Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Duo of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

First Date...Take Two?, Continued from R/F
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 08:27 PM

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

Kiernan was glad that Veronica seemed as concerned about Sofia as he was after the other girl took a short spill down the stairs. He and Victoria both went to help Sofia up after she fell. He had lightly grabbed Sofia by her arm to help her up and she admitted to maybe only harming her dignity with the fall. She had insisted that she hadn’t needed to go to the Hospital Wing because of it. Sofia left them alone shortly afterwards. Kiernan glanced over at Veronica and grinned shyly.

“I guess we’re on our own then,” he mused to Veronica after Sofia disappeared. His fingers still linked with Veronica’s, Kiernan picked up his club from the floor and rested it back on his shoulder, giving her a smirk. “Shall we try our luck with the maze then lass?” he asked her, not really wanting to let go of her hand just yet. Walking towards the maze entrance with Veronica, Kiernan couldn’t help wondering what really made her not show up for their first date. He knew that she said she had forgotten about it, but Kiernan wasn’t soo sure that was quite really the reason. “Out ‘o curiosity, why did ya no show up fer our date?” he asked her curiously, still holding her hand. “I mean...I know ya said ya fergot an all, buh I dunna thin thas the reason why really,” he pointed out gently.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 08:54 PM

V

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Possibly taken /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 18

After Sofia left the party, it was just down to two: Veronica and Kiernan. Veronica was super excited for their official first date!

I guess we’re on our own then,” Veronica turned to Kiernan and pursed her lips. "I still hope Sofia is alright, but yes, yes we are!"

As Kiernan picked up his club Veronica felt much more secure. Nothing in that maze would scare her while Kiernan was there to protect her, especially in his strong caveman costume. She was more excited for the dance as it would allow them to fully release their undeniable chemistry on the dance floor.

As she thought of ways to comfortably dance with Kiernan without her siren costume's tail getting in the way, Kiernan broke the silence.

Shall we try our luck with the maze then lass?” With her hand calmly in his, she breathed in and gave him a reassuring nod "Let's do this!"

Right as they got to the entrance Veronica noticed that Kiernan was concerned about something. Veronica stopped in her tracks. "Kiernan, is everything alright?"

Out ‘o curiosity, why did ya no show up fer our date? I mean...I know ya said ya fergot an all, buh I dunna thin thas the reason why really,” Veronica let out a big sigh and felt as though the world was on her shoulders. Veronica knew if their relationship would even continue past that point she better own up for her actions.

"What I'm about to tell you is really confidential ok... so please don't tell anyone else... even your siblings." She then sat down on the steps of the entrance. "You know how I seem really confident most of the time? Well when I was little, I had anxiety issues. It was hard for me to make friends, let alone speak to anyone. It's been a long road with a lot of therapy to get me to where I am now. I know it was a really bitchy move on my behalf to not even let you know why I didn't show up, but I was worried that I would mess up the date and get really anxious. You just seem like such an honest guy and I didn't want to disappoint you...but I did disappoint you by not even showing up to tell you that, and I am extremely sorry."

Veronica felt her eyes get watery but kept her cool. "I hope that clarifies everything... but don't worry, I won't do that to you again... I, I promise! A Willow always keeps their word."

"So if there aren't more questions, you wanna make this first date better by getting through this maze so we can dance the night away?"

Kiernan Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 09:46 PM

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

Kiernan was glad that Veronica agreed with him about Sofia and she seemed eager to join him. When they got to the beginning of the maze, Kiernan couldn’t help asking her why she had bailed on him for their very first date. After all the flirting and effort she had gone to to secure the date with him, it didn’t seem to fit that she would up and disappear on him like that. He hadn’t really known what to think of it at the time and since he and Bridget were still on the fence about things at the time, he had basically kind of chalked it up she had changed her mind. He had still been curious about it though so he figured it couldn’t hurt to ask her about it.

"What I'm about to tell you is really confidential ok... so please don't tell anyone else... even your siblings." Kiernan watched as she sat down on the steps leading to the maze entrance before she began speaking again. "You know how I seem really confident most of the time? Well when I was little, I had anxiety issues. It was hard for me to make friends, let alone speak to anyone. It's been a long road with a lot of therapy to get me to where I am now. I know it was a really bitchy move on my behalf to not even let you know why I didn't show up, but I was worried that I would mess up the date and get really anxious. You just seem like such an honest guy and I didn't want to disappoint you...but I did disappoint you by not even showing up to tell you that, and I am extremely sorry."

Kiernan couldn’t help feeling a bit floored by what she just told him. Veronica had anxiety issues? He couldn’t really see her having that problem, but then again, he also didn’t really know her well enough to be able to say any differently. He did appreciate the explanation and the apology though. He was actually glad that it didn’t have anything to do with not liking him personally. "I hope that clarifies everything... but don't worry, I won't do that to you again... I, I promise! A Willow always keeps their word." Kiernan grinned at Veronica and nodded. “Tha makes a lot more sense now,” he told her, still grinning. “I would no have pegged ya as someone with anxiety issues, buh I dunna know ya tha well yet soo...its no really me place ta say anythin,” he told her diplomatically. “I’d like ta get ta know ya though,” he told her, holding his hand out to help her up. “An I promise no ta tell anyone about yer issues...no even me siblings,” he told her, helping her to her feet. “Although, I will warn ya lass tha ifin me sister Chloe decides ta start asking around about ya, I have no control o’er wha she might or might no dig up,” he warned her.

Once Veronica was back on her feet, Kiernan decided it was time to go. Apparently, she did too. "So if there aren't more questions, you wanna make this first date better by getting through this maze so we can dance the night away?" Kiernan chuckled at her question and nodded. “I’d like tha, “ he told her, still grinning. “I will warn ya though lass...I canna dance ta save me life though,” he laughed, taking her hand and leading the way into the maze.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:37 AM

V

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Possibly taken /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 18

Tha makes a lot more sense now,” As soon as Veronica noticed Kiernan's grin she took it as a form of forgiveness and returned him a smile. “I would no have pegged ya as someone with anxiety issues, buh I dunna know ya tha well yet soo...its no really me place ta say anythin,” Just as Veronica was going to speak, Kiernan added “I’d like ta get ta know ya though,” Veronica accepted his hand as he pulled her up from the stairs.

She elegantly rose from the stairs and replied to him in an enthusiastic manner "Thanks! I'd like to get know you more as well!!"

An I promise no ta tell anyone about yer issues...no even me siblings, Although, I will warn ya lass tha ifin me sister Chloe decides ta start asking around about ya, I have no control o’er wha she might or might no dig up,” Veronica curtly answered "Ok, but please let me know if Chloe starts questioning you. If she is persistent about finding out please let me know and I will fully explain it to her myself."

Veronica noticed Kiernan's chuckle and nod of approval at her request to enter the maze. “I’d like tha, I will warn ya though lass...I canna dance ta save me life though" While Kiernan was leading her into the maze, Veronica slyly winked at Kiernan "Don't worry, I will teach you all you need to know!"

The first scare to appear was a clown. Veronica wrapped her arms around Kiernan and buried her head in his shoulder when the clown made a creepy laugh. After passing it Veronica let out a giggle "Why did that clown have to be so scary? I would've prefered to see a Cirque du Soleil clown."

Kiernan Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 05:46 PM

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

"Thanks! I'd like to get know you more as well!!" Veronica told him after she took his hand and allowed him to help her up off the stairs. Kiernan felt good knowing that he and Veronica finally seemed to be on the same page with one another. It made things a lot less confusing between them like it had been before. Of-course then he had also had the weird thing going on with Bridget at the time too so it wasn’t all that surprising that things between him and Veronica would be weird at first. He had liked the fact that she had approached him when they met, seeming so confident and sure of herself. It had thrown him off a bit that she was so forward, but deep down he had kind of liked that about her. It had confused the hell out of him when she had blown him off (or seemed to), but at least now he knew there was a really good reason for it.

Kiernan had felt it necessary to warn Veronica that Chloe might get nosy if she felt there might be something going on between them and made sure Veronica understood that. He also felt it was necessary to let her know that if Chloe did go poking around “on her brother’s behalf”, that he had no control over the type of information she might come across where Veronica was concerned. He was a little surprised by Veronica’s curt response to the warning. "Ok, but please let me know if Chloe starts questioning you. If she is persistent about finding out please let me know and I will fully explain it to her myself." Kiernan could understand the reaction, somewhat. He would want the same respect if it were him someone was asking around about. Although at the moment, he was still topic of conversation given his antics during a certain potion debacle. He hadn’t meant to do what he had and if he had been in his right mind he never would have, but he wasn’t at the time and he did. “Thas a fair request,” he told her. “Ifin she does try ta grill me about ya, I’ll tell her ta deal with ya,” he told her, grinning.

"Don't worry, I will teach you all you need to know!" Veronica told him when he confessed to not being able to dance worth a spit. Try as he might, Kiernan never could quite get it right. He was actually glad when Bridget hadn’t wanted to dance at all at the Winter Formal the previous term. He would have made a fool of himself and probably hurt her in the process by stepping on her feet. Kiernan grinned again at Veronica’s claims and merely nodded. “We’ll see about tha,” he told her playfully. “Dunna blame me ifin ya end up with sore feet from me steppin on yer toes,” he warned her, leading the way into the maze. Kiernan raised a brow at the first scare which turned out to be a lame Clown with a creepy laugh. It certainly startled Veronica though, making her grab onto him and bury her face into his bare shoulder. Kiernan chuckled with her when she commented about the clown, his arm around her waist. "Why did that clown have to be so scary? I would've prefered to see a Cirque du Soleil clown." Kiernan glanced down at her in partial confusion. “A wha now?” he asked her, still holding onto her. “Wha the devil is a Cirque due Sole-A clown?” he asked her, trying to pronounce the words the way she had and probably failing miserably. Kiernan had no idea what she was talking about.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 07:29 PM

V

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Possibly taken /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 18

Thas a fair request, Ifin she does try ta grill me about ya, I’ll tell her ta deal with ya,” Veronica was glad Kiernan accepted her request. She just thought it would be better to explain it to his sister on a more personal level.

We’ll see about tha, Dunna blame me ifin ya end up with sore feet from me steppin on yer toes,” Veronica let out a cute little giggle. "I've got toes of steel because of cheer practice so I should be fine, but I appreciate the concern!"

During the clown scare Veronica felt Kiernan put his arm on her waist. This action made Veronica feel warm and much more secure.

A wha now? Wha the devil is a Cirque due Sole-A clown?” Veronica burst out in laughter. She then replied to Kiernan in a French accent "Cirque du Soleil is an acrobat/circus group that performs throughout the United States. The clowns are kind of the comedy relief of the performance."

The rest of the scares didn't really get her that much. During the creepy doll scare, Veronica decided to scold the demonic children's toy on its unflattering apparel rather than its sinister voice. "I think the fact that you've decided to wear a bonnet with that ratchet excuse for a corset is the scariest thing that I've seen this entire maze."

Veronica hoped she didn't spook Kiernan with that comment. "Haha sorry about that, my fashion senses were tingling and not in a good way... I had to react!" Hand-in-hand, Veronica smiled when she saw a bright exit sign only a couple feet away from her and her date.

Kiernan Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:19 PM

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

"I've got toes of steel because of cheer practice so I should be fine, but I appreciate the concern!" Kiernan chuckled at her reply to his comment. “Yeah? Maybe ya’ll be out there cheerin fer me at our next game,” he teased her. “Hopefully we actually win tha one.” Their defeat to the Lethifolds wasn’t as bad as it could have been, but it was still bad. Despite all their hard work, Elsie still managed to snag the little bugger of a snitch before Jule-Rae could. Kiernan wasn’t really angry about it (anymore anyway) and decided to chalk the whole thing up to just sheer dumb luck on the Lethifolds part. Besides, it almost seemed unfair to play against a team whose captain wasn’t in tip top shape. It was practically cheating! If Kiernan and the other Dementors were going to win a game, he wanted it to be fair all around.

"Cirque du Soleil is an acrobat/circus group that performs throughout the United States. The clowns are kind of the comedy relief of the performance." Kiernan grinned at Veronica’s laughter before she answered his question although her answer didn’t tell him anything he didn’t already know. “So these blokes only perform in the US? They dunna go anywhere else in the world?” he asked curiously. “And ifin they’re there fer the entertainment value, why are they called Cirque due Sole-A clowns?” Kiernan couldn’t help asking. While he had been to the circus one time before in his life, he remembered the clowns there being not particularly funny. They looked like creepy specters with grease paint. Kiernan had continued to hold onto Veronica as he asked her about the special clowns.

"I think the fact that you've decided to wear a bonnet with that ratchet excuse for a corset is the scariest thing that I've seen this entire maze." Kiernan turned to give Veronica a look of slight shock, one eyebrow raised as she chastised a demonic doll character on its choice of wardrobe. Kiernan busted out laughing at her fearless response. “I’m no sure who was scarier jus then Lass...you or the demon doll ya made cry,” he chuckled, shaking his head. "Haha sorry about that, my fashion senses were tingling and not in a good way... I had to react!" Kiernan held his unoccupied hand up in surrender. “No need ta apologize lass.I found it more amusin than anyting else,” he told her, giving the hand he held a squeeze. Seeing the exit to the maze in front of them, Kiernan nodded his head towards it. “Are ya sure ya want ta be seen dancin with me?” he asked her teasingly. “Now’s yer chance ta make a run fer it,” he joked, leading her towards the Halloween party.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 09:08 PM

V

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Possibly taken /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 18

Veronica laughed alongside Kiernan about her reference of her strong toes. “Yeah? Maybe ya’ll be out there cheerin fer me at our next game,” Veronica smiled “Of course I would!” Veronica looked at Kiernan’s face change expressions. “Hopefully we actually win tha one.” Veronica patted him on the back like a wounded puppy-dog. “Aww you can’t really beat yourself about it too harshly, the way the game was going it could have gone either way.” She hoped that this cheered Kiernan up a bit.

After Veronica’s attempt to clarify Cirque du Soleil, the young wizard still seemed baffled. “So these blokes only perform in the US? They dunna go anywhere else in the world?” This comment seemed to make Veronica rethink her previous statement. “Actually, I think they are like all over the world, but I’ve only been to the ones in the US.”

And ifin they’re there fer the entertainment value, why are they called Cirque due Sole-A clowns?” Veronica further elaborated her previous answer. “Well, I call them that because every show has two of them with very specific names that I can’t really seem to remember.”

After Veronica’s rant on the evil doll, Kiernan gave her a weird glance until he started laughing. Veronica was glad to know that Kiernan was comfortable with Veronica’s fashion senses taking control over her. Veronica still apologized to him anyways. “No need ta apologize lass.I found it more amusin than anyting else,” Kiernan then playfully squeezed her hand. She looked back at him and pursed her lips “I’m glad that I was amusing for you.”

While Kiernan was leading Veronica to the exit of the maze he sarcastically added “Are ya sure ya want ta be seen dancin with me? Now’s yer chance ta make a run fer it,” The pretty brunette just shook her head and chuckled. “Well it’s too late now” Veronica playfully added back. “We don’t have to be on that dance floor all night, but we’re for sure dancing to at least one song” Veronica then gleefully followed Kiernan into the dance as the orange and black Halloween lights graciously welcomed them in.

Tag: Kiernan Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 11:51 PM

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

“Of course I would!” Kiernan blushed a little at her reply to his cheering comment. He had only been mostly kidding about that one. He hadn’t really expected her to. It felt good to know that she would though. “Aww you can’t really beat yourself about it too harshly, the way the game was going it could have gone either way.” Kiernan appreciated the pep-talk from her. He also didn’t argue when she decided to pat him on the back as well. “Thas true I guess. We were pretty close with tha one,” he agreed with her. Losing still sucked though. Kiernan shrugged the feeling off. He’d just have to train harder was all.

“Actually, I think they are like all over the world, but I’ve only been to the ones in the US. Well, I call them that because every show has two of them with very specific names that I can’t really seem to remember.” Veronica tried to explain to him when he had asked more questions regarding her Cirque due Sole-A thing, but he still didn’t quite understand what she meant by it. Being sheltered from a great many things in his life, Kiernan didn’t really understand much of what anyone was talking about that had nothing to do with his family’s farm. Yeah, he had read quite a few different books on different subjects, but none of them covered what they were talking about right now. Kiernan merely nodded for the time being.

“I’m glad that I was amusing for you.” Veronica told him after he laughed over her fashion tirade at the scary looking doll. “No every girl would go on a fashion rant against a creepy doll,” he told her, giving her a playful nudge. “Buh then again, yer no like every other girl Veronica so, yeah it was a bit amusin ta watch,” he told her, chuckling again. They kept walking towards the exit holding hands. It was the longest Kiernan had ever held a girl’s hand before that wasn’t one of his sisters. As they got closer to the exit for the maze, Kiernan made one last joke regarding his dancing skills. “Well it’s too late now” Veronica had playfully added back. “We don’t have to be on that dance floor all night, but we’re for sure dancing to at least one song.”

Kiernan chuckled. “Yeah, I suppose I could live with dancin ta one song at least,” he told her, slightly dreading the prospect. When he had told Veronica he was a bad dancer, he hadn’t been kidding. He just hoped that the song they ended up dancing to was a slow one where he could at least pretend to know what he was doing. They were still holding hands when he led her into the party area out of the maze.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 10:05 PM

V

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Possibly taken /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 18

Veronica could tell that her information wasn't really getting through to Kiernan so she eventually just laughed it off until her interaction with the doll. She was completely flattered by Kiernan's playful yet kind comments about the situation. "Thanks!"

So far their unexpected second chance at a date was going wonderfully. Veronica hoped that by the end of it she could rightly call Kiernan her boyfriend. She usually dates the bad-boy or jock type of guy. With those guys, Veronica would always play the superficial ditzy card. But her interactions with Kiernan thus far have proven that he is a breath of fresh air for her. While he is technically a joke, Veronica has come to realize that he has a kind soul. She definitely wants to try out this relationship and is hoping that it makes it.

From what it seems so far, Kiernan seems like he is having a good time with her and she is also enjoying his company. Veronica blushed for a moment thinking about this.

As they were a couple feet away from the party area, Kiernan chuckled to her resolution about dancing at the Halloween dance. "Yeah, I suppose I could live with dancin ta one song at least" Her eyes suddenly seemed to sparkle and a big grin grew on her face. She could literally kiss him right now, but she was waiting for him to make the first move. "Great!" She paused for a moment and then continued "I think the song we should dance to should be a slow one for two reasons: Firstly, a slow song is slow and will give you some to learn some suave dance moves that I'll be happy to teach! Secondly, slow song are much more intimate and romantic."

Veronica waved to fellow classmates and friends with her free hand for a couple seconds and then led Kiernan to a table two empty seats.

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 02:43 AM

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

Kiernan chuckled a little when she thanked him for telling her basically the truth about her actions towards the creepy doll. Any other girl, minus a few off the top of his head, would have freaked out and screamed at a creepy doll approaching them. Not Veronica though. The feisty brunette had all but torn that little doll to shreds with her scathing remarks regarding its choice of clothing. Never in his life had he ever seen such a thing and it had greatly amused him. She was definitely no shrinking violet...anxiety issues or no anxiety issues. “Jus tellin ya the truth lass...thas all.” he told her, shrugging his shoulders.

Kiernan was having a pretty decent time with Veronica on their second first date. He couldn’t help wondering just how their actual first date would have gone if she hadn’t stood him up, but that was the past and she was here with him now. That’s all that mattered. He was actually holding hands with her this time which was different. During their first encounter she had tried to hold his hand, but he had still had a crush on Bridget at the time and he didn’t feel right holding hands with another girl while he was trying to find out just how Bridget actually felt about him. He had given Veronica his arm to hold instead and had left it at that. Later on, he and Bridget had settled things which left him free to pretty much do what he wanted at the time. It was around that same time that he had met Katie. He had no idea that the funny, pretty blonde girl he had talked to was Bridget’s sister at the time he spoke to her. Now Kiernan had a new problem.

As they were nearing the exit to the maze, Kiernan was almost certain that he seen Katie dressed as Harley Quinn traipsing around with Logan as some prat called the Joker. Kiernan still wasn’t all that familiar with Americanized stuff, including films, and had no idea who this Joker bloke was. Unlike some of his other siblings, Kiernan had found really no interest in movies and so he didn’t watch them. He didn’t really see the point. Just as Kiernan was trying to figure out if he had actually seen what he thought he saw, he and Veronica were just about to exit the maze and enter the hall for the party. "Great!" She had said to him, when Kiernan agreed that dancing one song at least probably wouldn’t kill him. "I think the song we should dance to should be a slow one for two reasons: Firstly, a slow song is slow and will give you some to learn some suave dance moves that I'll be happy to teach! Secondly, slow song are much more intimate and romantic." Kiernan swallowed hard at the idea of the two of them slow dancing together. That would mean having to be close to Veronica, holding her in his arms, as they moved to music.

Kiernan didn’t know if he should be terrified of the prospect of slow dancing or excited by it. Kiernan was still debating the issue as Veronica waved to her some of her friends inside the party and led them over to an empty table. He sat at the table with Veronica for a few minutes, listening to some strange song about some one eyed, purple creature that ate people. After a few minutes, Kiernan decided to buy himself some time before their disastrous dance and offered to get them some punch and snacks. On the way over to the snack table, Kiernan thought he caught sight of Katie again and he felt weird a little bit about it. He really had no right to be remotely upset if she chose to go to the Halloween party with another guy since he hadn’t bothered to ask her to join him. Kiernan found that he was actually pretty annoyed with himself for not inviting her to go with him to the Halloween party. But then again if he had asked Katie to be his date, he would never have run into Veronica again. He had been bummed when Veronica had stood him up for their date he had asked her on. He had met Katie not long after that and he found that he liked her company.

By the time Kiernan had managed to get back to the table where Veronica waited for him, Kiernan had completely confused himself over which girl he had any type of feelings for. He handed Veronica the small plate of goodies and the glass of punch he had grabbed for them while mentally debating with himself. He liked Katie because she was funny, pretty and easy to get along with. He liked Veronica because she was feisty, pretty and fun. Both girls were vastly different, but both of them had gotten his attention in a certain way. Kiernan knew he was going to have to pick one of them soon, he just wasn’t sure which of them to pick. He was no closer to an answer when the slow song they had been waiting for began to play. Standing up from the table, Kiernan walked over to Veronica and held out his hand to her. “Are ya ready ta dance lass?” he asked her, leaving his inflatable club at the table.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 02:41 PM

V

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Possibly taken /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 18

Veronica noticed a cute Harley Quinn and Joker couple, or so she thought. “Wow they look just like Margot Robbie and Jared Leto!” She didn’t know the wizard dressed as Joker but the Harley Quinn looked like her fellow cheerleader Katherine. After the sighting she continued walking with Kiernan.

Once Veronica explained her reasoning about dancing to slow-song she thought she heard him gulp. She then offered him a teasing smile in return “Don’t worry caveman, you’ll be fine.” When they sat down at the empty table, some weird music started to play. Thank goodness they didn’t dance to that bizarre music. She noticed that Kiernan also shared her feelings on the one-eyed purple creature song. Veronica giggled “What even is this?”

Veronica graciously accepted Kiernan’s offer to get some snacks and punch. “I’ll have one of those tasty finger sandwiches with a Diet Blood” (the diet blood was just fruit punch with less sugar) He seemed to be in some sort of daze in the process but Veronica figured he was still just excited and nervous about their upcoming dance. However, Veronica was definitely ready for it!

“Thanks Kiernan!” Veronica gleefully responded when he finally brought her the requested items. She noticed a small brain floating in her punch “Aww hell noooo!!” She immediately removed it from her drink. “I don’t even want to know what that fake brain is made of” Apparently her brother Walter sneaked it in while she wasn’t looking thus officially starting their sibling prank war. “My brother is so on after this, but I won’t let him distract me from this date, and more especially…you!”

Almost immediately after her comment, the lights seemed to dim, and the music slowed down to almost a sweet and soft walking pace. Kiernan then walked to Veronica and offered his hand “Are ya ready ta dance lass?” “Oh wow, it’s time!” She looked directly into his eyes and smiled “I’ve never been more ready!!” Veronica placed her hand in his as she led him to the dance floor. She then placed her other hand right under his shoulder and placed his other hand on her waist. Veronica felt warm yet confident at the same time. She tried her best moving to the beat while helping Kiernan with his dance moves. Veronica blushed “I don’t think you’re that bad at all”

Honorable Mention: Walter Willow

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:55 am

Prat

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Single~~I think /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 131

“Wow they look just like Margot Robbie and Jared Leto!” He heard Veronica say, assuming she must have seen the same thing he had. At least he thought so anyway. He had only recognized the characters from the comic book he had seen. He had no idea who the two people were that Veronica mentioned though. “Does tha Lay-toe bloke and Miss Robbie really look like tha?” he asked her, referring to the pair they might have seen. Since Kiernan didn’t really watch many movies, he had no idea who most of the actors/actresses might be or what they looked like.

Once they got inside the party, Kiernan led Veronica over to an empty table since a really bizarre song was playing at the moment. “Don’t worry caveman, you’ll be fine.” Veronica told him when he visibly gulped at actually dancing with her. He had gone to the Winter Formal last term with Bridget and she hadn’t wanted to dance so Kiernan hadn’t had to disappoint her with his non-existent dancing skills. Veronica giggled “What even is this?” she asked him, making Kiernan shrug. “I’ve no idea,” he told her. “I’ve never heard such a thin before. Although I can understand why people are afraid ‘o it though. I wouldno wanna meet a one-eyed purple blighter tha eats people.

“I’ll have one of those tasty finger sandwiches with a Diet Blood” Veronica told him when Kiernan offered to get them something to snack on after the maze walk. He was glad that she was willing to let him to that for them even though he was using it as an excuse to stall their dance. He was really worried about disappointing her with his horrid dancing. He had also needed the few minutes to puzzle over how he had felt seeing Katie(?) maybe at the Halloween party with another guy. By the time he had returned to Veronica he was more confused about both of them than he was before. Sometimes Kiernan hated being a teenager. Shaking himself out of his confusing thoughts, Kiernan grabbed their food and drinks, grabbing Veronica’s Diet Blood, before heading back to their table.

“Thanks Kiernan!” Veronica had gleefully responded when he had returned to the table with their stuff. “Yer welcome,” he told her, sitting down in the empty chair beside hers. “Aww hell noooo!!” Kiernan heard her say just before she removed what looked like a miniature brain(?) from her punch glass. Kiernan raised a brow at the appearance of such a thing since it hadn’t been there when he had gotten it for her. “I don’t even want to know what that fake brain is made of. My brother is so on after this, but I won’t let him distract me from this date, and more especially…you!” Kiernan chuckled at her comment, trying to hide his blush at her comment about their date. He was glad that she wasn’t willing to let her brother ruin their date. “This a common thin fer ya two?” he asked her, smirking in amusement. Kiernan couldn’t help thinking about all the times he and his own siblings had done similar things to each other over the years.

Kiernan had finished his sandwich and was taking a drink from his own unmolested punch when the lights dimmed in the room and a slower song began to play. Swallowing hard, Kiernan got up and offered his hand to Veronica, asking her to dance. “Oh wow, it’s time! I’ve never been more ready!!” She told him, giving him a smile while looking him in the eyes. Kiernan grinned as he led her out onto the dance floor, placing his hands where Veronica instructed. Kiernan tried his best to move around with the music. He must have been doing pretty decently since Veronica seemed to be enjoying herself. Kiernan watched as Veronica blushed “I don’t think you’re that bad at all” she told him. Kiernan chuckled nervously, blushing a little. “Umm...thanks. Although, ifin ya were ta ask me sister Chloe, its like I’ve got 2 left feet,” he joked. That was mostly because he stepped on her feet a lot trying to dance. When the first slow song faded into another one, Kiernan felt a little more confident he wouldn’t step on her toes. Subconsciously, he pulled Veronica a little closer while they danced.

Veronica Willow
Chloe Chevalier (for the mention)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/