Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Open
Eric Dobson
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 06:53 PM

Mushroom Head/Ace of Spades

Age / 12 | Height / 4'9"

Pronouns / he/him

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / San Jose, California

Single /

Post Count/ 110

Grace | she/her

It was one of the few times that Eric was actually looking forward to a lesson topic. He was typically very good at knowing what topic was covered when, but he used this information to procrastinate and avoid his work, rather than do well. However, this time, he was eagerly awaiting the day’s lesson. This was because he had already more-or-less mastered the charm they were going to be working on. During just his first week of school, he had gotten himself detention with Sata, who had forced him to learn the repair charm from Tanya. Due to the advanced nature of the charm, it had taken awhile for him to master it. In order to finish detention, he had had to though.

As per usual, the essay he handed in for class was not the greatest. It was passable, which was what he always aimed for. The rest of the lesson was what he was here for. Sure enough, Professor Chambers brought their attention to the boxes of various broken items for them to repair. Having had to learn the charm on much bigger objects, those in the box would be a total cinch for him. He opened his own box, which contained a variety of items, such as a smashed glass and snapped pencil.

As soon as they were released to the task, Eric quickly went about repairing the items. In just a few moments, everything in his box had re-formed into their previous states. It was far easier than the chairs he had been forced to repair before. “Easy-peasy,” he announced, leaning back in his chair, fingers linked behind his head, and looking around at his classmates. He had a wide grin. Being someone who typically goofed around in class and only finished his work at the last minute, he expected his quick success would irritated several of the more goody-goody students. Which was, of course, his goal.

William Everheart, Sorin Voronin, Lydia Chambers
OoC: Don't feel pressured to respond. I wanted to get this out because I think it's funny and tagged people who might be interested in replying. Still open to anyone else too!
PM
^
William Everheart
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:59 PM

Zombie-boy, Will, Willy, or Liam

Age / 12 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Oregon

Single /

Post Count/ 26

Poppy |

Will calmly rubbed his eyes as a very bright light kept shinning on him. He tossed and turned to try and hide from the sun's pesky rays but to no avail. Wait a minute....the sun was already out! Will looked around his room only to find he was the only one still in it.

There was no sign of Eric, his best friend/Wampus Pranking Buddy at all. Geesh, Will was a troublemaker at times but he usually wasn't late to class.

A disgruntled Will quickly slid into his robes and strolled into Charms class as quietly as possible so Professor Chambers didn't notice his tardiness. It seemed as though everyone was already starting their assigned activity. Fortunately for Will, he spotted Eric sitting back doing... well... nothing really.

The big grin on his face probably meant he finished already. Will quickly scuttled to his best friend. "Duuuuuude why didn't you wake me up? Ughh I can't believe I didn't wake up in time." He playfully gave Eric a light and friendly punch on the shoulder.

Will smiled back at Eric. "Do you mind telling me what the assignment is and if I'm doing it right?" He looked at the objects already in front of Eric and simply sighed. While waiting for Eric's answer, Will peaked at another box on the table with broken objects inside.

Eric Dobson

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Eric Dobson
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:55 PM

Mushroom Head/Ace of Spades

Age / 12 | Height / 4'9"

Pronouns / he/him

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / San Jose, California

Single /

Post Count/ 110

Grace | she/her

As he gazed around the classroom to bask in his classmates irritation, he caught sight of Will slipping into the class late. He immediately looked to Professor Chambers, hoping that she hadn’t noticed his friend’s late entrance. If there was something he could have done to distract her, he would have. While he got in trouble quite a lot, he did try to avoid it when he could and he would certainly do the same for his friends. Will seemed to have made it on his own without being noticed.

Fortunately Will didn’t sound actually angry that Eric hadn’t woken him up. “Sorry. I thought you were coming down later,” he answered, his tone as sincere as it ever got. “I figured you needed your beauty sleep,” he then added with a grin, going right back to his typical teasing and jokes.

Eric leaned forward and talked in a low voice, now not wanting to draw too much attention to the pair. “We’re doing repair charms today,” he reminded Will. “You have to repair everything in your box before the end of class. I’ve got no problem with this charm, though,” he grinned, pushing the box toward Will to show him. “Remember that detention I had with Satan— I mean Sata? I mastered this charm aaaages ago. These little things are a cinch.”

William Everheart
PM
^
Lydia Chambers
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:35 PM

Age / 33 | Height / 5'9

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Surrey, England

Currently Single /

Post Count/ 183

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Lydia was busy helping another first year with the lesson when she heard her classroom door open quietly. Glancing briefly over her shoulder, Lydia caught sight of William Everheart slinking his way into her classroom. Lydia raised a brow at the boy as he made his way to his seat near Eric Dobson. “Hmm,” she thought to herself, finishing her instruction of his fellow classmate.

Lydia moved casually around the room as she tended to do during her lessons, making sure she was available for her students should they need her. She had dealt with Serenity a few moments before with her issue, making sure the young witch was alright before returning to her rounds around the classroom. She silently worried about the young woman as she made her way around the room.

Lydia came up behind Eric and his friend as William asked his classmate for assistance on their assigned task. She decided to allow the boys to finish their conversation since clearly they hadn't noticed her standing behind them yet.“Good Morning Mr. Everheart. So good of you to join us for today's lesson,” she greeted her tardy attendee. “It's a shame you missed my explanation on today's assignment,” she tsked the boy. “Luckily for you, Mr. Dobson is incredibly helpful,” she said to the boys, grinning at Eric's choice of words regarding her colleague. “Perhaps I can be of further assistance while you're doing your lesson for me later today during detention,” she offered sweetly.

“As it stands, I would like to see you write lines for me on the importance of arriving to class on time,” she told him, giving William a stern look. “Once you've finished with that perhaps we can talk,” she told the young wizard. Lydia wasn't unreasonable. She knew students overslept from time to time, but she wasn't going to let her students think that she was willing to allow them to just stroll into class when they felt like it.

Eric Dobson
William Everheart

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL WEBSITE
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse