Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

A Wonderful View, Tag: Vittoria
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 11:57 AM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Winnipeg, Canada

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

Reanie / Ren | She/Her/Hers

It was a really quiet as Sofia walked through the corridors of the school to a popular hang-out spot on the fifth floor. The silence comforted her as a nontalkative introvert quite a lot. Classes were in session, but on her schedule, she had the next two hours filled with spare time. Even though she still followed a lot of advanced classes, she was able to drop a few classes that didn’t intrigue her that much after completing her T.O.A.D.S. One of those classes was probably going on right now. The girl spent most of her free time in the library doing some studying. However, it had been an exhausting few weeks with long-lasting study sessions every day. It had become impossible for her to force something into her brain because of it. So instead of studying, she planned to take a nap on the fifth floor.

There was a popular spot in one of the small towers of the floor with benches and the fluffiest cushions in the world. Those cushions always screamed to her, telling her to sit down and take a nap. Unfortunately, every time she passed the benches, other people filled them. Sofia wasn’t necessarily shy. She just preferred to not talk to strangers, especially after winter break. Besides, she needed to save energy to talk to Blake at the end of each day. She was hundred times more interesting and fun to talk to than most people. The dark-haired witch took a seat on one of the benches beside the window. It took her a few movements until she finally found a comfortable way to sit. She spotted a group of young students on the grounds following a lesson of Herbology or Care of Magical Creatures.

For a second, she wondered if Rosie was in that group of people. Right at that moment, she heard some footsteps which made her look up at the open entrance of the hang out spot. A familiar face stood there, probably also wanting to sit on the soft benches. Sofia greeted her classmate with a small smile. “Oh, hi Vittoria.

PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 03:39 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Sherryl | Sherr | She/Her/Hers

Today was a beautiful day at the Ilvermorny castle, but the sound was rather quiet and mute. Vittoria was in the Pukwudgie common room, finishing up any last minute homework she had to do for one of her classes at one of the desks that were a few inches away from the fireplace on one side of the room. Since nobody was in the common room during this time, the 17-year-old was able to concentrate without having noise distract her from her studies. She didn’t have any classes this hour according to her schedule, so this was her free period. The teen tucked her long, dark brown hair behind her ear as she placed the assignment she finished back in her bag that was on her right-hand side. Since Vittoria didn’t have any assignments left to complete if they were halfway done, she decided to go ahead and get some fresh air. After all, it was nice to get out every now and then.

While being on the school grounds, she saw a group of students walking with one of the professors. She assumed that either Herbology or Care of Magical Creatures was happening at the moment. The wind had blown her hair as she stood in one of the entrances. Vittoria saw a bench that looked rather comfortable but saw somebody sitting there. This person seemed to have long hair like hers. As for the color, it seems as if her hair was either lighter or darker than hers. When she heard the girl greet her moments later, she smiled softly. It was one of her classmates by the name of Sofia Moon.

“Hey, Sofia, how’s it going?” Vittoria asked her.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit: Debbie
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 03:50 PM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

Could be better. A bit stressing because of the HAWKS,” Sofia gave her classmate a bitter smile. Even though she studied a lot, she still had a feeling that she wasn’t ready to take them. To be more precise, she didn’t feel ready enough to join the adult world. Especially not alone. Most alumni from Ilvermorny would have someone to lean on. However, her relatives weren’t allowed to even greet her in the hallways. The tall witch gestured that Vittoria could sit down on one of the soft benches. “If you want to sit down, go ahead. It is a nice spot to relax.” Sofia felt a bit awkward with her classmate.

She always had a feeling that she should be close to most people from her year. It felt like an obligation. Unfortunately, Sofia wasn’t that talkative. There were a few students that she befriended, so she didn’t feel the need for more. Throughout the years, she became extremely good friends with Blake – her roommate. Another good friend was Guiles, but he left. She thought she could consider Gia as a friend, as well. Besides, they were in the spirit squad together and all of the cheerleaders seem to be friend with one another. To be honest, Sofia didn’t really know what the definition of a friend was. Should they feel just like her relationship with Blake or can it also be a bit less familiar and less close? Could she consider Chloe or Ariel as a friend? Perhaps all the time locked up while studying didn’t make her a social person, so she wouldn’t let a change go to perhaps talk to one of her classmates.

How’s your life?” Sofia asked, interested.

PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 11:16 AM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Vittoria nodded while Sofia told her about the HAWKS, not knowing what to say to help the teen out. From what Tori has heard from her brothers about this topic, the HAWKS were hard than easy, so she can understand why the girl in her year in a different house could be so stressed out about it. When studying, all feelings get mixed and you get frustrated, so what her classmate had told her made sense. When she saw Sofia making room for her on the bench that she sat at, she smiled softly as she nodded while walking over there to accept her offer. “Thanks,” Vittoria said as she took a seat next to the teen. The 17-year-old teen took in the nature that had surrounded both her and the girl next to her.

This particular place turned out to be rather relaxing. I should come here more often, Tori thought to herself as she smiled. The birds and the trees made the scenery looked rather peaceful and calming in a sense that can definitely put her mind at ease. Although she’s seen this place before when walking around the castle, Vittoria never had the chance to sit down and take the environment in. When Sofia asked her a question, she looked at her.

“Life’s been okay,” she replied, “how’s yours?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 01:06 PM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

The brunette took a seat on the soft bench beside Sofia, thanking her. The eighteen-year-old shot her a timid smile, staring a little bit at the students following the lesson outside. The other girl’s life seemed to be quite average, as well. Well, perhaps Vittoria was the realistic type of girls instead of pessimistic or optimistic. Sofia just didn’t know how to interpret a life that is ‘okay’. Was it satisfying or had the girl problems of her own? The Wampus didn’t really know all that much of Vittoria, even though they had shared a lot of classes in the past. Her lack of information on her classmate reminded her of that she perhaps should get more social after graduating.

Life is complicated. I really have to figure out what my exact plans after graduation.” Sofia still had to decide if she stayed in Greylock, and if so, where to get a part-time job. Or if she would be better off to live like a nomad. The latter option made her more difficult to find by her estranged family. However, she had never really been the adventurous type. She liked routine quite a lot and prefer to plan her day. “Do you have any specific plans after the H.A.W.K.S.?” she asked, curiously. Maybe Vittoria’s plan could give her a new perspective on life as an adult.

PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 10:24 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Vittoria nodded as she heard Sofia explain how life was for her.“It can be sometimes,” she said, agreeing with the girl next to her. While that can be true for the most part, things can look up if people start to believe the positive side of things. Even though life can be complicated, people don’t know the other side of life; it can lead to beautiful destinations half the time. Knowing Tori, though, she understands why Sofia said what she had to say about life and the negative attributes about it. While sitting on the bench, she took in the scenery once more. Not only does she like the environment, but it’s not every day that you see life outside of four walls of the castle.

When Tori heard Sofia asked a question, she thought about what she had asked. What plans does she have in mind? Does she want to become a journalist? A musician? The 17-year-old smiled softly as she looked at Sofia.

“I’m hoping that after the H.A.W.K.S, I can truly find something that can spark my interest. As of right now, I’m going to let the future decide. I want to be able to find an occupation that might spark my interest, you know? Maybe like a musician or a writer, even a journalist if I wanted to.”

She tucked her hair as she waited for the girl to respond.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 07:11 PM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

That’s fascinating,” With wonder in her eyes, Sofia looked at her classmate answering her question. From the impressions during class, she didn’t categorize Vittoria as a girl without an abstract plan. The girl who she shared the bench with seemed to be going with the flow of life. Did she believe in faith? It was a perspective that Sofia wasn’t used to. From the moment she was born, her family had already decided that she should be the next heir as they didn’t think her parents would make any other child. Them sharing the bed once more would have been a miracle. It happened five years after her own birth, but at that time all of her family’s efforts were already put in to give the Korean-Canadian witch the perfect education at home.

Routine, planning, and determination towards a goal was something that Sofia had learned from her family, even though she didn’t use those virtues for their benefit anymore. She would be scared to go into adulthood with Vittoria’s open mind to possibilities. The Wampus was already shitting her pants even when thinking about having to follow a second education on her own without the familiarity of Ilvermorny. The path she chose on her own despite all the cons, was scaring. Sofia adjusted herself on the coach a bit. “ An Auror, or at least something in Magical Law Enforcement,” she told Vittoria, “I’m kind of afraid to go into the future without a plan, so I think you’re really brave for doing so. I’ve been eyeing my dream for four years already, and I never strayed away from it. Perhaps because of the fear of the unknown.” Her focus went back to the young students. “Sometimes I wish I was back at their age and had another round to decide my life,” she spoke softly with a nostalgic smile before averting her eyes towards Vittoria again.

So you like to write?

PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 11:11 AM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Vittoria nodded as the wind blew her dark brown hair. To the 17-year-old, though, it was more than fascinating; it was more of a compelling feeling in that sense. Silence had filled the air once more as the Italian sat there. It was more of a comfortable silence, really, at least to Tori. She didn’t know if the silence was too quiet for Sofia or if she thought the same thing she did. Vittoria heard the birds chirp as she saw some of them sit in the branches while the others were trying to find a comfortable spot to fly to with the beautiful feathered wings that belonged to them. Of course, Vittoria believed that the future that had dared to show her the ropes with what life had to offer, but what choices will it give? Will it give her opportunities to show Vittoria her true colors?

This was something that the 17-year-old had to think about. Heck, she had to think of something in the months to come before graduating and leaving the castle for good. She hoped to visit this place one day after her graduation. Vittoria listened to what Sofia had to say about what she wanted to be after leaving Ilvermorny. What she had to say was quite interesting and intriguing.

“To be honest, Sofia…” Vittoria started, “...I think you can be an amazing Auror if you wanted to have that occupation. I personally believe that you can be amazing in anything.”

What she had told the fellow classmate was true. Vittoria smiled softly after what she had said to Sofia because she knows that the girl has good intentions of her own. When Sofia asked her a question about writing, she smiled and nodded.

“I love to write. I have a journal that I write thoughts in,” she said.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 05:14 PM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

Vittoria’s word made her feel a warm feeling, even though it felt kind of weird. Her brain always made her overthink stuff, including the words of her classmate. How would she know Sofia could be amazing at anything, even specifically an Auror? For a second, she questioned the sincerity behind the brunette’s words until Sofia punched herself, mentally. Why did she have to doubt every action and words of others? The stupid thought made her exhale deeply. She gave Vittoria a smile, showing her appreciation for what she said. Sofia should really throw all of her pessimism out of her brain. It started to become unhealthy. She always had a habit of seeing negative stuff in all her social interactions. Somehow… During her first couple of years at Ilvermorny, Blake had been the only person that had been able to enter her anti-social bubble. Other people had been able to do it, but the Korean-Canadian witch still felt uncertain when talking to people that weren’t close to her. The feeling increased after losing the security and certainty that she still had before the winter break. After being banned, she had to fight her life on her own without any back-up.

Thanks,” Sofia responded to the encouraging words, putting a lock of her long, wavy black hair behind her ear. Appreciating the nice breeze going through the hangout spot. “That’s impressive. I don’t have the determination to write everything in a journal consistently. Does explain your future aspirations.” The eighteen-year-old observed the brunette sitting on the bench. She was a pretty girl with pretty words, probably popular with boys. Why couldn’t she be a girl like her. Sofia inhaled deeply. “Do you write anything else? Does the school have its own newspaper, actually?” Even though the Wampus was in a club herself, she didn't really know the presence of other clubs. Her little sister was part of the music and adventure club, but she wasn't sure if there was a literature club or a club that took care of a newspaper or magazine.

PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 11:33 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

When Sofia gave her a sign of thanks, Vittoria smiled softly. “No problem, Sofia,” she replied, the wind blowing her hair. She loved every moment of it as it became a nice and chilling feeling. When the girl gave her reply back, she nodded. “It is rather impressive. You should get a journal one of these days if you really want one. They come in handy and can be used in various ways,” Tori explained to the girl next to her. Silence filled the air between them. It became more comfortable than ever. From what the seventeen-year-old saw, she has seen that Sofia was examining her. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at the surrounding nature around them. When Sofia asked her a question, Vittoria looked at her and shook her head.

“Nope, just in my journal. To be honest, I don’t know if Ilvermorny has a newspaper. I never looked into it.”

What Vittoria said was true; she didn’t know if there was a newspaper for the school. Heck, she didn’t know if there was one at all. If there wasn’t, maybe the school can start one up or something. The seventeen-year-old tucked her long dark brown hair behind her ear as she sighed, looking down at the ground and then back up.

“Today’s a beautiful day, isn’t it?” Vittoria asked, trying to make a conversation.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 08:13 AM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

Vittoria recommended Sofia to get a journal, as well. The idea of keeping up with a journal made her chuckle a little bit. “Me and a journal? I rather keep my thought inside my head. I don’t really trust my roommates to stay out of the journal.” Ironically, she trusted Sterling more than Blake. Blake was such a troublemaker that she would definitely take her journal, even if it just was to tease her or joke about it. “I also prefer to not write down my planning. It might be chaotic in my brain, but at least I won’t feel bad if I can’t physically tick off a task because of being distracted or procrastinating. That is why I think you are impressive for keeping one.

Sofia tried to remember all of the newspapers “Me neither. I do know that some non-maj high schools have them. I think it would be great for aspiring writers like you,” she said. Clubs wasn’t really her kind of thing, but she still knew that there were a lot of pros to them. “Maybe someone might pitch it as a club at the headmistress’ office.” Besides Vittoria, she really didn’t know any other ‘writers’. Well, except for Chase. However, that boy didn’t really like to share his works with others.

Yeah, it’s beautiful,” the girl yawned, before quickly closing her mouth and shooting her an awkward smile. “Sorry, nice breezes and weather makes me want to take a nap.” Her reason for sitting here was actually to take a nap, but she thought it would be rude to not greet her classmate.

PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:17 AM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Vittoria heard the girl chuckle, but it didn’t really phase her much. She guessed that not a lot of people journal or write their thoughts down, but Sofia’s explanation made a lot of sense. You can’t really trust people these days unless if you have those people that don’t tend to snoop or be nosy for that matter. “That’s true. I know a lot of people can be nosy nowadays. With my journal, though, I keep it in a safe place,” she explained to her classmate.

When Sofia explained to Tori about the whole newspaper situation, she nodded. “Yeah, I heard about that, too. I guess we just don’t get much in the Wizarding world with newspapers and all. I guess maybe they do need a writer, but who knows?” Tori replied. The seventeen-year-old loved to write, but it’s hard to find who to write for and where to start exactly. Vittoria didn’t know anybody else who loved writing like her, but she knows that she’s not the only one who has a keen interest in it.

The seventeen-year-old Pukwudgie student heard the girl yawn as she softly smiled, letting the breeze hit her skin. “Don’t be sorry, Sofia. The breeze will always feel nice whether you’re tired or not,” she replied softly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:37 PM

Sof

Age / 18 | Height / 5'9"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single Pringle / Herself

Post Count/ 148

Nosy. It wasn’t a kind word to call someone, but it would fit her best friend perfectly. Not that it bothered her too much. Blake probably knew the limits of her introverted friend. Sofia had never really gotten mad at the British girl, except for once. It was when she had heard the rumors about Guiles going after Blake. It was heartbroken to hear that her crush suddenly fell in love with her closest friend. It was even a few weeks after she was rejected by him, so she was still in the heartbroken phase. A few days later, she understood that it was caused by the love potion. “That’s smart,” she commented. Most people would get curious where the girl would leave her journal, but Sofia didn’t really like getting into the business of others.

Vittoria’s reply to what she said about non-maj school made her chuckle. “We do have a dueling club, though. So I think it’s equal.” There wasn’t probably anything similar to a dueling club on non-maj schools. What would they duel with? Pens? The soft voice of her classmate was quite calming. It made her forget about reality for a second. The Wampus gave the Pukwudgie as a soft smile, as well. “That’s true,” she looked up trying to follow the invisible breeze with her eyes. Her gaze ended up landing on one of the clocks. The time it showed punched her back into reality. “Oh, I totally forgot! I have an appointment with one of the professors in five minutes.” As quick as possible she stood up, looking around to check if she forgot something. Luckily, she had everything on her.

Enjoy the breeze,” she shot Vittoria a last smile before running off. How could she be so forgetful!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse