Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
A wild site plot post has appeared!

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late December | Highs 46°F/ Lows 32°F
FLOOD WARNING: Flooding as been reported in Greylock Village. A severe mudslide has blocked off travel from Ilvermorny to town. Use extreme caution when outdoors as flash flooding may occur due to continued heavy rainfall. NOTICE FROM HEADMISTRESS WEBQUISH: Due to extreme weather conditions, I am restricting outdoor activities to day light hours only. With increased flooding and landslides, I implore all students to stay inside and keep themselves safe and dry. Thank you.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Wanna Have Some Fun?, Dimitri
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 09:12 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

There were a few feelings that Chloe was trying to work out when it came to their relationship, but she had been keeping it all mostly to herself. She loved Dimitri and loved living with him, that much she knew for sure. She just...she didn’t know. It was hard for her to explain. She was pretty sure it was just her being stupid about everything. When his family had casually brought up marriage between them, it never really left her mind and how much she was not ready for it. But what if he was? What if that was what he wanted soon?

She was just bringing herself anxiety every time she thought about it and Dimitri never mentioned wanting that, so it was all just in her head. She didn’t want her own stupidity to ruin something that was going so well.

Today was supposed to be fun anyway. Chloe dressed in a cute floral summer-ish pink dress that went to her mid-thigh, white tennis shoes, and her long blonde pulled back into a high ponytail. “So, what would you like to do first?” She asked, looking around the field as she held Dimitri’s hand.

Dimitri Porter
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:51 AM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri loved Field Days! It was all soo much fun! The games! The prises! The food! He loved competing with the other kids when he was in school, even if it was just for fun. He was looking forward to doing this one as well, even if he had to limit himself on activities.

Taking Chloe's hand, Dimitri smiled down at her as they walked around the pitch. “You look gorgeous,” Dimitri told her, looking over her dress. Dimitri took a second to think over her question. "Hmm..how about we try one of the games? Limbo or the balloon toss maybe?" He suggested, shrugging his shoulders. He was up for whatever she wanted to do.

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:18 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

“Oh, thank you.” She responded with a smile. Since they lived together now, Dimitri saw her more in her every day get up of pajamas and no makeup rather than looking cute in dresses and nicely done makeup like she did today. She wondered sometimes if he missed the more high maintenance look of her since that was what she often looked like back in their Ilvermorny days and the first few months of their relationship. Just another one of her insecurities.

“Hm…” She thought about his options. “I feel like limbo might get me into trouble.” She said with a laugh. She was somewhat flexible but unless she transfigured her dress into a romper, she’d likely give the kids a bit of a show. “Maybe we can do the balloon toss towards the end? I don’t want to ruin this too early.” Chloe commented, gesturing to her face and dress. “Oh! How about you do the broom race! I’d love to see you fly.” She suggested. She hadn’t actually ever seen Dimitri doing what he loved and though this was not Quidditch, flying was a close second.

Dimitri Porter
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:52 PM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri liked when Chloe dressed up for him, but he liked it even more when she was just herself...no makeup or fancy clothes. He loved that she was comfortable enough around him that she didn't feel like she had to dress up all the time for him.

Dimitri chuckled at her reply to the limbo suggestion. Granted, he wouldn't mind her putting on a show for him, but he doubted her mom would appreciate her flashing the students too much. “Well, I had meant the Limbo more for me so you could laugh at how badly I botch it up, but point taken,” he teased her.

Dimitri raised a brow at her suggestion of him entering the broom race. “You would huh?” Dimitri smiled at her. “Your wish is my command Gorgeous,” he told her. He was actually looking forward to it.

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:45 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

“Oh…” Chloe said with a laugh when Dimitri explained his thoughts on the limbo. “That makes more sense. We can do that too.” She added quickly. She would love to see how flexible he could be at limbo. Or how much he wasn’t flexible would be more accurate. He already knew how flexible she was, which wasn’t saying anything to be honest. She ought to work on her stretching. Modeling though, did help a bit as they liked to put them in weird positions. Really, it worked for her advantage on occasion.

Chloe smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He was always so accommodating. “Do you think anyone would mind if I planted one on you right now?” She asked him. He was sort of at work, so it probably wasn’t professional, but she just loved to kiss him whenever she could.

Dimitri Porter
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:00 PM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri laughed at her eagerness? to see Dimitri fall flat on his ass. Her playful nature was one of the reasons why he loved her soo much. "Oh we will," he told her, holding Chloe closer to him as they made their way over to the Limbo spot. Dimitri looked around after her question and shook his head. "I don't see anyone around who would care," he told her, pulling her into his arms. "Kiss away Gorgeous."

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:17 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Chloe grinned, wrapping her arms around his shouoders and eagerly planting her lips to his for a sweet but most likely inappropriate for a school event. It was the last day though so Chloe doubted her mother would do much other than give a look if she happened to catch them.

"Eeeew" Chloe heard, causing her to pull out of the kiss and see Harper in the limbo line with her friends. "That's gross, Chloe." Her sister reprimanded.

"Oops." Chloe said, laughing. "We were caught." Chloe teased to Dimitri. "Harpie! I have missed you!" Chloe said, giving her sister a hug. Harper returned her hug but kept a suspicious eye on Coach Porter. "We will just come back to this. See you later, Harp." Chloe said quickly.pulling Dimitri away.

Dimitri Porter
Eric Dobson William Everheart just so you guys know of this little interaction while playing limbo
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:36 PM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri laughed against Chloe's lips as they kissed there on the pitch near the Limbo area, her little sister catching them kissing. "Sounds like it," he agreed, still laughing at her sister's reaction to their embrace. "My bad Harper...sorry," he told the first year as she hugged her sister. "I'll try not to do that again in front of you," he promised the little brunette. Dimitri grinned as Chloe pulled him away form the limbo area and the first years. "Guess we get to go racing now instead?" he asked, holding onto Chloe's hand.

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:44 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Harper was a difficult one at times and Chloe was well aware that it was probably hard to deal with a mom as the Headmistress and a sister dating the school coach so avoiding any confrontation with the 11 year old would be best.

Chloe laughed as they walked away, kissing Dimitri's neck affectionately. "Now you get to show off and make me all excited to take you home." She whispered, though she would be excited no matter.

Dimitri Porter
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:01 PM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri grinned as Chloe kissed his neck as they walked away from her sister. "It's only showing off if I win," he joked, throwing her a wink. "I'll win though."

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 10:35 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Chloe gave a rather girlish giggle at his response. There was no doubt in her mind that he would win. He loved Quidditch which meant he had a love for flying. She really just wanted to see the joy on his face when he was on his broom. "I know you will." She told him lightly, showing her undeniable support for him.

Dimitri Porter
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 10:53 PM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri loved the fact that Chloe supported him with the stuff he loved to do. "Thanks babe," he told her, giving her a quick kiss before finding a suitable broom to use for the race. Once he had the broom, Dimitri looked for an opponent. He spotted a willing participant a moment later and he mounted the broom. Dimitri shot Chloe a small salute before taking off on the broom down the racing field. Damn it felt good to be back in the air like that!!

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 08:10 AM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

Chloe stood at the sidelines of the broom race waiting for Dimitri to begin. When he did, she hsd been right. Seeing his face as he flew by had been such a delight for her. He seemed genuinely happy to be up on a broom. She cheered for him on the ground, and watched as he raced. Maybe next term she would be able to watch him coach a game and see him in action then too.

"wooo! Come on Babe! You can do it!" She shouted.

Dimitri Porter
^
Dimitri Porter
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:42 PM

Speedy

Age / 22 | Height / 6'3

Pronouns / He/Him/His

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Salem, Mass

Single Guy /

Post Count/ 69

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Dimitri raced down the track they had set up for the broom race, loving the feel of the wind on his face as he flew. That feeling was the whole reason he had gotten into playing Quidditch in the first place. He had always loved flying more than his older cousin and he teased her about it every chance he got.

Dimitri grinned to himself as he heard Chloe cheering for him. Dimitri pushed his broom a bit faster and took the turn in the race way as sharp as he dared as he and his opponent circled back to the starting line to finish the race. Dimitri lost the poor sucker somewhere in the turn, leaving him far behind him. Dimitri crossed the finish line well ahead of his opponent, smiling from the exhersion.

Bringing the broom to a halt near where Chloe waited, Dimitri dismounted from the broom. "Damn that felt good!" he told her, still grinning like an idiot. "Not quite as fun as being in an actual game, but still fun." Dimitri put the room away and took Chloe's hand again. "What should we do now Gorgeous?" he asked her, not wanting Chloe to be bored.

Chloe Jareau

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Chloe Jareau
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:09 PM
Chloe Jareau

Age / | Height /

Pronouns /

Blood Type /

Hometown /

/

Post Count/ 0

|

He won the race just like she knew that he would and she cheered for him the entire way until he dropped from the sky and landed beside her. "You were awesome, Babe!" She told him, kissing his cheek as he took her hand. "And so damn sexy too." She added with a grin.

Chloe thought about what to do but her eyes caught on something and her grin became excited, "Oh, three legged race!" She said. Since they were both runners, itd be the perfect opportunity for them.

Dimitri Porter
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse