Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Group of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Am I Best Friend Material? | Adrianna
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 05:35 PM

Little Rockstar

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Chicago, Illinois

Secret Crush / Not Telling

Author Alias / Alexander

Timezone/ Eastern Standard Time

Post Count/ 46

Lily Lovell
Early November, 20xx
6:33 P.M
2nd Year Dorms (Pukwudgie)
Outfit: Uniform

With her diary covering her face, Lily continue to write in her girly diary with glee - her pencil gently curving her drawings into perfection made everything perfect. Overall today has been a good day for Lily; for the most part her classes went swell, and her tummy is filled with a mix of mac & cheese with fried chicken and the cold climate just made Lily feel right at home. With the help of Victor giving her food now and then for Pipsqueak everything seemed like it was in check. Finishing her writing Lily began to reread what she wrote; it was always something her Father wanted Lily to get into especially at a young age, and now it's become a mental habit for her then anything else.

Scanning the pages everything seemed in order, Lily's eyes moving left to right as if she was watching a pocket watch and waiting to be hypnotized. Their was one mistake that Lily noticed in her page and she knew deep down that she had to fix - it was something that's been bothering her but still, she has not found a way to fix it - and that one thing, is a best friend forever!

At the beginning of 2nd grade, Lily has always wanted a BFF. To Lily a BFF was a girl who you were more than friends with, and were super close. Everyone had them in Lily's elementary school - well, except for her that is. Looking at her diary again she looked over at the doodles she drew: One of Pipsqueak and One of Victor. She was thinking about drawing Riko however, with him being a third year they really haven't had much time to talk. Lily pondered for a moment thinking about the whole idea of a BFF: 'I need a BFF who would not only sit by me in lunch, but also someone to talk too allllll the tiiiiimmmee, choose the right outfits, talk about boooooys, painting nails, doing make up and oh my - 15 minute hair brushing sessions are a must.'

Lily began to brainstorm possible candidates for being best friend material. The first person that came to mind was Annabella Johnson, who Lily soon quickly realized that, 'I think we'd both rather jump of a bridge than be besties forever.' Her next one was Adrianna, 'Well Adrianna has - wait, does Adriana...' Lily quickly peeked over her diary and looked across the room to see her. Lily didn't know much about Adrianna even last year the two just didn't seem to talk and they just kept it that way.

Today. Things were about to change.

Putting her diary down Lily stared at Adrianna. She was contemplating if she should even talk to her. Finding the small amount of courage she had Lily just began to speak. "Hey uh - Adrianna," She paused for a moment. "That's your name, right?" Lily didn't know why she asked Adrianna for her name, but it was just the only thing that seem to come to mind.

Adrianna Dupree
PM
^
Adrianna Dupree
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 11:49 AM

Age / 11

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Quebec, Canada

Single / TBD

Author Alias / SAS

Timezone/

Post Count/ 29

In the second year Pukwudgie girls’ dormitory, it was just Lily and herself. Everyone else was elsewhere for the moment. Adrianna found that while she would have preferred to have a dorm room to herself, she didn’t overly mind Lily. The other girl tended to leave her alone. Adrianna might have tried to get to know her better, but after the disaster with Annabella Johnson, she had thought better of it and decided it was just best to act as though no one existed in the room. It was better than becoming enemies, which would require always watching her back.

Adrianna was in the middle of a magazine, considering changing her hair when Lily spoke to her. A weird expression crossed her face. Was she that easily dismissed that the other girl didn’t know her name? They had shared a room all of last school year up to now. However, she let it go on the basis that Lily seemed strange. She had heard that she put chicken in her bra. She wasn’t sure if it were true or not and thought better to ask. “Oh, yes, it’s Adrianna. And you’re Lily?” It was best just to pretend to play the dumb blonde, as if she didn’t know more about Lily than Lily knew about her.

It also served an additional purpose, because she had seen Lily and Victor on occasion so she knew they were at the very least acquaintances. Is that why Lily was talking to her now? Had Victor put her up to task? She knew that Victor was scheming. He had been turning everyone else in their year against her, except maybe Loughlin, who shared dance. Now, he would have a secret agent in her lair. She chewed on her nail, thinking on what she should do. Should she shut it down immediately or be friendly?

Opting to be friendly, after all two could play this game, Adrianna smiled and continued, “I was just looking at this magazine. I was thinking about trying out some of these new looks. This one is pretty, don’t you think?” She slid off her bed and showed Lily the picture. It was a French braid coming up from the nape of the neck and ending in a messy ponytail.

Lily Lovell

OOC: Adrianna’s initial reaction is thinking that Lily is helping Victor for some plot against her, but real friendship is a possibility. However, you want to play it. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 03:02 PM

Little Rockstar

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Author Alias / Alexander

Post Count/ 46

The conversation has started, and Lily was glad, to say the least. When Adrianna knew Lily's name it dad make things better, "Yep." Lily said casually. Girls were something Lily always found difficult to relate to ironically - every girl Lily came across always seemed to be a little too girly for Lily's taste but then again Lily joined the spirit squad so it kind of equaled out.

As seconds felt like hours Lily realized that she really did not plan this out really well. For the most part she was just expecting that both of them would just be friends after knowing their names, however, Lily knew that all girls (even herself) were pretty complicated. When Adrianna began to speak up, Lily looked at Adrianna with a smile, though her mind was thinking of something else, what the heck is a french braid coming to the nape of the whatever and going into a messy ponytail?' It was difficult for Lily to speak girl since Lily enjoyed more neutral things like cartoons, playing video games or even drawing; so fashion was definitely not one of Lily's strong subjects.

Once Adrianna got out of her bed to show Lily the magazine, the first thing that came to mind was to close her diary. It was bad enough that she had not only secrets in her diary but also her crush written in there to. So it was best to play it safe and keep it shut. Looking at the magazine Lily raised her brow in the french braid, she never seen this type of hairstyle before so this was something new for Lily. "Wow. That looks cute. I could definitely see that happening with both our hair." Lily commented gleefully as she touched her long brunette hair - 'Wait a minute. Did I just speak like a girl, in front of a girl.' it was a weird concept for Lily to think about but it must be something most girls do, right? "So what else do you do besides reading magazines?" Lily asked curiously.

Adrianna Dupree
PM
^
Adrianna Dupree
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 10:18 PM

Age / 11

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Quebec, Canada

Single / TBD

Author Alias / SAS

Timezone/

Post Count/ 29

Adrianna was slightly taken back at Lily’s enthusiasm over the hairstyle, but she didn’t view it as a bad thing just surprising. For some reason, she had never really considered Lily as someone that would like anything that was considered girly. She wasn’t really sure why she thought that given that she hadn’t ever actually talked to Lily despite being roommates. But she did know that Lily was a member of the Spirit Squad and that warranted for something. Adrianna had thought about going out for it, but had decided against it for a few reasons – one: she didn’t think that she would make it, two: it seemed like a muggle thing and her dad would never approve if he found out, which he could from Victor, and three: she had to concentrate on dance.

“Dance, mostly,” Adrianna answered honestly about what she liked to do. “It doesn’t really leave much time for any clubs. I’m trying to be approved for pointe over midterm.” She realized that she was probably boring Lily and she didn’t want to do that. She didn’t really have friends and she wanted to make one, even if there was a possibility that she wasn’t actually one. She bit her lip, trying to think of other things that she liked to do. Not having had a friend, she wanted to be able to name things that girls did together. “Um, makeovers are fun and uh…” She was hard pressed to think of something further. “I like reading.” That was completely lame. She knew it was as soon as she said it. “I like to read books too.” She ran her hands under her eyes. That wasn’t really any better.

Trying to go back to something that Lily had shown interest in, she asked, “Did you want me to try doing this with your hair? It would really look good. You have the features for it.” She wasn’t sure that Lily would actually let her try out the hairstyle or not. She had made a comment about it, but that didn’t always mean much. Lily might have wanted to try it out herself and might have been weird about other people touching her too. Adrianna was more standoffish than others. She liked to have some sort of personal space with most people.

Lily Lovell
PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:22 PM

Little Rockstar

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Author Alias / Alexander

Post Count/ 46

Listening to Adrianna, Lily was torn hearing that she did not have much in common with Adrianna but it wasn't too big of a deal. She did know that she was going to have to get into the whole makeup and fashion thing so it was only a matter of time. Her mother was always pushing her to try new things when it came to being Girly. Last summer Lily had to start wearing a bra (AKA boobie restriction accessory) which she always hated to put on. Lily soon began to learn about things that she did not want to deal with, like boys, weird feelings, and worse of all, her monthly.

Adrianna then offered to braid Lily's hair, which caught Lily off guard a little bit. She didn't know what to say. She didn't want to be rude to Adrianna and plainly say no thanks and make things awkward. Instead Lily had to make the sacrifice and just go with it. It cant be that bad. She thought to herself before smiling at Adrianna with a nod of approval. "Uhh sure. I mean yeah, let's try it out." She'd then reposition herself on the bed in a crisscross applesauce position and pat her red-velvet sheets with her hand. "You can sit down on my bed if you want, it will be much more comfortable then standing." She'd say with a reassuring smile.

Maybe the whole girl thing wasn't a bad idea, Lily reassured herself. "This is actually pretty exciting I never really had anyone braid my hair before."

Adrianna Dupree

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/