Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
We have new main profiles! Go fill in the new fields.

> Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Autumn-- Mid November | Highs 93°F/ Lows 75°F
Rain, with a chance of more rain.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Like a Kid in a Candy Store
Sycamore Myrios
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 10:49 PM

Smores

Age / 9 | Height / 4 foot 6 inches

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Gladeville, TN

In a committed relationship with the outdoors and my horse / Buttercup

Post Count/ 21

Rillewen | She/her/hers

Sycamore stood there bored to death while her parents discussed some boring adult things. Her mom wanted to get some sort of clothes and stuff from the store, and her dad wanted to get some other stuff from somewhere else. S'mores wasn't paying that much attention because she was busy being UNBELIEVABLY BORED. With a heavy sigh, she looked up at the sky, watching the rain fall down on her, except they didn't really bother her because her mom did a super cool rain repelling charm.

She'd been waiting here for ages and AGES.. all of about five minutes at least. She wanted to go on and do stuff, but she couldn't do anything because her mom and dad were trying to reach a decision. After a moment the girl spotted something that caught her attention. A confections shop? She didn't know what confections were but she saw candy in the window and that was enough for her.
"Mom, dad, can I go look in that shop while you do your stuff?" She asked hopefully. Her mom paused and glanced over at the shop, pausing for a moment.
"I suppose so. We'll come tell you when we're finished, alright?" She told her.
"Sure!" S'mores happily ran across the street after making sure it was safe, and let herself into the shop, looking around eagerly.

Clara Pickles

--------------------
PM
^
Clara Pickles
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 07:30 PM

Curly Top

Age / 25 | Height / 5'10

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Napa Valley

Wife of Mark /

Post Count/ 273

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Clara loved the days that she was the one in the kitchen doing the early morning baking for the shop. Since Mark was off from the joke shop that day she left their twins home with him, all three of her boys asleep. She smiled thinking about how cute the three of them looked curled up together in hers and Mark's bed. Since the twins hadn't felt all that good the last week or so and she couldn't take any more time away from the Bakery, Clara left the twins with their dad until she got back later that afternoon. Besides, Julie had asked for a day off to herself weeks ago and Clara finally had had the chance to oblige her. Julie worked hard as her assistant and deserved the time to herself.

Clara was carrying out a fresh tray of danishes when she heard the bell above her store's front door ring. Clara smiled to herself as she slid the tray of fresh baked goods into the slot it was marked for and went to the sink to wash her hands. She was drying her hands off on a dish towel when she caught sight of a small head of what looked like dark honey blonde hair. It might have been brunette hair maybe, Clara wasn't sure yet. Clara put the towel on the back counter and went looking for her little guest. Finding her little guest, Clara smiled brightly at the young girl. "Hey there sweetpea. See anything you like?" she asked her guest.

Sycamore Myrios

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sycamore Myrios
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 11:27 PM

Smores

Age / 9 | Height / 4 foot 6 inches

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Gladeville, TN

In a committed relationship with the outdoors and my horse / Buttercup

Post Count/ 21

Rillewen | She/her/hers

S'mores paused just inside the door to let any water droplet drain off her clothes, thanks to the water proofing spell her mom had put on her. She glanced through the shop window to see her parent still talking, standing under the awning of one of the shop. Rolling her eyes a bit, she ventured further inside and looked around, then she smiled up at the lady in the shop.
"Hi! I dunno, I just got in here. What do you have? I might be able to get my parents to buy some stuff for me and my brother and sister." She grinned a little and went to look in the display to see what she'd just put out. "What's all this stuff? It looks really good."

She looked over the various things and tried to decide what sort of yummy treats she and her siblings would enjoy having. Actually, she thought it would be really cool to get them enough stuff that they could share with their friends. Maybe, if S'mores found some stuff that wasn't magical, she could get some to bring home and share with her friends back home, too.
"Is there anything that's not magical, like that I could share with some nomaj friends?" She asked the lady curiously.

Clara Pickles

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse