Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Girly Diary Of Lily Lovell
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 11:11 PM

Little Rockstar

Age / 13

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Chicago, Illinois

"Alone." / Lily

Author Alias / Alexander

Timezone/ Eastern Standard Time

Post Count/ 55

user posted image

As Lily enters her dorm with relief she quickly jumps onto her bed. A sigh escapes the second year lips as she kicks off her mary janes and lets her feet finally breathe through her tights. Lily was happy that all her classes were over finally and the best part was... no one was in her dormitory. No Annabella, Adrianna or any pukwudgie 2nd-year girl. Perfect! Looking under her bed she quietly takes out her small pink notebook. The cover of the notebook looks very girly the typical ribbons and butterfly sticking on it. Lily always wondered why her mother bought her this type of notebook. Especially if she's going to write in this, it was probably apart her plan to make her a girly-girl. Laying back on her bed and grabbing her pen Lily opened her book and began to write...

PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:01 PM

Little Rockstar

Age / 13

Blood Type / Muggleborn

"Alone." / Lily

Author Alias / Alexander

Post Count/ 55

★ Lily Lovell ★
September 24th, 20XX
Since I'm not good at them =(
There's No Need for Introductions

It is I! THE ONE! THE ONLY! LILY LOVEL!To weird
Yo-Yo-Yo it's yah girl Lily! Uh yeah. No!

Dear Diary,

Okay, so I just want to make this clear before I continue to write my "Feelings" is I HATE these things. I mean come on Mom, this book is like a ticking time bomb! All it takes is for someone to sneak into my room, look for a girly book and boom I'M DOOMED! BUT DO I HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER NOOOOOO! 'Remember Lily when you get back Im going to look through to see if you actually wrote in it.'

So if this thing ever gets taken for any reason and everyone knows who my crushes are or my horrible secrets Im blaming it on you Mom. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

Anyways I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Lily Lovell and I'm a 2nd year at Ilvermorny or as my brothers like to call it, CLOWN SCHOOL!

user posted image
Thats me by the way. ❤

Before I continue-continue with all my "secrets" and "Feelings" I should also give you a brief summary of what I am like. So besides me stuffing chicken down my bra, walking around in circles reinacting re-in-acting Romeo and Juliet, giving away all my money to sell a rat (sorry mom) and aiming my wand at my chest and saying "Humongio Boobius." I'm a pretty much a normal girl.

During the first couple of weeks of Ilvermorny so much has happened to me that it's pretty difficult to explain. I do my classes which includes charms, potions, tranzfigration Trans-Figure-ation, and other classes I really don't remember much about. For the most part, I joined a pretty cool club called the spirit squad. We do pretty amazing things like run around, do routines and wear pretty cute outfits while swinging pom-poms around. Our first game from what I'm hearing is around October or something like that which will be fun!
user posted image

There is a small problem though, which Mom will never tell me. Is why out of all the girls in the club, it is I who have the smallest boobs there?! For the most part I've been eating right and my Mom has Boobs the size of mountains!!!!! Here is the rankings of the Spirit Squad Boob size:

1. Mountains: Gia, Veronika
2. Coconuts: Kyara, Layah
3. Oranges: Popy, Iris, Katherine, Sofia, Arial, Buffy, Ayla
4. balled up paper: NONE
5. Mosquito bites: Me =(

I think most of the girls including Mom have some sort of secret their not telling me (it has to be either a spell or some sort of potion). When I asked Mom when my boobs will grow like hers she always gave me the same answer "Who knows dear, every girl is different." Well I know every girl is different but once I hit my growth spirt I'm probably going to be having biggr Bigger boobs then Gia and Veronika which I know will definitely be the big talk of the school so honestly it's really only a matter of time.

user posted image

user posted image Pg. 1
PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 12:58 AM

Little Rockstar

Age / 13

Blood Type / Muggleborn

"Alone." / Lily

Author Alias / Alexander

Post Count/ 55

❤ Lily Lovell ❤
Januaerary 24th, 20XX

Boys and Hidden Secrets... By Dr. Lovell

Dear Diary, Document #56, Boyism (I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH!)
I know it's weird, but I do like Victor - it's just I don't know if he feels the same for me.

Boys. Boys? Boys! Boys - Boys! B-O-Y-S. Just saying the word sounds weird. With Valentimes Valentines Day in a few weeks I feel as though one of the things I never talked about were these strange creatures. Some call them horrible, while others call them kind. They are created by Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails! So I guess it is time, that I, Dr. Lily-inzo Jamie Lovell, profresional studier of boys and having a profesional degree in Boyism. Have finally understand the truth about these creatures and what their true purposes are!
Victor has to like me. I know it's weird but it has to be true right?
user posted image

So after around twelve years of being around boys, I think it's 100% safe to say, Mom, that boys have it 300000000000000 times easier than us girls. WHICH ISNT EVEN FAIR! Not only are guys faster than us but it's also easier for them to get ready - it's like girls were on purpose to be born at a disadvantage then guys. Like here is the things we have to do in the morning to get ready (EVERYDAY):

1. We have to wake up (EARLY) and brush our hair and our teeth. It takes us like 10 minutes!

2. Getting dressed. It seems like in Ilvermorny, they expect us girls to not only wear robes, and a uniform but also a tie. Like who is the genius behind girls wearing a tie?! BOYS ARE SUPPOSE TO WEAR TIES NOT GIRLS! Also, besides wearing a tie another thing boys don't have to worry about are B.R.A's (Boobie Restriction Accessories) like do guys ever realize we have to wear these things for like 50 hours.

3. Makeup I think the reasons it takes us girls hours to get ready, is because of Makeup. For some reason, Mom, I don't understand why it takes so long to get ready. and for the price, I get to like this for one day...

4. The Monthly AKA HELL, luckily I haven't experienced this yet, but from what I heard from my mom, it seems like girls are just always having a disadvantage over everything.
I mean it took me like 3 hours for the winter formal. Victor did say I was cute...
user posted image
(Thats an acurate Ack-ur-it drawing of me with makeup on and my hair done well by the way Mom.

But besides the horrible things we have to go through Mom, I can see why there is this weird feeling about boys. It's even hard for me as a profesional in Boyism to fully understand the feeling but it's like a tingly feeling if that makes any sense. I know this is a little wrong to write but one of the boys or rather one of my test subjects, subject #3422, held my hand a month ago back and I can't stop thinking about him. I'm NOT infected, by the way, I'm just thinking about him is all.

user posted image

Phase of the Infection (Founded By Dr. Lovell ©)

1. Observation Phase: This is when you first[u/] meet the boy, your mind is usually confused and your heart seems to beat. Everything seems normal for now... [u](1 hour of infection)

2. Thinking Phase: This is when you are thinking about him you are usually alone and mostly just sitting down thinking what you two would be like. This is where the infection takes it toll cause now you are in the 'Crush' Phase. (6-24 hours of infection)

3. Stalking / Crush Phase: This is when you try to know as many things about a boy as possible. Usually, in Ilvermorny most girls know every single class their crush is in. Tipical Typical symptoms in this phase is staring for a long time at the boy you like, for now, reason, or even twirling your hair. The Twirling hair thing is a big code red. (2 weeks of infection)

4. Lovie Dovie Phase: This is the final stage, the stage where your brain transforms into you admitting you have a crush on the boy! This is the girl is fully infected and there is no cure for her! This is where a female has to be super careful!

But as I side said before. The INFECTED part. I do believe that boys have this weird thing where they infect girls into them falling in love with the boys. Its a strange thery theory but by looking around Ilvermorny I think it is safe to say that it has to be the only option. It kind of worries me since my roommate Adryanna might be contagious with this infection. This does make sense since I am thinking about Test Subject #3422 so I might have to keep a close eye on her...

user posted image
Adryanna

This is Dr. Lovell writing in document #56 now if you excuse me, I'm now off to fight a war....
Maybe being infected isn't a bad thing, it's just me being older! Right?
user posted image
Test Subject #3422
(AKA VICTOR!)
user posted image Pg. 56
PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 01:39 AM

Little Rockstar

Age / 13

Blood Type / Muggleborn

"Alone." / Lily

Author Alias / Alexander

Post Count/ 55

Lily Lovell
May, 20XX

Alone

Dear Diary,

Dear Victor,

I'm sorry Victor... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I wish we could just be friends again. I would do anything to go back in time and make things right... But I know that we will could never look at each other the same. Even though we might not talk again - I regret not telling you how I felt about you. I always had feelings about you but now I feel as though it's too late to express it.

Whenever I was with you Victor it was the first time I could actually be myself. I know that I acted a little weird now and then - but I could be me. I didn't have to repress myself or be like someone I was not. I feel like now that I should just repress myself. I lost all sense of happiness Victor. Every time I wake up my heart breaks knowing that what I have done can't be fixed. I try to be strong but I can't stop thinking about what happened. My heart just breaks every time I think about. The worse thing is every day I just keep thinking about it.

Dear Milo,

Milo Tremaine. You're the reason for everything. This entry. My loneliness. I cry almost every night thinking about you've done to me. I trusted you with my heart and I believed it. I believed in everything you said. You even had your word as a Tremaine that you truly loved me. But now... I realized after thinking about it for so as I try to go to sleep, that your word as a Tremaine means NOTHING!

I hope you feel proud of what you have done. Because of you, I have no one to talked too! I have lost all my friends. Every single one! From Victor, Adrianna to even Loughin! I feel as though everyone is being distant from me because of YOU! If I could I would send a million curses, hexes or whatever magic your way. I just want you out of my LIFE! Because of you, I lost all confidence in myself... I can only express myself now on a piece of paper that no one will ever read or even care about.

Dear Diary,

I stopped talking to people. I stopped going to the Spirit Squad. I stopped being myself. I Even stopped for a long time writing in this diary...I just wish someone would talk to me. Someone who can listen to my problems. Someone who can understand me. Someone who rest my face on their shoulders and just cry. I'm just alone now - and maybe it would be best if I just

user posted image

user posted image Pg. 58
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/