Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Notes of Romance 101
Daniel Park
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 04:27 PM

Danny; Danny-Boy

Age / 14

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Dating / the loveliest Redhead

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 79

user posted image
THE NOTEBOOK
Apparently, gingers like to tease others, especially if you get too cocky or stubborn. Maybe it was because of her hair color that she always gave him snarky remarks and teased him. Ariel is prettier. If I were going to apologize, I should make sure I am wearing a belt. Gingers like to pull down pants of the boys that bother them. Do I really have to say those cheesy lines to win over someone's heart. This is way too cringy. Wow, they fell in love quickly. Ariel would never fall in love that quickly, hell she doesn't even love me. She hates me.

YOU'VE GOT MAIL
I don’t get the concept of the internet, but apparently sending anonymous letters help? Maybe I should start sending letters to Ariel when I get back. That would get rid of the prejudices she has against me. Ariel is still pretier.

SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
Is this the sequel or the prequel of You’ve got mail? Does Hollywood really lack actors and actresses to act? Apparently, it does help to be anonymous to find romance? They did it via a radio. But Ariel would recognize my voice. No, she wouldn't. She didn't care enough to recognize it. Girls confuse me, especially fictional ones. Is falling in love really that easy?

27 DRESSES
I don’t think Ariel even owns 27 dresses. Why did I even watch this. What should I learn from this? Should I ruin the wedding of my little sister in the future? Why would a person even fall in love with someone that betrayed them? Ariel wouldn’t do it. Maybe he should get more interested in her life. What did he actually know about her? Ari is the prettiest and a ginger... She liked astronomy. Maybe she actually has 27 dresses.

LOVE ACTUALLY
This is confusing me…

(INSERT DRAWING OF ARIEL HERE)

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/