Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Back in the doghouse
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:05 PM

Small Red

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Girlfriend to Danny-Boy /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 333

Ariel was a little relieved that she hadn't really done anything to upset him. She found herself nodding when he told her that the whole thing brought up bad memories for him. She knew how that felt. "I'm sorry," she told him softly, leading them both to the wall. Ariel gave Daniel a look when they got there and he asked if she wanted to climb too. "Uh...no thanks Danny-Boy," she told him, chuckling. "I'm not really the rock climbing type. I think I'll wait right down here for you," she told him, watching him put his gloves on to climb with.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:16 PM

Danny; Danny-Boy

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Dating / the loveliest Redhead

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 79

Daniel didn’t really know how to react to her unfair apology, she really hadn’t said anything wrong. Ariel didn’t want to go rock climbing though, which was something he expected a little bit. “No problem, then you’ll have to catch me if I fall,” he teased her, chuckling slightly. After putting on his glove, he stepped a bit closer to the redhead. He quickly gave her a quick peck on her lips. “You really don’t have to apologize,” he told her with a soft voice. It almost was a whisper. After telling her that, he quickly walked over to the wall and started his climb.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:28 PM

Small Red

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 333

Ariel laughed at his tease. "Are you kidding?! You're bigger than me! You'd squash me if you landed on me," she joked, grinning at him. Ariel gave him a quick kiss back when he gave her one. "Maybe I don't, but somebody needs to," she told him. She meant it too. Ariel stepped back as she watched him begin climbing the wall. Despite what she had said to him, she wasn't about to let the dingus hit the ground if he did fall. She pulled her wand out just in case.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:55 PM

Danny; Danny-Boy

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 79

Ariel made him laugh once again with her reaction to her being his safety guarantee. She even gave him a kiss back before he walked off to the wall. As he took the first few steps with ease. The wall wasn’t that high, but it was difficult to find the proper way. The soft words that Ariel had told him were lingering in the back of his mind. After a couple of minutes, he finally managed to get on top of the thing. He waved a bit out of breath – finding the way was quite physically demanding – to his girlfriend. Danny also acted as if he was about to fall, trying to tease the redhead a little bit.

After resting a little bit, he made his way down at the other side of the wall. He could feel that the exercise made his mind feel more empty and a bit happier. His anger seemed to be gone when his feet hit the mats that surrounded the wall. Daniel immediately searched for her precious redhead to shoot a gummy smile at her. “So.. that’s much better,” he mumbled.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 07:03 PM

Small Red

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 333

Ariel was glad to hear him laughing at her joke. She was a little afraid he might have gotten offended or something by it. Luckily that didn't happen. Ariel watched him make the climb up the stupid wall, flinching a little when he a little trouble finding hand holds. She let out the breath she was holding when he reached the top only to gasp a little when he seemed like he was gonna fall off. "Idiot," she chuckled to herself as her boyfriend climbed back down the damn thing. She walked back over to him, smacking him in the arm. "Don't ever so that again! You scared the crap out of me!" she told him, laughing a second later. "Wanna go and get some food now or did you want to do something else that could potentially kill you?" she asked him, her voice teasing.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 07:31 PM

Danny; Danny-Boy

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 79

His amazing climb was congratualted with a smack against his arm. "Well... I'm a Thunderbird for a reason." Daniel chuckled as he removed the gloves and handed it in. "But if it makes you happy, I won't do it ever again."

The boy lovingly stared at his girlfriend. "Food sounds good to me." He said, giving her a hug and planting a kiss on her forehead. The Thunderbird to her hand, and led them to the food stalls.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 08:15 PM

Small Red

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 333

Ariel merely shook her head at the dingus. "I was referring to the whole "you pretending to fall" thing," she told him, rolling her eyes at him. "You not ever doing that again would make me happy." She told him. Ariel smiled up at Danny as he stared at her. "Well, let's go eat then. I'm starving," she told him, hugging him back. Ariel felt her eyes close contently when Daniel kissed her forehead before pulling away to take her hand. Ariel walked with Daniel to the food stands, a small plan for the summer simmering in her head. She would have to talk to her parents about it, but she had a surprise for Danny-Boy. One she hoped he really liked.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/