Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Duo of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Making friends, OPEN
Philipp Arrhenius
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 03:55 PM

Age /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown /

/

Author Alias /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 1

Philipp was very nervous. He hadn't yet made any friends in Ilvermorny, but he liked to try in his common room. Maybe there were some people like him. He messed up all the time. He talked to the others and if they said that they were really excited that they were wizards he always said that they were stupid and that there was no magic. Everything could be explained logically. That was what his father said all the time in Sweden.

"But maybe I have to hide my opinion at first..", thought Philipp. In Sweden he had a lot of friends. They did some experiments together, went by bike and did all the things that eleven years old guys do. But here in Ilvermorny it was completely different. The working day was completely different.

Philipp looked around the room. There were some students sitting on the couches playing a weird game he didn't know. On the other side of the room were some girls talking to each other and laughing a little bit. Also there were some people looking at him like he was an alien. But it had to look funny how he stood in their door like a lost sheep. Philipp took all his courage and said:

"Hey everyone, I'm Philipp! Very cold outside, isn't it?"
PM
^
Eoin Chevalier
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 10:20 AM

"Owen"

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New Haven, VT via Ireland

/

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 13

Eoin was nose deep in his book that evening in common room for once. Usually he hides away in the library where no one would bother him. However, his siblings were pushing him to be more active around school, trying to make more friends. He supposed Noah was not good enough and that he had to have more. At least, that's what Chloe says, that he should have more friends. While he respects her opinion, Eoin does not always agree with her. As much as he loves her, sometimes he feels like Chloe just does not understand him.

For the time being though, to make her happy, he spent his evening in the common room. Of course no one really spoke to him, Cian talks to him of course and Noah but mostly everyone else ignored him and he ignored them right back. Researching more on the sign language spellwork, Eoin was so focused on it he did not even notice the other boy that came in until everyone else in the room looked up at him. Looking where they looked, he noticed him speaking. Eoin really did not catch the whole sentence but saw the words "very cold outside" but the rest was mumbled and he could not read his lips as well.

Eoin waited a few seconds to see if anyone would pipe up to answer his question, but no one really did. So taking a chance to please Chloe at least a little bit, Eoin went to his note pad and wrote down his response. It is cold outside yes, I'm not really a fan of the cold, how about you? I'm Eoin by the way. He held his notepad up high to get the boys attention and sent a very small friendly smile in his direction. Eoin figured there was no harm in introducing himself since he really hadn’t talked to him before.

Philipp Arrhenius

for the mention: Chloe Chevalier Cian Chevalier Noah Jenson

OOC: the italics is Eoin writing in his notepad since he won't speak, the same as signing, if anyone comes in that can sign I'll switch it up with a note http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/