Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Let's Play., Sata
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 03:49 PM
Bella Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Bella smirked. No, he certainly wasn’t a recluse and he no longer seemed to be a traveler either. Was it because of his job? It had to pay pretty decently but also be a pretty easy going job all things considered. Dealing with the students might be a minor headache, but he was likely able to just slip away when he didn’t want to deal. That was pretty ideal. Or did he stay because of something else? More specifically, because of her? He had Gabe now, surely, he would want to be wherever his long lost brother was going to be, right?

Realizing this made her subconsciously frown. She hadn’t really thought about him leaving town before now and the thought alone brought out a sense of panic. Which was ridiculous. They were just having fun. But she realized that it was a total possibility. He had no ties here, not official ones. There was no reason he would really have to stay. He could fall in love with Ireland when he went to meet Gabe’s parents and that would be it.

His question pulled her from her thoughts and she smiled up at him. “Pizza would be great.” She commented. She couldn’t even remember the last time she had eaten a pizza. This was a day of nostalgia for her. Not that she wouldn’t eat a pizza normally, she just… wasn’t going to get a pizza for just herself.

Sata
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 05:38 PM

Ogre

Age / 34 | Height / 6'5

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown / Moscow, Russia

Taken by the Sexy School Nurse /

Post Count/ 141

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Sata grinned when she agreed to his food choice. She appeared to be a bit preoccupied though before she answered him. Curiosity burned through his gut as he wondered what she could have been soo wrapped up in thinking about. 'Maybe she was thinking about them,' his brain said to him, making the nomad mentally shake his head. Why would she be thinking about him and her when she had already decided she wanted to cool things off between them? 'Maybe she hates the idea of it as much as you do,' his fool brain reasoned. Sata couldn't help wondering if that was possible. Could she be regretting the decision to pull back from each other like he was? Was that even possible? If it was, how could he find out? he wondered to himself as they walked over to the pizza vendor. He supposed he could just ask her, but then that might lead them to a conversation neither of them might be ready to have yet. Sata hated not knowing what he was gonna do about something.

F**k it. He was just gonna ask her. What harm could it really do? "You looked pretty preoccupied there Sweetheart," he pointed out evenly. "Anything you wanna talk about?" he asked her, the question feeling foreign as hell coming out of his mouth. He figured she would either answer his question or she wouldn't. Either way he had tried.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 10:19 PM
Bella Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Bella had just ordered her slice of buffalo chicken pizza when Sata asked her what she had been thinking about. The problem was did she admit what she was thinking or did she brush it off? She was a little surprised he had been paying enough attention to her to know that she had been sidetracked to begin with. He was picking up on her subtle changes in moods. Maybe he didn’t like it? Maybe he didn’t want to deal with the serious side of things. Her life wasn’t easy and being with her meant dealing with the rumors and the whispers. No matter what she did, they would always be around her. Maybe that was too much for him to deal with?

“Nothing really.” She told him with a smile. “I was just thinking about the fact that you have Gabe now, there wasn’t really anything tying you down here.” She said, deciding to be honest with him. “And with you going off to meet his parents, you might end up loving everything about that that you end up abandoning ship.” Bella gave a little laugh and then grabbed the slice of pizza that was waiting for her. “It just randomly popped into my head.”

Sata
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 02:43 AM

Ogre

Age / 34 | Height / 6'5

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Unknown

Post Count/ 141

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Sata studied Bella for a moment as she smiled at him before answering his question. He had half expected her to give him some halfassed answer, answering his question, but not really answering it at the same time. Women were notorius for that crap. Her completely honest response to his question threw him off a little bit. She really believed that he had nothing keeping him in Greylock? Was she worried that he didn't want anything to do with her due to the gossipy crap and that he would bail? She didn't say it out loud, but that was the impression he was getting since she was the one to bring up his twin and the trip to Ireland he was planning to take over the summer to meet Gabe's family and friends.

Somehow the idea that the whole thing just randomly popped into her head sounded like BS to him, but he wasn't exactly going to call her on it. "What makes you think that I don't have anything tying me here?" he asked her, grabbing his slice of meatlovers. If it had been a year ago and he was still new to town, blowing ship and disappearing on his bike would have been a viable option. Now he had a jog he actually liked, in a place that managed to grow on him when no other one ever had and he had friends who lived in town. Yeah he had Gabe now too he supposed, but that didn't mean he was going to blow out of town just because he had long lost family. Besides, the biggest lure to Greylock for him was standing right in front of him.

"Besides, I've been to Ireland before. I didn't fall in love with the place back then, I sure as hell don't see it happening now," he told her, taking a huge bite of his food. "Truth be told...I've got everything I need right here in Greylock," he told her, eyeing Bella as he took another bite off of his slice of pizza. He gave her as much as he could without having to come out and say what he was really thinking at that moment.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 07:07 AM
Bella Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Bella looked at him in thought for a moment trying to work out if he was serious with his question or just playing with her. Before she answered though, he had a comment of his own about Ireland and having everything he needed here in Greylock. His stare was intense and she didn't drop the contact. If he was implying her being one of those things that he had here, he wasn't wrong. She would happily continue to be such and maybe, one day, they could discuss being something more. Maybe.

"Well, to answer your question, you are renting instead of owning, you could find another similar job somewhere else, you aren't married, you don't have kids -as far as i know," She added teasingly. "And you have no family who officially live here. Its easy to see why you would follow your brother to Ireland." Bella stated logically to him, finding a spot out of the way where they could eat.

"But I am glad you have reasons to stay. I've grown used to your ugly mug and broody exterior. I would miss you if you suddenly were gone." He, of course, wasn't ugly to her but she had to make it somewhat funny to compensate for the serious undertones of her comment.

Sata
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 12:47 PM

Ogre

Age / 34 | Height / 6'5

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Unknown

Post Count/ 141

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Sata had to admit she made some very vaild points when she answered his question. He was merely renting his apartment and Librarian jobs were realitively easy to come by. He sure as hell wasn't married or had any little booger-eaters of his own running around. He had been very careful of that last one. After the one chick he had actually dated a very long time ago, Sata had learned not to trust women for very much. He was learning differently from Bella, but Bella wasn't bat-s**t bonkers nor an escapee from some looney bin so her lesson held a lot more weight with him.

"Yeah, I'm renting at the moment, but considering its the very first place I've ever called mine, I think I should get a pass on that one," he joked lightly. "Besides, maybe I just haven't found a place here yet that I want to buy. And yeah, I could always find another job somewhere else, but it wouldn't be with the same people and considering the fact that I hate most people, its amazing in and of itself that I like any of them at all."

Sata took another bite from his pizza before he continued. "You're right, I'm not married, but that doesn't mean I might not want to be someday. Hell I don't know," he told her, shrugging before he took another bite of his food. Sata grinned at her tease regarding any kids he may or may not have. "I'm pretty sure I don't. Since no chick I've ever been with has ever shown up with a kid in tow, claiming it was mine, I'm fairly certain I don't have any running around out there somewhere," he told her. Although he couldn't help wondering about that one himself now.

Sata had to admit that she made a fairly good point when it came to him and Gabe, but Sata still didn't quite see it happening. "True, but hell for all we know, he could find a hot little dish for himself here and decide to stay," Sata pointed out. "Who the hell knows?" He chuckled. Sata laughed at her comment about him and his "ugly mug". "Yeah? Like this ugly mug of mine do ya?" He teased her back, liking the fact that she would miss him if he ever left. It was a slightly weird feeling to have, but not altogether unpleasant.

"I guess me and my ugly mug will just have to stick around for a while then," he teased her back, taking another bite of his pizza.

Bella Santoro
Gabriel Mironov (for the mention)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:27 PM
Bella Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

“Okay, I can give you that.” Bella said lightly as she ate her pizza. She was amused that Sata was discrediting her logistics when it comes to him up and leaving. She thought that was a positive though, like he was trying to make her feel better and know that he did have reasons to stay, even if it wasn’t directly saying that she was one of them. She was a bit surprised when he commented that he may one day want to be married. He seemed like the sort of guy that wanted to ties. Maybe finding out he had a twin really changed his perceptions on things?

Her face grew soft for a moment when he said that no one had come to his door indicating he was a father. She thought about Alec and how he discovered there was a possibility that he had a daughter and she thought of Chris who could no longer hide the fact that Isadora was his. Sometimes they didn’t come to the door to announce themselves.

“Maybe I’ll look around the bar occasionally to see if I think anyone is good enough for your brother and try to hook them up.” Bella commented with amusement. If he had a link, there was that chance, right? Though Gabe was utterly adorable and deserved his own happiness.

She grinned and held up her fingers in an ‘inch’ since, “Just a bit.” Admitting to liking having him around. Bella thought back when they had that conversation that Sata understood just how attached she had become of him and despite the break they were attempting to have, she still felt that pull and excitement whenever she was around him. “Do you have to stay here the whole time or are you able to come home with me later?” She asked, unconcerned by the fact that people were milling about.

Sata
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 04:33 PM

Ogre

Age / 34 | Height / 6'5

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Unknown

Post Count/ 141

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Sata chuckled at the idea of trying to set his brother up with someone. He had thought to do at one point, but the woman in question had left town to go back home and deal with family stuff. It royally sucked in a way that Peaches had to leave, but s**t happened right? He'd miss busting on her, but it was what it was. A bad idea came to mind at the thought of hooking Gabe up with someone. "How bad do you think Cutter might maim me if I were to say...set his sister up with my brother?" he asked her, joking mostly. He was pretty sure Cutter would kick his ass for making the suggestion, but the big auror wasn't there at the moment to care.

Sata chuckled at her holding up her fingers like an inch to answer his tease. "Its better than nothing," he joked back, liking again that she admitted to possibly missing him if he disappeared. Sata raised a brow at her question, grinning. "Nah...I can go wherever I want, whenever Gorgeous," he told her, not caring about anyone or anything except the woman in front of him.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 08:09 PM
Bella Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Bella hadn't even thought about Kiera as a possibility. That was probably terrible of her to do. Kiera was a really nice woman and definitely intelligent. For whatever reason, she had felt as though Kiera was too...mature for Gabe. Not age wise as older meant nothing in Bella's books or the fact that she had children (being a single mother herself, she understood how difficult dating was), but with how she carried herself. Bella thought Kiera was looking for someone who could be a husband and a father whereas Gabe seemed like the sort who was still trying to understand love and what he needed in himself.

That was just what she observed though. Honestly, she might have pegged them both wrong.

"Kiera is a good candidate. But maybe too much going on for someone like Gabe?" Bella said. "Plus, if it doesn't work out, Cutter will kick your ass." Bella added with a grin at him and a laugh. "Gabe is so sensitive and a little shy? I think he needs someone to bring out that fun side of him. Not like, your crazy redheaded friend fun though." Bella added with a wiggle of her finger. "We'll find someone in secret and just shove them together." Bella said with confidence.

She threw her crust into a nearby garbage can and grinned when he said he could leave whenever he wanted. She wasn't sure if he had staff duties or not or maybe he didn't care if he played hooky, whatever it may be, it meant she had the afternoon with him. Free of the pizza now, Bella wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him. "Good, because I was hoping you'd want to start holding me to our bet sooner rather than later." She teased him.

Sata
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 08:56 PM

Ogre

Age / 34 | Height / 6'5

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Unknown

Post Count/ 141

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Sata had to admit she made a good point. While Kiera was a fairly good candidate for Gabe, she did seem far more ...settled? than his brother seemed to be. Her assessment of Gabe seemed to be fairly accurate as far as Sata was concerned. Gabriel did seem a helluva lot more sensitive and shy than Sata was and that might not work well with a lot of women. She was right though, Gabe did need someone to bring out the funner side of him. Sata had seen peeks of it when they were ribbing on each other cooking. Sata also agreed that he needed someone who wasn't crazy like Mae seemed to be.

"I would agree with you on that one," he told her, wiping his mouth off with a napkin. "He does need someone fun. Mae's nice when she's sober, but she would eat Gabe alive," Sata chuckled. Mae really was a great person which was why he became friends with her in the first place. She was a bit nuttier than most people he knew, but she was a decent broad. She just needed to stay sober. Mae blitzed was a scary thing. "Kiera does seem like a nice woman and all, but she seems a little too...settled? for Gabe," he said to her, looking for the right words. 'Besides, I really wouldn't want to have to fight with Cutter for them not working out if the guy gets pissed if they don't work out." Not that he couldn't take the auror, but he didn't want to have to try.

Sata grinned at Bella for her suggestion on how they should set Gabe up. "That's a really good idea," he told her. "We soo should." Sata grinned devilishly when Bella wrapped her arms around his waist. "Oh I would love too Sweetheart. Shall we get the f**k out of here then?" he asked her, wrapping his arms around her waist at the same time she held him.

Bella Santoro
Gabriel Mironov (for the mention)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 09:36 PM
Bella Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Eat him alive was an understatement, but Bella kept that comment to herself. She had only really interacted with the woman that one evening when she was completely trashed, so her opinion of her was probably skewed. Sata liked her so she must have some sort of redeeming quality. Though, Isadora’s opinion of her was less than promising. Still, Bella would be polite if she were to interact with her because that was the right thing to do.

She was glad that Sata agreed with her about Kiera. If those two ended up together than that was perfectly fine too, she would rather they do that on their own though. “Yeah, no, with Lily being pregnant with his kid, I’d rather not deal with all that drama.” Bella said with a laugh. Honestly, the fact that two adults who liked to get wild couldn’t figure out how contraceptives worked and got knocked up so easily, a mistake that Bella made when she was just a kid, had her concerned for a lot of people. But they were doing their thing and she hoped they did it better than she and Chris managed. She was definitely going to sit Isadora down and explain her how birth control and things worked with extra details.

“Yes, let’s go.” Bella said, leaning into him as he returned her hug. Moments like this was when she wished they had a normal relationship. She really liked being in his arms. “I want to see those legs in that outfit you have been promising me.” She teased him.

Sata
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 10:42 PM

Ogre

Age / 34 | Height / 6'5

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Unknown

Post Count/ 141

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Sata chuckled as she commented on Cutter and the British chick that worked for her. "Good point," Sata said to her, grinning. "Can't blame you for not wanting to be in the middle of that one." He almost forgot that the two of them had basically had a birth control issue. He supposed it happened from time to time, but it was still funny to think that it happened to the auror and not to himself. Since they both seemed to have the same penchant for sleeping around, Sata figured he was just as likely to have it happen to him as to Cutter.

Sata laughed at her bringing up the outfit again. "Alright, but don't get all pissed at me if the reality doesn't live up to your fantasy," he told her, chuckling. "Let's go babe," Sata said to her, his arm still around her waist.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse