Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Games of love, Tag: Caleb
Louisa Breathnach
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 05:02 PM

Lewie, Isa

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / London, England

Heart stolen by / Caleb Durant

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 25

Louisa has been crazy busy trying to get all affairs in order and staying busy with work. She's been to visit Brianna as soon as she heard she was in the hospital and decided for now she would take it easy on her. However, soon she will be expressing her anger and sadness at Brianna for not coming to Louisa or someone sooner.

As crazy as her life had been she had barely had any time to see Caleb. With her time off now, it was an easy decision to spend it with her one and only. Just getting back together on Valentines day was the smartest choice she's ever made she just wish she had more time to be with him. However, today he promised to take her to the field day up at the school and she looked forward to all the time they will spend together.

Meeting up with him at his apartment, she let herself in not even bothering to knock. "'Ello love, I'm here and ready." She shouted into the room closing the door behind her. As soon as she spotted him, all her stress and worries flew out the window, and she practically jumped into his arms giving him tons of kisses. "Oh I've missed you!" She was giddy with love.

Caleb Durant

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Caleb Durant
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 12:15 PM

Caleb

Age / 25

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Harwich, Essex, England

Dating / Louisa Breathnach

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/ MST

Post Count/ 58

Finally Caleb was going to spend a day with his girlfriend! Between both their jobs, time together had been a precious commodity, and difficult to come by. But with the number of people who would be attending the school's field day, he was sure that Eppie could handle the restaurant alone. She even insisted that he get out and spend the day with his girlfriend. Caleb still didn't know what he did to deserve such an amazing house elf, one to stick by him while she was free to go on her way.

"I'm almost ready." He was in the process of pulling on his shirt, when he heard Louisa's beautiful voice inside his apartment. He made his way out of his room to wrap his arms around her and return every kiss she offered him. There had been plenty of progress with his nerves, knowing that she enjoyed the intimate contact with him and he was far less afraid that she would run away from him again.

"I've missed you more." The lopsided smirk on his face melted as he kissed her again.

"Eppie 'as everything under control, back at the restaurant. I'm all yours today." Caleb held onto Louisa as they made their way towards the school.

"Wotcha wanna do first? Three legged race sounds like fun."

Louisa Breathnach

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Louisa Breathnach
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:20 PM

Lewie, Isa

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 25

Louisa held on to his side while they walked, basking in the presence of her beloved next to her, today was going to be great. "Alright love, three legged race it is." She offered a wink his way; a silent promise that this will be the best time of his life.

When they got to the field day, she was jumping up and down with excitement. These types of things were always Louisa's favorite. They were sounded by adults and they even passed by a few students, all having their own personal dramas. She would not trade her life with them that's for sure.

When they arrived for the three legged race, she was glowing with being so close to Caleb currently. It was like puppy love except a more intense and bigger feeling. "Are you ready for this love? It's time to see how well we work together for real." She laughed and bent over to tie their legs together, tight enough so that it does not loosen. "Okay we have to at least beat the teenagers we're up against." She nodded over to the couple of teenagers next to them, "is this good?" She stood up straight again ready to begin.

Caleb Durant

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Caleb Durant
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 02:12 PM

Caleb

Age / 25

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/ MST

Post Count/ 58

"I'm ready." He offered a lopsided smirk as their legs were being bound together. Heat flushed through his body with the closeness to the woman that he loved. The wizard needed to remain calm and focused, not day-dreaming of spending their time together kissing, catching up on lost time.

Caleb chuckled as Louisa commented about how well they would work together. In his mind, they were perfect for each other. One would carry the other if they had a moment of weakness and in the end they would remain strong, together.
"We've got this, luv. Start with the bound legs?" His face was beet red, still adjusting to the fact that people would know they were dating. It was silly, really, as most of the folks they'd see there, really wouldn't care one way or another.

The race began and he did his best to stay in sync with his girlfriend, moving as a single unit. He held onto her waist, to help keep their balance, as the height difference could cause issues. His stride matched hers, but it wasn't enough against one set of teenagers they were up against, who pulled ahead of them by a full body.

The race was over before he knew it and they came in second place. It really didn't matter to him if they won or not, just as long as they were together and had fun.
"Aw, shucks!" He chuckled and smiled at Louisa. "Wanna try again? I don't mind 'aving my leg bound to my beautiful woman." A small cheeky grin touched his lips. He couldn't believe he'd said that.

Louisa Breathnach

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Louisa Breathnach
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 08:41 PM

Lewie, Isa

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 25

Though they did not win, this was one of the best times Louisa had ever had. They worked together and got to the finish line. It was the hardest she laughed in a long time, tilting her head back with all the laughter she almost fell over.

Louisa finally calmed down to listen to what Caleb had said, and a bright smile came across her face. He had gotten so much better about being confident with her instead of being shy and unsure of what to say all the time. She was so proud of him and enjoyed every bit of it. A warm fuzzy feeling hit the pit of her stomach and she said the words without even realizing it, "I love you." She said it with such surety and promise. For once in her life, she does not regret those three words.

Louisa smiled up at him after her confession, she knew she loved him and hoped that he was the man she was going to spend the rest of her life with. Stepping on her tippy toes, she reached up to give him a passionate and warm kiss to expand on her confession.

Caleb Durant

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Caleb Durant
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:56 AM

Caleb

Age / 25

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/ MST

Post Count/ 58

Caleb wouldn't let her fall, though he was pleased that she was having so much fun. Then those words left her mouth and he froze. The wizard had already told her how much he loved her on Valentine's Day, when she asked him to take her back. He very nearly screwed the whole thing up and lost her forever that day. And in all this time they'd been together, she had never expressed those three magical words. A new spell took over his heart, melting him into her kiss. He knew without a doubt that she meant it.

Every stolen glance, every touch and every kiss fueled his courage; he would be strong enough to ask her to be his wife one day. Caleb already had a ring in his possession, left to him by his great aunt when she passed away. One day.
"I love you, too, Lewie."

The sound of someone clearing their throat, seeped into their moment.
"I hate to interrupt, but we need this space for the next race."

"Sorry, mate." Caleb sheepishly pulled out his wand and removed the binding wraps from their legs.

Louisa Breathnach

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Louisa Breathnach
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 01:53 PM

Lewie, Isa

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 25

Louisa smiled brightly at him when he said I love you too but their moment was interrupted by the person running the races "Oh yeah we're sorry sir," she smiled at him politely and felt the bindings disappear.

"A'right, how about we get something to eat ay luv?" She laughed at her incoming words "I 'ear those meat on a stick things are real 'merican." Laughing, she took his hand so they could walk around but still be able to touch each other. "Later, maybe I'll be able to beat your butt in good ol' 'merican football."

Caleb Durant

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Caleb Durant
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:06 PM

Caleb

Age / 25

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/ MST

Post Count/ 58

"Sounds scrummy, luv." Caleb chuckled softly as he held onto her hand, to walk along beside her. Meat on a stick sounded, oddly delightful. Of course, he would likely be trying to decipher the flavours the meat had been marinading in, as he enjoyed the closeness to his girlfriend.

"You probably could, I don't know the first thing about their football. I mean, you get to use your 'ands? What's that all about?" He laughed. It wouldn't matter to him if she beat him, as long as she was enjoying herself.

Caleb picked up the food and offered some to Louisa, before slipping a free arm around her waist. Could today last forever? They hardly ever saw each other and it was breaking his heart.
"Do you want to move into my flat?" Where did that come from? "I uh... Want to... see you more."

Louisa Breathnach

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Louisa Breathnach
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:31 PM

Lewie, Isa

Age / 23

Blood Type / Halfblood

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 25

Louisa laughed Caleb’s commentary about American football, knowing exactly how baffling it was. “I know! I thought they called it football for a reason, to use your foot!” She shook her head sarcastically at American customs.

Caleb got the food and offered it to Louisa which she took extremely willingly. It turned out, three legged races cause one to become famished. Surprised but not really by his next words Louisa gave Caleb a saucy smile in return. “Too your flat eh?” She pretended to think about it for a second even though she already knew exactly what she wanted.

Louisa brushed her lips against Caleb quickly and took his hand to lead him back to the flat. That should give him the answer he was wanting. “Off we go then.” She looked back at him and winked.

Caleb Durant

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/