Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Errico Brothers, Vittoria's older siblings
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 10:04 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Sherryl | Sherr | She/Her/Hers

Errico, Michelangelo -- OPEN

Backstory: He’s honest, loyal, ambitious, and perhaps a little too hawk-eyed. This is expected from somebody with Michelangelo’s position. Michelangelo is the eldest of three children to Gianpaolo and Cordelia Errico in an average town of Milan, Italy. At just 19 years old, Michelangelo started to experience the world by learning new languages and traveling to different countries and continents. With luck and determination, he was willing to explore new areas in a fast world. With his optimistic and logical nature, there is nothing that will stop him from being ahead of his game. Michelangelo still believes there’s more caution than needed in the world. Luckily for him, he has family and great friends to support him.

Suggested Face Claim/Play-by: Nat Wolff

Personality: Michelangelo is often seen being nurturing towards others, including Vittoria and Vitale. He’s not the one to be taking risks, just because of the worst possible outcome coming along afterward. When he was in school, girls usually describe him as being typically romantic and would often flirt with them. He is often altruistic, in other words, often kind, on occasions.

Hobbies: Michelangelo loves to travel along with having an interest in cooking and drawing

☆ ☆ ☆

Errico, Vitale -- OPEN

Backstory: He’s affectionate, sympathetic, trusting, and perhaps a little bit too witty, but what’d you expect from somebody with Vitale’s position? Vitale is the middle son of Gianpaolo and Cordelia Errico, growing up in an average town of Milan, Italy. At the age of 16, he was slowly improving on existing skills, such as critical thinking and life skills. With some luck and willpower, he was able to thrive in this world. With his logic and observance skills, nothing is able to stop him from reaching his potential. For now, it’s just a speculation; he is still perfecting his skills. Vitale feels as if there is more to explore in the world. Luckily, he has his family and friends to support him.

Suggested Face Claim/Play-by: Callan McAuliffe

Personality: Vitale is often honest with those around him. Unlike Michelangelo, he is more than willing to take risks, no matter how dangerous they might be. He is often logical at times. He would occasionally be altruistic as well.

Hobbies: Vitale has a vast interest in photography and camping.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, even if you're interested, feel free to post your response below or PM me.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit: Debbie
PM EMAIL
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 02:00 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Good afternoon, everybody!

I am just bumping this thread to let everyone know that Michelangelo and Vitale are still open and are looking for wonderful authors to adopt them! If you want to have Vitale or Michelangelo, please let me know, and we could work something out! Keep in mind that the both of them are adults and not Ilvermorny students since their time at the school is done.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 03:14 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Good afternoon!

Once again, I am bumping the thread so this way it's active. Michelangelo and Vitale are still looking for wonderful authors to adopt them! If you want to have one of Vittoria's older brothers, please let me know and we can work something out, but please read their information before selecting! It'll help you understand their background and personality better as well as getting to know them, too. I will remind you all once again that these two are adults and are not in Ilvermorny since they graduated in their respective years.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 09:38 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Sorry I haven't bumped the thread on Sunday, but Michelangelo and Vitale are still open to anyone who wants them! They are in need of wonderful authors. If interested, please PM me and we can work something out!

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 02:17 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Good afternoon, everybody, hope you're doing well!

Sorry if I haven't been bumping this thread lately, but yes, Michelangelo and Vitale are still open if anybody wishes to claim them still. Nobody has claimed them since I bumped this thread last, so you still have plenty of time to claim them if you wish to put them out there! They still need wonderful authors, so if you wish to have Vitale or Michelangelo, feel free to PM me here on the site or Chatzy and we'll figure something out.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 01:45 PM

Vitt, Tori

Age / 18 | Height / 5'6"

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Post Count/ 59

Good afternoon, Atop Mount Greylock family.

I am terribly sorry for not bumping this thread, but just to let you guys know that Vitale and Michelangelo are still open for adoption, so nothing has changed since the last time. As I've said before, they are in need of amazing authors. If any of you are interested in writing for one of the brothers of Vittoria, please let me know and we can work something out via PM/Chatzy.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse