Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Duo of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Vacation/Away messages!, Gonna be gone for a while? Let us know!
Liam Ammon
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 02:32 AM

Age / 24

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Merlin, OR

Engaged / Aria Yale

Author Alias / Kelli

Timezone/ PST

Post Count/ 110

Hey folks! Just figured I'd pop this up so we have a place to post to let everyone know if/when you're going to be gone for extended periods of time. This way people who have posts with you aren't left hanging, wondering what's going on or why you haven't replied. Obviously this isn't mandatory, but it's common courtesy, you know?

Just let us know when you're leaving, how long you plant to be gone, if you have lessons due, and which characters you have (in case people don't know who all you write.) K Thanks!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Cian Chevalier
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 09:43 AM

"Key-in"

Age / 15

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / East Haven, Vermont

Single /

Author Alias / Grace

Timezone/ Central

Post Count/ 120

Spotty internet - 7/5 - 7/10
No internet - 7/10 - ~7/31
Spotty Internet - 7/31 - 8/25

Gonna be in South America the above dates. I'll have absolutely no access to internet for a few weeks of it. The other periods I'll have internet, but it'll be sporadic and subject to the weather, lol. I should be able to keep posting during those times, though, I just may be in chat less or posting in clumps during the times that I do have internet.

I'll try to wrap up the threads I have before I go completely without internet. Otherwise, I'll be happy to resume threads or work things out when I get back.

Characters: Cian Chevalier, Kai Baxter, Elsie Caldwell

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amelia Flynn
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 01:50 PM

Age / 24

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / georgia

Single /

Author Alias / Scout

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 34

Not leaving or anything, but i want to let ya'll know whats going on (i could never leave ya'll). I got a job!! (yay me) So if i disappear for small amounts of time thats why. I'm working on figuring out how to get everything done in a day, or things might have to wait til days off.

Thanks
Amelia Flynn, Erin Chevalier, and Nova Taylor!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Findley Kavanagh
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 02:52 AM

surfer babe

Age / 15

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Miami, Florida

Single / the ocean

Author Alias / Paige

Timezone/ Eastern

Post Count/ 28

I'll be away at camp from 4/16 - 4/19. I won't have any connection to the internet but I'll be back because I just can't stay away! ❤

Not a long time but decided to let y'all know! Thanks!

-Paige (Findley & Elijah)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Kurt Reagan
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 11:26 PM

Kurt

Age / 14

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Richmond, Virginia

Single / Wishful Thinking

Author Alias / Your Boy Casey

Timezone/ EST (GMT -04:00)

Post Count/ 19

As one can tell, I wasn't really active this past week and I will also be less active this week, too. I'm moving and have to study for a test. The week after (Jul 30 - Aug 5), I will be on a missions trip. I won't be able to respond at all during that time, though I might stop by Chatzy. Emphasis on 'might'.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

- Casey (Kurt/Anton)

EDIT: As some of you know, I have made efforts to respond to threads (but never finished) these past two weeks. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm not ignoring you. Please don't trust me any less, and I apologize if I have abused your time by giving excuses and promises to respond at certain dates (you know who you are). It was irresponsible of me to commit to something I couldn't do. I should've been true to you and myself. ^_^ Anyways, thanks for being so patient! Everyone has been treating me very nicely through this rough time and it means a lot.

In the meantime, brace yourselves! Once the storm is over, I will be back to raise my activity level back to its former glory. Just you wait. ; )

Throwing in some tags since I don't know who subscribes to this thread and I seem to be missing several of you on Chatzy.
@Chloe Chevalier @Sofia Moon @Ariel Thornton @Nikon Vitellius @Jule-Rae Morrisett @Farrah Welsh @Cecilia Rumm @Elijah Rumm @Eden Kerrigan @Rick DesJardins @Logan Beaumont IV @Annabelle Hope Evans @Liam Ammon

Sorry if I missed others that I thread with.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Blaire Vice
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 11:32 PM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Rye, England

Single / None

Author Alias / Bearyn

Timezone/ Eastern

Post Count/ 52

I'm having my laptop sent in tomorrow to be fixed and I'm not sure when I will get it back. The latest will be one week. I know I haven't been catching up to replies as quickly as I could be, but this previous month has been incredibly hectic. Once my laptop is returned in better condition, I will try to update as frequently as possible.

Thank you! -Bearyn (author of Blaire, Nancy, and Nicole)
PM EMAIL
^
Lee Moretti
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 07:25 AM

Lee

Age / 22

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Portland

All / myself

Author Alias / HG

Timezone/ PST

Post Count/ 17

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've had some hour changes at work lately and I've been working more than usual, on top of other things. I've even got a job interview lined up that requires some testing, and it's taking more time from my hectic life than I thought.

I'm hoping to be back next week sometime!

Miss you all.

Regards,
HG
(Lee and Eden)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 07:35 PM

Lily Bell

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Chicago, Illinois

"Uhh - yeah. Boys have cooties." / Herself

Author Alias / Alexander

Timezone/ Eastern Standard Time

Post Count/ 24

Wild LILY fled!

Hello, everyone, I will be gone for a little while as I'll be at my grandma's house and will be using the craptop. I don't really know how long I'll be gone I believe around 3-ish days. I'll continue to be voting on the craptop like usual http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Lily AKA Alexander http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

8/14 - 8/17
PM
^
Kiva Kijewski-Jareau
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 09:22 PM

Kiki

Age / 51

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Albuquerque, NM

Married / Jeff Jareau (NPC)

Author Alias / Sarah/Kiva

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 49

Hey Everyone!

I'm in the middle of moving and then will be out of town from the 21st through the 27th. I'll try to post during this time, but it will not be likely. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

-Kiva/Sarah

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/