Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
Valentine's Day Rapid Fire is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Mid February| Highs 33°F/ Lows 25°F
BLIZZARD WARNING. Travel with caution, as visibility is low.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

CLOSED NEW TOPIC

All That Shimmers in this World is Sure to Fade, Closed.
Katherine Lavale
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 05:09 PM

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / France

/

Post Count/ 87

|

Katie tapped her foot on the ground in frustration. Chase had kissed her, really kissed her. He had kissed her and then left her there. There were things that she didn’t understand, things he said that didn’t make sense. She still felt like she was missing something, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. He liked her. She knew that much. He reacted to her. She had gotten him to kiss her. She could feel that there was something between them, so why did he leave her there? Sighing, Katie flopped down on her bed. She grabbed her Su-Su and started tossing it up in the air and catching it. Things had gotten progressively stranger between them. Suddenly, she groaned and flipped onto her side. She really wanted a potion.

Digging under her bed, Katie pulled out Chase’s notebooks. She had already read the blue one several times, but hadn’t really looked at the green. Maybe there would be something in there for the potions that Chase made for Casey. She knew that she was playing with fire when it came to Casey, but she was finding it difficult to stop. Not when everything was so overwhelming. She flipped through the notebook. Some of the potions she recognized. Some of them she didn’t. Oh, here was the one for Heaven. Huh, that was interesting. She hadn’t expected those ingredients. It looked like it took about five days to brew though, but she had everything she needed. Curious, if Chase were working on anything new, she flipped to the last written page of the notebook. Her eyes widened. It was their poison, but it was wrong. It was intensified. Why would he increase the properties? She frowned. It wasn’t the first time it had been changed.

Twisting to sit up, Katie opened the other notebook in the hopes of finding more about the poison. Was Chase making it for Casey? Was Casey planning on giving it to someone? Or worse, was Chase planning on using it on someone? Who? A weird expression came across her features. Sebastian? No, she didn’t think Chase would use it on him, but maybe she was wrong. It wasn’t about her, but something was off. What had Chase said at the lake? Something about Sebastian? Something about guarding her heart and head? The rumors from the hallway were brought forth. Chase had hit Sebastian. He had secrets. They all had secrets. Had Sebastian crossed into being one of them? Did he even realize? Sebastian played games just like them. Sebastian had his secrets just like them. Sebastian could put on a show just like them. Was that her fault? Sebastian had become like them. Sebastian went to hurt Chase. Get rid of Sebastian.

No, not to get rid of Sebastian. Katie began reading the letter.

Katie,

By the time you get this letter, I’ll be gone. Not metaphorically, but literally gone, and I won’t be coming back. There are a few things you should know. I never hated you. It was quite the opposite. You were full of life, which was something that I have lacked for a long time. I knew that we would never work out, and I didn’t want to give you false hope. I couldn’t go home and face him anymore. Eventually, there would have been a day where I wasn’t able to get back off the floor. My plan allowed me to have a say in what happened to me. I tried to get you to see who I really am, but you insisted on seeing what you thought I could be. I’m sorry to be a disappointment. That seems to be the only thing I am good at, and you will find someone that is able to treat you well. However, I will warn you, don’t try to go back to Sebastian. He knows how to read minds, and he has taken a peek into my thoughts. It was after he sucker punched me in the mouth in the greenhouse. He saw everything about my father, my plans for the poison, and how I felt about you. If you don’t believe me, then ask him. He should know how much I have wanted you from the first time I saw you. I hope you find that in time you won’t need the potions, and that I will become a distant memory that you choose never to revisit.

Take care of yourself.

Always,
Chase

Her hand went over her mouth. Chase wanted to get rid of himself. She felt sick. She was going to be sick. Falling off the bed, her knees weak, she made it to the garbage can. She needed help.

Chase van der Woodsen and Sebastian Holtzer for mentions

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse