Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
An Earthquake briefly hit Greylock in February
Repairs and recoveries are ongoing.

The final game is now live!

Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late April--Early May| Highs 65°F/ Lows 45°F
Snow is melting and the weather has returned to seasonal expectations.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

Have some fire. Be unstopable
Imogen Morrison
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 05:11 PM

Immy. Mimi

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Carmel

Single / And on the prowl

Post Count/ 23

Shellers | she/her

user posted image
IMOGEN MORRISON
16 ☆ wampus ☆ gutsy ☆ fun ☆ loyal ☆ persistant

Although she may come across as a little (or a lot) argumentative, Imogen is actually really good fun. There is a sense of excitement and danger in the sense that she likes looking for it. If there's something that's said or a rule she doesn't agree with, Imogen will question it and won't rest until she is satisfied with the answer.
However, she has a warm and caring heart and extremely protective over her friends and enjoys living it up and laughing. A lot. Ultimately I see her ending up with a slightly older guy but I'm open to anything.
Hit me up for all the things, this Brain Baby has been a long time in the making.

user posted image
TALLULAH MORRISON
36 ♧ macusa employee ♧ honest ♧ warm ♧ tough ♧ caring

Sometimes a little too honest but impulsive at the same time, Tallulah does have two distinct modes. Serious work mode and caring wife and mother but more often than not, it's the latter that shows more. There's a level of tenacity mixed with her knowledge of when to call something quits.
She is a Momma Lion to her family and is always the first to say if a person is being an idiot but she is also empathic and great listener.
This is my original, O.G Brain Baby, I know her inside out so any and all plots related to Magical International Co-Operation is welcome. Friends and frenemies welcome only, this one is a taken lady.

This post has been edited by Imogen Morrison: Mar 14 2018, 03:57 AM

--------------------
profileshipper
PM
^
Danni Rowan
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 11:30 AM

Dani

Age / 16 | Height / 5 ft 7

Pronouns / She/Her

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

Single / as a Pringle

Post Count/ 53

Lisa | She/Her

Hey Imogen.

I have a few characters here, some of varying ages and stuff. I'm pretty much up for being enemy/friend/etc.

Danni Rowan- Danni is a sixth year Horned Serpent. Sometimes seems to be moody or standoff-ish, but really doesn't know how to show her soft side, despite this, she is very caring. Member of the music club and the art club. Twin sister of Caleb Rowan. Moved from Ireland at the age of nine, because of their mother's death. She is about to hit a wild child phase in the summer.

Caleb Rowan- Cal is a sixth year Horned Serpent. He is rather quiet and still sort of going through what you could call an "emo" phase. He really enjoys painting/drawing, and photography. Twin brother of Danni Rowan. Moved from Ireland at the age of nine, because of their mother's death. He is a member of the music club, rarely remembers to show to meetings. Cal can sing and plays the bass, although he only really does this in private. Cal really wants to be a Magizoologist or something similar.

Izumi Matsuki-Izumi is a third year Thunderbird. He is a Japanese transfer student and originally went to Mahoutokoro, although he's hazy on the way transfers work. Izumi is pretty straight talking, and has no problems saying what he truly thinks. He also rather enjoys watching people.

Robyn Lawson- Robyn is the former Astronomy professor but has now taken over as the CoMC professor. He is pretty easy going, rather clumsy, and likes logical puzzles.

Ryan 'Ryder' Burrows- Ryder is a 14-year-old ghost. Sometimes he can be a little nervous around new people, or in situations where he feels uncomfortable (talking about his death, or his estranged twin sister). Ryder is rather mischievous, often up for pulling pranks and basically anything he can think of. He really likes helping people, whether that's with studying or other things.

(Profiles are linked under the characters name)

Imogen Morrison

--------------------
user posted image
*Lyrics All or Nothing by We Are The In Crowd
PM
^
Isadora Santoro
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 12:13 PM
Isadora Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Hi Imogen!

I have a few characters that Imogen would have been in class with in Intermediates or share a house with that she may have worked with or at least have known in some way. They are pretty low-key characters so I don't think they would have had anything negative occur between them.

Isadora Santoro (profile is linked, a bit outdated) is in her year. She's a pukewudgie and is pretty quiet. She tries to stay invisible, but she was thrust into the spotlight in their 5th year because it came out that her father is Chris Dupree (a politician fighting against the Seer Registration - there is information regarding that on the OOC board). She is rather smart and is a musician (plays piano, guitar, and sings) but she does this privately (up to you if you feel that Imogen might have heard her by chance or whatever). She is pretty feisty though when the mood requires it.

Farrah Welsh (profile linked) is a 5th year in the new term. They would have had intermediate classes together. Farrah is a Horned Serpent. She's a nerd, Halfblood (raised like a no-maj), very awkward and full of anxiety. She is dating Kellen Mormont (best friend turned boyfriend) and her favorite thing to do other than talk nerd things is ice skate.

Lotta Gardie (profile linked but is scarce) is a = 5th year. She is from a coven in Sweden. She is a Pukwudgie and is very sweet. She is a bit motherly because she is the oldest of five siblings and she wants to make everyone happy. She has a lot of anxiety about failing herself and her family, but she mostly internalizes that. She plays the flute and the piccolo and is a member of the music club. She is currently dating Charlie Antonin.

I have two Wampus that Imogen may come across from time to time, but they are much younger than her.

Victor Dupree-Whitney - Profile Linked. He is the Heir to the Dupree name though he has no desire to be. He is cousins to Lyra Dupree (a 6th year Thunderbird that Imogen would know and who is currently involved in the same scandal that Isadora is in). He is on the Quidditch team. He can be seen around with his best friends, Milo Tremaine and Loughlin Chevalier. He is loud and probably pretty obnoxious.

Harper Jareau Profile linked. Harper is the daughter of the headmistress. She is super sweet, loves animals, and a tad bit weird because she has a fascination with death. She loves Superheroes and strives to become one. She is a good girl and doesn't like bullies. She can be sassy if she wants, but tends to try to be the best person she can be to people.

I have some adult characters that Imogen may interact with on occasion. Dom Watson, the Herbology Professor, Amelle Nicchi, the school Counselor, and Kiva Kijewksi-Jareau, the headmistress.

Lots of characters, but let me know if any call out to you.
^
Lydia Chambers
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 12:40 PM

Age / 33 | Height / 5'9

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Surrey, England

Currently Single /

Post Count/ 183

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Hey Imogen,

I've got a few people she may or may not interact with thanks to situations:

Buffy Stratford: 4th year Pukwudgie. Friendly, perky, talkative, ditzy and fun. She loves to go shopping, hanging out with people. She's a member of the Spirit Squad, Music Club and Student Council. She loves making new friends and meeting people.

Ariel Blackburn: 4th year Wampus. Fellow housemate, slightly friendly (she's working on that), moody at times, sarcastic always, blunt, crass, funny and a bit awkward. She just started dating so she's even more awkward. She's a member of the Spirit Squad along with Buffy.

Lydia Chambers: Charms professor. Lovely woman, polite, friendly, mostly even tempered, cares deeply about her students. She loves helping them excel.

Agnes Duvall: former Professor and Librarian, Agnes is the grandmother type. She spends most of her time talking to the students, tutoring them when needed, debating with them, offering reading suggestions and being a good listener. Its hard to do anything else with your time when you're a Ghost.

Kiernan Chevlaier: 6th year Wampus. Fellow housemate. Funny(ish), decent, likes to joke, athletic. Captain of the Demented Dementors at school, former member of student council, member of the Adventure Club. Currently dating Kyara Valentino.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL WEBSITE
^
Walter Willow
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 02:12 PM

Walt

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Long Island, NY

Single and ready to mingle ;) /

Post Count/ 78

Walter |

Hello there Imogen, Walt here!

Thought I should put down some characters Imogen will most likely interact with.

Walter Willow: 6th year Thunderbird. Demented Dementor Chaser. Hopeless flirt, charming, loves to sing, play piano and Quidditch! He's friends with your housemate Kiernan.

Veronica Willow: 6th year Thunderbird (Walt's twin). 6th year Student Council Representative. Sociable, sometimes overly confident to a fault, secretly insecure, loves to paint/draw/sculpt or cheer! She has a pretty dramatic attitude about most things and takes a lot of words and actions personally.

Sorcha Voronin: 2nd year Wampus (Imogen's housemate also from England). Sorin Voronin's twin sister. Strong-willed, ambitious, dedicated towards making her dream job of becoming an auror a reality, and loves to cook! Probably finds Imogen as an older sister figure to look up to.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Imogen Morrison
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 06:07 PM

Immy. Mimi

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Carmel

Post Count/ 23

Shellers | she/her

Why hello there my lovelies. We'll start at the top...

Danni: Love to RP with Danni. Imogen comes from an artistic family and has finally learned how to play piano. I think the two would have a few things in common personality wise.

Isadora: Isadora and Farrah sound amazing to RP with. Imogen is a halfie too and as I said to Danni plays piano. So there's a commonality there as well.

Lydia: I would love it if Kiernan and Imogen were friends, that would be funny, plus hanging with Agnes would be pretty awesome.

Walter: Throw all your Brain Babies at me. It'll also be fun for Imogen to flirt or attempt to.

--------------------
profileshipper
PM
^
Agda Gardie
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 06:08 AM

Aspiring High-Witch

Age / 15 (14) | Height /

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Gardie Coven, Sweden

Single / Hello, only 15 (14) here!

Post Count/ 86

"Jane Doe" | She/Her/Hers

Okay, Imogen Morrison, here we go!

Laila Kennedy: Laila is a 7th year Muggleborn in Thunderbird. She is friendly and outgoing and a little more than obsessed with plants. She is also captain of the Spirit Squad (kind of like cheerleaders including making spirit events outside of quidditch). She is boy-crazy and has a bad habit of fall for guys who won't/can't love her back. She lives in Turner’s Point, Washington.

Arne Reinhardt: Arne is a 7th year (liberal) Pureblood* in Wampus. He is also friendly and outgoing but doesn’t do well in organized activities like class or quidditch. He does love playing quidditch but would never try out for a team because he dislikes the forced competition and thinks the rivalry stuff is ridiculous. Arne’s best friend is Cass, a 6th year wampus and they frequently sneak off to the lake to smoke. He thinks the potion ring is a group of lame purebloods with too much time on their hands and too much of daddy’s money in their pockets. Arne also loves the ladies and is a notorious flirt. He lives in the same town as Laila.

*his cousins are halfbloods, his whole family are craftsmen (metal charmers) so not exactly society, and he's lived in a Muggle town his whole life including attending Muggle school before Ilvermorny

Caelia Lucan: Just graduated, Pukwudgie. She is from a Pureblood Elite family and while she’s would never marry out of her class, she always had a kind word for everyone. Currently engaged to the MacKenzie heir, they’re planning a fall wedding.

I'm not sure if Imogen would know my others. Possibly Agda? Fourth year coven witch and a bit of a weirdo, she's very blunt and doesn't care what other people think about her. She believes in standing up for what's right even if it reflects poorly on her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Imogen Morrison
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 08:36 AM

Immy. Mimi

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Carmel

Post Count/ 23

Shellers | she/her

Agda
Laila and Imogen sound like different people and could have the potential to clash but would have a commonality over boys.

Bring on Arne http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif As a Half Blood Imogen would like to meet a liberal, flirty Pure Blood. Plus them being in the same house would make things interesting.

--------------------
profileshipper
PM
^
Isadora Santoro
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 12:17 PM
Isadora Santoro

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Sounds good! Let me know if you want to thread anywhere http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Imogen Morrison
^
Imogen Morrison
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:59 AM

Immy. Mimi

Age / 16 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Mixed blood

Hometown / Carmel

Post Count/ 23

Shellers | she/her

I will try and set up threads with Imogen and people as soon as I can.

In the mean time, meet Momma Morrison....

--------------------
profileshipper
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse