Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Duo of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Girly Diary Of Lily Lovell
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 11:11 PM

Lily Bell

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Chicago, Illinois

"Well.. maybe not ALL boys are icky." / Herself

Author Alias / Alexander

Timezone/ Eastern Standard Time

Post Count/ 41

user posted image

As Lily enters her dorm with relief she quickly jumps onto her bed. A sigh escapes the second year lips as she kicks off her mary janes and lets her feet finally breathe through her tights. Lily was happy that all her classes were over finally and the best part was... no one was in her dormitory. No Annabella, Adrianna or any pukwudgie 2nd-year girl. Perfect! Looking under her bed she quietly takes out her small pink notebook. The cover of the notebook looks very girly the typical ribbons and butterfly sticking on it. Lily always wondered why her mother bought her this type of notebook. Especially if she's going to write in this, it was probably apart her plan to make her a girly-girl. Laying back on her bed and grabbing her pen Lily opened her book and began to write...

PM
^
Lily Lovell
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:01 PM

Lily Bell

Age / 12

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Chicago, Illinois

"Well.. maybe not ALL boys are icky." / Herself

Author Alias / Alexander

Timezone/ Eastern Standard Time

Post Count/ 41

★ Lily Lovell ★
September 24th, 20XX
Since I'm not good at them =(
There's No Need for Introductions

It is I! THE ONE! THE ONLY! LILY LOVEL!To weird
Yo-Yo-Yo it's yah girl Lily! Uh yeah. No!

Dear Diary,

Okay, so I just want to make this clear before I continue to write my "Feelings" is I HATE these things. I mean come on Mom, this book is like a ticking time bomb! All it takes is for someone to sneak into my room, look for a girly book and boom I'M DOOMED! BUT DO I HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER NOOOOOO! 'Remember Lily when you get back Im going to look through to see if you actually wrote in it.'

So if this thing ever gets taken for any reason and everyone knows who my crushes are or my horrible secrets Im blaming it on you Mom. -_-

Anyways I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Lily Lovell and I'm a 2nd year at Ilvermorny or as my brothers like to call it, CLOWN SCHOOL!

user posted image
Thats me by the way. ❤

Before I continue-continue with all my "secrets" and "Feelings" I should also give you a brief summary of what I am like. So besides me stuffing chicken down my bra, walking around in circles reinacting re-in-acting Romeo and Juliet, giving away all my money to sell a rat (sorry mom) and aiming my wand at my chest and saying "Humongio Boobius." I'm a pretty much a normal girl.

During the first couple of weeks of Ilvermorny so much has happened to me that it's pretty difficult to explain. I do my classes which includes charms, potions, tranzfigration Trans-Figure-ation, and other classes I really don't remember much about. For the most part, I joined a pretty cool club called the spirit squad. We do pretty amazing things like run around, do routines and wear pretty cute outfits while swinging pom-poms around. Our first game from what I'm hearing is around October or something like that which will be fun!
user posted image

There is a small problem though, which Mom will never tell me. Is why out of all the girls in the club, it is I who have the smallest boobs there?! For the most part I've been eating right and my Mom has Boobs the size of mountains!!!!! Here is the rankings of the Spirit Squad Boob size:

1. Mountains: Gia, Veronika
2. Coconuts: Kyara, Layah
3. Oranges: Popy, Iris, Katherine, Sofia, Arial, Buffy, Ayla
4. balled up paper: NONE
5. Mosquito bites: Me =(

I think most of the girls including Mom have some sort of secret their not telling me (it has to be either a spell or some sort of potion). When I asked Mom when my boobs will grow like hers she always gave me the same answer "Who knows dear, every girl is different." Well I know every girl is different but once I hit my growth spirt I'm probably going to be having biggr Bigger boobs then Gia and Veronika which I know will definitely be the big talk of the school so honestly it's really only a matter of time.

user posted image

user posted image Pg. 1
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/