***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Back in the doghouse
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:58 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Dating / the loveliest Redhead

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

" Don't worry, I have enough experience with you kicking my butt. I wouldn't even dare." Daniel told her with his gummy smill still on his face. Her tone sounded a bit serious, but he just couldn't stop smiling. Ariel was his girlfriend. G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D. "Besides, seeing you hurt, breaks my heart."

The thunderbird held the hand of the ginger a bit tighter. "Balloon toss sounds fun," he said, " shall we?" The boy pointed towards the section where he saw some people do the activity.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:21 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Dating Awesomely Adorable Danny-Boy /

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel giggled at his comment about her kicking his butt. She honestly felt she really could if she really had to, but it was nice to hear him say that he wouldn't make her try. They had been through enough in the last year to last her a few lifetimes. She just hoped that things worked out for them, for however long it happened to last.

"You do know that the balloon toss is us throwing the balloon back and forth to each other without touching it right?" she asked him, chuckling. She held onto his hand a little tighter as she walked with him away from the wall. "How are your skills with the Levitation Charm?" she asked him, as they walked together. Her brain raced as she realized that everyone would see them together now and know what happened between them. Well, maybe not Know know, but would be able to guess. Too late to worry about that now, not that she was worried per say.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:54 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

"Well, now I know. Thanks to my smart girlfriend," Daniel said, a bit surprised. The last time that he had done something similar was during elementary school. He had gone to one that was filled non-maj people.

Hand in hand, they walked towards the balloon tossing section. There were familiar faces over. However, his brain was too busy with partying inside of his body to pay attention to them. He didn't even care if Reko found out and wanted to duel once again. Daniel was on cloud nine right now. Nobody could take that away from him. "I learned it when I still paid attention in class. So pretty good, I think. You?"

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:41 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dammit...she was blushing again. It was almost disgusting how easily he could make her blush. Ariel shook her head at the boy holding her hand. Girlfriend. She was Daniel Park's girlfriend now. The thought of it made her smile to herself. She was actually happy about that prospect. When the hell had that happened? Ariel didn't know, but in her current state of giddiness, she couldn't be brought about to care.

Ariel chuckled when Daniel answered her question regarding his abilities with the Levitation Charm. "Maybe you should have paid way more attention in class than that," she teased him. Ariel shrugged at his question about her own skills. She was better with Charm spells than she was with Transfig spells, so she wasn't all that worried. "I'm decent," she told him, shrugging one of her shoulders. "At least its not about Transfig spells. Then we'd both be in trouble."

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 05:17 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

"Maybe..." Daniel chuckled when his girlfriend(!) tried teasing him again. "But doesn't make life exciting, does it?" He shot her a mischievous grin. His own comment reminded himself of the adventurous classes they had shared in the past year. The most adventurous (and dangerous) was probably the boggart lesson during DADA.

Ariel's comment about Transfiguration made him laugh. "Yeah, I don't think you want to be green, again," he teased her, "or turn our hands in watermelons or fart uncontrollably. Well, the last one wasn't because of transfiguration." After they arrived at the balloon toss, Danny grabbed his wand and walked over to the spot on one of the two lines.

"Ladies first, so you can start throwing the balloon."

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 06:12 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel grinned at Danny's comment. "I guess so," she agreed lightly. Nearly dying during a class was hardly her idea of exciting though. He truly was a crazy Thunderbird wasn't he? Their houses had apparently been chosen correctly. She was actually kind of surprised that he hadn't bothered joining the Adventure club with a streak like his. It might have done him some good.

Ariel groaned aloud when Danny brought up her epic fail during 2nd year for the Transfig class. She was a little surprised that he also brought up his own mishap in class that term thanks to her. Ariel scratched the back of her head as she grinned sheepishly about that one. "Yeah...it really wasn't. That one was totally my fault," she admitted, shrugging slightly. She wasn't completely sorry about that one since he had deserved it on some level.

Ariel shook her head at his choice of words since technically they wouldn't be throwing the balloon to each other. She took her spot away from him on the other line anyway, removing her wand from her pocket. Ariel cast the levitation spell and sent the balloon floating over towards Daniel. She silently prayed that she didn't accidentally drop it on him.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 01:53 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel's words and presence made him laugh and smile. It was as if the personification of happiness had taken over his body. Even though Daniel was aware that they were playing a game. Just looking at the redhead, made him a bit distracted. Distracted enough to be a second too late to catch the balloon with his levitation charm. Water fell on his face, making his hair wet.

"Sorry, I was distracted!" The heat started going to his cheeks, as he quickly found a levitated a new balloon and let it float towards his girlfriend. "Are you actually going to do anything in the summer?" he asked, trying to distract her.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 02:02 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel clamped her hand over her mouth to try and keep from laughing at Danny getting all wet from the water balloon he failed to catch with the spell. "That's your problem," she teased him, catching the new balloon with the charm and sending it back to him. Ariel thought about his summer question for a second. "Other than a weekend camping trip with my family, I only planned to go and visit with Reko and Ayla in Vermont," she told him. "That won't be til the end of the summer though I think," she told him, her face scrunching a bit a she tried to remember when exactly she would be leaving. "Why? What are your plans for the summer?" she asked him.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:07 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Even though his head was soaked, Daniel was glad that he made Ariel laugh by his clumsy. "Kind of true," he laughed because of her tease. This time - even though they were talking about their summers - the Thunderbird actually paid more attention. The mention of family made him a bit jealous. He didn't really have family aside from his two little sisters and his mother. The latter didn't even act like his biological mother, though.

"Sounds like fun. The family thing, not the other thing." Danny said the latter thing a bit softer. This time, he managed to catch the balloon with his levitation charm. The boy moved his wand so that the balloon would go back to Ariel. "I think I'll be doing a lot of part-time jobs. Probably have to bring my little sisters to their friends and pick them up."

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:35 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel glanced at Danny curiously as she caught his comment. "well, the family thing usually is fun...unless you count the time my older sister Arista dropped me in the lake by our house," Ariel wrinkled her nose at the memory. She was still a little confused by his statement though. "Why would the thing with my friends not be any fu....oh," she started to ask but stopped herself when a thought dawned on her. He must have been referring to her spending time with Reko. Since she was pretty sure he and Reko didn't care for the other, his comment kind of made sense.

Ariel was now partially distracted with that thought and nearly missed the balloon he sent back at her. And by nearly missed, she had managed to catch the darn thing, but it was with her hands and not her wand, causing the balloon to break all over her sneakers. "Ahh crap," she grumbled, chuckling as she whipped some of the water off of her hands and wand. "Well that went well," she joked, getting another balloon into the air. "No offense Danny-Boy, but that sounds like a kind of sucky summer option."

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:56 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Daniel chuckled when he noticed Ariel realized why he wouldn’t like to spend time with Ayla and Reko. His relationship with the boy wasn’t that At the moment, he categorized the Vitellius boy with his former friends aka bullies. The duel with him had kind of worsened the teasing and bullying from those people. They had been quite good at cornering Danny when he was alone, which was often. He liked to avoid Ariel's best friend as much as those bullies. The boy had destroyed his confidence, at least what was left after the lake incident.

The fail at catching the balloon with her hands, made him laugh. “Serves you right,” he continued to chuckle, “shouldn’t have laughed at me.” Daniel stuck out his tongue. The redhead managed to get another balloon up in the air while joking around. The sarcastic joke made him laugh, as well. His eyes were focused on. “Well, I don’t really know any better. Working so I can actually buy stuff for school or during school and sleeping on the couch is the reality of my summer,” he shrugged. The boy took control over the water balloon with his wand when it came close rto him. “Besides, I don’t really have anyone to do stuff with. My old friends hate people that go to private boarding schools.” With a simple flick, he sent the balloon back to Ariel.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 04:44 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel laughed, sticking her tongue back at him when he stuck his out at her. Why couldn't he be more like this around people when she wasn't around? Why did he have to be such a butthead when she first talked to him? He might have had more friends if he hadn't spent soo much time bullying people. That was the past now and Ariel was moving forward, bringing Danny along with her. Maybe if she showed him what having a real was like, the Thunderbird might find new friends than the idiots he had previously hung out with. It was worth a try anyway.

Ariel merely shrugged at his comment on her laughing at him. It wasn't the first time she had done, it wouldn't be the last. Ariel couldn't help feeling bad over how Daniel described his summers. That really sounded kind of depressing. Maybe there was something she could do about it? Ariel let the idea percillate in her head as she watched him return the balloon to her. "Well, your former friends SUCK!" she told him, sending the balloon back towards him. "Hence, why they are FORMER friends Danny-Boy," she pointed out shrewdly.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:20 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Daniel scoffed at her comment about her old friends. “Tell me about it,” he smirked, staring at the balloon going his way. Her statement reminded him of the November night when that former title became attached to the students he had befriended at school. At first, he had thought it was a bad decision. But if he hadn’t stood up for his morals and helped the little guy from his former friends, he would probably not been tossing balloons around with Ariel, right now.

Her words had distracted him and he made the same mistake as her, grabbing the balloon with his hand. The water hit the lower part of his pants and his shoes. “Shit,” he murmured. The liquid was cold. The mention of his former friends made him a bit fired up and his expression darkened a little. “Uhmm, Ariel. Do you mind going to the wall? I want to something that tires me out physically.” He needed to get rid of his anger as soon as possible.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:49 PM

Small Red

Age / 15 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 392

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel giggled when he cursed again, doing the same thing with the balloon that she had, only he got his pants wet too. The look on his face however, made Ariel frown a little. Was it something she said? Ariel stuck her wand back into her pocket, nodding when he asked if they could move to the wall. "Yeah...the wall sounds fine," she told him. Ariel wasn't much of a climber, but if he wanted to go do it, she'd wait at the bottom for him. Ariel took Daniel's hand, leading them towards the wall. Curiosity getting the better of her, Ariel asked him what was wrong. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked him, still holding his hand.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 05:59 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 15 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Daniel was happy that Ariel could giggle because of his mistake and agreed to go to the wall. Like her, he put his wand back into his pocket. Their hands connecting again, made him feel a bit more at ease. However, he could still notice that his sudden anger wasn’t gone yet. He tried his best to not say something mean. “No, it’s not you. I mentioned the friends, first. It just brought back bad memories,” he gave a solemn smile, hoping it will help her relax and not worry.

Ariel had led him to the wall. He let go of her hand, immediately missing the contact. “Do you also want to climb?” he asked. His voice sounded still a lot less happy than before. He grabbed some gloves to protect his hands and make the climb a bit easier. Danny did some stretching to prepare himself for the climb.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse