Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Life of Pye, Closed: Investigation
Briar Rose Scribe
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:00 PM

Bri/Bry

Age / 24

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Greylock

Dating / Craig Meyers <3

Author Alias / The Foxy One

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

After Briar spent some time with Clara he remembered he had to go speak with Auror Ramsay. The young teacher spent the way thinking about how attractive the auror was so he could go in with a clear mind and not embarrass himself. Something that was easy to do given his meditation training. He could keep his mind clear and errant thoughts away.

"Hello, I hope I didn't keep you waiting." Briar smiled at Cutter as he walked in. He didn't personally know Alfred, but lot of the students mentioned him. Some even liked to compare him with the old DADA professor as Briar liked to give out pop quizzes as well. Once introductions were out of the way he spoke up. "A lot of the students are shocked about the news. Many of them really liked Professor Pye. Some don't believe it was actually him who did those things." Said students spoke with such conviction that Briar was inclined to believe them.

"I never got to know him. Sorry I can't really tell you much there. Though, some of the students think that Barnaby Pye has been acting strange. I think that's just exaggeration. I've never had any problems with him."

Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay
PM
^
Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:51 PM

Cutter

Age / 37

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / London, England

Dating / Lily White

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 143

"Not at all, Briar, thank you for coming." Cutter smiled and casually probed for initial thoughts, not concerned with anything that didn't come to mind right away.

He nodded as he scribbled down a few notes on the subject. Possible use of Polyjuice potion came to mind, either while teaching, or during the acts reported in the news. Honestly, Cutter wasn't going to rule anything out of his suspicions for the investigation. He's seen and or heard just about everything that could explain what had happened, many scenarios were just as absurd as the next. But the truth could be stranger than fiction and little could surprise him anymore.

"Strange, as 'e was teaching 'ere? 'owso?"

Briar Rose Scribe

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Briar Rose Scribe
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 04:13 PM

Bri/Bry

Age / 24

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Greylock

Dating / Craig Meyers <3

Author Alias / The Foxy One

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Briar shook his head. "I'm not really sure on the details. I think the students are anxious to hear more and many are willing to fill in details from their imaginations. My point is that someone should be there to support Barnaby through this. Poor kid has a lot going on. I can only imagine how he must be feeling."

Rumors and gossip were often just that, but they could be damaging to the people behind them. "I wish you luck on your investigation." That was all Briar knew.

Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay
PM
^
Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 05:12 PM

Cutter

Age / 37

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / London, England

Dating / Lily White

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 143

Cutter nodded. Maybe he should speak with some of the students.
"I can imagine they are. I 'ope to find 'im and the truth behind all this. And offer my assistance if 'e needs it." Perhaps his former coworkers at the Ministry would have more information about the man.

"Thanks, mate. Enjoy the rest of your field day." As he finished up with his notes, he was growing concerned about the remaining two he needed to see. Lyall and Amelle. The Auror had kept contact with both of them to a minimum since the love potion prank.

Lyall Blair
(Amelle is a separate thread)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/