probably no cure. Well, he actually didn’t want to have a cure. Something of being in love made him feel so great and warm inside. The existence of the witch was pretty much his motivation to actually do something with his life. Her reaction to him getting an empty bottle from his bookbag was hilarious and made him laugh. “I told you, borrowing some potion. Maybe we need it later on.” The redhead continued to hiss and say things without sound. Too bad that he wasn’t good at lip reading. It delayed his pouring quite a bit. It was delayed long enough for another student to arrive, apparently, his name was Caleb. Was the beautiful ginger trying to distract him? How kind. Too bad, it hadn’t worked. The older boy seemed to be suspicious, obviously, there was a reason to be like that.

I’m doing nothing~” Daniel told the older student, “except for breathing. I’m definitely breathing.” Before Caleb could go near him, he quickly poured some of the Veritaserum inside of his water bottle before returning. While listening to the Horned Serpent’s complains, the Korean wizard tried to search for his bottle. Where had he left it? “I do know that. Besides, who cares what I do with it? I thought honesty was a virtue,” he told him, still trying to look for the object that would ‘seal the deal’ on ‘borrowing’ some of the truth potion.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 04:08 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 389

Candie | She/Her/Hers

“To be honest, they were surprisingly tasty,” Daniel mumbled, making Ariel chuckle. “I'll remember that for next time,” she teased him. She was pretty sure after that bit, Daniel would probably never trust any food item she gave him ever again. It was a small price to pay for a well executed prank. She could not have predicted that he was going to eat them during class. That part had been an added bonus.
Ariel found their next destination easily with Daniel finding the bottle they needed. Ariel snapped off a picture for their proof just before Daniel began rummaging through his bag for something. “What the heck are you doing?” She hissed at him, looking around for anyone else. “I told you, borrowing some potion. Maybe we need it later on.” “Put it back,” she told him just as they were joined by Caleb. Ariel greeted the other boy, hoping to buy Daniel some time to put the vial back. No luck. He was still playing with it. "What is he doing?" Cal asked, as he tried to look around Ariel.
“You do realise how powerful that stuff is? It can cause major problems, like almost as bad as that Love potion stuff that was going around. Don't try and do anything stupid with it." Ariel looked between the two boys, trying to remain patient. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Ariel pinched her nose, shaking her head. She was soo gonna end up in detention again for his crap. She just knew it. Ariel snorted at Cal's comment. “Knowing Dingus….he's most likely about to do something stupid with it,” she commented herself, giving Daniel a stern look. “Which is why he's about to put it back, right Dingus?” Ariel stated, looking between the two of them again.

“I’m doing nothing~” Daniel told the older student, “except for breathing. I’m definitely breathing.” Daniel popped off with, making Ariel grin at the idiot. “I do know that. Besides, who cares what I do with it? I thought honesty was a virtue,” Daniel said to Caleb, telling Ariel that he had indeed already done something stupid. Looking at Daniel's hands, Ariel found only Daniel’s water bottle. He appeared to have put the vial back on the table. Sighing in a little relief, Ariel went to turn her attention back to the riddle list when she caught sight of the liquid in the water bottle and her eyes involuntarily widened. OH NO! HE DIDN'T! Her brain pleaded, her gaze jumping back to Caleb to see if he noticed the liquid in the water bottle as well.

Daniel Park
Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:45 PM

Cal

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 119

Lisa | She/Her

"No, you're breathing really? Because I thought you were swimming around like a fish, trying to hide from their lies." Cal was quick with sarcastic remarks, so there was no way to get past him like that sort of stuff. "Put that potion back, or else..." He raised his wand into the air and prepared to set off the three red shots that would signal the professor. "Put down the potion." It probably sounded like blackmail, but it was for the best, how were they supposed to know what would happen if that stuff got out into the school.

Cal's mood had begun to lift in a half normal sort of way, but his mind still felt like it was in a fishbowl. He'd been fighting that warm flushing feeling every time that he saw Poppy, his heart was telling him one thing and his brain was telling him something else. "Honesty only goes so far, especially if you're trying to get away with some sort of crime." Cal picked up the camera and snapped a picture of the other boy pouring out the potion. "Photographic evidence is important. I don't know if you'll get into trouble for this or not Ariel." He'd try to keep her name out of this, but it was unlikely to do much, considering how they were working as a team.

"Yes, he should put it back, otherwise this could end very badly for all of us." Cal wasn't just referring to all the ones involved in this situation, but to the wider community if that idiot decided to do anything with the contents of the bottle.

Poppy Everheart for the mention

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 02:17 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Ironically, Daniel liked to argue with Ariel even in this situation. She always made it difficult for him with her clever brain. Too bad that she was too preoccupied by distracting the boy – that didn’t seem to take the bait. It made him have full reign over his actions, including the pouring of the potion into his water bottle. The facial expressions that the situation brought to Ariel’s face were hilarious, which made him not want to stop. The snort from her side surprised him a bit. But he knew what was coming, and he was right. The redhead called him dingus and indirectly insulted him. Not that he minded the insult, Ariel was right. He could very well do something stupid with it. However, stupid didn’t mean that it wouldn’t be fun or interesting. The second boy of the trio seemed the threaten or blackmail him. It didn’t work really. Before the boy could do anything – except for making an annoying picture of him – the vial was back in its spot.

During the entire pouring process, there was a gummy smile plastered on his face. The sarcasm in Caleb’s voice and Ariel’s reactions were priceless. “Come on, Caleb. Let me have some fun once in a while. I have had a rough few months. Besides, it isn’t nice to blackmail or take pictures of people without permission.” Daniel approached the duo with his open water bottle in his left hand and a mischievous grin on his face. “The professor didn’t say anything about not taking the potion. I was even nice enough to put the vial back for the other students.” He glanced towards the camera when he got closer. Could he destroy the evidence if he threw it to the ground. When he stood beside Ariel, and in front of Caleb he held the bottle in front of the older boy’s face, swinging it around. “Don’t you worry, I’m not that mean anymore. This won’t even be enough for a few nights of Truth or Dare.

Daniel turned his head and looked at Ariel, trying to keep an illusion that he wasn’t about the take the camera from him. “So Ari, what is the next riddle?” he asked, trying to sound interested. Immediately after the question, the Thunderbird quickly moved closer to Caleb, grabbing the camera with his free hand.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 05:59 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 389

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel didn't exactly like the look on Daniel's face as he gazed at Caleb. Danny-Boy was definitely up to something, the redhead just wasn't sure what it was yet. Ariel blinked as the flash from Caleb's camera caught her eyes and hurt her vision. She wasn't sure if he managed to actually get any photographic evidence, but Ariel wasn't about to hold her breath on the matter. She merely remained silent, shooting Caleb a half thankful look when he told her he wasn't sure if she'd get into trouble with Daniel or not. She knew he had no control over that. She just prayed Dingus didn't make things any worse than they were.

“Come on, Caleb. Let me have some fun once in a while. I have had a rough few months. Besides, it isn’t nice to blackmail or take pictures of people without permission. The professor didn’t say anything about not taking the potion. I was even nice enough to put the vial back for the other students.” Ariel didn't quite like the grin Daniel had plastered on his face as he approached her and Caleb, waving the water bottle around. “Don’t you worry, I’m not that mean anymore. This won’t even be enough for a few nights of Truth or Dare.” Ariel covered her face with her palm, groaning into her palm and shaking her head. She really needed to get him to put the damn bottle down before he did something stupid.

“So Ari, what is the next riddle?” Daniel asked her, appearing to be interested again in their assignment. Ariel gave him a weary look before looking down at the riddle list again. “I am the writing on the wall. I'm runic symbol, consisting of lines and read bottom to top. I translate as "I am a door that only opens at Gibbous Moon (first quarter moon and full moon, side of the Gibbous), will you be brave enough to stay and seek your reward?" Seek me at the end of the maze, though you may see me as a dead end.” Ariel had barely finished reading him the next riddle as Daniel did his next stupid thing. Ariel jumped a little, yelping in surprise, as Daniel grabbed at Caleb's camera. Grabbing Daniel's arm, Ariel tried to pull him away from Caleb.

“What the heck are you doing Dingus?” She half growled at him, her hand still on his arm, trying to separate the two boys. “Let go of his camera Danny!” She snapped, tugging on Daniel's arm again. Yep...situation just got worse!

Daniel Park
Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 01:12 PM

Cal

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 119

Lisa | She/Her

Cal clapped sarcastically at Daniel. "Really, I'm pretty sure there's lots of people that have been having problems over the last few months. So, that doesn't make you special. Are you stupid enough not to realise that, that mightn't be an actual potion? It's possible that it could be water or something else." It was an obvious solution to come to, or even if it was real then maybe the Professor had some of the antidote on hand. "Idiot, it only takes three drops to cause trouble, and you have more than enough to cause real trouble, if it's real." Cal had no idea why the heck he was trying to reason with him about how stupid it was to steal the potion. He didn't like the idea of playing a game of Truth or Dare with Veritaserum.

Cal handed over his sheet of clues and answers as Ariel read out the riddle. Answer fits with Ogham, because it is a runic form of writing made up of lines and a stave. "It's one of the oldest forms of writing in the British isles." He hoped that getting back to work would finally sort out the whole situation. But no such luck, Daniel had grabbed his camera.

"Get off of me!" Cal aimed a punch right on Daniel's cheek, he'd been careful enough to try and avoid hitting Ariel in anyway. "Give me back the camera!" He drew back after the punch and pointed his wand into the air, firing off the sparks to alert the professor.

Ariel Blackburn Daniel Park

*OOC: I have permission from Daniel's author to say the punch landed its target

Ogham

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 02:56 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

From the corner of his eyes, Daniel could see the redhead’s hilarious reactions to his playful mood. The boy had scoffed at the older boy constantly telling him how stupid he was and calling him an idiot. He gave Caleb a cold, piercing stare before distracting Ariel with the riddle. During the entire riddle, he had eyed the camera. It was probably quite easy to remove the memory if he had just one minute of alone time with the object. However, it didn’t seem to work all that well. Besides Ariel tugging on his arm, there seemed to be something hitting his cheek with some strength. The punch wasn’t something that he had expected from Caleb. Otherwise, he would have easily stopped it with his experience in Taekwondo.

Danny let go of the camera, mostly because of the tugging from his crush. Before he could say anything, he heard sparks going into the air. The Thunderbird was trying to control his anger. The fifth-year was probably going to try and act innocent by not mentioning his violent act. Too bad that the punch would easily “First, taking pictures without permission. Second, calling a stranger with rude names, like stupid and idiot,” Daniel stopped for a second because he tasted something salty and metallic. He spat a bit of it on his hand, noticing that it is blood before giving Caleb a gaze filled with anger. “Lastly, you punch me and make me bleed. That’s rude.

Before the professor could arrive, Daniel gave the redhead an apologetic look. He knew if he stayed longer, he would probably punch the boy back. He didn’t want Ariel to see that side of him anymore, so he just walked off to try clear his head before the professor would find him.

~-OOC-~
Last post of Daniel
Caleb Rowan ~Ariel Blackburn
PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 10:50 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 389

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel sighed heavily at the exchange between the two teen boys. Seriously...what was the deal with guys anyways? She wondered to herself as she watched the two of them exchange qips with the other. Ariel had taken the distraction from Danny regarding the class assignment and had read the riddle aloud for the two bickering boys. “Answer fits with Ogham, because it is a runic form of writing made up of lines and a stave. It's one of the oldest forms of writing in the British isles." Caleb told her after she had read the riddle. “Really?” she asked him curiously. She had figured the answer to the riddle would have something to do with a rune of some kind, she just wasn’t sure which one. Caleb’s insight on that one was appreciated. Ariel was about to say something to Dingus about the assignment when she was surprised by him reaching for Caleb’s camera. She instinctively grabbed his arm, trying to get him to let the camera go.

While tugging on the idiot in an attempt to get him to release to the older boy, Ariel was completely unprepared for Caleb to take a swing at Daniel while she was still holding into his arm, tugging on it. Ariel couldn’t help the very girlie yelp that escaped from her lips as she moved out of the way from the punch, watching as it landed on Daniel’s cheek. Was it his cheek? She couldn’t tell. Whatever just happened made him let go of Caleb’s camera though. She was already pretty certain they were all looking at detention at least for the incident. “First, taking pictures without permission. Second, calling a stranger with rude names, like stupid and idiot, Lastly, you punch me and make me bleed. That’s rude.” Ariel absently looked down at Daniel’s hand and saw the blood as Caleb was summoning their teacher. “Are you okay?” she asked Daniel, before noticing the apologetic look her gave her. Before she could say anything else to him, Daniel had wandered off away from her and Caleb. Pinching her nose in frustration, Ariel was unsure of what to do exactly at that moment. She didn’t exactly want to hang around and wait for Professor Lawson, but if she didn’t, the whole incident could be blamed on Daniel which wasn’t entirely fair.

Sighing heavily, Ariel waited for their professor to arrive at Caleb’s beckoning, hoping to explain things. If they were lucky, they might only get points taken away for the altercation between the boys. Worst case scenario, they all got detention. Ugh...what a damned mess! “Well, that escalated quickly,” Ariel commented aloud. “Ugh...what a mess!” she grumbled to herself as she waited.

Daniel Park
Caleb Rowan

we close with Caleb's?

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 06:11 PM

Cal

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 119

Lisa | She/Her

Ogham was a reasonable conclusion to come to, especially when you took into account the fact that most people wouldn't have to do Ancient Runes to figure it out. Heck, even muggle children got taught Ogham in primary school, so yeah that made him somewhat sure as to what the heck it was, although he didn't get chance to explain that, because of the camera thief.

"Aww. An bhfuil an leanbh ag dul go caoin anois, nó fanacht ach, agus a ligean go bhfuil siad neamhchiontach i ngach rud?" Cal shook his hand out a little, the punch had hurt his hand more than he had expected it to. He really didn't care about the other boy's complaints. "Well, you shouldn't try and touch anyone without permission." Cal was no stranger to knowing what it meant to be able to stand-up for himself, so stepping down really wouldn't have done anything for him. Even though he had made a show of himself, at least he had gotten his message across in his own way.

"Tá sé seo dúr." Cal said with a sigh, as he took a seat on the ground. There was no point in going anywhere, if the professor was really going to appear at any second, just so they could sort everything out.

An bhfuil an leanbh ag dul go caoin anois, nó fanacht ach, agus a ligean go bhfuil siad neamhchiontach i ngach rud? - is the baby going to cry now, or just wait, and pretend that they're innocent in everything?

Tá sé seo dúr-this is stupid
(End?)

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse