Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
We have new main profiles! Go fill in the new fields.

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Autumn-- Late November | Highs 81°F/ Lows 63°F
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING: Constant heavy rains continue drenching the Mount Greylock area. No relief in sight. Outdoor activity is not advised. Please use extreme caution as flooding may occur.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC

Family outing, Open
Sycamore Myrios
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 01:57 PM

Smores

Age / 9 | Height / 4 foot 6 inches

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Gladeville, TN

In a committed relationship with the outdoors and my horse / Buttercup

Post Count/ 21

Rillewen | She/her/hers

Sycamore nodded to her, hearing her say how she used to color but doesn't have the time anymore but maybe she will.
"Yeah, you should. It's really fun. Did you know they have adult coloring books now? They're really pretty. Maybe when I'm older I'll be able to get one." She mentioned. "I wonder if they've got any that has like, brooms and magical creatures and stuff in them?" She grinned. "I'm really excited to get to check out the sporting goods store. I'm going to get a broom so I can practice quidditch at home, and get really good at it." She told her. She had money in her pocket, saved from allowance money and stuff, and couldn't wait to buy herself her very own broom.

Her mother looked a little amused at the conversation and sipped her tea quietly before mentioning,
"When I have time to teach you, that is. You won't be practicing without my supervision."
"I know, mom." She sighed a little. She shrugged and turned back to Vittoria. "Mom says she'll be holding onto my broom when she's not there to supervise." She mentioned with an eye roll, finding it very unfair but she had to go along with what her mom said. She liked having someone here to talk to though, and she was really excited about this trip. This being her first time in Greylock, she was eager to get to talk to people who were magical, besides her mom and siblings.

Vittoria Errico

--------------------
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 03:38 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 58

Sherryl | Sherr | She/Her/Hers

When the little girl mentioned the adult coloring books, Vittoria smiled. “Yeah. My brother had told me about them. He sent me one from his recent trip to France. Every image they had in there is beautiful. Sadly, though, I haven’t started coloring it in yet. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t sat down to take out anything to color the paged with,” the young lady said as a sigh followed. What Vittoria said was true. She never had the time to sit down and color anything in the adult coloring book that Vitale got her.

Even though she was rather grateful the day that the owl post gave her package from Vitale, she never sat down and just put her mind at ease. Like she said, she’s been busy with real life in a magical world full of shops and a magical school full of students learning spells. Vittoria heard conversations about going the sporting goods store and mentions of brooms and magical creatures, which made the teen smile. As the little girl mentioned something about her mother, who was the woman sitting across from her, holding her broomstick, she nodded. “Well, you have to be supervised, otherwise things can go awfully wrong,” Vittoria said.

The teen smiled as soon as the desserts were done. “Desserts are now finished,” she said.

“Sticky toffee pudding for you, sweetie, Trifle for you, sir, and Crème brûlée for you, ma’am. Enjoy!”

--------------------
user posted image
Credit: Debbie
PM EMAIL
^
Sycamore Myrios
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:34 PM

Smores

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Post Count/ 21

Rillewen | She/her/hers

Sycamore nodded as she talked about her brother sending her a coloring book. S'mores thought that was really cool. Her brother hadn't sent her anything but a letter. But, then, Cy didn't have any way of getting stuff to send her, so she understood that.
"Oh, maybe I'll send Cy my picture of the trout." She thought of suddenly. She thought he would like to see it. She smiled at this idea and began planning how she would get the picture to him without having to fold it. She also had to figure out how to get it to him without the rain ruining it.

Then their desserts were finally ready! She grinned as the desserts arrived.
"Yay! Ohhh it looks so good!" She grinned at her sticky toffee pudding and could already imagine how awesome it would taste.
"Could we have the other two in to-go containers?" Her mom asked, meaning the two that they'd ordered for the two kids who weren't present. S'mores was about to start on her dessert when she remembered the deal she had made with her dad. She grabbed a clean fork and prepared a bite of the pudding, then passed the fork to him. He did the same, passing her a bite of his trifle on another fork, and she happily sampled it.
"Mmmm that's so good." She grinned and then started on her own dessert.

Vittoria Errico

--------------------
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:07 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 58

When the little girl mentioned how she wants to send her rainbow trout to the boy mentioned, whom she assumed was her brother, Vittoria couldn’t help but smile. “That’s a wonderful idea, sweetie,” the teen said. Vittoria thought that she had the cutest idea she ever had. If the teen was quite honest with herself, she remembered always sending in colored pages to Michelangelo and Vitale before she went to Ilvermorny. If Vittoria was honest, she missed the olden days of being young.

Sadly, though, she couldn’t turn back time. Sometimes, though, she wished she can. Of course, now, it’s present day and she’s no longer eight or nine years old. Either way, though, Vittoria believed in the quote, “oldie but goodie.” She believed there are many reasons behind the quote that shares a meaning: something (or even someone) that is old but still likable.

Now, Vittoria is not saying she’s old quite yet, considering that she is still in her late teens. Either way, she loved the meaning of the “oldie but goodie” quote. As the desserts came out, Vittoria could see by the young girl’s face that she was excited. After giving the desserts to the couple and young girl, the woman had asked for two to-go cups for the other two that weren’t present in the restaurant. “Of course,” she replied.

Vittoria went behind the counter quick and grabbed two of the to-go cups that the lady had mentioned. “Here you go, ma’am, two to-go cups,” Vittoria said, giving the lady the cups to fill the two desserts in.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sycamore Myrios
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:09 PM

Smores

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Post Count/ 21

Rillewen | She/her/hers

"Thank you." June smiled at Vittoria and took a moment to transfer the creme brulee into one, and the sticky toffee pudding into the other. Then, taking a pen from her purse, she wrote 'Wysteria' on the former, and 'Cyprus' on the latter, so they wouldn't get them mixed up or anything. After finishing this, she then started on her dessert. "Mm, this is wonderful. Compliments to the chef."

Sycamore nodded in agreement as she worked on her dessert, enjoying it too much to talk for a moment. She thought about how to get the paper safely out of the restaurant and into Ria's possession without it getting rained on. Then having an idea, she asked Vittoria,
"Mom, do you think your waterproofing spell would work on my page so the rain doesn't ruin it?" She asked, glancing at her mom uncertainly.
"Hmm, it might work, but I haven't tried it on paper." Her mom mentioned uncertainly. "You would probably be best off to find something plastic to put over it, if there is anything." Sycamore looked at Vittoria, hopeful.
"Is there something I could use to protect the paper from all this rain? I don't want it to get wet." She asked, hoping she might have something, even just a plastic bag.

Vittoria Errico

--------------------
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:24 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 58

When the woman gave Vittoria her thanks, the teen smiled. “It’s no problem,” she replied. It was always nice to find people who can be very appreciative. There were people, though, that Vittoria had met that were rather rude. As for this family, they were very respectful and appreciate everything they were given as the teen was serving them.

As Vittoria looked on the faces of the couple and little girl, they seemed to be enjoying the desserts given to them. The teen overall was happy that they were able to enjoy something that they like to munch on as a way to treat themselves to a nice day out. In all honesty, they deserved it one hundred percent. In all seriousness, Vittoria was happy that she was able to serve this family. They were rather respectful and she enjoyed it very much.

Not a lot of people can be respectful nowadays. Instead, they can be very grumpy and show no remorse. This family, however, was different. They had this positive attitude that they had brung forward to Vittoria. When the mother mentioned something about putting plastic over the artwork that the little girl did, she saw the girl looking up at her with a hopeful expression.

“I might have something.”

Once again, Vittoria ran behind the counter and got something useful. “This should do,” she replied, giving the little girl the plastic thing to put over the coloring page she did.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse