Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

First Date...Take Two?, Continued from R/F
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 10:12 PM

V

Age / 16

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Single /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 54

Veronica didn't open her eyes until the kiss was complete. When she did, however, she just cheekily smiled until Kiernan started to stammer out some words. “I… you…. tha was…. Umm….wow,” Veronica took that as a compliment, she managed to make her strong cavemen fully release his emotions in one single action, a kiss. Veronica didn't want to spook the somewhat-confused boy into a makeout...just yet.

As Kiernan started to rub his neck, Veronica got the feeling that something wasn't right. Her previously perky smile seemed to fade. “Why?" This question startled Veronica. She wasn't expecting him to be so curious about the reasoning behind the kiss. All of her former jock-boyfriends never cared, but then again he was different, and that was one of the reasons why Veronica genuinely liked him.

She then broke out a little chuckle. "Aww Kiernan, you're sooo cute! Was that your first kiss??" She then paused for a second and continued talking "I kissed you because I really like you and wanted to see if you felt the same way!!! If this date has shown me only one thing. It's shown me that I really really like you!!"

"First of all your hot, secondly, you have a kind-heart underneath all that muscle."

Tag: Kiernan Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 09:24 AM

Prat

Age / 16

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Dating Kyara Valentino /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 198

Kiernan still couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that Veronica just kissed him. It had been a welcome surprise to say the least. He had not been expecting that one. He knew that she seemed to be interested in him, but that basically cinched it. He was now positive that she was interested. Now if only he knew whether or not Katie really was. That would make figuring out what to do soo much easier for the poor confused teenaged boy. As it stood, he was pretty sure that Katie was interested in being friends, but he wasn’t sure beyond that. He wished he had more to go on, but at the moment he didn’t which made things more confusing for him.

He hadn’t really meant to ask Veronica why she kissed him, but he couldn’t help the question coming out of his mouth. He really had been curious as to why since he’d never been kissed by a girl outside of his own family before. "Aww Kiernan, you're sooo cute! Was that your first kiss??" She asked him after he asked why. Kiernan felt his face heat up as he nodded. “Yeah..it kinda was,” he told her, grinning about it. “I’ve no been kissed by anyone other than me sisters before,” he told her, still rubbing the back of his neck nervously. “And certainly no like tha,” he added jokingly for good measure. "I kissed you because I really like you and wanted to see if you felt the same way!!! If this date has shown me only one thing. It's shown me that I really really like you!! First of all your hot, secondly, you have a kind-heart underneath all that muscle."

Kiernan had to admit that he really did like Veronica. If that kiss showed him anything, it was that he honestly did feel the same way she did on some level. He wasn’t sure it if it was enough for him to bite the bullet and ask her to be his girlfriend at that moment, but it was enough that he could at least tell her that he liked her as well. If he could drum up the courage just then. Her compliments made him even more self-conscious and he wasn’t sure he could get the words out without sounding like an idiot. “Well...I would no know about anythin like tha,” he told her modestly, blushing slightly. “Yer pretty hot yerself,” he told her, giving her a shy grin. “I happen ta like ya as well Veronica,” he told her, his voice cracking slightly when he spoke. “How’s about one more dance?” he asked her, pulling her in for another dance.

Veronica Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Veronica Willow
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 09:51 PM

V

Age / 16

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Single /

Author Alias / Veronica

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 54

Veronica was happy that she made the move and kissed Kiernan. She was really looking forward to it since the beginning of the night when they met up at the maze and decided to give their date another go.

She smiled after asking him if it was his first kiss as he was clearly warm from all the excitement. “Yeah..it kinda was, I’ve no been kissed by anyone other than me sisters before, And certainly no like tha,” Veronica noticed Kiernan kept rubbing his neck from his bashful nervousness, but she also noticed that he was smiling. This meant that overall, the kiss went pretty ok. She placed her hand on his and held it there. "I'm really happy that I was your first kiss, because a first kiss should be from someone who really cares about you!!" She then chuckled "Sorry if I took it a little too far, didn't want to shock you too bad, after all, it was your first kiss. I'm sure with enough practice, kind of like when you practice quiddtich it'll feel like a normal routine..." She then winked "Only with my help of course!"

As she complimented Kiernan she envisioned a normal life in Ilvermorny with him as her boyfriend by her side. Of course, she wasn't going to push him into the decision as it is a pretty big one, however she would accept his request without a second of hesitation if he should ask. Veronica found no one at school half as cool, interesting, kind, and hot as Kiernan.

Well...I would no know about anythin like tha,” After this comment, Veronica realized that Kiernan was still pretty bashful about the whole expeirence and gave him a comforting smile in return. Her eyes seemed to yell "Don't worry, I'll protect you!" This sense of protectiveness immediately changed when he said “Yer pretty hot yerself, I happen ta like ya as well Veronica,” Veronica didn't even notice his voice crack. With the sly grin Kiernan shot at Veronica she realized that this cute boy could take care of himself, he was just naturally modest. She in turn, seemed to be the shy one for once. Her face was completely red when he asked her for another dance.

He then promptly pulled her in. Veronica let Kiernan lead this time as she basked in this new sense of confidence he was presenting to her. Her short period of sheepishness faded as the dancing made her feel much more alive and free. As she danced with Kiernan she hoped the night would never end!

Tag: Kiernan Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image

Veronica Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Kiernan Chevalier
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 03:12 AM

Prat

Age / 16

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Ireland

Dating Kyara Valentino /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 198

"I'm really happy that I was your first kiss, because a first kiss should be from someone who really cares about you!! Sorry if I took it a little too far, didn't want to shock you too bad, after all, it was your first kiss. I'm sure with enough practice, kind of like when you practice quidditch it'll feel like a normal routine..." Veronica winked at him "Only with my help of course!" Kiernan had to admit he was actually kind of glad his first kiss had come from Veronica. Something about her told him when they met that he might wind up kissing her at some point, be it initiated by her or him, he had no way to know that part at the time. The idea of making kissing a regular practice brought an involuntary blush to the teenage boy’s face as he had not exactly thought fully of that possibility with anyone. The idea of doing that sort of thing with her made him blush some more, making him rub the back of his neck nervously. Kiernan chuckled at her choice of words. “Is tha so?” he asked her teasingly, grinning at her comment. Somehow he wasn’t surprised by it one bit. Considering the fact that she had just kissed him in a room full of their classmates and she had done it without thinking too much about it, he wasn’t surprised by her comment at all.

Kiernan asked Veronica to dance with him again and chuckled when he noticed her face was red as he had apparently made her blush for a change. He pulled her in close to dance to the next song that started playing, some song called Something just like this. He had to admit he liked the beat from it and he was able to hold her pretty close to dance to it. He was surprised that he wasn’t as bad at dancing as he originally thought. He was glad that he had run into her at the beginning of the maze. Otherwise they wouldn’t have had such a great time together for the date they missed out on the first time. He was really glad they hadn’t missed out on the chance the second time around.

Veronica Willow

OOC: We end it here maybe?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/