Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
We have new main profiles! Go fill in the new fields.

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Autumn-- Late November | Highs 81°F/ Lows 63°F
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING: Constant heavy rains continue drenching the Mount Greylock area. No relief in sight. Outdoor activity is not advised. Please use extreme caution as flooding may occur.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Awesomeness
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 10:25 PM

Ria, Wys

Age / 13 | Height / 5 foot one inch tall

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Gladeville, TN

/

Post Count/ 25

Rillewen, Rill | She/Her/Hers

So far Wysteria hadn't really been sure what the point was in her taking this class, since she'd grown up more in the nomaj world than in the wizarding world. But when the professor pulled out a nintendo thing, her eyes widened as she stared in surprise. What? This was super awesome! She listened intently and then put her hand up enthusiastically when he asked for someone to take it. She grinned happily and took a look over the device, but unfortunately it was inactive. How disappointing. Like, it wasn't that Ria really had a big interest in video games or anything, but it was exciting to think that they might be getting to play a game in school.

After passing the device on to the next person, Ria listened interestedly as the professor told them what they're activity was going to be. This was epically awesome! She grinned and had a hard time containing her excitement at this idea. This was going to be so much fun!
"Like omg! That's so awesome!" She blurted out before clapping a hand over her mouth, with an 'oops' look on her face. She couldn't wait to get started on this. As soon as permitted, she hopped up and went to gather supplies and was planning her kart in her head already.

Theodore St-Pierre

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 02:04 PM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Universal City, Tx

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Alejandro had signed up for No-Maj Studies for two reasons..first, because he really wanted to learn more about the world muggles lived in (mostly because he loved their technology) and second, because he had heard after his arrival that the professor for the class was adorable. Not that the second part really mattered since Alejandro mostly just loved people, but it certainly didn't hurt any.

Boy or girl..it didn't matter...love was love. Not that the 14 year old boy was all that worried about that part. It would happen when it happened for him. He hadn't found anyone special yet, but there was plenty of time for that sort of thing. For the moment, Alejandro was more interested in their current lesson and staring at their teacher.

Alejandro raised his hand to be the first one to touch the Nintendo DS2 thing and took it reverently from the professor, examining the device before passing it onto the next person as instructed as he listened to Professor St-Pierre. An entertainment device? What would those wonderfully wacky muggles think up next? The device was amazing! How did they make the device work without the use of magic?

Alejandro couldn't help wondering that as Professor St-Pierre continued speaking. They were making go-karts?! Alejandro was excited now. He had made one of those before when he was younger, visiting with his mother's family in Texas. Granted, the one he made was made of wood and metal, but still. A go-kart was a go-kart. Eager to get started, the Thunderbird turned to the teen sitting next to him and asked them if they wanted to be partners with him.

“Would you like to be partners? I'll bet we can have this thing built in no time,” he told them, smiling brightly. Alejandro chuckled at the girl's outburst. He had to agree with her. It was pretty awesome. He didn't mention yet that he already knew how to make the object. Best to let his partner be surprised.

Wysteria Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 04:32 PM

Ria, Wys

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Post Count/ 25

Ria couldn't help thinking this was going to be the most awesome project ever. She couldn't wait to get started on it. She didn't really know how to get started but she didn't mind that. She was glad when a boy asked if she wanted to partner up.
"Sure!" She smiled at him. "I'm Ria, what's your name?" She asked, pretty sure she hadn't met him before. She couldn't wait until it was built and she could then get pictures and brag to her brother about the awesome thing she made.

"Uh, like, so we need cardboard, and.. what else?" She tried to remember what the professor had said, but in her excitement had forgotten some of the things. "I can get the stuff for it." She grinned. "Omg, this is going to be so great!" She bounced a little in excitement, thinking of how awesome this was going to look when they were done. She could totally decorate it and make it look all pretty and stuff. Well, unless her partner didn't want it decorated prettily. But hopefully he'd be ok with that! "I wonder if they have glitter and paint.." She blushed lightly as her thoughts got ahead of her. "Well, I mean, if you're ok with it being all pretty. I just like to decorate things." She admitted, then decided to shut up because she was worried she might be talking too much.

Alejandro Salvatore

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:46 PM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Alejandro couldn’t have been more pleased when the pretty brunette with the lovely blue eyes agreed to be his partner. “I think I’m going to like this place,” he thought to himself as she introduced herself to him. Alejandro chuckled when she asked for his name in return. “Alejandro...the pleasure is all mine cara amica Ria,” Alejandro told her, introducing himself to his classmate.So far she was the only other person he had met so far that seemed to have his level of enthusiasm for things. Her energy was intoxicating. And he really liked her smile.

Alejandro took a moment to think about her question on the needed materials. He knew that when he and his brother Diego made their go-kart that they had used a variety of materials, including...string, glue, metal, pieces of wood and a plastic steering wheel. “Cardboard is important,” Ali (said like Ollie) agreed with her before adding other items into the mix. “We will also need I think...umm...string, some glue, something for a steering wheel, pedals for our feet to make it move and scissors,” Ali told her off the top of his head. He was fairly certain that should do it for their materials list. “Unless you can think of anything I have forgotten,” Alejandro smiled at the brunette girl.

Alejandro found himself nodding along with her assessment of their assignment. He thought it was going to be pretty awesome as well. “I agree,” he told her, chuckling when she brought up the idea of needing paint and glitter for their go-kart. Ali smiled admiringly at the pretty brunette girl as she blushed a bit over her suggestion. He really didn’t mind her idea. He was not opposed to glitter if she wished to use it. “It would not bother me at all,” he assured her, grinning. “I like pretty things,” he told her, trying not to stare at her. Realizing that he probably sounded weird saying that just now, Alejandro rephrased his statement. “What I mean is...uhh...no, I really don’t mind if you decorate our go-kart,” he told her, hoping that sounded like it was less creepy.

Wysteria Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 07:40 PM

Ria, Wys

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Post Count/ 25

Ria smiled a bit when he said it was nice to meet her, though she had no idea what the rest of that was. Tilting her head a little as she turned her head to look questioningly at him, she smiled.
"And, what did that mean?" She asked with a slight grin. Twisting the ends of her ponytail around her finger a little, she listened as he replied about the other materials they would need, and nodded. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about! "Wow, you're like, really good at this aren't you?" She asked with a smile, slightly admiringly. String, glue, scissors.. what could they use for a steering wheel? She thought about this for a moment and began rummaging through the craft supplies available, then triumphantly pulled out what looked to her like the perfect thing!

"Omg, Alejandro, look! This'll be perfect for a steering wheel, right?" She excitedly showed him a foam ring that looked to her like it was around the same size as the steering wheel in her dad's car. "I mean like, it's not plastic? But it's kind of a hardish foamy stuff so maybe it'll work? They use them to make wreaths sometimes I think, so you can stick fake flower stems in and wrap stuff around them." She studied it and then shrugged, leaving the decision up to him whether they used it or not. "So what can we use for wheels? Do they actually have wheels in here or do we have to make some?" She wondered, looking under some other supplies to see what she could find.

She was really pleased when he said he didn't mind them decorating it. She grinned and set some containers of glitter and stickers and paint aside for later, focused on that so she didn't see him staring at her.
"I'll try not to make it look too girly." She promised with a teasing smile. "I mean like, I'm totally going to want to get pictures after we finish it, so is that ok? Like, some selfies with me and you and the kart?" She asked. "I always like to get pictures of stuff that happens, I mean when it's noteworthy, so I can add it in my scrapbook." She explained with a smile, really looking forward to this project. Stuff like this was always even more fun with people that were fun to work with!

Alejandro Salvatore

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 12:09 AM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Alejandro chuckled at the pretty brunette when she smiled at him, asking him what he had said to her. “It is a greeting in Tuscany,” he explained to her, smiling back. “It means dear friend..cara amica,” he explained to her, saying the phrase again. Al hoped that he and Ria could be friends with one another, maybe more than that. Who knew? Ria seemed like the type of girl he could really like. At least what he knew of her soo far. Alejandro grinned at Ria as she played with the ends of her hair with her fingers, twirling the strands around them. Almost like he made her nervous maybe. Al rifled off the items they would most likely need for the go-kart and chuckled when she smiled at him. Al shrugged a little at her comment. “Maybe once or twice,” he told her, shooting her a wink. “Mio fratello Diego and I have built a couple of them before,” he admitted to her, grinning sheepishly. “My brother likes to pretend he hates doing such things, but its all a lie,” he told her, shooting her a grin.

Alejandro looked over at the item she was soo excited about and smiled just a little at her excitement. She was really cute when she was excited apparently. Al was determined to find out more about her. “It will work,” he told her, not really commenting on her other idea. He wasn’t sure how he felt about possible flowers adorning their steering wheel. Alejandro shrugged at Ria’s question. “I thought the Professor said we were to see him for wheels and things when we finished building the rest of the go-kart,” Alejandro told her, if he remembered correctly. Alejandro chuckled when she promised not to make their kart too girlie. “I do not mind how you make it look,” he told her, shrugging. “Just as long as it stands out like you do,” he complimented her. Al tilted his head to the side and thought about her question for like a hot second before replying. “I would love to be in your photos,” he told her. “The scrapbook sounds like a great idea,” he told her. Alejandro liked the fact that she felt that meeting him was a noteworthy event. He certainly thought that way about her.

Wysteria Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 01:39 AM

Ria, Wys

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Post Count/ 25

"Oh! Like, duh. I should've... yeah. I mean I know like a little tiny bit of Italian." She could have face-palmed, but she didn't. She should have recognized at least one of those words, but oh well. Her cheeks were probably pink. She smiled though, at least he was friendly enough to explain it to her. "Are you from Italy?" She asked curiously, surprised that an Italian person would be attending an American school. Or, maybe his family had come from there or something. "Or.. are you from the States?" She added to the question. She hoped he wouldn't mind answering, she was just curious.

Hearing that he had built a couple of karts before, she grinned.
"Oh, so you're like, a pro at this." She replied. "I should let you do all the work." She teased. "Just kidding, but like that's really cool that you've done it before!" She smiled and helped him get some of the supplies. She had missed the part where the professor said to see him about wheels, but she was glad that Alejandro had been paying attention. She nodded and then, sort of randomly, asked, "Do you always go by Alejandro, or do you use any shorter versions of your name? Like, I was just wondering, because my name is actually Wysteria, but it's so much easier to say Ria so that's what I usually tell people, cause I know the full out version is super long and all." She explained.

She was already beginning to think of how to decorate the kart, although she suspected that it would be easiest to decide once the structure of it was completed. Smiling when he said he didn't mind how it looked, she laughed a little and replied,
"Awesome. I will definitely make sure it stands out then." She grinned and then added, "If you want, I could show you my scrapbook sometime? Like, after I've added the page for this and all?" She suggested. It was fun to show it off to people who would be interested. It was a project she loved to work on and it was always nice when she was able to show it off.

Alejandro Salvatore

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 04:55 PM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Her nervousness made Alejandro smile at her as he watched Ria stumble a bit over her own words. She was really cute when she did that. He was finding that he especially liked it when she blushed. Alejandro gave her a thoughtful look before he answered her question. “Umm...not exactly. It’s a little difficult to explain,” he told her, trying to figure out how he would explain it. “My papa’s familia is from Tuscany, Italy. Mama’s familia is from here in the states. Mio fratello and I were both born in Las Vegas, but we mostly grew up in Tuscany,” Al explained. “We now live in Texas with my mama’s familia. Sooo….I suppose you could say I am from both?” Alejandro chuckled at his own reasoning. He had never really had to explain his family’s wanderings to anyone before. It was a little weird.

Al laughed as she teased him about his building experience. “Si...I am quite skilled at such things,” he teased her back, smiling. Alejandro shrugged at her tease on making him do all of the work. “I would not mind it. It would not be the first time,” he told her, reminded of a time he and Diego were working on a kart that Diego made him practically build on his own. Alejandro chuckled when she suddenly changed subjects to ask him if he went by a nickname. He was about to answer her question when she kept talking. Al smirked at the girl, amused, as she kept talking. “You have a lovely name cara amica, but I like Ria as well,” he told her when she finally gave him the chance to speak. “You can call me Al or Ali (Allie) if that is easier for you,” he told her, still grinning.

Alejandro laughed as she promised him to make their go-kart stand out with the decorations. He had no doubts whatsoever that she would do just that. He was finding more to like about her the more she spoke. “I trust that you will make our kart look amazing,” he told her. Alejandro nodded when she mentioned showing him her scrapbook after she added the page from their assignment today to it. “I would love to see it sometime,” he told her, smiling at the pretty brunette again. “Perhaps you could show it to me before you accompany me to the Winter Formal thing this year?” Alejandro suggested, piecing together parts of their kart as he talked. Alejandro was never one to mess about when it came to things he wanted. He was always a Carpe Diem kind of person. He wanted to go to the Winter Formal with Ria so what better way to do that than to just ask her?

Wysteria Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 08:39 PM

Ria, Wys

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Post Count/ 25

Ria listened curiously to what Alejandro was saying about his family and where they were from. She worked on piecing things together as she listened, mostly copying whatever he was doing, or asking him what to do as she went. A little tape here, a dab of glue there, etc.

"That's pretty cool. You've done a bunch of traveling I guess." She smiled at him. "I'm from Tennessee, but my family's done a little traveling too. Like my dad's got this big horse ranch, and we like, raise horses and do competitions and shows with them and stuff. Like rodeos sometime, or a horse race other times, that sort of stuff, you know?" She paused to check on where to add a thing onto the kart, "Oh, like, what should I do with this thingy? Like tape it or what..?" She let him answer that and then did as he said since he seemed to know what he's doing and she did not.

Grinning at the compliment on her name, she couldn't help a light blush.
"Thanks! Alright, Al is it then, if you're sure you don't mind that." She smiled and moved to work on another section of the kart. "Oh, what do you think about making it look kinda like it came from the game thingy?" She suggested, thinking maybe they could put some decorations on it from the game Mario, and stuff like that.

She was quite caught off guard when he mentioned the winter formal, and her going with him, as if this was already a thing. It seemed that he was not only cute, but really bold too! After a briefly surprised look in which her mouth dropped open slightly to form an 'O', she recovered quickly and gave a little laugh, teasing him by asking,
"And what makes you think I don't already have a date?" She grinned at him and waited to hear his reply to that, while absently taping some cardboard into place. She couldn't resist a little teasing him, since he hadn't actually asked her and just seemed to assume she would be going with him.. not that she objected to going to a dance with a cute and fun guy! In fact she couldn't wait to tell her bffs about this!

Alejandro Salvatore

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 12:22 AM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Alejandro grinned at Ria as she began talking again regarding his travels back and forth due to his family. “Mostly just between my mama’s familia and my papa’s. I haven’t really traveled anywhere else,” he told her. Alejandro’s face lit up at hearing that Ria liked to do things with horses just like he did. She apparently was also growing up around horses just like him and Diego were. “You like to compete as well?” he asked her eagerly. “I have been in several rodeos back in Texas myself. Placed rather high in ranking too,” Alejandro told her, grinning proudly. He was extremely proud of himself for his rankings in a very short time period. He had worked really hard to get his rankings for each competition. Alejandro looked over at the piece she was holding and grinned a little. “I would glue that part onto there,” he told her, pointing at the area she should glue it to.

Alejandro chuckled when she confirmed what she planned to call him from that point on. He liked the sound of his nickname from her mouth. She was blushing again as he complimented her name. She really was pretty when she blushed. Alejandro nodded at her idea of how to decorate the go-kart. “That sounds like a really good idea,” he told her. She really did have amazing ideas. “That sounds like much better idea then just painting it some drab color,” he told her, encouraging her idea. Alejandro laughed at her teasing comeback to his seudo invite to the Winter Formal. She was definitely a spunky thing. Grinning at her in amusement, Alejandro teased her back. “Do you already have a date to the Winter Formal cara amica?” he asked her, his brow raising slightly. “Because if not, you will go with me, yes?” Alejandro asked her, almost sure that she wouldn’t turn him down.

Wysteria Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:00 AM

Ria, Wys

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Post Count/ 25

Ria grinned back, very excited now to hear that they had shared interests. And someone to talk to about her horse!
"Yeah! I mean, I only do it during the summer now, because of school. But like, totally!" She smiled. "I have the prettiest horse, she's a red and white paint. Her name is Liberty. I'll have to show you her picture sometime!" She was always excited about her beloved horse. "My parents and little sister, I think, are off doing something like that right now in.. uh," She thought for a second. "it might be Texas, actually. My sister actually does a few tricks with her horse, it's adorable."

She smiled, thinking of her family and their horses. And she was suitably impressed by him telling how he was high ranking in the rodeo.
"Ooh, nice! Congrats on that, that's awesome. Do you have a horse of your own?" She wondered, as she glued the piece on where he said to, then added a bit of tape to hold it in place until the glue dried. She could totally talk about horses all day, but there was other stuff to talk about too.

As she heard him ask her, more properly, about the dance, she grinned at him. Inwardly she was jumping up and down with excitement but she was trying to play it cool.
"No, I don't have a date already." She informed him in answer to his question. It was on the tip of her tongue to add that yes, absolutely, but then she remembered something! She paused and tilted her head as she considered, as if trying to decide if she wanted to go with him, though she was actually thinking back to something. They'd made some announcement about this dance, what was it they said? Oh, yes. That was it. She smirked at him a little. "I think you're forgetting something, Al. The dance is supposed to be a Sadie Hawkins, remember?" She giggled. "So, that means the girls ask the guys for this one." She wondered if he hadn't heard the announcement, or if he hadn't known what it meant when they announced it.

Alejandro Salvatore

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:02 PM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Alejandro was delighted to discover that he and Ria had very similar interests in things. She liked to talk about her horse almost as much as he liked talking about his two stallions. He was amazed to learn he sister did tricks on her horses. Al wished that he could tricks with his own horses, but he simply didn’t have the practice time that would be needed to learn. “Then she is competing in the Peewee Championships going on in Houston right now then, yes?” Alejandro asked, pretty sure he was correct on the location. Usually the Peewee Championships were held in Houston. Alejandro remembered doing a few of his own competitions there.

Her painted horse sounded lovely and kind of reminded him of his own Italian Murgese back at his grandparents place in Tuscany. “She sounds quite lovely,” he told her, grinning at her question about his own, his eyes lighting up excitedly. “Si...I do!! I have two Stallions,” he told her excitedly as they kept working on their kart. “I have a Murgese named Pietro and an Aztec named Smokey,” he told her. “Mio Zio named him. I had nothing to do with that one,” Al joked, grinning big. “He was a gift from my grandparents for when Diego and I came to live with them.” Al was a little surprised that no one had already asked Ria to the Formal. Were the boys in the school blind? Could they not see how great she was? He was new to the place and he could see it plain as day.

Alejandro was a little confused when she didn’t say yes to his question right away about being his date for the formal. He was about to ask her what the problem might be when she answered his unasked question with her next statement. A Sadie Hawkins dance? Girls ask the boys? Who the devil came up with that idea? It was evil. Alejandro gave Ria a confident little grin before teasing her some more. “Are you going to ask me now or after we’ve had the chance to race our kart around?” he asked her, shooting Ria a wink. Their kart only needed a couple of more finishing touches anyway before it would be ready to race in the room next door.

Wysteria Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Wysteria Myrios
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:34 PM

Ria, Wys

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Post Count/ 25

She was very excited to talk horses with someone, and it was nice to have someone to talk to who understood this stuff.
"Yeah, that's the one." She grinned. "Yeah Sycamore took gymnastics when she was little, so she started getting experimental with her riding.. when I left for school at the end of summer she was working on being able to do handstands on horseback, but I'm not sure how that's going." She laughed a bit at that, and hoped her sister was being safe. "Anyway she's pretty good for a nine year old."

Beaming happily at hearing him say that her horse sounded lovely, she agreed,
"She is lovely, I miss her a lot. I wish we could bring our horses here, I mean like, they're pets, right? We're allowed one pet." She shrugged, not really thinking it was fair that she had to leave her beloved horse behind. What if she forgot Ria while she was away at school? Though, it hadn't happened in the last two years. Still, she missed Liberty tremendously. Smiling at Alejandro, she told him,
"Your horses sound beautiful! I'd love to see pictures sometime!" She could imagine how they must look, and hoped that maybe he would have pictures.

After giggling softly at the look on his face when she didn't jump to accept his offer, she thought about how long she ought to tease him. Giving him a little smirk she asked,
"Maybe I was going to ask another boy?" She grinned and then rested her hand on her chin as she looked thoughtful, then realized she wasn't doing anything on the kart, so she added a bit of tape absently. "Alright," She said finally, deciding she'd teased enough. She turned to him with a smile. "Would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Alejandro Salvatore

--------------------
PM
^
Alejandro Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 12:14 AM

Al

Age / 14 | Height / 5'7

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

single, but looking /

Post Count/ 13

|

Alejandro nodded as she confirmed that he was correct about the competition and the location her little sister was currently in. It was rather impressive that her little sister was into trick riding. Alejandro was able to do a couple of riding tricks, but nothing too fancy. He worked really hard to get down the few tricks he did know. "Handstands huh? That is impressive," Al commented, nodding his approval. "I can do a few tricks while riding, but nothing like that," he chuckled, gluing on the last piece of their go-kart.

Alejandro nodded in agreement with her as Ria went on about them not being able to have their horses there for their one pet. He would love to have either Smokey or Pietro there with him, but the rules for the school didn't allow for it. "I find I am inclined to agree with you cara amica," he told her. "They technically are pets so one would argue that we should be able to have them here," Alejandro shrugged. He didn't quite understand the rule anymore than anyone else did. Alejandro smiled when she complimented his own horses, wanting to see pictures of them. "I would love to show them to you. Perhaps when you show me the scrapbook page I can show you the pictures," he offered, still smiling.

Alejandro pretended to pout as she teased him some more. "Ahh cara amica, you are breaking my heart," he teased her back, pressing his hand to his chest over his heart. "Surely you could not be soo cruel." Al looked over the rest of their go-kart while she stared at hims, smiling. Alejandro pretending to think about her question when she asked him like he knew she would. "How could I turn down such an invitation," he teased her, smiling. "It is a date," he told her. "I do believe we are ready to race this thing. Shall we let Professor St-Pierre know?" he asked her.

Wysteria Myrios
Theodore St-Pierre

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse