Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Fantastic Plants and Where to Find Them, OPEN
Laila Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 08:18 AM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Turners Point, WA

Single / One day my prince will come!

Author Alias / "Jane Doe"

Timezone/ CET (France)

Post Count/ 85

The soothing scent of warm soil and welcoming plants washed over Laila as she stepped into the greenhouse. She relished in the comforting feeling every time she entered one of the green houses, whether for class or because she had some spare time and wanted to get dirty and this afternoon was no different than any other one. As they got older, Herbology classes became more and more interesting and Laila had found her interest in the world of magical plants only multiplying.

Although she wasn’t a big fan of writing essays, she could see where Professor Watson was going with his essay assignment and she had to think hard. She had struggled with many plants over the course of the previous semester. Laila was blessed with a natural green thumb, but her curiosity for some of the more…animate plants meant that she was often pulled towards working with temperamental plants, plants which didn’t like to be bothered. The difficulties had never discouraged her for long (although the first time it had happened she had been shocked and questioned her desires to further a career in herbology if she couldn’t even manage a silly Venomous Tentacula in a supervised class.

Difficulties When Dealing with Very Particular Plants And How to Solve Them
Laila Kennedy, 6th Year, Thunderbird

Surprisingly enough one of the hardest plants I have encountered is the Shrivelfigs. Similar to any other fig plant, the Shrivelfig is part of the family Moraceae, also known as the mulberry or fig family. The Shrivelfig is what I like to call a “Goldilocks” plants. Like any other plant on this planet, the Shrivelfig does not do with too much or too little sun nor too much or too little water. However, what makes it even more particular to the point that I refer to it as Goldilocks in the exactness needed when considering water and sun during the care for such a plant.

Sun and water are not the only things which irritate this very fickle plant when not occurring in nature. The care a Shrivelfig requires is much like your garden-variety Muggle fig tree grown in an artificial environment, i.e. not found in nature. Figs are plants which enjoy a permanent place in the outdoors and figs which are grown of a gardeners own violation for whatever reason, especially grown in an indoor-potted plant like the Shrivelfigs I worked with, dislike perturbation. This makes it difficult for a class study since our classroom greenhouses are not permanent homes for the plants we study.

We move plants from greenhouse to greenhouse, from table to table. Indoor fig plants, the Shrivelfig included, do not thrive well in such a mobile environment if they are not being properly watched over. Even the slightest difference in environment when made suddenly (such as moving it to the other side of the room) can cause a Shrivelfig to wilt and wither and impede it’s natural growth.

When I first discovered this, I was surprised because the Shrivelfig is known to be a hardy plant in terms of weather. The Shrivelfig has strong roots which allow it to survive even the roughest of winters—it simply sheds it’s more volatile, particular leaves to brave the cold and survives. When I moved my Shrivelfig without thought to it’s comfort and found the leaves wilting when I returned the next day, I was surprised and hurt. I even questioned my abilities as an aspiring herbologist. It was only after a lot of studying that I realised somethings can’t be helped.

I believe that when caring for plants, it is important to realise that sometimes things which are out of our control happen and there’s nothing much which can be done about them. Once we realise that, we can adjust for what is best for the plant. In this case, I began to care for my Shrivelfig on the class shelf instead of at the table where I usually sat. This way for the duration of it’s study, the Shrivelfig encountered minimal disturbances.

My plant never fully recovered from the trauma I had induced on it (my seat is on the opposite side of the room from the shelves because I would get too distracted otherwise) but it did stay alive and once the unit was over and the Shrivelfig was returned to it’s proper place in it’s rightful greenhouse, I was able to check in on it and make sure it’s soil was continuously damp without being too saturated. Today, I am happy to report that Goldilocks has found her “just right” position in Greenhouse 4.

She had needed to write the essay in small handwriting to fit it all in the half foot which was asked of them, but all in all Laila was pleased with herself and turned it in to Professor Watson’s work desk, looking to see who else had finished so that they might work on the dying plants in the center of the room. She was going to need someone to help her pick a plant. When faced with that many plants in need of help, Laila wasn’t quite sure she’d be able to choose. She knew that they’d all get care eventually, but her heart went out to all of them.

“Hey,” she said with a smile as she felt someone join her at the Hospital Table. “Want to help me pick out a plant for the rest of class? I can’t choose just one, I’d feel like I was abandoning the others!”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 01:33 PM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Krankfurt, Germany

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

Sebastian made his way through the greenhouse, stopping briefly at Katie's plot, then his own to look over their plants. They were doing quite well and responding positively to his regular serenade with his violin. Kill two birds with one stone, enjoy the calming effects of practicing, while encouraging the nearby plants to grow. Once checked, he moved to join the rest of his classmates, to listen to Professor Watson's lesson. An essay, no problem. Half a foot, he had to mentally convert that into centimeters to properly visualize the length required. Difficult plants... Many could be so finicky. He once had an Aloe Vera plant thrive for years, but he moved the pot half a centimeter to the left and it was dead in three days. Sebastian had done absolutely nothing differently and couldn't understand why it failed.

Walk Away From Your Problems
Sebastian Holtzer, 6th Year, Pukwudgie

The most difficult plant I have had under my care, was a Walking Plant. Much like a cat, it will wander off and hide when it is unwell and can be quite a picky eater. Thankfully, it will not attack you as you approach, but it will struggle to get away from any assistance you offer. The fertilizer must be measured exactly by weight, and administered with exact volumes during specific times of day, or it will refuse to consume the necessary nutrients.

I've tested a number of methods to coax the failing plant out of hiding to help it. Leaving a trail of fertilizer, leading the plant to a sunny location was not successful. It would respond to such tactic while it was well, it showed no interest while ill. I attempted to gently nudge it with the end of a broom and it weakly batted away the bristles.

I admit that in a moment of desperation, I tried to scare it out of hiding, by cooling the environment while leaving an open area well lit and heated. It remained where it was and I was sure that it died there. However during my music practice later that day, the walking plant emerged, apparently curious and pleased by the soft sounds as I played Vivaldi. It did not like Mozart. Once I realized the preference, I was able to bring it out of hiding and coax it back into the fresh pot, complete with new, moist soil where it could recover and thrive.

I had to leave it behind in Germany, as it would not have survived the trip to America when I moved here last summer. I suspect that my family has not been in a position to properly care for it and I haven't bothered my father with such an inquiry.

The sixth year joined a classmate at the table, wondering if she would like to partner up with him on the practical project.
"Hallo, Laila."

Sebastian chuckled as she described her difficulty in choosing just one plant to repair. There was only one choice for him, the sickest possible one, to properly challenge his diagnosing abilities.
"How about this one?" He gently brushed the spotted leaves, on a plant sitting in rather solid, dry soil. "She looks like she needs our help the most." He offered her a pleased smile.

Laila Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Laila Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 03:37 PM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Timezone/ CET (France)

Post Count/ 85

Laila grinned when Sebastian greeted her and pointed out the plant which looked like it might need the most attention. She rather liked Sebastian, she found the other sixth year to be polite and charming. He was the kind of person who she was pretty sure everyone could get along with and she didn’t think she was going to have too much trouble partnering with him on this assignment which made her glad. Taking care of plants was a delicate subject and although getting good grades pleased her, she was less concerned with what mark she got and more concerned with whether or not the plant survived the lesson.

“Sounds great!” she smiled. “But before we move it off the table, we should probably identify it.” The plants was one which Laila was vaguely certain she had seen before, but it was so wilted and diseased it was barely recognizable. “Some plants do even worse when they get shuffled around too much.” She examined the leaves a bit closer and thought she detected a coppery shine to them. “Niffler’s Fancy?” she guessed, turning to Sebastian for confirmation.

If she was right then they would have no problem moving her to the work table. Laila took Pauline around on walks to give her fresh air and a new perspective on things besides just her bedside table, and just seeing a plant which could very well have been Pauline made her feel a bit sick to her stomach. On the other hand, it could have been her bias towards her pet plant which had her misidentifying the one in front of her and so she was happy to have a second opinion.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 03:28 PM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

Sebastian counted himself lucky to be partnering with someone with a passion for plants. Laila had always seemed nice and genuine to him, he felt it would be a pleasure to work with her.

He smiled and nodded in agreement. It was fantastic that she cared about the plants and recognized that some of them didn't like to be moved. He learned that the hard way, killing an innocent Aloe Vera with the slightest adjustment. The sixth year boy, bent down to further examine the undamaged parts of the project. Laila's suggestion was right as far as he could tell.
"Ja, I believe you are correct." He smiled and offered to move the pot over to their workstation. Not that he didn't think his partner could, but it seemed the gentlemanly thing to do.

"Clearly she's in dire need of water." He gently touched the bone dry soil, pulled away from the edges of the pot and crusted up around the stalk. "I'm not entirely sure if a disease or pests that attacked this plant. I don't see any evidence of bugs who didn't survive to move on to the next one." Sebastian sat down and tried to get in closer, in search of anything to help decide. "What do you think?" A number of diseases could have left it in such a state and some required such a different approach to cure, he didn't want to make any mistakes.

Laila Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Laila Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 07:52 AM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Timezone/ CET (France)

Post Count/ 85

Oh, Laila’s heart could have melted then and there when Sebastian referred to the plant as a she. Laila didn’t know enough about German to know if it’s words had genders like Italian did nor even if plant was a feminine word (it did and it was). In fact, the thought that Sebastian could have just been directly translating from German to English didn’t even occur to her. She had used “it” earlier because she was already probably known as the Crazy Plant Lady and she hadn’t wanted to be labeled as such any further. But here was a hot guy who also personified plants.

Be still my beating heart, she would have thought if she were the literary sort, but she wasn’t so instead all she thought was bad, Laila, he has a girlfriend. Her body didn’t seem to care though and her cheeks flushed a light pink.

“Well,” Laila said thoughtfully, using the cap-end of her pen to lift the leaves a bit. She didn’t want to touch the leaves in case the oils from her skin made the plant worse and her gardening gloves (so well-loved and worn) seemed too rough to handle the plant in her delicate state. “Water does seem like an absolute must but there don’t seem to be any insect marks which makes me think it’s a disease. Something in the soil, perhaps?” She studied the plant closely so she didn’t have to look at Sebastian. There were several soil related diseases that Laila could think of which matched the symptoms of the plant

There were lesions on the leaves and around the stalk which looked rather weak around the base where it was sticking out of the soil. “Do you think that bit there looks okay?” she moved her pen around to indicate the potentially disintegrated stalk. She wanted to remove the plant from the pot and clean the roots from the soil. Re-potting it in fresh soil could alleviate the symptoms if the problem had spread to the roots but… She didn’t want to do that if the stalk and roots would just crumble in her hands, effectively killing Coral. Yes, she had named it, but she wasn’t going to share that information with Sebastian. She didn’t need him to think she was a weirdo.

“We’ll only really know if what we’ve done works in a few days.” There was no way this Niffler’s Fancy was going to be turned around by the end of the lesson. She was too sick. “I can come back to check on her tomorrow. I'm in the greenhouses most afternoons anyway.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 04:12 PM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

Sebastian noticed Laila's blush and a small smirk tugged at his lip. He knew he had that effect on members of the opposite sex, but he wouldn't draw attention to it. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable, and he certainly wouldn't make fun of her for it. She was definitely pretty, though, and more so when she blushed.

Nope, focus on the project. His eyes were on the locations she'd pointed out, and he wasn't entirely certain it would survive transplant in it's state. He glanced up at Laila's face, his expression was grim until an idea struck.
"It doesn't look good to me. But I see two routes. First, we take a cutting from this healthy part up here." He pointed out the least damaged part of the plant. "And we can place it into water to encourage new root growth before putting it into soil. That way if the rest doesn't survive, a part of her will be just fine." He smiled at his partner and then carefully dug away some of the dirt away from the damaged stalk. "As for this, Perhaps if we remove the badly damaged leaves, carefully clean her up and transplant to fresh soil; a little deeper than she is now, there's hope for a full recovery."

"Most afternoons?" He cocked his head curiously. "I pop in during the evenings and... um... don't laugh, but I play my violin for my plants. And Katie's. They seem to like it, especially the more upbeat songs." He offered her a sheepish smirk. Not everyone would appreciate his efforts, but he suspected Laila wouldn't think he was strange for doing it.

Laila Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Laila Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 11:42 AM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Timezone/ CET (France)

Post Count/ 85

There was a moment of silence between Laila’s observations and when Sebastian next spoke but Laila didn’t really notice, she was too intent on checking out what could have possibly be wrong with Coral. She looked so sad and sick and it made Laila feel sad that there wasn’t anything she could do for her—yet.

As Sebastian began to list his suggestions, Laila nodded. They made sense. “I think she has more than two roots,” Laila joked, pointing to the mess of white hiding just beneath the dirt. “But why not do both routes?” she asked, a little bit more serious now. “If we start a propagation we can also observe how the two plants survive independently of each other. If the new plant also gets sick and dies we know that it was something inside the plant which we couldn’t see, maybe something that just hadn’t hit the healthy-presenting part yet.”

Laila nodded again, as though confirming her own statement although she knew it was really Sebastian’s idea. “I can get some fresh soil and a new pot if you want to work on de-sicking her?” She raised an eyebrow at him and, as she turned away to get the new materials, offered a response to his musical tidbit. “As long as I don’t have Spirit Squad, I’m here. Plant-sitting and whatnot. And it’s a nice place to study.” Laila honestly preferred the greenhouses to the library. They were warm and comforting and surprisingly less noisy.

“The music sounds lovely, if you ever wanted to come by earlier I think my hoard would really enjoy the special treatment.”

Sebastian Holtzer

So Laila would have left to get the supplies right after say thing the thing about her music. If you want, you can write that she comes back with new soil and a pot, you don't have to wait for another reply from me.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 04:21 AM

Age / 17

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 131

Good, she liked his ideas and he was impressed that she wanted to go the extra mile for the dying plant. Sebastian nodded in agreement and quickly fished through his bag for a pair of sharp clippers and gardening gloves.
"Sounds good, Laila. I'd be happy to play for them, too." What's an extra song every day? He smiled at his partner and began carefully trimming the completely dead leaves off of the stock. If there was anything more than an eighth of the leaf dying, he clipped it away as it wasn't going to absorb enough carbon dioxide from the air to benefit the rest of the plant. He remained as focused as possible, without distracting himself with the thought of playing music for his classmate's plants. Sebastian carefully held the plant as he removed it from the pot, easily done as the soil had curled away from the edges. With his wand, he cast Aguamenti, providing a soft flow of water to wash the dried soil off of the roots and into a bin under the work space.

With everything cleaned up, he ended the spell and began carefully slicing away all discoloured or shriveled roots. He figured it would be best to wait until the Niffler's Fancy was set in new soil before taking a cutting, reducing the amount of shock it experiences all at once.

As Laila returned with the plant's new home and fresh soil, Sebastian glanced up at her and smiled.
"I wasn't sure how much of the roots I should trim back. I've clipped away the damaged and sick looking parts. What do you think?" He waited for her assessment and any adjustments she wished to make, before positioning it over the new pot. A few stones for drainage, a little dirt and he held the nearly bare stalk in place for the remaining soil, full of nutrients.

"I'm sure she'll make a full recovery, with you and I looking after her." He grinned at his classmate. He had a feeling she would go above and beyond to help care for the project.

Laila Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Edwin Murray
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 05:25 PM

Eddie

Age / 17

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Atlanta, GA

Openly crushing on / a Lucan

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 23

The greenhouses felt so familiar. Edwin had spent hours in greenhouses during his youth on his parents’ farm. Theoretically, he was quite bad at the subject. However, by working alongside his father on the farm, he remembered how to take care of most plants. Well… One plant was an exception. His parents knew that Mandrakes weren’t the best combination with Eddie. Both were loud, both wouldn’t shut up. It had taken him until the winter break of his sixth year to be able to work with the fat plants. It was a horrifying experience.

I’ll never get a baby –
Written by Eddie Murray (not Eddie Murphy) - 6th year - Pukwudgie

The most difficult plant that I’ve experienced working with is the bastard of the nightshade clan, the Mandrake plant. Some people have told me that I’m loud. But. Oh, Merlin. This ugly thing just can’t keep his mouth shut. In my winter break, I had to help my parents, move them to their new home. If moving is that dramatically frustrating that you have to scream on the top of your lungs until your mouth is filled with earth, I would rather prefer to live in the same house for my entire life.

I honestly don’t know the exact levels of sun and water the damned humanoid plants need. My parents have a schedule for it, and even then I don’t really follow it that well because I hate them and they are difficult plants. Some plants are beautiful, a Mandrake is just horrendous. It looks like an angry baby mixed with a tree. Even the kindest of people can’t attend the Mandrake’s baby shower and lie that the baby is pretty or cute.

At one point, I thought I had the perfect solution to get rid of their constant loud screams. So I started to most epic scream battle in the world. Unfortunately, the Mandrake won even though I’m still in denial. I lost my voice and my dignity because of this stupid plant. Screaming at the plant isn’t the perfect solution to take care of it.

Signed by
(insert his signature)

His essay only filled half of the page, so he added his signature in the left blank space. It had taken him quite long to write it. He was good with her words, but not if he had to write them down. Most of the others students had long been finished. So, the boy was roaming around the class, looking for someone to partner with, having small talk or greetings his other classmates. Edwin finally found the girl that he had been looking for Kayla Talbot. The High Society pureblood witch was working on something on her own, which was the perfect opportunity to become closer. The girl was Caelia Lucan’s best friend, so an important key to getting Caelia to fall in love with him. It had been his quest for the past six years, ever since he had claimed to have fallen in love with the blonde witch in his first year. In the first five years, she barely noticed him, but recently she started to be more open to his approaches. That is what he called progress.

The brown-haired wizard arrived at the table with the dark-haired girl, giving her his signature smile. “Heeey Kayla.” “Caelia isn’t here,” she responded immediately with a ‘I don’t want to talk to you’ face. Her blunt response made him chuckle. “I know, I’m not blind. I just wanted to talk to you,” he continued, trying to convince Kayla to let him in. Every time Ed wanted to talk to Caelia, she was there to shoo him away or remind her friend that he was neither from a pureblood or rich family. “Can’t you see that I’m busy,” Kayla put her hand down quite roughly. “We can work together, my parents are-“ before he could finish, the girl interrupted him, “We don’t want to associate ourselves with you, so go.” The last thing was a punch to his face. The mention of ‘we’ instead of ‘I’ made it even worse.

Okay, I see that you are busy, so I’ll leave. Call me when you miss me,” he gave the girl a thumbs up, which caused her to roll her eyes again. Eddie took a deep breath. It hurt him when people obviously showed him that they didn’t like him or didn’t want to talk to him. His heart would break into little tiny pieces, even though the person wasn’t even close to him. Despite the rejection, the Pukwudgie had still a smile on his face. He distanced himself from Kayla’s table, trying to find a new spot to chill before Professor Watson noticed that he wasn’t doing anything yet. Fortunately, he found two of his friends working together.

Edwin quickly went over to the table that Sebastian – his roommate and close friend – and Laila – another friend that also was a regular at the greenhouses. The muscular boy arrived at the moment that Laila came back with fresh soil. “Heey Seb, buddy!” Looks like you found the perfect partner for the class assignment. It is as if she lives at the greenhouses. She is here every time when I’m here,” the brown-eyed brown started to joke around, giving the Thunderbird his charming smile. Consciously, he started to chip away some of the roots that Sebastian missed. “This lovely Niffler’s Fancy would be greatly taken care by Laila. She likes to take her plants on walks.

By the way, Laila. You’re a girl.” Obviously, Edwin had noticed that before. “What does it mean when the best friend of your crush tells you that they don’t want to be associated with you? I’m not rejected, right? Tell me, I’m not.” He started to pout a little bit, staring at his greenhouse buddy with his brown, puppy eyes.

~---~
ooc: Laila, I hope I did everything okay with Kayla. Tell me if I need to change something.
Sebastian Holtzer Laila Kennedy
PM
^
Laila Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 03:52 AM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Timezone/ CET (France)

Post Count/ 85

Even though she knew Sebastian had a girlfriend, Laila couldn’t help but feel like he would be the perfect person to develop a crush on. He was smart, kind, cute, not to mention he had an incredible fascination with plants which should have been an absolute Must on Laila’s List of Required Qualities in a Potential Boyfriend and/or Husband. However, his being Katie’s boyfriend aside, there was one other major glaring fault of Sebastian’s which meant Laila could never truly fall for him. He wasn’t a bad boy. Laila didn’t think Sebastian Holtzer had ever been in a fight in his entire life. She had never seen him wear a leather jacket or talk back to teachers. She didn’t think he smoked in the corridors after hours and she doubted he owned a motorcycle. Laila didn’t like that she found these things to be attractive beyond all get out but she did and she was sure she was going to hell for it.

“I certainly hope so,” she grinned back at Sebastian and bent over to take a closer look at his handiwork. He’d done an amazing job, she thought, missed a couple spots here and there but they weren’t that big and she’d really had to get close to see them. He probably just hadn’t had time for a closer examination before she’d gotten back with the soil and new pot, she thought. Laila was about to point out the little areas when their Gardening Nerd Session was interrupted by a very unmistakable voice and she thought her heart was going to jump through her chest.

Everyone knew Edwin Murray. He was the one who was only taking four classes in his Advanced years (because he’d probably failed the rest of them) and who talked back and paled around with the teachers like they were his friends even if it annoyed them. He bunked off with Arne Reinhardt and Cassandra King to the lake sometimes so he probably was into whatever teenage delinquent stuff they could come up with. He was also notoriously in love with Caelia Lucan even though the pretty Seventh Year would never give him the time of day. And Laila found him to be perfectly irresistible. She didn’t know what it was about failure and or a cry for help that got her weak at the knees. Why couldn’t she be attracted to responsibility and ambition like a normal person? But no…the more unavailable, the more delinquent the better.

“Hi, Eddie,” she said when he arrived, trying not to take it too hard when he greeted Sebastian first. She diverted her eyes to her open herbology book like she were intently studying what was in it but was really trying to control the blood rushing through her head. Cool it, Kennedy, she instructed herself. When she was prepared to meet Edwin, she didn’t have an issue but when he snuck up on her like that… With God as her witness, she didn’t know what to do with herself. Unfortunately, he snuck up on her a lot.

His compliment of her to Sebastian, telling him she was the perfect partner and skilled at taking care of plants caused a light blush to assault her cheeks and her head to shoot up, startled. Maybe he was finally—

“By the way, Laila. You’re a girl.”

And it was back down to earth again. “Yeah, no shit I’m a girl, Eddie,” she said, rolling her eyes. The snark, the sassy comebacks. They were a defence mechanism. She couldn’t let Eddie see how pathetic she really was. “If you’re talking about Kayla Talbot then you know she’s one of those stuck-up purebloods and not to take any notice of her. A woman’s decision is her own, if your crush actually likes you, she’ll find a way to talk to you, evil best friend or not.”

Maybe she was giving him false hope—girls like Kayla Talbot and Caelia Lucan (no matter how nice the latter seemed to be when she wasn’t around Kayla) would never hang out with people like them. But she hated to see Eddie crushed. That was even worse than him not even realising she had female parts.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/