Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Fun and games, Tag: Brianna
Brett Heart
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 02:56 AM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Pheonix, Arizona

Single / All the ladies

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 15

Brett finished with his morning shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before exiting the bathroom. As he thought he heard Brianna stirring in the main living area, he poked his head around the corner to talk to her, while faking some sense of decency not to parade around, half wet and wearing next to nothing.

He had barely left her side after she'd returned home from the hospital, in the off chance she would have another seizure. The last thing he wanted was to come home to find she had hurt herself with another sudden attack.

"Hey, Brianna? I've cleared my appointments for today, so that I can get you out of the house for a bit." Of course, that meant he simply wasn't going in to his studio. His schedule was always full on paper, only performing a few actual photo shoots a week to make it look like he was busy. The potions and plans he would normally be constructing while there could wait a day. Brianna needed some fresh air and relaxation.
"I'm thinking of taking you to the school for Field day. Sounds like fun, with the games and the food. Wanna go?" Going alone wasn't an option. If she wasn't up for it, he'd find something else to do.

Brianna Japos

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brianna Japos
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:01 AM

Bri

Age / 27

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / NYC/San Francisco

Single /

Author Alias / Kiva/Sarah

Timezone/

Post Count/ 70

Brianna was making sure she was following her Healer’s orders so that she didn't end up back in the hospital. She was making sure she took her potions everyday, making sure she actually slept at night (her Healer had thankfully given her a potion to help with that), making sure she wasn't drinking as heavily as she had been, and making sure she wasn't stressing her body out. She definitely felt better physically but she was still dealing with the emotional turmoil she was in the middle of.

She wished that she could still frequent the bars to meet people because sleeping alone still caused her stress. Her mind was free to think about everything instead of being focused on a task or person of the night. But Cutter was right. It helped nothing. Of course, flings were usually the only way she had physical contact with people. It was a rarity to find someone who could look past her disability and broken brain to want a relationship. It's why she never bothered with them in the past.

Having Brett around helped much more than she realized. He kept her occupied with conversation, even when she was doing mundane things like yoga. Maybe she should have gotten a roommate a long time ago. Though Edgar, her raven, still seemed to be giving him a cold shoulder.

She was in the middle of reviewing her big case, trying to piece things together when Brett appeared. This was when she regretted letting him stay. He was went and half naked from what she could see and despite keeping things friendly, Brianna was attracted to him and now that was what she was going to think about for a hot minute.

“Field day?” She asked rhetorically, glancing at her work. It was sweet that he was concerned and it would be nice to get out for a bit. “Ok, let me just put this away and get changed first.” She said, picking up the papers and placing them in a neat order back into the case file. She but the file in her office, locking it up tightly before quickly changing into shorts and lightweight t-shirt.

With her crutch in her hand, she waited by the door, “I probably can't help you win any games, so you may want to find a partner to play with when we get there.”

Brett Heart

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Brett Heart
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 02:24 PM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Single / All the ladies

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 15

"Sounds good. I still have to dry off and put on clothes." Brett couldn't help throwing a few comments out to see if she'd react. Honestly, he was a bit surprised that they hadn't hooked up yet, but the wizard chalked it up to the fact that it could get awkward. He suspected Brianna was attracted to him, just as he was with her, but crossing some lines while living together could lead to homelessness. So, he'd just tease her randomly and move on, focusing on enjoying her company and the fact that she'd been kind enough to share her home with him. It was weird for him, he'd never spend so much time with another living being before and he wasn't sure what to make of it.

It didn't take long to get ready, throwing on some jeans and a form fitting, plain black tee. Brett approached Brianna with a goofy smile.
"Maybe? I don't know a lot of people here, besides those I've taken pictures of. If you see anyone you know that I can team up with, that'd be great."

Once they arrived, Brett took in his surroundings. So many kids around, which made him a little uncomfortable.
"What are you up to first?"

Brianna Japos

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brianna Japos
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 02:45 PM

Bri

Age / 27

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 70

Brianna tried not to think about the fact that he was basically naked. It was hard enough for her to not look, especially after being so needy about not being alone at night. She had stopped after she had the seizure but it was taking her a little bit longer to not have that constant desire for attention and intimacy. Living with someone who was as attractive as Brett was, just complicated her feelings entirely. She wasn’t going to think about it though. Truth was, she had met a couple of people these last couple of months that intrigued her, but she needed to get healthy first. Staring was okay though… at least, that’s what she was going to tell herself anytime he decided to show off.

“I know a few people.” She said with a grin as they left. Whether or not she saw any of them or that they wouldn’t be busy doing their own thing was another matter. She was still trying to find the courage to rebuild her friendships with some people.

The seizures always weakened her whenever she had them and it was basically like her having to start over with regaining her strength. As a result, the walk up the hill to the school had taken more out of her than she cared to admit, so she was grateful when he took a moment to look around. “Oh, I’m not sure. Maybe grab a drink and some food?” She suggested. “And then look around to see what field games they have?”

Brett Heart

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Brett Heart
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:40 PM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Single / All the ladies

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 15

Brett could tell that the trip was taking a toll on her, so he maintained a comfortable pace beside her. He had amazing patience, which aided him with both his jobs. Pushing a little to help build strength was okay, but not going so far as to undo the efforts she'd put in to getting better.

"Sounds good. Ooh, meat on a stick! Can't go wrong with that." What could he say, he loved his proteins. "What in Merlin's name is that?" He pointed out the horribly bright, fruity looking beverage someone else was sipping away on. "What do you want? You can grab a seat and I'll get it for you."

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a person of interest. The target on retainer with certain conditions to be met before Brett takes him out. He couldn't help humming a few bars to "whistle while you work" before turning his attention back to Brianna.
"We should do the balloon toss. Are we too old to get our faces painted? Because, I kinda want to be a tiger." He grinned.

Brianna Japos
Ethan Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brianna Japos
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 02:58 PM

Bri

Age / 27

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 70

Brianna loved food. It was almost as much of a passion to her as the law was. She wasn’t a cook or anything like that, but she went out to eat a lot. Growing up in New York City and then living several years in San Francisco, she had gone to many types of restaurants and really explored her palette. Even though she had a tiny waistline and she likely had some female enemies due to this, Brianna could eat a lot. Her favorite being sushi (though she hadn’t been back to the sushi joint since Will broke things off with her). However, despite her many adventures with food, meat on a stick had never been a part of that. She was willing to try it though.

“Looks like some sort of tropical fruit smoothie.” Brianna commented, looking amused by his reaction. “I’ll try a meat on a stick.” She said when he asked her what she wanted. She was looking around for a free table when he brought up playing the balloon toss and getting his face painted. Brianna started laughing when she pictured him with a tiger face. “You’d look fierce and fabulous.” She told him. “I could do with a makeover myself.” She added with a laugh. Not a tiger though. Maybe they could make her into a pretty butterfly.

She spotted Ethan over the shoulder of Brett and smiled. She hadn’t seen him since the night they had hooked up. He was one of the ones that had intrigued her and she found herself thinking about occasionally (when she wasn’t shamelessly picturing Brett shirtless). They had had a rather deep conversation that night in the bar before and because of that conversation, Brianna thought their connection had been more intense when they found themselves in her bed. Or, maybe it had just been her trying to find something more than what it was. It was shortly after that that she had run into Brett and invited him to live with her and then her seizure happened and that had been the end of her bar days for a while, so she hadn’t had a chance to run into him again.

“I found your games partner.” Brianna said happily to Brett. “Ethan!” Brianna called out, waving him over.

Brett Heart Ethan Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Ethan Anderson
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:00 PM

Age / 30

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / Covington, Louisiana

/

Author Alias / Kara

Timezone/

Post Count/ 6

With the hopes of finding more Ilvermorny alumni he could connect with, Ethan decided to attend the Field Day that was being hosted at the school. It would give him the chance to wander around the grounds again, have some fun, and hopefully remember something about his past. Eventually, someone from his past would be able to give him some sort of clue as to what happened to him after graduation. At least, that was the best case scenario in his head.

He walked onto the field with his sunglasses on. It was a bright and warm day, which was perfect weather for him. His life had gotten a bit depressing, so the warmth of the sun felt nice on his skin. Since he had been in town for a little while, he cleaned himself up. His hair was a bit shorter and pushed back with some gel. He wore a white v-neck that accentuated the muscles he had been working on toning since he wasn’t currently traveling. Ethan had let himself slack on his routine, and it was time to get things back into order.

He browsed a few stands and games, but stopped in front of a barbecue stand. Ethan smiled, thinking about getting his hands on some barbecue wings as his stomach started growling. However, he was interrupted by a familiar voice calling his name. Ethan turned to see Brianna and smiled at her, before turning to walk in her direction. He had wondered how she was doing since the night they spent together, but he hadn’t seen her at the Manky Boot since then. As he approached and the crowd cleared, Ethan realized that she wasn’t alone. Taking his sunglasses off and hanging them on the neck of his shirt, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Brianna, how have you been?” He glanced over at the male she was with and nodded at him before extending his hand to him. “I’m Ethan.” He figured that he would find out if the mystery man was her boyfriend from his reaction.

Brett Heart
Brianna Japos

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brett Heart
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:56 PM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Single / All the ladies

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 15

Brett straightened up and smirked when Brianna suggested he'd look fierce and fabulous as a tiger. Could anyone possibly improve on her gorgeous looks with a makeover? He doubted it.
"We'll have to see them in a bit, then. You'd look good as a fox." He winked. "I'll grab us some food."

Brett joined Brianna at the table she'd selected, and brought along a small assortment of meaty kebabs for her to choose from. He'd gladly eat the rest.
"Here we go. No dishes, increased risk of wrecking clothes with greasy goodness, but always delicious." He smirked and offered the gorgeous woman her pick of sticks. Once she had one, he selected one to sink his teeth into, sliding the beef off of the skewer to properly chew.

Priceless, absolutely priceless. His roommate knew his target. On one hand, it could be a blessing in disguise, where Brett wouldn't need to come up with reasons to spend time around the man. But it could backfire horribly, if Ethan began remembering anything and the hitman needed to complete his job. Time would tell, but in the meantime he would roll with it.

Brett raised a curious brow at the greeting offered to Brianna. The information provided already informed him that Ethan went to school with the pair of roommates, though they wouldn't have shared classes with the age difference. The hitman would have to watch carefully, to see if any memory loss had been regained, or if Brianna and Ethan only met recently, to be familiar with one another.

"Brett," He grabbed the man's hand for the introductory shake. "Good to meet you. Brianna figures you and I can partner up for a few games. You up for it?"

Brianna Japos
Ethan Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brianna Japos
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:10 PM

Bri

Age / 27

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 70

Brianna chose the Cajun chicken kebab and daintily pulled the pieces from the stick with her fingers. "I always love eating my food when there's a sense of danger about it." She joked as she tasted the delicious meat.

Merlin, he was as good looking in the daylight as he was in the moodsetting at the bar. He kissed her cheek in greeting and again Brianna was reminded of her connection to him that had fueled her that night. She needed to keep herself straight and narrow around him. "Honestly? A mess, but that's not new." She said with a laugh. "I had a seizure a couple weeks ago so I have been recovering. How have you been? Settling in okay?"

She waited for the introductions to die down between the two men. "Brett's staying with me for a bit while he gets his business going. He went to school with us. Wampus, like me." Brianna explained. "But yes, I can't really do much out there, but both of you are two young, fit men, surely you'd be great partners together and I can be your cheerleader." She suggested, giving them both a smile. "But first, grab some food and join us."

Brett Heart Ethan Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Ethan Anderson
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 06:43 PM

Age / 30

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Author Alias / Kara

Timezone/

Post Count/ 6

His expression grew more serious at her mention of the seizure. “I’m sorry,” he began, touching her arm, “Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything, okay?” Assistance around the house, someone to run errands, company…those were just a few things that Ethan would be willing to help her with. He glanced back at Brett, wondering if those needs were already being met. “I’m getting as settled as I can in my motel room.” He smirked at her in thought. “It could use a few nice pictures. Maybe some mood lighting. Know any good interior decorators?” Ethan was trying to get her to smile, and hoped he would succeed.

After shaking hands with Brett, Ethan nodded. “Sure, what sort of games did you have in mind? I saw a rock wall and an obstacle course.” He glanced down the field before adding, “Or we could always play the great American pastime of flag football.” Ethan had a decent throwing arm and wouldn’t mind showing it off a bit. They did have their own personal cheerleader after all.

After grabbing some of the barbeque wings he had his eye on, Ethan rejoined them at the table. “So, Brett, what business are you trying to start?” It didn’t sound as though they were more than friends when Brianna explained the situation, and Brett didn’t react much to Ethan kissing her on the cheek, but that didn’t always mean anything. He would poke around more to see if he could get anything out of Brett while they were playing Field Day games. Ethan knew he was probably getting sauce all over his face, for it was nearly impossible for him to eat wings without doing so. He grinned at Brianna before poking fun at himself. “Wings. Never eat them on a first date.”

Brianna Japos
Brett Heart

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brett Heart
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 08:42 PM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Single / All the ladies

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 15

Brett watched carefully, his expression remained light and not the least bit bothered by anything. He was looking for any signs that the man remembered anything that he shouldn't. A friendly offer to help with anything, wasn't anything to raise flags, nor was the reminder that all three of them went to school together around the same time. It was whatever happened after graduation Brett needed to watch for. Brianna seemed to be quite friendly with the guy and that piqued his interest. He would not enjoy removing someone that she was attached to. The idea of hurting Brianna in any way seemed... what was that feeling... wrong?

"While the obstacle course might be a good challenge, I think I'd rather play Flag football. Gotta make it worthwhile for our amazing cheerleader." Brett smirked at Brianna. Which would be more interesting, playing on the same team or against each other?

As their company returned with wings and struck up conversation with him, Brett raised a curious brow and swallowed what he was chewing.
"I'm a photographer, I could actually help you out with some nice pictures for your place." Could hurt to offer, really, he did actually take pictures in his free time. Gotta keep up appearances and the store front, after all.

A small snicker escaped him. While he didn't date, he believed wings helped with the energy required for a good evening.

Brianna Japos
Ethan Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brianna Japos
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:34 PM

Bri

Age / 27

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 70

She ignores the tingle of his touch. He was being polite. Even she was aware of how awkward this was. It wouldn't have been as much if she wasn't as into Brett as she was, but as that was not that case, she just felt awkward which caused her to be slightly over compensating for forcing one man whom she slept with and wouldn't mind doing so again around another man whom she thought about sleeping with but hadn't.

What was wrong with her?

“Thank you, i appreciate it.” Brianna said, feeling slightly guilty for receiving his concern since she had done it to herself.

She made a face when Ethan said he was settling into the motel. She recalled one of the first conversations she had with Will and warning him about that motel. With a laugh she shook her head. “Unfortunately, that is not a connection that i have.” She replied. “But if you ever decide on renting or buying, i have an associate who can help.” She felt like she was making a pitch again as she had with Brett.

“Oh yes, please don't bore me.” She teased. She knew nothing about football, American or otherwise. Sports were not her thing. But she would do her best to cheer for them. “Remind me again, is football the one where they throw the ball around?” She asked, only semi seriously.

When Brett started to talk about his job and offered to help get Ethan some pictures, Brianna's face lit up and she let out a giggle, “Oh, i guess I had a connection after all!” She stated after she got a hold of her giggle. It was really nice to laugh so freely. She couldn't really remember how long it had really been.

She looked amused when he mentioned the wings, which apparently Brett found funny. “Unless, of course, she likes things a little messy.” Brianna commented lightly.

Ethan Anderson
Brett Heart

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Ethan Anderson
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:16 PM

Age / 30

Blood Type / Halfblood

/

Author Alias / Kara

Timezone/

Post Count/ 6

At the mention of an associate who could help him find a place to rent or buy, Ethan raised his eyebrows. “Actually, I could use a place to rent. They call it the Shady Acres Motel for a reason.” He smiled at her across the table, before continuing. “I have a job as a bouncer at the Manky Boot now, so I’m looking to move up in the world.” He laughed a bit, both at the fact that he had to move up from staying at a grungy motel, and the fact that he still had a stack of cash that he found in a safe deposit box. The box also contained various IDs with different aliases on them. It allowed him to check into the motel with a different name. Luckily, he hadn’t noticed anyone tailing him after a week or two, so he figured that whoever it was gave up. For now, at least. “At least if some guy messes with you while you are there I can remove him properly now.”

He grinned at her, and turned his attention back to Brett at his suggestion of football. “Sounds good to me. Have you played before? Sports generally aren’t a part of my interests, except for things like kickboxing. I’ll play them, but I don’t really watch them.” Turning back to Brianna, he answered her question. “It is. Then a bunch of guys try to knock each other down.”

Ethan allowed his amusement to show when Brett mentioned that he could help him out with pictures for his place and Brianna made a joke about her connections. He was glad that she was laughing and seemed relaxed. “That sounds like a good idea. Might want to wait until I get an apartment though.”

A smirk appeared on his face at Brianna’s light comment about his methods of wing eating. He raised an eyebrow as he considered saying something similar back, but decided against it. Ethan was still unsure what, if anything, was going on between Brett and Brianna, and openly flirting with her could cause an issue.

“Ready to go play some football, Brett?”

Brianna Japos
Brett Heart

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brett Heart
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 01:09 PM

Age / 28

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Single / All the ladies

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 15

Brett had only spent the first couple of nights back in Greylock in the motel, with some unknown redhead. The place was a nightmare, kudos to Ethan for braving the building this long. A new bouncer, huh? No more scary large Auror, removing troublemakers between his drinks and the attention he gave to the pregnant bar chick? Brett had seen the man in there a few times already, while the hitman was there to spend the night with Bella. The Brit often gave him strange, frustrated looks. Seriously, that nutjob was one head injury away from being the worlds most dangerous and wanted wizard.

It was weird to hear Brianna offer the same contact to Ethan, as she had given him when they first ran into each other. If she still had a spare room, would she offer it to the man?

"I have, it's been a while, though." Brett couldn't recall playing flag football, but he was sure the principle was the same.

He smirked at Brianna as she giggled. It would be a first for him, to make money off of his hit prior to completing his contract. How weird was that?
"Let me know when you're ready."

"I'm good to go." He grinned and stood up, before lightly touching Brianna's shoulder. "We'll be back."

Brett stretched a bit as he moved to the section for the game, grabbing a red flag to place into his back pocket. He positioned himself on the end of line, ready to cross it and make an opening to receive the ball.

Brianna Japos
Ethan Anderson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brianna Japos
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 03:50 PM

Bri

Age / 27

Blood Type / Pureblood

Single /

Timezone/

Post Count/ 70

“Oh great!” Brianna said, glad that she was able to help with something after all. “I don’t have her information on me now, but if you want to stop by my office some time, I can set you up with her.” Brianna offered. She had only had the cards when she met Brett because she had been working. “Oh really? I feel safer already.” She teased. Poor Cutter, he won’t know what to do with himself now that there was someone who was officially meant to be the one to kick some people out. She could already imagine him being grumpy about it.

Although she had nothing to offer the conversation in terms of flag football, she had found it interesting that Ethan did kickboxing. It was no wonder he was so fit and could handle that man at the bar that night with such ease. When Ethan explained the point of the game, she rolled her eyes. “That sounds like a dumb sport.” She told them. She never understood half of the sports in the world. Quidditch was among them. They all seemed so violent and pointless. Of course, Brianna couldn’t even fly a broom so, that should show anyone how useless she was.

Brianna smiled at the both of them as they went off to play football, her thought lingering on his light touch on her shoulder. There was a part of her that wondered why Brett hadn’t made any move on her and another part of her that told her it was better that way. She was such a mess. The fact that she was drooling so hard over the two men that were with her was an issue. It was her turmoil coming out as emotional/physical need and even though she knew that was what it was, she still was aware enough to know that if Brett made a move, she’d welcome it or if Ethan asked her over she would willingly go. She was pathetic. Anything for attention.

She turned herself at the table to be able to watch them from the comfort of the chair. She felt better having relaxed for a bit but she didn’t want to stand around for awhile just to have to sit back down again. She was close enough to see things anyway.

Ethan Anderson Brett Heart

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/