Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
A wild site plot post has appeared!

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late December | Highs 46°F/ Lows 32°F
FLOOD WARNING: Flooding as been reported in Greylock Village. A severe mudslide has blocked off travel from Ilvermorny to town. Use extreme caution when outdoors as flash flooding may occur due to continued heavy rainfall. NOTICE FROM HEADMISTRESS WEBQUISH: Due to extreme weather conditions, I am restricting outdoor activities to day light hours only. With increased flooding and landslides, I implore all students to stay inside and keep themselves safe and dry. Thank you.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Back in the doghouse
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:59 AM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Dating Awesomely Adorable Danny-Boy /

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

It was the end of the third year and Ariel was NOT looking forward to the games on Field Day. She might have been looking forward to it if a certain DINGUS hadn't gone and made her mad at him again. When would she learn? She thought she had things figured out on her birthday when he had arranged that whole surprise at the lake for her. She had even kissed the dummy for doing it! How stupid could she be to think that he might actually like her like she had hoped! She had even forgiven him for the whole Winter Formal mess! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

Ariel still couldn't get the image of them out of her head. She now had a really good idea how Ayla must have felt when she saw Ariel hitting on Reko and giving him gifts at the beginning of term. It SUCKED! Granted, ahe had been under a love potion at the time, but still. Seeing Danny hitting on Kit and telling her he liked her was like a knife to Ariel's heart. Sure he had sang to Ariel for her birthday, but that was probably just part of the surprise he had planned at the time, nothing more. It reminded her of Sawyer singing for her scavenger hunt birthday the year before.

Since Ariel had already packed all her stuff for the trip home the night before, she really didn't need to stuck around after the field day events. She would be heading straight to her cousin's place after the festivities anyway. Ariel was leaning up against one of the castle walls, watching everyone else around her having fun, when the one person she had no desire to see came into her line of sight. Daniel. Ariel glared at the stupid boy for a second before rolling her eyes and crossing her arms madly over her chest.

“Funny...I would have thought you'd be running around with your girlfriend since its a field day and all,” she snapped at him, more angry with him and herself than she was at Kit. If Kit liked him, then Ariel was happy for her. The least he could have done was told her he liked someone else. Then she wouldn't have bothered kissing him and making a fool out of herself again. Ariel didn't bother turning to look at him. If she did, she would most likely punch him again.

Daniel Park
Kit Reid (for the mention)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:52 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Dating / the loveliest Redhead

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

His brain was playing tricks with him. Apparently, he had confessed his love to his housemate, Kit, in the library. However, he had no memory of it. There were some vague instances that slipped through the cracks, but the feelings that belonged to those memories felt wrong. It confused him and made him feel nauseous. In the state that a dungbomb had caused, he had apparently totally forgotten about the existence of Ariel – or rather he was in denial that he had feelings for her. Now, he was in denial that the situation with Kit ever happened. If it did, his heart was weak like his father. He didn’t want to be like his father.

His mind was such a mess. The thought of forgetting Ariel just made him want to do nothing. He hadn’t even packed yet to go back home. He couldn’t before he knew that everything was alright. Danny really needed to see Ariel and have her clean his mind for a second. Her presence somehow made her calm down – even though the nerves made his mind a mess again. The birthday event had gone well, even though he hadn’t been able to say some important things. The timing probably hadn’t been, right. The kiss from her had taken him off-guard, so the nerves intensified. However, after the date, he had been a lot less nervous around her. The kiss was a silent confirmation that her feelings might be the same as his, so he felt a bit more confident near her. The fact that he was forgiven, made him also less nervous around her.

Unfortunately, after the Kit incident, Daniel hadn’t been able to talk properly to the redhead until the field day. His eyes captured her glance and a bright smile appeared on his face. It was the truth. His heartfelt at peace when seeing her. Unfortunately, the girl didn’t seem too happy to see him. Did he do something wrong? With a worried face, he approached his crush who was leaning against one of the castle walls. Her words confused him. “Girlfriend?” extreme confusion filled his voice. Did Ariel mean herself with the girlfriend? He would be happy that she meant it like that. However, it felt more like The tone of her voice sounded angry and her entire body language felt like he had done something wrong. “Are you mad at me? Why?” His voice was soft and broken. His entire body felt extremely hot, because of the fear that. He wasn’t going to lose her, was he? That thought made his eyes water a little, so he bit his lower lip. Had she heard about him and Kit? No, that couldn't be. She would know that it happened because of the love potion, right?

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:59 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Seriously?! Did he not know what he had done to make her mad at him? “Mad at you? No...why should I be mad at you Dingus?” she asked him, her peevish tone giving her away. “You only spent time with me, sang to me, I kissed you, but suddenly you like someone else. I wish you had just told me so I wouldn’t have bothered,” she told him, still not looking at him.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:09 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

The sarcasm in her tone was obvious, but it confused him quite a bit. When Ariel continued, his cheeks and ears were rose-colored by the end of her short rant – especially because she was mentioning their kiss. Even while talking, she still didn’t look at him, which broke his heart. “Like someone else?” he blinked a few times, trying to get everything straight in his mind. “Do you mean, Kit? That wasn’t me. Well, it was. I don’t know how to explain it.” His fingers were fidgeting with the end of his shirt, trying to remember at least something from the time when he was under the influence of what came out of the dung bomb.

The last thing he could remember before everything became vague, was the smoke of the bomb. The smell of the smoke had reminded him of Ariel. It smelled so lovely. He had been looking around for her, but then everything in his mind became an utter mess with the faces of Fox and Kit showing up from time to time. “There was this bomb. It smelled like you and then I really can barely remember anything that happened,” the tone of his voice sounded insecure and hesitant.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:25 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel half snorted at Danny's response to her rant. He was actually trying to say that wasn't him she saw hitting on her friend and Ayla's roommate? Ariel almost called him on it when he amended himself. At least he had the stones to admit it was him. Ariel again almost said something when his words sounded somewhat familiar to her. She had done the same thing at the beginning of the term.

Ariel turned to look at him slightly when he mentioned the dungbomb that had gone off in the hallway. It smelled like her?! Seriously?! She gave him a weird look. It was the tone in his voice that made her pause before yelling at him. She remembered sounding the same way after the incident that had her chasing after Reko. She still couldn't remember all the details of her run-in with Reko. She remembered bits and pieces, but that was all.

"So you don't remember telling Kit about how compatible the two of you were and how much you adored her?" she asked him, feeling far more jealous about the whole thing then she had meant to. If he was telling the truth about not remembering anything, then he might have gotten douced like she had and he really wasn't responsible for what happened. Ariel hoped that was the case. Otherwise she was going to break his damn nose!

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:38 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

I really did that?” If Ariel wanted to punch him, Daniel wanted to himself a hundred times more. Out of frustration, his hand went through his hair. Couldn’t he pull his hair out of his head to try to remember? “I don’t even like astrological compatibility,” he sighed. Their zodiac signs had told them they weren’t compatible, so he just liked to ignore it. Besides, there were millions of Aquarius and millions of Taurus that were all different.

I would never tell her I adore on her own. It even takes me forever to have to courage to tell you I adore. I just remember your scent, waking up a few days later. Wasn’t there some love potion pranks?” Danny was trying to be as honest as possible with Ariel. He was trying to remember everything correctly. “ Doesn’t Amortentia smell like the things you love the most? I love you, so that is why I remember smelling you, probably.” His eyes widened when he heard himself speak. "I-I," he stuttered when he realized what he had told her in an attempt to make her less mad. The boy was too afraid to continue talking.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:53 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel merely nodded at his question. She really didn't want to say it again out loud. Ariel eyed the dark haired boy when he mentioned the Amortentia thing and nodded. "Yeah...A lot of people got hit by that one," she told him. "Myself included." She added that last part softly. The whole thing had been embarrassing as all hell.

Ariel shrugged at his question on how the potion smelled. "I think so," she told him, "But I don't remember smelling anything when it happened to me." She frowned in confusion, her anger and hurt dissapating some. Ariel had been trying to remember if smell had been a factor during hers when Daniel said something she hadn't been expecting, but had been unconsciously feeling herself. Ariel's eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she heard it.

"Ya...you do?" She asked him, completely dumbfounded, her arms dropping from her chest.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:05 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Oh really?” As an insecure introvert and former bully, Daniel wasn’t really aware of everything that happened at the school. The boy also didn’t know that Ariel had been affected by it. He wondered with whom she was infatuated with at that time. However, her soft voice gave him an impression that she didn’t want to talk about it. “There was a lot of smoke when the bomb hit, so perhaps that’s why” he tried to convince himself. Perhaps Ariel didn’t want to tell her what she smelled, afraid of hurting his feelings because the scent didn’t remind her of him.

It seemed like “Yeah, I do,” he murmured. He looked and sounded extremely insecure. Did the redhead even like him back? Yes, they had kissed, but what did that kiss mean? Did it only mean forgiveness or also other things? So many questions were running through his brain, which gave him a slight headache. “I really really love you. I wanted to tell you after the song on your birthday, but I was too nervous. I also wanted to do something else that day.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:25 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel nodded at his question. "Yeah...a lot of people went kind of bonkers, doing stuff they probably wouldn't have done on their own," she told him. "I seriously don't remember there being a scent involved. I know that when I went stupid because of it, it was a sight thing not a smell," she told him. "I saw someone in particular when I got hit and the potion took effect from there. It was completely mortifying because I would never have chased after the person I did otherwise. For a lot of reasons," she told him, still not revealing her victim's identity.

Ariel couldn't help moving closer to the idiot boy as he told her that he really did love her, confirming what she had secretly been hoping. As weird and wrong as it sounded, she really had fallen for the Dingus. She hadn't realized that's what was happening at the time, but she had. Now did she have the guts to admit that to him? Instead of admitting her own feelings just yet, Ariel focused on the other thing he had said. "You did? So why didn't you do it?" she asked him, working up the nerve to tell him about her own feelings. It was hard for her to say them out loud.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:44 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

It does sound mortifying,” Daniel said, glad that the redhead didn’t tell him who specifically. He didn’t want his jealousy ruining their conversation. Besides, he could already guess a little bit who it was. It sounded like someone close to her. Secretly, he hoped it would be anyone but one person. “Oh, so you do remember. I don’t know if that is better than not remembering, or not,” he told her. In his case, he was actually happy that he didn’t remember loving Kit. It would make him endlessly resent himself and his heart. He wouldn’t trust himself anymore.

Ariel wanted to hear what else he wanted to during her birthday. As he remembered his thoughts from that night, he started to blush lightly. “Because you did it first,” his eyes suddenly landed on her lips. After three times, Daniel knew that he liked kissing her. Maybe he liked it a bit too much. Through her birthday night, he couldn’t fully concentrate on stuff because of the sudden kiss. “I can do it now if you want,” he said, trying to get some confirmation out of her mouth that told him that she liked – or loved – him back. The thought of feelings her soft lips against his again made him do a step towards her.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:09 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel shrugged a little. "I don't remember much. I just remember who it was and that there wasn't a smell," she told him. "Everything else is a bit fuzzy," she admitted. She still wasn't about to tell him that her obsession had been Reko. That would have made things worse or more awkward.

Ariel couldn't help giggling a little when he told her the reason for not doing what he was going to on her birthday. Ariel shrugged when he suggested he could do it then if she wanted him to. She also liked the fact that he was blushing again. Ariel took another step closer to him after he moved closer to her, her own eyes straying to look at his lips before looking back up at his eyes.

"I guess that would be okay," she said teasingly, smirking at him. Ariel stopped just in front of him.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:39 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

Alright, great,” Daniel responded, not really knowing what to say. After he approached her, he noticed that her eyes also went to his lips before staring right into his. Her giggle made his heart starting to beat fast. Another reason could be that they were so close to on another at that moment. “Okay,” Danny said after her ‘tease’. Her smirk was such a beautiful sight, especially up close. She stepped closer to him, so he saw that as a sign as ‘yes’. One of his hand went automatically to her cheek, touching it gently. The beating of his heart was out of control, which he didn’t understand. They had kissed three times, already. Perhaps this was different because it was the first time after telling her how he felt about her, using the L-word.

Daniel leaned her head forward to match up with her shorter height. His lips touched hers softly and as gentle as possible as if the redhead could break any second. Her lips felt like heaven on earth. For a second, he put a small distanced between their faces, staring right in her eyes. “I love you so much.” His lips went right back to hers after telling his feelings, again. The kiss – from his side – became more of a real kiss instead of a peck this time. It was a hungry kiss. After Ariel kissed him on her birthday, he wanted to kiss again so badly. His other hand went to her side and pulling her closer to him.

Daniel let go of her lips. He was a bit surprised of how passionate that kiss was and how close they were. He planted a peck on her forehead before shooting a wide, gummy smile to her. “Ariel, do you want to go out? Like girlfriend and boyfriend. Not that I don’t want to go out and enjoy the field day with you, but…” he stopped himself before he could embarrass himself even more.

PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:27 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel watched as his face got closer to hers, his hand resting on her cheek. She had imagined this moment a few times before then, but the reality was soo much better. She loved the feel of his hand on her cheek as he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. She almost involuntarily pouted when he pulled away again, but smiled instead when he told her again that he loved her. She could listen to him say that forever as long as he meant it.

As Daniel kissed her again, more fully this time, Ariel couldn't help thinking about how her and Dingus met. Ariel never thought that they would be back where they started after almost a year of bickering with each other, but here they were kissing each other again. the only difference this time was that Danny wasn't doing it to be a jerk. She believed him when he said that he loved her. She believed him because she loved him too. First love, puppy love...whatever the hell it was called, Ariel was buried in it pretty damn deeply and she didn't want to dig herself out of it.

Ariel was a little surprised when Danny pulled her closer to him for their kiss, but went willingly, her hand resting on his forearm. Ariel chuckled lightly when Daniel kissed her lightly on her forehead after pulling back from their kiss. It took her a minute to catch her breath. She lost it again when he dropped the other really big bomb on her. Girlfriend? Her? Ariel found herself smiling like an idiot at the idiot. "I'd love to Dingus. I love you too," she told him, her forehead pressed to his.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Park
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:38 PM

Danny(-Boy); Dingus

Age / 14 | Height / 5'8"

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Chicago, USA

Post Count/ 97

Reanie | She/Her/Hers

His mind couldn’t believe what his ears were hearing. Daniel didn’t know how, but his smile became brighter at the words that were released from the lips that he had just touched. She wanted to be. Ariel wanted to be his girlfriend. She returned his feelings. Feelings filled with loved. She had said the L-word back. The boy just couldn’t stop smiling. In his mind, he was wondering how him getting annoyed by Ariel’s presence in the library could end up with something like this. They could finally label what was going on with them. “You just made me the happiest boy alive,” he told her softly. It was almost a whisper.

The dark-haired quickly gave her a peck on the lips before doing a step backward. “So, does my lovely girlfriend want to play some games?” Danny loved saying the G-word way too much. He took her small hand in his hand, not being able to stop smiling at her.
PM
^
Ariel Blackburn
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:17 PM

Small Red

Age / 14 | Height / 5'4

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Portland, OR

Post Count/ 378

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Ariel happily accepted Danny's quick kiss as she confirmed that she felt the same way about him. It actually felt good to be able to finally say it out loud. Keeping it to herself had been giving her a headache. "Yeah? Well good," she told him, before punching him in the arm. "If you ever do anything like that to me again, I will kick you butt from one end of Greylock to the other buster," she told him, poking him gently in the chest.

"Hmm...How about the three legged race?" she suggested, chuckling. "Or maybe the balloon toss? I don't know...Let's just do something," she said to him, smiling at her new boyfriend. "If Nikon saw me now..." she thought, laughing to herself.

Daniel Park

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse