Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Nature of The Púca, Continued thread
Tanya Rhonimus
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 07:36 PM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Minsk, Belarus

Single /

Author Alias / The Foxy One

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 135

"So we're on our own." As interesting as Caleb's little lecture was, they really didn't have the time for it. Tanya continued to chase after the dog that always seemed to be just around the next corner. "This is a maze isn't it? There has to be dead ends we could corner it within." Eventually the Púca has to run into one, right?

"Maybe we should tell the Headmistress? I mean, we could get into more trouble if we don't make someone aware." What? Panic bubbled within her, and she stopped in place. "No, we can't." There was a desperate lit to her voice. "We can do this, we just have to be smart about it." She can't get in trouble, and she will because she agreed to help Caleb prank someone. Then it would go back to Kepler and Bertram that she once again caused trouble.

Caleb suggested the amplifying charm and though Tanya initially didn't want to agree with it, it made sense. "Alright, we'll do that then split up. I'll try to get ahead of it then push it back towards you. And we. . . we can use a petrifying charm to keep it in place." And then they are going to book it from the maze and Tanya's short lived prank career will be over and done. She'll go back to the common room and read like she had originally planned to do.

Caleb Rowan
PM
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 09:08 PM

Cal

Age / 16

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Don /

Author Alias / Lisa

Timezone/ GMT

Post Count/ 102

Cal pointed the tip of his wand to his throat and muttered, 'Sonorus'. He had absolutely no idea how to explain any of this, but he was going to have to try. "Please don't freak out. The creature isn't the Grim, it's a Púca. They're a type of shapeshifter. It's perfectly harmless, they're just pranksters. Uh, they enjoy gifts and offerings..." Cal wasn't given the opportunity to finish off his speech and advise, as he was tackled to the ground by something or someone. "What is going on?" 

Cal just wanted to go back to his dorm, he felt like he could sleep for a week after the whole ordeal. "Petrificus Totalus!" He yelled. Cal had no idea if it was the Púca or not, but it was the only thing that he could do, given the shocking events he could have done absolutely anything. "Tanya, I think we may have trouble!" Cal called out, hoping that he'd been heard. He had no idea who he'd cast the full body bind curse on, he didn't recognise the person, nor the costume. He had lost control of the amplifying charm when he'd been surprised half to death. 

Cal had never been in so much trouble before, he had just wanted a normal Halloween. He had never even gotten a detention before and now he had actually attacked someone. Cal jumped at the sound of a howling dog. "Is everything ok? What's going on?" 

Tanya Rhonimus 

--------------------
user posted image

*Lyrics Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings*
PM
^
Tanya Rhonimus
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 04:15 PM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 135

Tanya readied to amplify her own voice, first listening to Caleb so she could repeat his words. Then she caught a blur of movement from the corner of her eye and turned in time to see someone tackle Caleb. His reflexes were faster than her own and a student lay stiff on the ground, body bound by the curse. What in Merlin's name? "Are you alright?" She rushed over to Caleb's side, eyes sharp for any other movement.

"I don't know! It's so dark in this stupid maze!" She raised her wand and spoke a firm "Lumos!" And lit the area around them with a bright white light. The bound student was now bare to their eyes for identification, but so was the dog lurking in the former shadows. "You!" Tanya leveled the dog with a glare. "That is enough trouble from you. Come over here this instant for if I have to catch you myself you will regret it!" If the Púca thought being good on the first of November was bad, then Tanya will teach it there are far worse things.

"And you!" She turned to the tackle-happy student. "You will apologize when you are free and will leave us." Tanya had enough! No more chasing fairies through mazes, no more surprises, no more of this nonsense! Anyone else who causes trouble will soon regret it.

Caleb Rowan
PM
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 10:13 PM

Cal

Age / 16

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Don /

Author Alias / Lisa

Timezone/ GMT

Post Count/ 102

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just taken by surprise." Cal said rubbing his arm, he was pretty sure that it was going to bruise. It wasn't the first time that he'd been attacked and it probably wasn't going to be the last time. "Sit!" he said, pointing at the ground where the Púca stood. "Stay!" He wasn't load or didn't shout, but his voice was full of authority, he knew how to handle magical creatures in a safe and gentle way, but some could be trying. "Do I look like an average dog?" 

Cal couldn't deal with the attitude right now, he just felt tired and wanted to know why the heck he had been knocked over. Sure, the panic had set in, but that didn't mean that the person couldn't be nice and considerate. "What are you playing at you tool?" Cal struggled to stand up. He wasn't sure if they were just being a chancer or not, but it was disturbing and brought back flashbacks to when he couldn't defend himself against his father and the situation that the family were in. He felt like punching something, but knew that that wouldn't help much. "Maybe we should just leave them here?" 

Tanya Rhonimus

--------------------
user posted image

*Lyrics Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings*
PM
^
Tanya Rhonimus
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 08:50 PM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 135

Tanya was relieved that Caleb was okay, she wasn't sure what she would do if it was just her and all this chaos. The green girl turned her attention back to the fairy and boldly approached the dog, her wand raised in warning. Any sudden movements and it'll feel the wrath of her spells. She scooped the Púca up, the dog heavy but she didn't care. Tanya would gladly lift ten times the amount if it meant finally having the fairy in hand.

She rushed back over to Caleb, each step heavy with the weight of the dog. "Let's, I don't care anymore. I just want out of this maze. Light the way, would you. I'm tired of being in the dark." All she had to do was keep moving, keep her hold on the wiggling fairy and soon they'll be out of the maze. Tanya staunchly ignored the looks sent her way and just kept going. Maybe no one will realize it was hear.

When the end of the maze finally came into sight she let out a pent-up sigh of relief. After the Púca is contained once more she was going to hide in her bed for the rest of the night and seek the comfort of a book. "This is your fault for running off." Tanya told the Púca. "Expect a visit from me tomarrow." It was petty, her desire for revenge by making the Púca obey on the one day it had too. She didn't care. But now what?

Caleb Rowan
PM
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 07:49 PM

Cal

Age / 16

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Don /

Author Alias / Lisa

Timezone/ GMT

Post Count/ 102

"Lumos!" Cal said lighting his wand up and trying to make his way to the entrance of the maze. He hoped that all of their trouble would just be put down to general Halloween pranks. No one had been injured, well almost no, so he didn't see any problems arising, unless they were extremely unlucky. He looked over to see a look of sickness on the Púca's face, but he couldn't say anything about slowing down, otherwise they'd be caught. "We should split up when we get out of here, act normal and pretend that nothing has happened." 

Cal planned on going straight to the common room, right now he didn't care about going to meet up with his sister and Hazel, they could wait if they really wanted to do something some other time. He would hide the Púca in his room, once he took it back. Releasing it would be the best thing to, but he wouldn't be able to do that until the winter holidays when he went back home to Ireland or could send it to his brother to do it. 

"Uh, maybe I'll see you around sometime." He said rubbing his head nervously. "I mean that's more than likely." 

Tanya Rhonimus 

PM
^
Tanya Rhonimus
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 06:04 PM

Age / 15

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 135

Tanya held the Púca close, unwilling to let it escape again. At least she can see thanks to Caleb's lumos. We should split up when we get out of here, act normal and pretend that nothing has happened." The green girl nodded and picked up the pace. Finally, they reached the end and Tanya let herself relax just a bit. The night was almost over. She passed the fairy over to Caleb, and noticed as well that it wasn't looking too well.

"Will it be okay?" She asked Caleb. Even if the little demon fairy caused them problems, she was still a little worried about it. Tanya sighed. "Yes, perhaps." They were, after all, in the same house, and shared classes together. "Just see to it that our little friend stays out of trouble." Though she wanted to head straight to the Horned Serpent homeroom that seemed to be Caleb's plan as well. Tanya decided to take a longer route around.

Tanya made a quick exit and slipped into a secret passage that would take her up and around. With most of the school at the party or in the maze she didn't have to worry about any interruptions. Once back in her dorm and free of make-up she headed straight to bed.

Caleb Rowan - And Fin?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/