Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
A wild site plot post has appeared!

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late December | Highs 46°F/ Lows 32°F
FLOOD WARNING: Flooding as been reported in Greylock Village. A severe mudslide has blocked off travel from Ilvermorny to town. Use extreme caution when outdoors as flash flooding may occur due to continued heavy rainfall. NOTICE FROM HEADMISTRESS WEBQUISH: Due to extreme weather conditions, I am restricting outdoor activities to day light hours only. With increased flooding and landslides, I implore all students to stay inside and keep themselves safe and dry. Thank you.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Choosing Sides
Kit Reid
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 02:57 PM

Age / 14 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Connecticut

Single / TBD

Post Count/ 70

SAS |

Kit had decided to try and talk to Jordan before they left tomorrow. Things were still a bit awkward, though, not as it had been, but she wanted to work things out completely. She missed talking over everything with Jordan and she had a lot to tell her about what had happened with Fox and Danny. She had thought that they were pranking her. She still hadn’t put it past them even if Fox had tried explaining that he hadn’t known anything.

Walking around, Kit spotted Jordan and was heading towards her when something else caught her attention. Danny and Ariel. Kissing. Automatically, her arms folded across her chest and she scoffed. So, were they a thing now? She stood there staring at them until someone touched her arm. Jumping slightly out of her skin, she turned and gave a tight smile to Jordan.

Jordan Raneri
Daniel Park and Ariel Blackburn for the mentions

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jordan Raneri
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 03:05 PM

Age / 14 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown / Los Angeles, CA

Single /

Post Count/ 33

|

What a mess. Apparently, the love potion had struck Danny as well as Walter, but Jordan hadn’t realized until it was too late. Fox told her about what happened in the library, and how Danny had asked Kit on a date. He never showed up. While Jordan understood that Danny was under a potion, finding out that he didn’t even have the decency to apologize made her blood boil. Her best friend had sat there waiting for a boy to show up and he never did. The whole thing made Jordan consider not dating anyone for a long time. Still, not all boys were idiots. At least Fox wasn’t in this case.

When Jordan spotted Kit during Field Day, she wondered what her best friend was looking at that made her cross her arms in anger. Once she approached and saw the scene of Danny and Ariel kissing, she completely understood. Ariel was supposed to be Kit’s friend, but there she was, making out with some douche who didn’t know how to apologize when he hurt a girl.

Touching Kit’s arm to distract her, Jordan glanced over at the couple and back. “Come on, let’s go talk somewhere else before we lose our appetites. I don’t know about you, but I plan on sampling everything.” Taking her friends arm to guide her, Jordan led them to a table far away from the public displays of affection. “So...how are you doing?”

Kit Reid

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kit Reid
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 02:31 AM

Age / 14 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Connecticut

Single / TBD

Post Count/ 70

SAS |

Kit gave one more glance back at Ariel before heading off with Jordan. Even though things had been weird, it was easy to fall back into a comfortable state with her best friend. “I just don’t get it,” she started before realizing that she hadn’t told Jordan everything that had happened. Sighing, she twisted the strings of her peasant blouse. “Daniel Park asked me out on a date the other day in the library. I thought he was playing some sort of prank on me. Honestly, I thought maybe you were.” Her eyes met Jordan’s. “I’m really sorry. I know better than to think that. I was just still upset, I guess, about things.” She shrugged slightly. It wasn’t important anymore.

“Anyhow, I guess I thought that, because Fox came up right after and kind of suggested the date. I don’t know. The whole thing was weird. I mean it was my fault for agreeing to the date. I shouldn’t have, but I was trying to prove some sort of asinine point.” She had been more angry at Fox than she had been at Danny. Well, that was until the actual date when he had stood her up. “So, I went and waited and waited…and waited. Danny never showed up. And now,” Kit gestured towards where they had been, “I guess he really was playing a joke on me.” She folded her arms on the table and laid her head on them. “I don’t know if Ariel knows and doesn’t care or if he’s just fooling her too.”

Jordan Raneri

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jordan Raneri
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:08 PM

Age / 14 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown / Los Angeles, CA

Single /

Post Count/ 33

|

Jordan listened as Kit told her about Danny not showing up for the date he had asked her to go on. Even though Fox had already told her what happened, it was nice to hear it from her best friend again. Jordan didn’t like having to ask others about what was going on with Kit. She missed their talks.

When Kit mentioned that she thought there was a prank that Jordan was in on, the Wampus met her friend’s glance with a slightly hurt expression and looked away. In a way, she knew she couldn’t blame her for thinking that. Jordan did like to play jokes on people, however she drew the line at hurting her friends. “I’d never do that to you,” she said quietly, “I know what it’s like to feel unwanted.”

When she continued on about Fox, Jordan gave her a curious look. “Fox? He wasn’t pranking you either. He was confused about what was going on.” What point was she trying to prove though? Did she have a feeling she was going to be stood up? Was she trying to throw Fox off on his prank plans? “What were you trying to prove?” She let her gaze follow where Kit gestured. “Danny is a jerk for not apologizing to you after Fox told him to, but I don’t know whether or not Ariel knows everything that happened. Either way, she has bad taste in guys.”

Glancing to her side, Jordan spotted Dominic with Iris and made a face before sighing. They looked pretty close. “Sorry, I let things get weird between us because of a boy.”

Kit Reid

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kit Reid
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 12:25 AM

Age / 14 | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Connecticut

Single / TBD

Post Count/ 70

SAS |

Kit bit her lip at the hurt expression on Jordan’s face. She should have known better, but they had been having issues and she had been the one to know that Kit’s feelings on the subject of guys. She nodded at Jordan’s words. “I’m sorry,” she said, repeating herself, hoping that Jordan really understood just how sorry she was. “I’ll never think that again. I was upset.” She reached over and held Jordan’s hand. “You aren’t unwanted.” She knew that Jordan meant in other ways, but Kit didn’t know what she would do without her.

“I was trying to prove that the only way that a guy would ever ask me out would be if they were pranking me,” Kit admitted with a sigh. Though, she was glad to hear that Fox hadn’t been apart of anything. “I owe Fox an apology.” Even so, she probably wouldn’t be hanging around him as much. He was friends with Danny and she wasn’t going to make him choose. Besides, what would be the point? It would end up in the same result. She supposed that she wouldn’t be seeing much of Ariel either since it looked like whatever was going on wasn’t fake. “At least, someone likes her.” Admittedly, she never would have dated Danny. She agreed with Jordan about the bad taste. He had been/was a bully. She didn’t really know what was going on with that, but she found him to be immature and on a superficial note, she didn’t like his smile. It annoyed her for some reason.

However, the reality remained that all of her friends were getting boyfriends. “So, you and Walter? I saw the two of you canoodling the other day. Isn’t that just a fantastic word? Canoodling.” Kit had seen them together while Jordan had been ignoring Kit. She wondered how that was going. If not, she knew that Jordan was also into Dominic.

Speaking of the devil, she saw Jordan’s glance at him and Iris. Rolling her eyes, Kit said, “Guess Ariel isn’t the only one with bad taste. Iris is a total tease. Flinging yourself at a boy like that?” She could never do such a thing. Granted, she had asked Sebastian to the formal, but there was definitely a difference between bold and outright attention seeking.

Jordan Raneri

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse