Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Group of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Breath of fresh air, Tag: Vittoria
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 09:47 PM

Age / 16

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Krankfurt, Germany

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 71

Sebastian curled up against the puffy arm of the couch, in front of the fireplace in the common room. For the first time since arriving at Ilvermorny he wasn't wearing his school robes, opting for the comfort and warmth of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He wrapped himself up in a large down comforter, preventing any part of his body from touching the shared furniture, but he couldn't seem to find any warmth. He had been struggling to breathe a little earlier, but thankfully he had a little bit of the concoction leftover, after he prepared it for Chloe.

He had caught Blue Tongue from her.

And he was absolutely miserable. How on Earth was she able to attend classes? He was struggling to function, let alone not cough up a lung. At least it should help him build some antibodies, as he could deal with patients in the future with the disease. At least, that's what he kept telling himself.

With a box of tissues teetering on the arm of the couch, Sebastian was attempting to read up on his Herbology, but his mind refused to comprehend any of the words on the page. The sixth year groaned until it caused him to cough, grabbed a handful of tissues to catch whatever came out of his mouth. Gross. Maybe he could beg someone to knock him out? His textbook fell to the floor and he couldn't be bothered to reach for it, as it would hurt to breathe. Sebastian wrapped the blanket around him tighter and lowered the side of his head against the cushion arm.

From the corner of his eye, he spotted someone moving too close for comfort. He didn't want to give the disease to any of his housemates.
"Dom't gum too clobes to be. Dom't wandt you to ged sick." He muttered and groaned.

Vittoria Errico
Chloe Chevalier For the mention

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:33 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Author Alias / Sherryl | Sherr

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Vittoria was in the seventh year girls’ dormitory, waking up from a peaceful slumber, a nap it was called. She sat up, her dark brown hair disheveled while stretching. Vittoria reached for a hair tie and put her hair up in a bun after letting out a yawn. Even though it was a weekend there at the Ilvermorny castle, Vitt decided to catch up on sleep since she wasn’t able to all week long due to insomnia creeping up on her every now and then, not that she gets it all the time. She fixed the sheets that were there on the bed as she folded her blanket and placed it at the end. Vittoria sighed quietly as she looked at the hoodie hanging on the hook. The hoodie belonged to a fellow Pukwudgie by the name of Sebastian, who was a sixth year.

Sebastian’s hoodie… I forgot to give it back to him the day Professor O’Reilly had us do that amortentia assignment in Potions class in groups. He was in my group along with Chloe and gave it to me so I can keep warm. I should probably give it back to him if he’s around that is, she thought to herself.

Vittoria carefully took Seb’s hoodie off the hook and walked out. As she walked out to where the door that leads to the wizard dorms were, she saw a figure as the fire kept going. Vittoria walked down the stairs and saw a box as well. She walked over slowly and slightly jumped at the voice after moments of silence. It was Sebastian’s voice. “Oh… Sorry, Seb… I didn’t mean to disturb you while you’re laying there. I just wanted to give you your hoodie back. Thanks for letting me use it that day in Potions,” she said softly. From the looks of it, she saw that Sebastian didn’t look too good. “Seb, you don’t look so good. Did you want me to bring you to the hospital wing, or…?” she asked her fellow peer.

Vittoria felt bad for the sixth year. She hoped that he gets at least some rest or medicine to help him feel better.

Sebastian Holtzer, Chloe Chevalier ((for the mention))

--------------------
user posted image
Credit: Debbie
PM EMAIL
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 09:11 PM

Age / 16

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 71

Should he be worried that the disease was going to affect his upcoming potion? It really felt like a miracle that he hadn't coughed the mandrake leaf out of his mouth. Maybe it would help him become resistant to Blue Tongue in the future? That would be amazing. Of course, it could keep him sick longer, because the germs would be all over it. Maybe the medicine he gave Chloe would help clear them away, without dissolving the personality he was imprinting on the leaf? He was also too scared to ask Webquish about it, for fear she would tell him to start over on the next full moon, after he recovered. That would be a new level of torture. Of course, he could be risking catastrophic failure, if he didn't ask. Bleh...

"Heeey Tori!" His face beamed with a goofy smile up until he started sniffling and coughing. It was sweet of her to be concerned about him and offer to take him to see the medics. Of course, if she touched him, or sat too close, he might pass it on to her and then he would feel like dirt.

"Nah, I'b just gonna sday righd 'ere. Dom't want to spread it aroun. You lookg better resded. Did my oodie keeb you warm? You can keeb it longer if you need it." He smiled at her, even though it made his face hurt. She was so pretty, sweet, and completely out of his league as far as he was concerned. He then mentally scolded himself. Sebastian wanted to focus on his studies, not find a girlfriend. And yet, he kept subconsciously throwing out bait to see if someone was interested. He was asking for trouble if more than one accepted.

Vittoria Errico
Chloe Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 09:38 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Vittoria looked at the fellow Pukwudgie in the Pukwudgie common room, tucking her long hair back behind her ear. She sighed as she held onto his hoodie, crossing her arms as she saw that the fire was still holding out in the fireplace. Even though Vittoria was slightly concerned about Sebastian’s well-being, she couldn’t help but show her concerning side at least a little bit. She looked down at Sebastian. He looked rather pale than usual.

“Are you sure you don’t want to see a nurse or something, Seb? You don’t look too good I’m afraid. You look rather pale if you ask me,” she said softly. Of course, she didn’t want to pressure poor Sebastian into going to see the nurse, but she thought that by asking if he was positive about going wouldn’t hurt. Vittoria tried to figure out what she could do to help Sebastian feel better if a light bulb ever came on. In the process of thinking, she put on Seb’s hoodie again, hoping to warm up a bit more in the process. She walked around the Pukwudgie common room, thinking of a way to help Sebastian feel better if he didn’t want to go. Hmm… Will soup help at least? she thought to herself. Vittoria nodded slightly.

She walked over to the table and started to rez chicken noodle soup onto the table along with a glass of water. Tori bought it over, trying to stay away and not catch anything. “Here, eat some soup, Seb. It’ll help you feel a little better at least. Water is here to keep you hydrated,” Vittoria told the fellow Pukwudgie after she placed his soup and cup of water down carefully as she slowly stepped back.

Sebastian Holtzer

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 02:45 AM

Age / 16

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 71

"I'b sure I'll be find. Thangk you, Tori. Chloe libed. I even helbed her with a tonicg my dad taughd be. I should ged more ingredinents for id." It was much easier to call her that, than use her full name, which would probably come out as Viddoria. He flopped his head to the back of the couch and watched her put his hoodie back on. A silly smirk plastered on his pale face. Why do girls look so good in men's tops? He watched her pace around the common room, but he was sure he needed a nap soon. He was reading something, wasn't he?

Sebastian glanced up at Vittoria as she approached the coffee table in front of him with soup and water. His smirk melted into a proper smile of appreciation. He was even thankful she respected his personal bubble, for her own health sake.
"Thangk you. You are berry kind." He didn't like feeling so miserable and looking so unhealthy in front of others.

As he slowly reached for the soup, his kitten jumped up on the couch and dropped something fuzzy onto the blanket in front of him. His eyes widened until he realized it was just her favourite toy mouse that she was offering him. Thank goodness she didn't find a real one in the castle, he wouldn't appreciate it if Vittoria witness that.
"Thangst, Tiger." He stroked the little black and brown striped animal as she padded his thigh. "Silly cadt."

Vittoria Errico

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 01:12 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

“You’re welcome, Seb. You’re going to need it in your condition. You look awful lying on the couch. It's not fun being sick,” she explained to the Pukwudgie in her soft Italian accent. She went over to the table to make herself a cup of hot chocolate and then walked over to the table across the room to give Sebastian some personal space. Tori watched the fire glisten once more as her dark brown eyes glistened just looking at it. During this time of year, especially during the winter, she loved watching the fire give off its light, whether she sat in front of it or watched it from the distance.

Silence had fallen in the common room as Vittoria remained quiet while enjoying her hot chocolate peacefully. While there wasn’t much communication going on, Tori was trying to figure out another way to help Sebastian feel better. Hmm… I should probably make something that is somewhat related to medicine. Maybe some sort of potion should do the trick, she thought to herself. She walked over to the table once more and brewed up a quick potion, a healing one to be precise, to help Sebastian with his illness. Once finished, she put it on the table in front of Sebastian and stepped back slowly.

“Here, try this. My mother taught me how to make this plenty of times so this way I can help her take care of my father and brothers when they were feeling unwell. It’s supposed to be some sort of potion to help the sick,” she explained.

Sebastian Holtzer

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sebastian Holtzer
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 02:29 PM

Age / 16

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 71

Sebastian reached over his cat to grab the soup Vittoria offered and finally took a few sips of it, trying not to slurp loudly. The warm liquid felt good inside and Tiger sniffed at his mouth for the source of the chicken. The sixth year braced the bowl on the arm of the chair, and pulled himself upright on the couch. He felt terrible that Vittoria was willing to help him, but needed to maintain a good distance from him to avoid catching the disease.

It wasn't easy with a curious kitten, restlessly wandering around his chest and neck, but he did manage to finish eating the soup. The silence in the common room was a little unnerving, yet welcoming. It meant he was less likely to give the disease to someone else. Sebastian could hear Vittoria moving around behind him, but he struggled to see what she was up to. Why did he have to feel so miserable?

"Thangst." He offered Vittoria a sleepy grin as he reached for the potion she made for him. Sebastian sniffed at it pointlessly, as he couldn't smell anything at that moment. He had no doubt that she was offering a proper medicinal potion and not something to mess with him. The sixth year carefully drank the liquid and placed the empty container inside his soup bowl.
"Sorry I'b not much good combany. I apbreciate your helb." His face twitched with a goofy smirk. "I thingk I need to sleebp. Thangk you, I thingk eberythink you've done id helbing." Tiger curled up at his side, sensing the desire to sleep.

"Thangk..."His head lowered onto his blanket covering the couch arm and promptly fell asleep.

Vittoria Errico

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/