Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Out and about, Tag: Kids/Open
Kiera Voronin
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:43 PM

Age / 37 | Height / 6'4"

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / London, England

Widowed /

Post Count/ 32

Cutter | Any

Kiera was looking forward to seeing her family during Field day. She didn't expect her children to abandon their classmates to spend time with her on the final day, but she hoped to see them for a few minutes at least. Maybe even meet some of their friends? She would always worry that they might struggle with relationships, as she'd been a depressed shut-in for most of their lives. Not exactly leading by good example. But at least she would be there to bring them home for the summer afterwards. And they knew she would be there.

The tall blonde woman arrived at the castle and made her way down to the various food stalls. Everything smelled delightful! Kiera selected a kebab to nibble on while she waited to spot her kids. Shouldn't be too hard for them to find her, as one of the heads above the crowds forming on the grounds. Would she run into any others that she knew? It would be nice.

Sorcha Voronin
Sorin Voronin

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sorcha Voronin
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 08:19 PM

Age / 12 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Her wand /

Post Count/ 20

Sorcha |

End of her first term at Ilvermorny went by sooner than expected. It felt like it was yesterday when she first arrived at the American wizarding school. However, several months had already passed. If she could say so herself, Sorcha felt very acclimated to her new school and life. The bright young witch was already looking forwards becoming a second year now. But alas, she must take life one step at a time.

Today was field day after all! Supposedly a very exciting day filled with lots of great food and activates to keep one actively involved in the premature summer festivities. Maybe she could meet up with her friends and Wampus roommates Harper, Erin, and Serenity?

The black-haired girl looked around the big outside area to find someone she knew. Ah! Out of the corner of her hazel eye, Sorcha spotted her beautiful mom nibbling on a kebab. She rushed at Kiera with a hug-tackle. "Mum you're 'ere!!!! Glad to see you!" Sorcha then stared at the tasty little treat her mom was munching on. "That looks and smells absolutely delectable. Mind if I 'ave a taste?"

Sorin Voronin
Kiera Voronin

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sorin Voronin
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 12:14 PM

Age / 12 | Height / 4'6"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / London, UK

Too Young /

Post Count/ 35

Reanie | She/Her

Sorin had separated himself from the crowd of the field day. As a small boy, it was hard to find his way at his height. Besides, it would be impossible to find faces he was familiar with in the crowd that included students and townsfolk. It was hard to find his roommate Eoin, and he didn't think that Nancy would show up in such an environment. He didn't even know if ghosts could leave the castle.

Fortunately, Sorin could see his mother standing within the crowd. Her height made her easy to recognize between the hoards of people, even at his midget height. Sorcha seemed to have also spotted, attacking their mum with a hug. It brought a timid smile on his face, while he walked towards his family. "'ello mum." Just like his twin, he wanted to give his mother a hug, but then reminded himself that his classmates were walking around. It made him feel a bit awkward, so he just gave his precious mother a gummy smile instead. Sorin quietly stood on the sideline of the interaction between daughter and mother. He wasn't really hungry.

PM
^
Kiera Voronin
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:43 PM

Age / 37 | Height / 6'4"

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Widowed /

Post Count/ 32

Cutter | Any

Kiera was pleasantly surprised by the sudden tackle hug and smiled as she saw her daughter clung to her. She eagerly wrapped her arm around Sorcha, happy to see her again.
"And you, luv." She could sense the way her daughter was staring at her food and it made her giggle. "Of course, sweet'eart. 'ave the rest of it." There was plenty of food everywhere, no one was going to go hungry that day.

The healer lit up again when she spotted her son. Hmmm no hug for a greeting. Was he already reaching that age where contact with mum might be embarrassing? Nope, her kids were not allowed to grow up. She was going to put a stop to that and cling to their love as long as possible.
Or she would smile, respect that Sorin wanted to keep his affectionate behaviour low key and accept that he was growing up.

"'ello, luv. I won't keep either of you from enjoying yourselves today. But if you could bring by a few of your mates, I'd love to meet 'em. I'll be 'round, ready to bring your things 'ome at the end of the day. 'ave you made plans for today?"

Sorcha Voronin
Sorin Voronin
Serenity Vitellius

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Vitellius
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 11:00 PM

Queen of Hearts

Age / 12 | Height / 4'10

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Somerset, VT

Eternal Partner / Wolfe

Post Count/ 74

Kitsune |

"Field Day, ha! This will be like nothing we have back home ae Wolfe?" Serenity was calmly walking down to the pitch with her trusty sidekick next to her. The brunette wanted to go with just the collar and leash today, maybe seem a little more 'normal' around the school and her classmates but it was blatant reminder that townsfolk would be at the event too...which meant she couldn't trust people not to touch her Service Dog.

Harness on, lead connected the girl and her partner were still determined to have a good day. Lots of food to eat, some games to try out. Maybe she'll win something; even he could get a new chew toy out of it! Yeah!

Walking slowly, away from most of the crowds of mixed students and the random adult and/or parent, Serenity found a familiar face. Her roomie Sorcha, whom left ahead of nearly anyone else earlier. If she'd been riding Wolfe, the brunette would've easily caught up...not that she was trying to but would've been nice to spend the day with someone she knew.

"Sorcha, hey" she walked over and ordered Wolfe into a pause but he eventually sat down at ease. The tall lady had to be their mum; no doubts about it. "Ah right. Interrupting...my bad"

Kiera Voronin
Sorin Voronin
Sorcha Voronin

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sorin Voronin
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 02:28 PM

Age / 12 | Height / 4'6"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / London, UK

Too Young /

Post Count/ 35

Reanie | She/Her

Mates? Sure,” Sorin mumbled and looked around the field. He tried to search for a familiar face. Would Eoin be with His gaze fell on one of the windows, he spotted his book buddy, Nancy. There seemed to be eye contact between the two, so he mouthed her name and gestured for her to come. It would be great for her to be around a bit more people. Besides, she could meet his mother. During his visits at the library – which were many – he told Nancy a lot about her.

Sorin turned quickly back to his mother and gave her a timid smile. It was great that she offered to take some stuff of his back home at the end of the day. Bringing all of his luggage back at once would be a bit hectic, especially with his short and non-muscular physique. It also reminded him that he should bring some books back to the library. “I ‘aven’t really made any plans,” he said a bit distracted, wondering when Nancy would arrive.

Before his lovely ghost friend arrived, a familiar stranger joined them, as well. Was it Serenity? She seemed to know his twin. That made him remember that the girls were roommates. Sorin stretched out his hand towards the brunette. “ ‘ello, I’m Sorcha’s twin,” he greeted her in a heavy British accent “We ‘aven’t really talked before.

PM
^
Serenity Vitellius
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:53 PM

Queen of Hearts

Age / 12 | Height / 4'10

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Somerset, VT

Eternal Partner / Wolfe

Post Count/ 74

Kitsune |

"Sorin right?" Serenity replied calmly, taking the hand when offered. Normally not one to do the formal introductions or really accept anything held out to her like that, Serenity wasn't going to blow off the boy in front of his mother and her friend.

Wouldn't be very 'proper'.

"She's mentioned you, maybe. I mean not the topic of the room but siblings tend to come up eventually" He seemed cool; relaxed and willing to go with whatever. The brunette could work with that. Looking to the tall lady again, brown eyes did a proper once over. Judging, evaluating and trying to decipher what her angle was... "Whoa!" Serenity cried out when someone suddenly picked her up from behind into a hug.

"Hey squirt! Hows things going?" Nikon stood behind there in his ever awesome grinning presence. "Didn't think I'd miss Field Day huh? Come to annoy you and your brother. Oh hey Kiera, should've figured you were here too" The dark haired teen grinned at his new running partner over the top of Serenity's head.

Kiera Voronin
Sorin Voronin
Sorcha Voronin

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kiera Voronin
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:48 PM

Age / 37 | Height / 6'4"

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Widowed /

Post Count/ 32

Cutter | Any

Kiera was a little concerned about her son, expecting that both her children would have made plans to meet with others and tackle many of the activities there. She was really looking forward to meeting the roommate, Sorin had worked so hard to learn sign language for. She wanted to try her hand at it, as she'd been learning too.

Kiera noticed the girl approach first, then saw the harnessed dog at her side. She was pleased to see that the school allowed service animals to assist with whatever ailments the children may have.
"Not interrupting, luv." An opportunity to meet her daughter's friends was definitely welcome.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Kiera offered a smile to the young witch, and raised a brow at the taller boy approaching from behind. The dog didn't seem bothered by it, so it was likely familiar with him. After a moment, the healer noticed the family resemblance. Another bright smile, to greet her running buddy.
"'ello, Nikon, dear. Just thought I'd meet some of my children's friends before they run off. These are my children, Sorcha and Sorin. Kids, this is mum's running friend, Nikon."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sorcha Voronin
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:44 PM

Age / 12 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Her wand /

Post Count/ 20

Sorcha |

"And you, luv." Sorcha felt utter happiness that her mom pleasantly surprised her for a visit at Field Day.

"Of course, sweet'eart. 'ave the rest of it." A cute smile formed on Sorcha. "Thanks mum!!!"

"'ello mum." Sorcha sort of half-smiled at Sorin's weird introduction to seeing their mom. It had been a couple months since their last time together, why wasn't her brother more excited to see their amazing mom. She eventually passed on the thought realizing that it might just be a phase of his.

While munching on the kebab, her Wampus roommate and good friend Serenity strolled along with her faithful doggie companion Wolfe.

"Sorcha, hey" Sorcha gently waved back to Serenity "'ello Serenity! 'appy to see you out and about today!! It's such a lovely day out." "Ah right. Interrupting...my bad" Sorcha brows furrowed in a confused expression. Interrupting? If anything, Serenity's presence only added to Sorcha's excitement for the day.

She was more than welcome to stay. Her mom must have been thinking the same thing and beat her to it. "Not interrupting, luv. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sorin introduced himself to Serenity and from what she could tell, the two seemed to get along fine. "Whoa!" Then Sorcha almost pulled her wand out when an older guy randomly picked up Serenity from behind. "Hey squirt! Hows things going? Didn't think I'd miss Field Day huh? Come to annoy you and your brother. Oh hey Kiera, should've figured you were here too"

She put her wand back in her pocket once the guy revealed himself to be Serenity's brother. Wait, but how did he know her mom's name?

"'ello, Nikon, dear. Just thought I'd meet some of my children's friends before they run off. These are my children, Sorcha and Sorin. Kids, this is mum's running friend, Nikon." Sorcha initial defense turned to amusement. Her mom was running outside and meeting new people. She liked how her mom was really adjusting well to the move.

Sorcha gulped up the rest of her kebab. With an arm around her mother she put out the other arm for Serenity's brother to shake. "'ey Nikon. I'm Sorcha! It's a pleasure to meet my good friend Serenity's brotha and my mum's running mates." She then walked near Serenity and smiled. "Your brotha seems very nice. Is 'e the one that works at the Joke Shop I've 'ered about. While I'm not known for joking around, I think that's pretty cool!"

Serenity Vitellius
Sorin Voronin
Kiera Voronin

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Eoin Chevalier
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 02:08 PM

"Owen"

Age / 12 | Height / 5'1

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New Haven, VT via Ireland

/

Post Count/ 31

Clary | She/Her

Eoin was pretty much forced to get out of the castle for a while during the field day. He would have much rather be inside with his books than going through the crowds of people, big crowds always made Eoin extremely uncomfortable.

Eoin was secretly hoping he would spy those untamed dark curls and small frame at some point today, but instead he came across Sorin, which was really just as good. He walked up to Sorin and signed his hellos to him when he realized Sorin was not alone whatsoever. I can come back. He kept his sentence short and simple so that Sorin was able to understand without Eoin having to write it down.

Sorin Voronin
Kiera Voronin
Sorcha Voronin
OOC: whoever else is included in this thread~
PM EMAIL
^
Sorin Voronin
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:36 PM

Age / 12 | Height / 4'6"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / London, UK

Too Young /

Post Count/ 35

Reanie | She/Her

"Yup," Sorin confirmed that Serenity said the right name. Had Sorcha talked about him that much? Apparently, enough for the Wampus girl to remember. He nodded that he understood that siblings were a popular topic to talk about. Besides, they were twins after all. The appearance of a tall male made. There was some resemblance between Serenity and the wizard. His mother introduced "Nice to meet you," he gave him a polite smile, happy that his mother already had some familiar faces in town. Nikon did seem like a decent guy.

The curly-haired boy waved at the tall man with an awkward smile when Kiera had introduced her to him. "I'm Sorin," he repeated quietly as his eyes were searching for perhaps a familiar face. He didn't want to disappoint his mother by not having any friends of his come greet her. Luckily, his eyes fell on his roommate coming towards them. Sorin signed a 'hello' back. Eoin suddenly seemed to want to go after noticing his family, so he quickly signed back that he should stay. He had gotten a bit better compared to their first real encounter in the dorms.

With his elbow, Sorin nudged the side of his mother. He wasn't really paying attention to the interaction between Sorcha and Nikon. "Mum, my friend Eoin is 'ere," he signed simultaneously as talking to let his friend know what he was talking about. "This is my mom, Kiera." Sorin didn't really know if Eoin knew Sorcha already. He had mentioned before that he had a twin in Wampus...

PM
^
Kiera Voronin
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 04:06 PM

Age / 37 | Height / 6'4"

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Widowed /

Post Count/ 32

Cutter | Any

What a great day so far, Kiera couldn't remember the last time she'd smiled so much. It felt good, and freeing. Her babies were growing up and as terrifying as that was, it may be a good thing for her mental health. Moving to America was such a good thing, she was glad to see her children had adjusted well. Hopefully they won't mind the new their uncle needed to give them, once they were back at home for the summer.

Kiera quickly noted that her son was signing to the boy who had joined them. Another bright smile to greet the young man that she'd heard so much about. Her hands weaved about, offering him her hello.
A pleasure to meet you, Eoin. She had learned much since her son had mentioned the desire to pick up the desire to sign. It really was a good thing, not just to communicate with any of her children's friends, but to include any patients she may encounter.

Kiera didn't expect anyone to stay long, but she was grateful to meet Sorcha and Sorin's friends before they ran off to play. And it was fantastic to discover that her running buddy was related to her daughter's friend. Small world.

Serenity Vitellius
Sorcha Voronin
Sorin Voronin
Eoin Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Vitellius
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 04:39 PM

Queen of Hearts

Age / 12 | Height / 4'10

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Somerset, VT

Eternal Partner / Wolfe

Post Count/ 74

Kitsune |

Serenity was beyond ecstatic seeing her brother there at the Pitch. She hadn't seen him since the junior years were allowed in town and the brunette missed him a lot as the hugs she gave were evident. Reluctantly she was placed back on the ground again but refused to let go of his arm; Serenity may have a tiny obsessive streak...where her brothers were concerned.

The girl was pleasantly surprised to find out Nikon knew her roommate's mum; kinda creepy almost but hearing they were 'running partners' kinda put it into perspective for the eleven year old. Guess the tall lady wasn't so bad after all.

"Nice to meet you too Sorcha" Nikon shook her offered hand with a grin, "And Sorin. I sense a theme in the family Kiera" The tall teen chuckled lightly while straightening up. It was great to see his sister interact with more kids her own age, first years who overlooked the fact of Wolfe and included the girl in everyday normal school life. "Squirt ya know Kiera here is a healer" the mild flinch in return was expected but Nikon played on nonetheless. "Yeah she's a nice lady who'll fix you up no problem. She told me so herself" The dark eyed wizard steeled himself as to not laugh; Serenity's expression blatantly changed towards the mother now knowing her secret was revealed. He always got a kick out of her hatred for medical staff.

Serenity was momentarily distracted by Sorcha coming closer however and couldn't hide the wide grin adorning her face at hearing the girl's words. Finally someone else saw he's awesomeness!

"Yeah, he's been running it for about a year. He makes all the best kinda of gadgets and pranks you could ever want. He's the one sending me things by owl. Nikon's the best"

Sorcha Voronin & Kiera Voronin
Sorin Voronin & Eoin Chevalier

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eoin Chevalier
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:22 PM

"Owen"

Age / 12 | Height / 5'1

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New Haven, VT via Ireland

/

Post Count/ 31

Clary | She/Her

Eoin was super pleased to see Sorin signing and talking so that Eoin could be involved in the coversation. It made him relax just a little bit to know eerything that was going on around him. And then to his surprise, his mom signed to him as well. This was officially the coolest family he's had the pleasure of meeting other than his own of course. He gave a polite smile to Ms. Voronin in return, Nice to meet you Ms. Voronin. His uncles were raising him to be polite, so last names always.

Looking around he noticed Serenity, he really did not talk to her much, to be honest she always kind of scared Eoin a little bit, she was not approachable and he did not want to get picked on. Then he noticed another girl that looked a lot like Sorin, so he assumed she was the sister Sorin told him about once before.

Turning to Sorin now, Do you want to go walk around? He asked his friend hopefully to have someone to hangout with, if not he would probably linger around the family anyways, he felt extremely comfortable with them.

Sorin Voronin
Kiera Voronin
Serenity Vitellius
Sorcha Voronin
PM EMAIL
^
Sorin Voronin
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 07:03 PM

Age / 12 | Height / 4'6"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / London, UK

Too Young /

Post Count/ 35

Reanie | She/Her

Sorin was glad to see his mother signing with his friend. The meeting between the two was also a great way for his mother to not worry about their time during Ilvermorny. The boy with the curly, black mop on her hair noticed that Eoin turned to him and paid attention to the signing. Sure! He signed and turned towards his mother. “Mum, I’m going to walk around with Eoin,” he told her.

The Horned Serpent led the way to the events. "What do you want to do?" he signed.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse