Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Let's Play., Sata
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 09:08 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Los Angeles, CA

Single /

Author Alias / Kiva/Sarah

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella hadn’t really planned on going up to the school for Field Day. She didn’t want to upset Isadora by crossing that barrier and encroaching into her territory. But Sata invited her and even though they were taking things easy, she enjoyed spending time with him and she liked the idea that he didn’t mind people knowing they were sort of together. Plus, there had been one or two reporters hanging around the bar trying to get information about her previous relationship with Chris. Bella said absolutely nothing, of course. What was between her and Chris was between her and Chris. Isadora had nothing to do with any of it and the fact that they were trying to greedily expose her to the vultures was heinous.

She dressed herself down so that she blended into the crowd better. It was less fun for her to play the part, but if it meant that Isadora was less embarrassed by her because she wore a full t-shirt instead of a half one and shorts that went down to mid-thigh, well, it was a sacrifice Bella was willing to do for her daughter. At least for today.

With her dark waves still bouncing around her head and makeup subtle but there, she walked up to the school with some of the rest of the townspeople until she made it to the pitch. Her small frame and height challenge made it difficult to see over the crowd of adults and students alike, but she finally caught sight of Sata as he towered over the majority of the crowd. A bright smile spread over her face when she spotted him and a hand went up in a wave to get his attention.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:50 AM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

A f**king field day? Seriously? Sata looked around at all of the students, staff and townspeople that seemed to have congregated to the Quidditch pitch and shook his head, sighing in exasperation. The nomad had never been to a field dayl in his life (that he could recall) and wasn't sure he wanted to start with this one now. It was weird for him to see soo many people around in the same place before. It made him slightly uncomfortable to say the least.

Sata finally bit the bullet and joined the rest of the yahoos roaming around outside. He was debating on whether or not to grab something to eat from one of the vendors when he caught sight of something that made him genuinely smile. Bella had come up to the school to join him as he had requested. Since they had backed off from seeing each other as much, (something he was finding that he f**king hated), Sata found himself looking forward more to the times they did see each other.

Sata was still kicking himself for agreeing to the asinine idea of the two of them seeing less of each other and seeing other people. It still felt like a kick to his gut that after finally finding someone he actually wanted to keep for himself, she didn't seem to want the same thing. He had managed to hook up with ONE person before saying “F**k It” to the whole idea of seeing other women and giving up the idea entirely. At least for the moment. Brianna had been a fun dish, but he kind of preferred his playmates to be slightly more sober and way less heartbroken for him to really enjoy himself.

Sata was still trying to shake off that one-night stand. Not because Brianna hadn't been any good. She had been great, but ultimately she wasn't what he wanted. Sata spotted the one he wanted waving at him through the crowd. Bella had actually made the effort to put on “normal” clothes for a change. “Damn gorgeous. I almost didn't recognize you without the short shorts and half top,” he teased her, pulling Bella in for a hug.

Bella Santoro
Brianna Japos (for the mention)

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:17 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella laughed as she went into the hug. She would have pulled him down for a kiss, but she knew this was his place of work and she didn’t want to cross any lines. Besides, being here would already be embarrassing to Isadora, she didn’t want to make it any worse for her. “Yeah, I miss them too, but I have to try to not embarrass my daughter if I can help it.” She said, her face still lit with a smile so she wasn’t saying anything that bothered her much. She had been the same way when she had been Isadora’s age. “Besides, I am just saving the costume for you for later.” She teased him with a wink.

She tried to ignore the elated feeling she had in her chest being around Sata always gave to her. It wasn’t any good to have deeper feelings for him when that wasn’t what they had agreed on or had really been looking for. She had gone down that road before and she wasn’t going to do it again. This was fun and light. “This all looks fun.” She said as she looked around. She was not athletic but she could be competitive if she felt like it, though she doubted Sata would really want to do any of the games that were available.

Slipping her hand into his and hoping he didn’t mind too much, Bella pulled them into the fray. “What would you like to do with me?” She asked him as she watched some little kids try to limbo.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:42 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

"Really?" Sata raised a brow at her comment. "Dammit woman...quit teasing me," he playfully grumbled at her. Sata loved the hug she gave him and would have loved to kiss her too, but if he did that her kid would see them and he wasn't sure how he felt about that one. He let her take his hand as they walked around together, holding onto whatever piece of her she would give him. When she asked what Sata wanted to do with her, he bust out laughing. "Sweetheart...that is a very loaded question and this is not the place to answer it," he winked at her. "How's about we stick with grabbing a couple of really big, juicy hotdogs instead?" Sata suggested, knowing exactly how it sounded.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:02 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella laughed at his reaction to her tease. She could put on a costume on for him if he wanted. Wouldn’t be the first time and likely not the last. Actually, it had been a while since they played that game. It couldn’t hurt to play it again. Especially since she was feeling less like herself in her current getup than she did wearing one of those. Plus, she loved how he looked at her when she was wearing one.

This felt like another date between them, something that she was trying to avoid but secretly loving. She liked holding his hand. She liked how some of the people around them were looking at them and wondering. She liked that he liked her as she was and still didn’t mind spending time with her after all that drama unfolded back in April with Chris. She liked it and she really shouldn’t.

“Who’s the tease now!” Bella said in a mocked accusatory tone when he replied in such a way with that laugh. “But I would love a big juicy hotdog.” She said coyly. He suggested it, she was just going to go along with it. “And then maybe we can go ride a broom together.”

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:23 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata was enjoying himself walking around with Bella. He even liked the stares from people who saw them together and couldn't figure them out. Let them stare, he thought to himself as they walked. Sata grinned when Bella called him the tease for the hot dog comment. Yeah..he totally was. So f**king what. "A cozy broom built for two huh?" He raised an amused brow at her. "I'd love to see your gorgeous ass in front of me while on a broom," he told her, chuckling.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:44 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella laughed. "You just like seeing my ass in front no matter what we are doing." She teased him. "Any way, I was referring to the broom race, but if you are looking for a private broom ride with me, I'm sure that could be arranged." She said suggestively.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:11 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata chuckled at her comment to his tease. "Damn straight I do," he agreed. "I'm happy doing either one Sweetheart. You just tell me when and where."

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:42 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella laughed. As always, they went straight into the gutter with their conversation. Right where she liked it. "How about we race on these brooms for now and if you behave yourself, I'll ride your broom later." She knew that it wasn't subtle but she knew he'd get a kick out of it and knew she would ride it even if he misbehave.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:55 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata gave the dark haired beauty a smirk a their gutter antics before chuckling. "You're on Gorgeous. Shall we make it a bit more interesting for the winner?" he asked her, a few ideas already coming to mind.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:51 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella smirked at him. A wager? This could go either really well or really poorly for her. Who was she kidding? It was still a win/win for her no matter what. "What did you have in mind?" She asked him curiously.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:45 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata merely grinned at Bella's question. "Hmm...Let's see..." He tapped his finger to his lips as he thought about it. "I win...you come by my place dressed as a french maid," he told her. "You win...I'll do the same." He thought the idea of seeing him walking around his place dressed like that would be something funny to her since it was pretty damned embarrassing to him, especially if anyone found out about it.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:07 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella had waited patiently for him to reveal his wager. Her in a maid costume, she could do that. She didnt have that exact outfit, but something similar that she could transfigure pretty easily. His idea for her lose wasnt too bad.

However, his offer for if he lost had her laughing so hard that she was in near tears. Her hands clutched the front of his shirt as she doubled over in her laughter. Now she really needed to win so that she could see him in that. "Oh my God." She finally huffed out. "I cannt wait to see your sexy legs in that outfit."

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Sata
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:19 PM

Age / 33

Blood Type / Unknown

Hometown /

single /

Author Alias / Candie

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 105

Sata grinned as Bella clutched the front of his shirt, laughing her ass off. "Thought you'd like that one," he commented. "You only get to see that if you beat me Sweetheart. We haven't raced yet," he reminded her playfully. "Shall we?" he asked, leading the way over towards the brooms racing.

Bella Santoro

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Bella Santoro
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:28 PM

Bella

Age / 35

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 58

Bella had laughed so hard that she had snorted but she had composed herself enough to follow him to the broom racing, wiping her eyes as she went. "Oh, please." Bella begged. "Can't you wear it anyway? Think about how accessible it would be." She pleaded. "I'll do whatever you'd like tonight." She offered.

Sata

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/