Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Group of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Vacation/Away messages!, Gonna be gone for a while? Let us know!
Kurt Reagan
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 09:49 PM

Kurt

Age / 14

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Richmond, Virginia

Single / Wishful Thinking

Author Alias / Pine

Timezone/ EST (GMT -04:00)

Post Count/ 31

Hello, everyone! I have been on and off of Chatzy, and I have been promising return dates. I keep thinking that I'm available to come back (hence why I haven't posted in this thread yet), but every time I think I am, it gets shot down. I'm currently going through the college application process among other things, such as a play and an emergency. I REALLY want to put you guys first, but for the next few months there will be smallish chunks of time where I can't do that at all. I love and miss everyone. I will still be on Chatzy and hope to post like a maniac this upcoming weekend (especially for Sofia and Agda). Thank you for being patient! Have a safe Halloween! : )

- Kurt/Anton/Coda/Rory

Liam Ammon Kiva Kijewski-Jareau Kyara Valentino Katherine Lavale Jule-Rae Morrisett Chloe Chevalier Cian Chevalier Clara Pickles Mark Pickles Nikon Vitellius Briar Rose Scribe Charlie Antonin Eva Blackwood Tallulah Ahkram Sofia Moon Agda Gardie Jack Wagon Vittoria Errico Lily Lovell Caleb Rowan Claire King Tomas Higuain Nina Locklear Caleb Durant Blaire Vice

--------------------
user posted image

Thanks to Jule-Rae for helping with the profile picture!
PM EMAIL
^
Lydia Chambers
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 11:13 PM

Age / 31

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Surrey, England

Currently Single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 123

No worries Kurt. Just take care of business okay dude. Good luck on the applications!

Kurt Reagan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL WEBSITE
^
Kiva Kijewski-Jareau
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 06:58 AM

Kiki

Age / 51

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Albuquerque, NM

Married / Jeff Jareau (NPC)

Author Alias / Sarah/Kiva

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 64

Hey Everyone,

Eva Blackwood's author asked that I let everyone know that she will be taking a break from the site for awhile. Life has become a bit overwhelming and she hasn't had any time to post. She will hopefully be back soon but didn't want to hold anyone up in threads.

Characters she writes are Eva Blackwood, Lucy Blackwood, Eoin Blackwood, and Louisa Breathnach

Thank you,

Kiva

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blake Mac
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 04:00 PM

Big Mac

Age / 17

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown / London

Wooing a Werewolf /

Author Alias / AJ

Timezone/ GMT

Post Count/ 76

Apologies if I've left anyone in the lurch over the last week. I spent a little more time away than I was hoping but I'm back and active now.

Characters: Blake Mac, Mark Pickles, Noah & Jett Jenson

--------------------
user posted image

"Up to no good - and pleased about it."
PM
^
Will Urikhvost
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 01:54 PM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown /

Single /

Author Alias / Redshirt

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 113

Hello!

After much deliberation, I've decided to leave the site. I'm not going to wrap up the current threads unless you feel that your character needs that closure - note: it won't be written, but a summary much like below. Most of the threads seem fine where they sit with the exception of some of Cian/Chloe. (I apologize for the starters that I never got around to.)

Chloe Chevalier should be put back up for adoption for someone else to nab. The next person to take her up is welcome to message me to chat about her unless you guys remove all of her previous threads and development. She does attend the formal, but seems distracted and stressed out by the occasion. (She had purposefully missed it the year before and she's unaccustomed to these large events despite being a social butterfly and occasionally throwing together events.) She disappears halfway through to hide in the Adventure Club's founder's room.

Guiles Montgomery leaves school abruptly (the headmistress would be aware of these extenuating circumstances in their entirety) after receiving a note about his Uncle - he's suffering from curse damage from an assassination attempt and requires his closest non-royal, wizarding family to look after him until he's repaired, if ever. Guiles leaves a note to his closest friends and his girlfriend so they are aware of his location and over time he finds himself trapped overseas, unable to finish his seventh year education. He wishes Kiernan the best in taking over the Demented Dementors when it's obvious that he won't be able to make it back in time for the start of the new term, but he's determined to not lose another parent-like figure.

Akira Tanaka remains, but will be an NPC.

Sage Lennox remains, but will be an NPC.

Will Urikhvost remains, but will be an NPC. Kiva - I trust you to look after him or make him go away as you see fit for your character to move on if you want her to.

Raphael Vinchente remains, but will be an NPC.

Hawk is welcome to retire or remain an NPC under Kiva/Harper's direct control.

The characters delineated as NPC should have their profiles can be moved to the NPC location for reference.

Thank you all for your excellent RP. If you need to be able to reach me externally, please leave a message for me with someone (I'm not putting this responsibility on any single person) and I'll find a way to get a message back to you regardless of if my accounts are deactivated. If I remove you from some of my social media profile/external communication, that is deliberate and please do not contact me or pester others to contact me on your behalf. It's been a swell five months!

I will not be able to count points for Professor Uri's time. Sorry about the extra work, admins. Kiva Kijewski-Jareau Liam Ammon
PM EMAIL
^
Tallulah Ahkram
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 12:46 PM

Tally

Age / 11

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Louiseville, Colorado

/

Author Alias / Xiga

Timezone/

Post Count/ 14

Hi peeps!
I've been away for too long wihout an notice. And i will be away much longer (indefinitely). School, life and proorities have shifted, but I hope to one day return to explore Tallula's progress and join you in writing once more.

Until then, feel free to NPC Tallulah for the threads she's currently in.

love yall!
PM
^
Eva Blackwood
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 06:53 PM

Bunny

Age / 17

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Beverley, England

In a relationship / Nikon Vitellius

Author Alias / Clary

Timezone/

Post Count/ 72

Hey Everyone!!

As most of you guys know, I've taken a bit of a hiatus from site due to personal problems that are going on not to mention my busy work schedule, I've been in chat and talked it out thoroughly with some people and definitely reach me if you need to privately.

HOWEVER,

I do intend to make a slow comeback SO, the only character that I will currently have available to thread with is Lucy and Lucy only just to make a really slow come back into things. I also only want to do a few threads at a time so I don't overwhelm myself. First come first serve.

I love you guys, thank you for understanding!!

Love,
Clary AKA Eva, Louisa, and Eoin.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:06 pm

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Author Alias / Sherryl | Sherr

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

11/22/2017 - ???

Hello everybody, I hope you all are enjoying your day and/or night. Last night, I have mentioned to some of you that my cousin might be sleeping over. I just got word this morning via text that she will be after I asked her if it was a definite. Earlier, I was able to come on Chatzy and hang out with the few that were in the room to pass the time. Starting tonight, I will not be on Chatzy until the day my cousin leaves (hence the question marks after putting a dash after today’s date because I have no idea when she’ll be leaving). I want to be able to spend as much time with her as possible because it’s been awhile since our last sleepover. If I so happen to not come on Chatzy tomorrow if my cousin decides to spend another night depending on what she has planned or what she wants to do in honor of tomorrow’s holiday, I just want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all eat lots of food and spend time with your families.

Love,
Sherryl (AKA Sherr)

Characters: Vittoria Errico, Alani Vargas, Brendan Cooley

๑ ๑ ๑

Jule-Rae Morrisett, Clara Pickles/Lydia Chambers/Dimitri Porter, Agda Gardie, Claire King, Briar Rose Scribe, Eva Blackwood, Sebastian Holtzer/Caleb Durant/Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay, Charlie Antonin, Kyara Valentino, Reko Vitellius, Ayla Tremaine/Liam Ammon, Adeline Rose/Cecilia Rumm, Lotta Gardie/Mia Chevalier/Kiva Kijewski-Jareau, Cian Chevalier, Lily Lovell

(If I forgot to tag anyone, I apologize, but I hope you know who you are.)

--------------------
user posted image
Credit: Debbie
PM EMAIL
^
Clara Pickles
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:55 pm

Curly Top

Age / 24

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Napa Valley

Wife of Mark /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 227

Hey Tori,

Enjoy the time with your cousin and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I'll see you when you come back again after her visit.

Hugs,
Clara

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Vittoria Errico
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:06 pm

Vitt, Tori

Age / 17

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Milan, Italy

Single / Nobody

Author Alias / Sherryl | Sherr

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 20

Clara,

Thank you, I will. She didn't come yet. I am hoping that she is coming soon.

Sincerely,
Tori

--------------------
user posted image
Credit: Debbie
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/