Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
Valentine's Day Rapid Fire is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Mid February| Highs 33°F/ Lows 25°F
BLIZZARD WARNING. Travel with caution, as visibility is low.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

The simple things in life, Trigger warning
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 06:26 PM

Dani

Age / 16 | Height / 5 ft 7

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

The letter had arrived earlier that day, Caleb had found it mixed in with his post. Danni had been shocked to see the letter wrapped in a black ribbon. She knew that it was a bad sign. It usually meant a death or bad news. This type of letter wasn't a traditional Irish thing, unlike hanging a black ribbon on the front door, no this was the family tradition of the Morgan family, who Danni knew because of her childhood best friend. Lizzie and Caleb were the reason that Danni had dealt with her problems, and she had come a long way since then. She knew how her brother felt about Lizzie, he blamed her for her struggles, so when she had talked to him after he had read the letter, she wasn't too surprised by his reaction.

The letter was only a few sentences long: "On the 7th of August, Lizzie was found after a week of being confirmed missing. The muggle police are involved, claiming that it was a sheer accident caused by a dangerous animal, possibly a dog which had been "looking" after. This is just a statement announced to the public by the ministry of magic, though they are unwilling to actually confirm what actually, attacked her. Mum is pretty sure that she was attacked by a werewolf, because the injuries match up. I know how that this will arrive while you're at school, but there's nothing that can be done about that.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, love

Freddie"

Danni hadn't been able to read past the third line, before she had broken down and Caleb had to continue where she had left off. He had been sad sure, but he had liked Lizzie, so she had no to really talk to about it. She was extremely confused by the whole thing, she thought that Lizzie would be safe. Surely no one would let a seventeen-year old fresh out of school, do whatever they wanted in a dangerous situation? Lizzie had been so excited to working with werewolves, but now she had probably gone in a horrible way.

--------------------
user posted image
*Lyrics All or Nothing by We Are The In Crowd
PM
^
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 08:36 PM

Dani

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

Before Valentine's -Twin talk

"You're a mad yoke, you are. Couldn't this at least of waited until after breakfast?" Cal covered his mouth with a distressed sleeve covered hand. The black and grey jumper appeared as though it had been slept in, to be honest, he still looked like he could fall asleep at any moment. He hadn't even changed into proper clothes, Danni had noted that when her twin had entered the common room. "Why are you still in your jammies? I'm pretty sure they won't do you any good out in the cold weather, we're going hiking." She wanted to do something that they used to do, before school had really gotten to an important point, some mornings they'd have already hiked around the whole school and into some of the more hidden places that they'd found. She felt as though they never hung out anymore, Cal had school and other things on his mind, and it kind of made Danni feel left out, she didn't even know, if he knew anything about what was going on in her life.

"I'm going back to bed, it's too early for any of this. 4:30am is way too early for any of this." She'd kind of figured that he'd say something like that, Cal hated being woken up by anybody, if he was going to get up, it had to be in his own time. That had been the main reason why she'd cornered him, when he wasn't exactly expecting it. "How did you come out to dad?" She knew that a question like that would catch him off guard, but she needed to know. Cal coming out as bisexual had been the trigger to everything Danni was experiencing at that exact time, she thought that she finally knew the answer, and wanted to document it and send it to their no-good father. His answer was pretty simple and straight forward. "I didn't, I had Jerri tell him for me. I thought that it would cause less trouble." Danni didn't know how to react to that answer, Jerri was the worst person on the face of the planet, she never could understand how the heck Caleb, Bex and Tom could even stand her.

"I think that I might be pansexual, I'm not completely sure yet, but I feel like I maybe." She wasn't exactly sure how she'd expected him to react, but the hug hadn't been a part of it. The touch of her siblings and Hazel were the only ones that she allowed, even if she felt like she was about to die on the inside. "Just be careful about the way you tell dad. He may not react the way you want him to." She already knew that, their father had kicked Cal out of the house when he'd found out at first, Jerri had made it possible for him to come back, even if he still refused to live with them again.

Cal's jumper

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 02:20 PM

Dani

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

And Things Keep Getting Worse- **Warning!! Maybe Slightly Triggering**
Danni felt terrible for jumping to conclusions and overreacting, when she had saw the bandage on Caleb's arm, she had thought something else and not what it actually was. How was she supposed to know that he'd had an allergic reaction to some sort of bug bite, especially since they weren't talking? But no, she'd gone and revealed his history of self-harming in front of everyone in the common room, now the cat was out of the bag in a literal sense and a physical sense too. Of course, he'd been mad and embarrassed about it, even going as far as to shout something offensive right back at her. The words still rang in her ears: "You're the one conforming and trying to fit in with people, that actually mean nothing to you!!" As for her part, Danni didn't think that it was a fair statement at all and it seemed like she was growing up and he was still acting like an over-grown child, who had just thrown their toys out of the pram.

All of this had happened just because Caleb didn't believe anything that came out of her mouth anymore, despite the amount of times that she tried to explain that she hadn't done anything at all. It was at the point now that she didn't even want to try and make up anymore, it was probably best to leave him to his own devices, until he made a mistake and then she would be there to do exactly what he was doing now. Danni was going to fight fire with fire, and she sure as hell wasn't going to give up anytime soon. Working to look on the positive side was her plan, plus a little partying on the side just to have fun. For some reason she thought that maybe the weather also had an effect on her brother's behavior.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse