Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

I'm A Star, // open
Rosemary Moon
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 12:19 PM

Rose, Rosie

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Winnipeg, Canada

Taken / Frungle The Frog - A Stuffed Animal

Author Alias /

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 94

It had been the best dinner that Rosemary had eaten in a long while. Perhaps, because the lessons of the day had been quite exhausting. She also hadn’t been able to eat during lunch because of a certain snowball fight in the courtyard. So she ate a lot of delicious things. It gave her enough energy to hop all the way to the astronomy tower. It wasn’t even her favorite subject. It was actually one of her worst subjects, but it seemed as if the young witch was going to a subject that she enjoyed a lot.

The new professor also gave her some excitement. Even though, it shocked her quite a bit when she noticed that he seemed to barely a few years older than her older sister and younger than all of her cousins. It gave her a weird feeling for a second. However, after the fun explanation about stars, she felt that the professor was quite intelligent. It was fun to gather around the seat, because anything that wasn’t staying seated was fun. She was even able to whisper and discuss some things about the baby-faced professor. The glow-in-dark paintballs intrigued her the most and she hoped that they could play with it instead of the telescopes, which wasn’t the case.

Instead, they had to identify as many stars as possible, which was impossible in Rosie’s case. It had never interested her, so she could barely find the polar star. She sighed as she got her notebook and telescope from her bag. “I’m so hopeless,” she mumbled while trying to set up her telescope.

~---~
ooc: open to anyone

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xavier Willow
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 12:42 PM

Xave(sounds like Zayve)

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Single /

Author Alias / Xavier

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Xavier completely missed the snowball fight in the courtyard that he heard about while walking around Ilvermorny that particular day. A lover of adventure, Xavier would have loved the chance to throw snowballs at other students for the pure thrill and excitement of it. "Oh well..." he muttered to himself as he entered the Astronomy class.

Xavier thought the new professor was one of the older students at first. But when Professor Lawson started to introduce himself, Xavier's mouth dropped in awe. Xavier wasn't trying to be rude, he just found Professor Lawson's youthful appearance quite surprising.

Once the lesson kicked in, Xavier actually liked Professor Lawson's thorough description of the stars. Astrology wasn't something Xavier particularly liked, however he found this new concept quite interesting.

After Professor Lawson gave the students their instructions he went to his station. He just finished setting up his telescope when he heard the mumbling struggle of a classmate and acquaintance of sorts. “I’m so hopeless,."

Xavier walked over to the girl. "Oh hey Rosemary, I don't know if you can recognize me without my Star-Lord costume from Halloween, but it's me, Xavier!! I overheard you feeling hopeless, and it's a superhero's responsibility to save someone whenever they're feeling hopeless... so how can I help?" He flashed Rosemary a broad smile.

Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image

Xavier Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Rosemary Moon
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 10:45 AM

Rose, Rosie

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Author Alias /

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 94

A semi-familiar face had surprised Rosemary out of nowhere, causing her to jump a little. She looked at the boy that had approached her. What was his name? It began with a letter at the end of the alphabet, right? Was it a Z, so Zayn? Or a Y, so Yves? The girl had always been bad with names, it took her a few weeks before realizing that Harper's name wasn't Carper. Before she could think of the name – while looking at the boy with a puzzling stare – he already introduced himself. His name was Zayve, so Rosie was almost right. The name of the costume was the only thing that confused her. “Star Lord?” she mumbled while tilting her head, trying to think of something familiar. However, she only remembered the costume as something that didn’t have any stars on it. Luckily, what he said, gave her enough context to know that it perhaps had something to do with those muggle movie franchises that her cousin sometimes talked about. What was it called, DC?

Superhero? Help? Oh uuhhmm. Since you’re star lord,” she emphasized the word ‘star’, “perhaps the lord of the stars can help me identify them. They all look the same to me. Just dots in the sky.” The girl giggled out of embarrassment, scratching the top of her head. It was situations like this that made he regret, doing barely anything. In the first semester, she enjoyed playing around and talking with her best friend, Lucy, way too much.

By the way, I prefer Rosie or Rose,” she said while giving Zayve a cute smile.

~---~
mentioned: Lucy Blackwood
tagged: Xavier Willow

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xavier Willow
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 09:23 PM

Xave(sounds like Zayve)

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Xavier

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Star Lord?” Xavier was surprised that Rosemary didn't know who Star-Lord was. "Yeah, he's only like the most awesome space-traveling superhero in the entire Marvel Universe!!!!!" The additional comment still didn't seem to clear it up for Rosemary. “Superhero? Help? Oh uuhhmm. Since you’re star lord,” Xavier took her comment as a sign that she finally understood who Star-Lord was. "Now you remember!!!! Awesome!!!!!!" Xavier did a little twirl as if he was Peter Quill himself.

perhaps the lord of the stars can help me identify them. They all look the same to me. Just dots in the sky.” Xavier heard her giggle and chuckled as well.“By the way, I prefer Rosie or Rose” "Fear not Earth dweller Rose, I, Star-Lord will help you find all the stars in the sky....well I'll try regardless!" His charismatic smile returned.

"Ahh let's see what I could find." Xavier scanned for a striking star he could show Rose. He gradually moved it. A smile pursed on his lips when he found a familiar one. "Here Rose, check this out." He stepped back and motioned for her to use his telescope. "Do you see that tiny, but bright star my telescope is focused in on?" He paused a moment for her to react. "That's the North Star!"

Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image

Xavier Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Rosemary Moon
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 03:30 PM

Rose, Rosie

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Author Alias /

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 94

Xavier’s twirl made Rosemary happy. The excitement of others made her excited, as well. The whole concept of the Marvel Universe and space-traveling superhero still confused her. Nonetheless, she didn’t make her lack of knowledge about superheroes ruin her time to have fun with a friend. Besides, she should get closer to her astronomy partner as they are thunderbirds and thunderbirds have to stay together. They were currently third place, which was unacceptable.

The witch continued giggling as her classmate addressed her as an Earth dweller. She liked that he played along to the acting. Even though his words that he’ll try to find all the stars in the sky weren’t super assuring. The charismatic smile made her smile, as well. Rosie didn’t care if they couldn’t find all of them. In her mind was having fun the most important thing. “Oh thank you, my hero,” she said as dramatic as possible, her adorable smile still on her face.

The girl observed her housemate looking at the stars through the telescope. She noticed the smile on his lips, which made her excited for what kind of star he found. Following his gesture, she took the spot behind the telescope. The stars were beautiful, but like Xavier described a bright, tiny star grabbed her attention. Her face showed admiration for the star. “It’s pretty,” she said looking at the boy with her sparkling eyes, “is there also a west, east and south star?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xavier Willow
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 03:01 PM

Xave(sounds like Zayve)

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Xavier

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Xavier was a lover of superheros, games, and adventure! So of course he had to show his love of Star-Lord for Rose to see. Thankfully she seemed to like his Peter Quill twirl.

Xavier liked how excitable and energetic Rose was. He mentally noted to hangout with the fellow Thunderbird and firstie more often!

Wow, it was so cool Rose liked playing around so much. She giggled when he addressed her as an Earth dweller... but then again her last name was Moon so she must be from out of this world.

Oh thank you, my hero” Her dramatic reply made Xavier chuckle. He then cleared his throat to continue talking in his super-hero voice. "Well, it's my pleasure Rose!"

Once Xavier spotted the North Star, he knew he had to show Rose. It was practically one of the most famous stars in the whole universe. Xavier seemed to see Rose's eyes sort of sparkle, like the beautiful star she was looking at.

It’s pretty” Xavier nodded his head, yet still fixated with Rose's sparkly eyes. Was she a star herself that was merely living on Earth?

is there also a west, east and south star?” Xavier chuckled and shook his head. "I'm pretty sure there aren't..... but how do you get your eyes to sparkle like that, it's so awesome!!!!!" He paused for a moment "Are you actually an earth dweller? Or maybe you're actually a Star in human form? If so.... that would be soooooo cool!!!!"

Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image

Xavier Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Rosemary Moon
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:11 PM

Rose, Rosie

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Author Alias /

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 94

Rosemary was a bit bummed out to know that there weren’t any stars for the other directions on a compass. It would have made life a little bit easier. She liked that she made the boy chuckle though. Making others happy was a delight to experience, and she loved that Xavier could keep up with her energetic, yet impulsive personality. It took her a bit off guard when her housemate complimented her eyes. “Awesome? Sparkling?” Rosie tilted her head in confusion, before remembering what her grandmother sometimes told her.

Rose giggled as a response to the awesome compliment, before putting her hands on her almost non-existent hips – she really hoped to hit puberty soon. She was proud to get such a fabulous compliment. “Granny says that my eyes get bigger when I’m excited or curious, so the light makes it look like they sparkle,” the girl continued to giggle, “but I like your explanation better.

Perhaps, I’m not an earth dweller,” Rosie put her finger to her chin, thinking about the possibilities, “my last name is Moon. Maybe that means something!” She said, excited to ask her grandparents the origin of her last name. “Besides, I’m quite known in Asia. So, perhaps I am a star.” The girl flipped her hair, trying to act like some kind of movie stars. In reality, she knew that she sometimes was on the cover of magazines that talked about rich pureblood families in Asia. It was always related to an official event that she was forced to attend though.

The dark-haired girl looked into the telescope again, suddenly getting an idea. “You know, we could perhaps look for undiscovered stars and name after t, e east, west and south!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xavier Willow
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 01:44 PM

Xave(sounds like Zayve)

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Author Alias / Xavier

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Xavier couldn't believe how similar his personality was to Rose. But then again, they were Thunderbirds so it shouldn't have come as a complete surprise. But she was a girl and he was a boy.... cool I guess!

Awesome? Sparkling?” The young witch giggled at Xavier's compliment.

Granny says that my eyes get bigger when I’m excited or curious, so the light makes it look like they sparkle, but I like your explanation better.

Xavier smiled at her response but was still curious about one thing....was she an Earth-Dweller????? Thankfully, she answered this question immediately after.

Perhaps, I’m not an earth dweller, my last name is Moon. Maybe that means something! Besides, I’m quite known in Asia. So, perhaps I am a star.” Xavier was completely stunned with the that he was standing next to a star! His mouth dropped in awe.

"Woah!! I'm friends with a star!!!" He decided to brag about his family a bit too. "My family is pretty famous here in the U.S, especially in New York! So it's really cool that we're famous Thunderbird friends!" He then decided to confide in Rose "Although to be honest sometimes I forget because I don't really do the whole fancy stuff. I'd much rather dig to find some buried treasure than talk to stuffy old boring adults at a dinner party..."

Then Rose came up with a great idea.

You know, we could perhaps look for undiscovered stars and name after t, e east, west and south!” Xavier giggled "Wow that's actually a really great idea!! I'll let you go first since it's your idea!"

Rosemary Moon

--------------------
user posted image

Xavier Willow
PM EMAIL
^
Rosemary Moon
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 11:09 AM

Rose, Rosie

Age / 12

Blood Type / Pureblood

Author Alias /

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 94

Rosemary giggled as Xavier’s mouth dropped. She poked his chin to gesture that he should close it. “You might catch some flies with your mouth,” she warned him cutely as she continued to giggle. His excitement to know that he was friends with a star, entertained her quite a bit. It boasted her self-esteem a bit, which at times was lacking. Apparently, he was also pretty famous. Oh yeah… Xavier was from the Willow family. Someone of her family had mentioned the history of the family before, including the history of other pureblood families from the US. However, her family didn’t interact a lot with those families. Despite their location in Canada, they interacted the most with other East-Asian or South-East Asian pureblood families. “Famous Thunderbird Buddies!” she said a bit loud out of excitement to have a fellow star next to her. “I should have known that the Lord of Stars was also a star,” Rosie giggled.

The fancy talk reminded Rose of the awful new year’s party during the winter break. “Yeah, I like adventures more than fancy things,” she told him. She liked dressing up in beautiful dresses and go to fancy parties to dance with her sister or cousins. However, she didn’t think her older sister would ever attend such a fancy party ever again. The only thing she could look forward to at the parties were the drunk Quidditch games between her cousins and other relatives. It was such a fun tradition.

Rosemary was delighted that her housemate liked her idea, so she stared to look at the stars through the telescope again. There a lot of dots in the sky, but she was trying to find the prettiest. She had been looking for a beautiful far a few minutes when something dawned on her. “Wait… I don’t even know which one has been discovered and which hasn’t…” she pouted and looked at the young wizard, a bit lost what to do now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/