Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Let's Play., Sata
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:39 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata stopped walking and eyed Bella as she pleaded with him. "Is that so?" he asked, his brow raising in slight interest. He might be willing to do that for her. Maybe. "I'll think about it," he told her, his mind already made up about it.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:52 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Los Angeles, CA

Single /

Author Alias / Kiva/Sarah

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

The look on his face made her pause in her pleaded. What had she just gotten herself into? She stomach clenched in anticipation, the excitement at the prospect of what his intentions were rushing through her veins. She really didn't know what he'd have her do, but she doubted it was anything she wouldn't have done anyway.

"I guess I'm just going to have to win now." Bella mused as they came to the broom race. She hadn't been on a broom since she was a student but this was what she had to do to and she would do it or break something trying.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:58 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata chuckled at her comment. "What's the matter Sweetheart? Afraid I'll win and make you do weird?" He teased her. "Win or lose...I'll do it if you ask really nicely," he told her, half way meaning it. He'd probably still do it for her anyway. Shit...he had it that bad for her didn't he? Sata shook off the thought as he waited for her reply.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 10:15 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

"Pfft, like I'm ever afraid of losing." She teased him. "Even if i do lose and don't get to see you in that outfit, I'll at least get to find out how kinky you really are." She said with a grin. As long as he wasn't causing her pain, she didn't really mind what he came up with.

She giggled again at the image of him wearing it. "Mmm, I may hold you to that just to see it at least once. I'll let you see me in mine to be fair." She offered. "Or in whatever outfit you prefer." She added.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 10:46 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata chuckled at Bella's cocky reply to his tease. He already knew from the little bit of time they've spent together that she wasn't afraid of losing. And it wasn't like he'd make her do anything too weird if he won. He liked kink, but he wasn't into the hard core stuff. Carried too many bad memories.

"Feel free to do that. It might scare you enough to never want me to do it again," he joked, winking at her. "I will definitely take you up on that offer," he told her, grinning. "Both of them."

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:59 AM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

"Or!" Bella said with a sly grin. "I will like the look of you in it that I will suddenly have a new fetish and you will suddenly have to wear outfits like that for me going forward." She teased. Considering she couldn't stop laughing at just picturing him in it. She highly doubted that would happen.

Picking out a broom to race with, Bella waited impatiently for them to go. She knew she was going to lose, she was too rusty to be any good, but it was fun to tease him while they waited. "Make sure you shave your legs." She teased him.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:01 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata laughed at her suggestion that she could develop a fetish of seeing him wear weird little outfits for her. He wondered in the back of his mind if she realized what that statement implicated. He shook off the thought since she had already made it clear she wasn't looking for that kind of thing. Sata had never bothered with such an attachment since it always entailed things he really thought he hadn't wanted in his life. Now he wasn't soo sure anymore. The more time he spent with Bella, the more the line got really blurry on what he thought he wanted and what he actually wanted.

"Keep dreaming toots," he teased back. Sata shook his head at the gorgeous raven haired woman as she impatiently waited to race with him. "You could always just ride with me and forefit the race," he teased her, leaning on the broomstick.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:42 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella stuck her tongue out at him in jest before laughing. She bet he'd look real pretty in that getup. She giggled again as she thought about it. It hadn't been missed by her that he had offered to wear it for her if she wanted him to whether he won or lost and she was aware of the fact that it seemed far more of an intimate relationship-y sort of thing to say instead of a casual fling, but she ignored it. For now anyway.

"Now, now, that's for later." She joked, giving him her flirty smile. Despite having a bit of fun with a couple other guys, she spent her time away from Sata mostly working on music and figuring some things out. And keeping lowkey because of the article and knowing how difficult things were going to be for Isadora. She was finding herself missing him though, more than she realized. She wanted to just floo him to see if he wanted to hang out. She never really realized before how much he had become a part of her life. "Ready?" She asked, hopping on her broom at the starting line and giving him a mischievous grin.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:05 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata laughed at Bella as she stuck her tongue out at him, his brain coming up with all kinds of things he could make her do with her tongue. He also had to fight the urge to pop off with a completely inappropriate comment that could be heard by about half the student body that were walking around near them. He was supposed to be a responsible adult around the kids even if he didn't always act like one. Horny teen was a better description for how he behaved most days.

Sata merely shook his head at her gesture, keeping his dirty thoughts to himself. He'd comment to her later when they were far far away from the kids. "I'll hold you to that," he told her, commenting on her reply to his question. Despite the fun they seemed to be having together, Sata couldn't help wondering how she was holding up thanks to that f**ked up article that had been plastered all over the place. He had wanted to snatch up the reporter who printed that shit and beat their damn head in for printing that garbage and putting her and her kid in that situation.

Maybe he'd ask her about it later, when they weren't around other people. Sata mounted the broom he had chosen and grinned at her. "I'm always ready Gorgeous," he teased her, getting ready to push off with the broom. "On the count of three?" he suggested. "You can count if you'd like."

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:34 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

"I always keep my promises." She mused to him with a smirk. It was going to be a fun night between them, she could tell. Most likely a battle of wills or something along those lines. She always liked it when one tried to outdo the other. In reality, they were both winning the game since they ended up in a blissful happiness by the end of it all.

Bella leaned forward on her broom, the feeling of familiarity returning to her but there was also the added 'what the hell have I gotten myself into' feeling that she got from time to time. "One..." She began to count off. "Two..." Just as she waited that extra second for the finally number, Bella pushed off for a head start while yelling out 'three' for Sata to start. It was cheating, but who said that they were playing fair?

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:46 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata grinned at Bella and her comment. She most certainly did. "I know," he told her, mounting the broom. He waited for Bella to give the count of three, ready to spring into action. It might have been his bike, but the broom wasn't really much different, lot less noisy.

Sata laughed when she took off before calling out Three. That little stunt was going to cost her. Sata took off like a shot after the beauty, catching up to her pretty quickly. Grinning over at her, Sata threw her a wink and a kiss before taking the lead. She'd have to cheat again if she wanted to win at this point, he thought to himself.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:39 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella was in the lead, but she was shaky on the broom. How had she possibly been a Chaser (briefly) for her school team when now she wasn't even sure how to balance her weight on the broom anymore? Granted, it was before she gained most of her curves or had a baby, but still. It took Sata no time at all to pass her, she rolled her eyes at him playfully when he blew her a kiss and threw a wink and her before taking the lead. Bella leaned forward even more on the broom to try to gain speed, but instead she lost her balance and her broom. The broom twisted suddenly to the right when her weight shifted and she was suddenly seeing the ground in front of her. A sudden feeling of panic overcame her but reflex took over and after a moment of bumbling in the air, she regained control, just in time to finish the race last. "I think I prefer your broom to this one." She informed Sata as she shakily got off the broom.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 12:13 AM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata shot past Bella in the broom race, grinning to himself. He knew he'd win. It was hard not to when he spent time riding and she clearly hadn't (if her riding on the broom was any indication). Sata had glanced back to check on her during the race and was a little concerned when she lost her balance. She regained it to his relief and at the finish line, Sata grabbed her around the waist to help hold her up as she dismounted from her broom.

Sata chuckled lightly at her comment as he held her. "I prefer you on my broom too Sweetheart," he told her. Sata knew how that sounded, but he could give less of a shit. He was surprised to learn that he meant every word of it. He did prefer her on his "broom". "You wanna give the game a break for a bit and grab a funnel cake or something?" he asked her, one of his arms sliding around her waist. He heard a few people whispering to each other when he did it, mentioning the article. Sata flashed the a**holes a death stare, growling at them, making them slam their traps shut and sulk away quickly.

Screw those bastards! Let them see her out with him. She deserved to be out and about. He'd rip every last one of the idiots who wanted to gossip about her or her daughter to shreds. Neither one of them deserved to be gossiped about. "So babe...funnel cake? What do you think?" he asked her, completely ignoring anyone else who wished to be rude as f**k.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 07:48 AM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

His words hadn't been romantic by any means but Bella still felt that little tingle in her heart of an 'aw' moment when he said it. Even with spending less time together and seeing other people here and there, they still preferred each other. She wasn't sure what to make of it but she decided to jist ignore the feeling and simply gave him a smile.

"Oh, funnel cake is good. Let's see what else they have too." Bella said, leaning into him as he arm wrapped around her and they began to walk. "I'm going to eat like a pig today. Be prepared." She joked, ignoring everyone else around them as they whispered or shot insults under their breaths. Nothing she hadn't heard before. Rumors and insults came with the unwed pregnant teenage pureblood thing. She was amused by the few whispers from students who were generally surprised that the grumpy librarian was with a woman.

"Sorry. I am ruining your reputation as the mysterious angry Librarian." Bella teased.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 01:44 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata liked it when she smiled at him. Damn he was hopeless. She had taken his whole crappy attitude and flipped it on its ass. He wasn't the same a**hole he was when he moved into town little over a year ago. She had something to do with that he was sure. Sata pushed aside those thoughts for the time being and just enjoyed the fact that they were spending time together. He'd deal with all that touchy feely crap on his own when he had the chance to disect it properly and with alcohol present.

Sata chuckled when she mentioned wanting to pig out at the festivities that day. He would love to see her pull that one off. She didn't look like she could pack away much, although he had known a couple of chicks in his life that could scarf down food faster and better than any linebacker. "I consider myself fair warned," he chuckled, rolling his eyes at the students they past by who they caught whispering about him. Dammit. Sata sighed and mentally shrugged. Oh well.

Sata glanced down at her as she teased him about his "reputation". "Eh...so they learned that I'm not a total recluse. I think I'll live with them knowing that," he joked back. He really wasn't worried about what the students thought about him. He was still scary as well and that kept the little boogers from burning down the Library. That's all he cared about, although...he did find it a bit gratifying? to be able to help the kids out in some way other then "Hey dude...where's this book at?" Offering Pea Green boxing lessons to help with her anger management issues seemed like a good idea at the time.

"How do you feel about pizza?" he asked her, spotting the pizza vendor before they reached the funnel cakes stand. "How about a slice or two before the sweet stuff?" he asked her.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/