Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Group of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Fear and Desperation, Adeline Rose/ Riyan Crisswell
Adeline Rose
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 09:22 AM

Riayn Crisswell

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Phoenix, AZ/ Greylock

Married/Single / Unnamed Husband/No One

Author Alias / Anna

Timezone/ Central

Post Count/ 59

SETTINGTHESCENE: Sunday, March 3st, 12:02AM. Only light on in the apartment is being emitted from the tip of Riayn’s wand. All of the locks on the doors between her and the outside world have been secured. She huddled under the tattered blanket cuddled with Kingsley and Luna for protection. Oscar in his cage near by.

VISUAL DISCRIPTION OF PAPER: there are holes in places where the pen went through the paper. winkles in the page where her hand gripped it just a little to much. the hand writing looks shaken and panicked.

It’s been about two months since I left Phoenix. Two months since I have seen my family. Two months I’ve been in hiding. Many people I pass in the streets give me weird looks, including Kai. They think I’m in some kind of trouble or possibly on drugs. I think I saw him. I think I saw Calvin going into the owl post yesterday. Maybe I was just seeing things again, the first few weeks I saw him in every shadow. How would he know I was here in Greylock? I ditched his car back in New York. I’ve only use cash transactions under my new name. He had to have lost the trail after that. If he were here in Greylock he would have to to be grasping at straws.
I am to shaken to sleep, and tomorrow I will be in the shop alone. Maybe I should just leave it closed for the day? Regain my composure? No then someone would think something was up. Must not raise any more suspension as to my true identity

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adeline Rose
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 11:08 AM

Riayn Crisswell

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Phoenix, AZ/ Greylock

Married/Single / Unnamed Husband/No One

Author Alias / Anna

Timezone/ Central

Post Count/ 59

[[Scene Setting: It had been three weeks since Adeline had last left her apartment. The only thing in the fridge was half a gallon of spoiled milk, half a box of cereal sitting out on the counter. Trash over flowing out of the can. She left the lights off day and night simulating that no one was home.
Ade looks like she hadn't slept in months. The writing on the paper shaken holes poked through where she pushed to hard with the pen while writing with out a hard surface. ]]

May 1st, May 2nd, May 5th,
6:38 am, 12:52 am, 3:45pm

It had been him. He stood less than two feet away from me. The smell of alcohol filled the room, so strong it masked the scent of fresh baked apples. Or was that just her?

I must remember to thank Clara when this is all over. Apologize for her having to deal with him.

The kitchen is empty. I’ll have to go out soon. Stop by and see Kai make sure they are doing okay. The dog needs more food too, along with the cat. They don’t leave my side. I try to stay quiet just in case someone tell Cal that they’ve seen me around. I do not wear shoes and try to limit movement during the days. Only using the natural light, I spend most of my time asleep. If I do not hear anyone knock at the door I can not feel bad for not answering it.

Kai is probably pretty upset with me. I wouldn’t be surprise if they were not showing up for work. Boss falls off of the face of earth only a few months after taking over the shop, with no explanation. After our first interaction? I would have moved on too.

Nothing is coherent. Hiding takes a lot of energy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/