Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Astoria Middleton's Shipper, Beginning of a Happily Ever After
Astoria Middleton
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 12:27 AM

Tori

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Saint Paul, MN

Single / None

Author Alias / Daisy

Timezone/ CST

Post Count/ 17

user posted image

Name: Astoria Estelle Middleton
House: Thunderbird
Year: 1st

Interests: Academics, Socializing, Astronomy, Reading, Writing, Fairytales, Music, Theatre, Dancing, Acting, Star-Gazing, Studying, Learning, Watching Muggle Television Shows, Playing Games

Orientation: Straight

Dream Job: Ilvermorny Professor

Character Background: Astoria is a Halfblood witch, being the descendant of a pureblood English father and a muggle born french mother. She has two younger sisters and she was born and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota. She grew up on a large estate with her family and during her spare time, she spends time with her parents and her sisters. She loves school, meeting new students and assisting professors in classrooms. She can be a bit of a perfectionist but like everyone else, she has many flaws as well.

While attending Ilvermorny, she is a student of Thunderbird House and enjoys Astronomy, History of Magic and Charms as her favorite subjects. She dislikes dark magic, spiders, death, snakes and more. She also has a knack for writing stories, playing games, socializing with friends and housemates and she hopes to some day make a difference in the world when she graduates.

Looking for the following...

Best Friends x2: Any house, any gender

Close Friends Unlimited: Looking for friends to have adventures with! Any house, any gender, student and professor

Enemies x2: Any house, any gender

Crush/Interest: Any house (looking for plotting then to grow into something as they get older)

Final Romance: Looking for final romance to plot for marriage, family and more

If you are interested in being part of my shipper, please feel free to fill the following out and post it below. Students and Professors are more than welcome to be involved! If you have any questions, concerns or would like more information. Please feel free to PM me!

Name:
House:
Current Year:
Category you would like to be in: (Best Friend, Close Friend, Enemy, Crush or Final)
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? (For fun! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif)

Current RPs

Chairs by the Window -- Rosemary Moon
Busy Busy Busy -- Sorin Voronin
Thunderbird Stands -- Annabella Johnson
Sending Letters -- Harper Jareau
Searching the Stars -- Victor Dupree-Whitney
Fear of the Horned Serpent -- William Everheart

--------------------
user posted image

Creadits to the beautiful Sofia Moon
PM EMAIL
^
Sofia Moon
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 10:36 AM

Age / 18

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Winnipeg, Canada

Single Pringle / Herself

Author Alias / Reanie / Ren

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 132

Welcome to the site! I have 6 characters, including three older students (Sofia, Olyvia, and Daniel), a professor (Mae, the crazy Potions professor) and two first years. I think the latter two would be the closest to Astoria though.

Name: Rosemary Moon - prefers to be called Rosie or Rose.
House: Thunderbird - they are roommates!
Current Year: 1st
Category you would like to be in: Close Friend // Best Friend - depends on what you prefer.
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Mulan/Moana

-MORE INFO- Rosemary is a really energetic, social girl. She is the personification of cuteness. A bit impulsive at times. She hangs out with Lucy - her best friend and also a roommate - and Harper, the most. However, she is friends with most first years. I imagine them being at least close friends because they have been sharing dorms since September 1st etc. Rosie has ->HER PROFILE <-

~~~

Name: Sorin Voronin
House: Horned Serpent
Current Year: 1st
Category you would like to be in: What you prefer http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

-MORE INFO- Sorin is a calm, short boy. He isn't really a social butterfly. He is my newest character so he doesn't have a lot of connections yet, but he transferred to Ilvermorny from Hogwarts after winter break with his twin sister - Sorcha. He likes to read - especially books about dragons - and the library is his second home. Perhaps they could become reading buddies. I currently have an open thread with him at the library, which you can join if you want: -> THREAD <-, -> HIS PROFILE <-

Tell me if you think if they sound interesting :3
PM
^
Annabella Johnson
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 12:10 PM

Anna

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown /

Single /

Author Alias / Anna

Timezone/

Post Count/ 34

Name: Annabella Johnson
House: Pugwudgie
Current Year: 2/1
Category you would like to be in: Want to play it out and see how they fit?
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? I have to pick one?

--------------------
user posted image
thank to Ayla for the Graphics
PM
^
Astoria Middleton
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 08:56 PM

Tori

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single / None

Author Alias / Daisy

Timezone/ CST

Post Count/ 17

Sofia Moon, Annabella Johnson, you both have just made my day!

Sofia, I would like to RP with both of your listed characters you provided. I can set something up for Rosemary and Astoria and maybe you set something up for Astoria and Sorin?? I would like to see where they both end up! (more than likely, like 99.9999999% Rosemary will be a bestie lol)

Annabella, don't worry, I just put that Disney question for fun! I'll tag you in something very soon http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Harper Jareau
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 09:14 PM

Harpie

Age / 12

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Greylock, MA

too young / no one

Author Alias / Sarah/Kiva

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 104

Hi Astoria. I thought I'd throw Harper into the mix as well as Victor since they would be in her classes.

Name: Harper Jareau
House: Wampus
Current Year: 1st Year
Category you would like to be in: Maybe close friends or best friend? Harper is a bit of a floater amongst group of friends but hasn't really established a best friend other than her childhood friend, Thomas Watson.

Here's her profile for some background on her: profile

Who is your favorite Disney Princess? For Harper, it'd likely be Merida or Mulan because Harper doesn't need rescuing! (usually)

Name: Victor Dupree-Whitney
Current Year: 2nd year
Category you would like to be in: Maybe crush or interest? He is pretty chill with things and does a lot of adventuring with his friends. He currently has a crush on Lily Lovell, but I love love drama, so I'm willing to cause some chaos with that.

Here is his profile for some background: profile

Who is your favorite Disney Princess? For Victor? Whoever is the prettiest.

Astoria Middleton

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
William Everheart
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 10:33 PM

Zombie-boy, Will, Willy, or Liam

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Oregon

Not interested at the moment /

Author Alias / Poppy

Timezone/ PST

Post Count/ 16

Hey Astoria!!! Hope your loving the site so far http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Name: William Everheart
Current Year: 1st Year
Category you would like to be in: Close friend and/or Crush. Will's bestie is Eric!
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Will's favorite princess would have to be Giselle from Enchanted because he found the movie to be utterly hysterical!

FYI: Will's your typical class clown so expect lots of jokes! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
He's Poppy and Iris Everhearts' little bro! (I write for all three siblings!)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Astoria Middleton
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 01:14 AM

Tori

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single / None

Author Alias / Daisy

Timezone/ CST

Post Count/ 17

William Everheart, Harper Jareau, so happy to see you guys want to be apart of my craziness!

I will send you both an RP tag and maybe we can start something and see what happens! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Astoria Middleton
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 09:24 PM

Tori

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single / None

Author Alias / Daisy

Timezone/ CST

Post Count/ 17

RPs will be coming soon or be replied to soon! Writer is preparing for another term at grad school http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

William Everheart, Harper Jareau, Annabella Johnson, Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Astoria Middleton
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 11:11 PM

Tori

Age / 11

Blood Type / Halfblood

Single / None

Author Alias / Daisy

Timezone/ CST

Post Count/ 17

Those who have asked for an RP have now received one via tag http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

OPEN FOR MORE!

--------------------
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/