Welcome to Ilvermorny

Latest Announcements
A wild site plot post has appeared!

Have you read the new rules yet? Find them here!
Official News and Gossip
Coming Soon!

Winter-- Late December | Highs 46°F/ Lows 32°F
FLOOD WARNING: Flooding as been reported in Greylock Village. A severe mudslide has blocked off travel from Ilvermorny to town. Use extreme caution when outdoors as flash flooding may occur due to continued heavy rainfall. NOTICE FROM HEADMISTRESS WEBQUISH: Due to extreme weather conditions, I am restricting outdoor activities to day light hours only. With increased flooding and landslides, I implore all students to stay inside and keep themselves safe and dry. Thank you.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC

My True Love Wears A Lip Ring, Site plot
Buffy Stratford
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 11:32 AM

The Buffster

Age / 14 | Height / 5'3

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Santa Monica, CA

single girl /

Post Count/ 112

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Buffy left the Grand Hall after lunch with the intent on getting to her next class on time. Not that she was ever tardy, parish the thought, but it was always nice to account for the last few minutes before classes. Buffy was coming around the corner, her bag slung over her shoulder, when she walked right into the foulest smelling odor ever to exist on the planet. After taking an involuntary whiff of the putrid stench, Buffy threw her robe sleeve over her nose and mouth trying not to breathe in any more of the acursed stench.
“Like OMG! Like, that is like the worst smell on like the face of like the whole planet,” she whined, her robe sleeve still covering her nose and mouth as she fled the area with the most concentrated smell. Making it to her next class, Buffy removed her robe sleeve from her mouth and nose, taking in a breath of fresh air. She also happened to take in the sight of the most gorgeous creature ever to exist as far as she was concerned. Buffy's eyes stared dreamily at the pale older boy across the hall from her, making his way into the same classroom as she was headed to.
Dark, black hair, dark chocolate brown eyes and a lip ring she wouldn't mind playing with for him, Buffy sighed dreamily as the guy of her dreams walked into class ahead of her. “Oh My God….Like, he's soo adorably gorgeous,” Buffy sighed happily to herself, watching Caleb take a seat in the room. Buffy debated if she should go ahead and sit next to her love during class or if she should wait and approach him another time when they had more of an opportunity to be alone together.
Buffy felt the chance to get to know one another would work better for her and Caleb if there weren't any outside factors involved...such as classes or other girls around. Not that Buffy really felt the need to compete with other girls for Caleb's affections. She knew his heart was for her and her alone. Why would he want someone else when there was her? It was inconceivable to the pretty 14 yr old that her true love could want anyone other than herself. Putting the thought of other girls aside, Buffy thought of how best to get Caleb alone so they could talk about their relationship. Her oppertunity presented itself a couple of days later.
Buffy was walking back to the Pukwudgie common room after Cheer practice when she ran into Caleb in the hall. Seizing her perfect oppertunity, Buffy shot him her most brilliant smile. “Like Caleb! I am like soo glad I ran into you! You have no idea how happy that like makes me,” she told him, twirling a strand of her hair cutely around her finger. “Like, what are your plans for today? Like, maybe we could go down into town and get lunch together or whatever? What do you say? Is it like a date?” She flirted shamelessly, pouting cutely at him.

Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 04:47 PM

Cal

Age / 16 | Height / 5 ft 10

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 117

Lisa | She/Her

Cal wandered through the Castle grounds, now that the weather was getting better, he'd been spending enough time outside that his skin had begun to lose its winter paleness. He grabbed a bite to eat from one of the tables in the Grand Hall before heading to class. Having replaced his broken camera with a new one, Danni had completely destroyed their mother's one when she had pushed him in the lake.

He'd slowly started getting better, after the whole ordeal with the love potion, Cal's trust had been shaken by the whole ordeal. Cal felt slightly weirded out by people staring at him, he didn't really like much unwanted attention from anyone, it just felt weird to him. "Take a photo, it lasts longer." That had almost become his motto.

Cal had left the lake side to get some sun cream, it had gotten a lot brighter out since he'd first gone there that morning to check the weather conditions, and he'd already been stupid enough to try and run around the lake in short sleeves a few days before, which had resulted in him getting a sunburn to the tops of his arms and part of his shoulders. "Hey Buffy." He said, he was a little shocked by her questioning, and if he wasn't mistaken at all then, he was pretty sure that the younger girl was trying to flirt with him. "Uh, probably going to go run around the lake for a bit, then probably going to go and study." He said answering the first part of her question, he hadn't really considered his plans for the day, it was usually easier that way.

It took him a few seconds to register the second part of what she said and what she was asking him. "A date? What?! Haven't we already talked about this, after our misunderstanding." He paused, Cal felt weirded out by the whole situation. "All that still stands...Wait a minute, don't you have a boyfriend?" Cal was flabbergasted by what was happening. "Uh, I'm not really supposed to go into town." It wasn't strictly true, he had as much permission as anyone else to be there, but considering how creepy and concerning the situation was, he decided to try and lie his way out of things.

Buffy Stratford

--------------------
user posted image

*Lyrics Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings*
PM
^
Buffy Stratford
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 11:30 PM

The Buffster

Age / 14 | Height / 5'3

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Muggleborn

single girl /

Post Count/ 112

Candie | She/Her/Hers

"Hey Buffy." Caleb said to her, making her heart skip a beat. She absolutely loved the way he said her name. It just sounded so musical coming from his pierced lips. She loved his lip ring too. It made her want to play with it while they kissed. "Uh, probably going to go run around the lake for a bit, then probably going to go and study.” He told her, answering the first part of her question. Buffy giggled girlishly at his answer, her fingers still playing with her hair. “Like, Fit, gorgeous and smart….like, could you be anymore perfect?” She mooned over him, her eyes dancing happily as she gazed at him.

"A date? What?! Haven't we already talked about this, after our misunderstanding. All that still stands...Wait a minute, don't you have a boyfriend?" Caleb asked her, making Buffy frown at him for a second. “Boyfriend? Like, what boyfriend?” She asked him, before giggling again. “Like, You mean Sawyer? Why would I want Sawyer when I'm like completely and totally in love with you silly?” She asked him, still giggling. “Besides, why would like you want someone else when I'm like totally perfect for you?” She asked him, smiling brightly at him.
There was no way that Caleb could possibly be serious about liking someone else when she just told him she was in love with him. She would make him see how silly he was being. All she had to do was get him away from the castle. "Uh, I'm not really supposed to go into town." Caleb told her, making Buffy pout slightly. “Awww...like why not? Are you like in trouble or something? Have you like been banned from like going down into town?” Buffy's eyes searched Caleb's as she waited for him to explain. “Like, if you can't go to town, maybe I can like join you for your run around the lake,” she suggested, suddenly excited.
“Like, we could make it like a walk around the lake! Just the two of us!” She said excitedly. He had to say yes! It was perfect! How could Caleb say no?

Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 02:09 PM

Cal

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 117

Lisa | She/Her

Buffy's comments were baffling and slightly confusing, he was sure that there was something weird going on. "Are you ok?" He kind of felt awkward, especially since he didn't want to cause too much trouble in terms of his own somewhat confusing relationship or any of Buffy's relationships, either. "I'm not perfect in anyway at all." That was a weird comment if any, and the flirting was becoming a little unnerving. He felt freaked out by the whole situation.

"Ok, then." It wasn't his business to know exactly what was going on in other people's relationships, he didn't want to be involved in any way, shape or form. "Are you feeling alright? I can take you to the Hospital wing if that's what you need." Cal wasn't having the best time dealing with the whole confession of love, that he hadn't expected it and was beginning to think that there was something strange going on. "Is this some sort of test or something? Is this some sort of thing to see if I'll cheat on someone or whatever?" He wasn't completely comfortable with the idea of the test, were it true, but he didn't really believe that it was likely.

“Besides, why would like you want someone else when I'm like totally perfect for you?” Cal blinked at the statement. He opened his mouth to reply and shut it again. How the heck was he supposed to get out of that one. "I'm not going to pretend like I know how the mind and emotions work, but don't you have to have some of mutual attraction for things like that to work?" Cal didn't really know how to explain his thoughts or his emotions on the topic.

"My aunt rescinds all sorts of permission for things before exam session, because she thinks that we need to focus on our work." Cal stated, he was trying to be careful in the way he phrased things so that he wasn't caught out. Although the thing about his aunt wasn't entirely a lie, she'd actually done that at the end of their third year. "Um, I have to go to the Hospital wing. I need someone to deal with this sunburn." He automatically turned down the idea of the pair of them going on a run together, he felt completely uncomfortable by the whole situation.

Buffy Stratford

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Buffy Stratford
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 04:20 PM

The Buffster

Age / 14 | Height / 5'3

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Muggleborn

single girl /

Post Count/ 112

Candie | She/Her/Hers

"Are you ok?" Caleb asked her, making Buffy sigh dreamily at his concern for her. "I'm not perfect in anyway at all." He told her, making Buffy giggle at his modesty. “Like, of-course you are. Like, how could you not be when like you're soo sweet,” she told him, smiling brightly at him. Her smile slipped just a bit when her head suddenly began to ache. “Like, yeah I'm totally okay,” she told him, despite the ache in her head.

"Ok, then. Are you feeling alright? I can take you to the Hospital wing if that's what you need." Buffy looked at him curiously. Why would he think she needed to go to the hospital wing? Another pain lanced through her head at his suggestion, making her smile slip just a little bit more. "Is this some sort of test or something? Is this some sort of thing to see if I'll cheat on someone or whatever?" Now Buffy was confused. “Like, why would I be testing you for something? I love you. I don't need to test you,” she told him, her head aching a bit more.

Gods he was soo cute when he was confused. He was like a giant puppy she just wanted to give kisses to. "I'm not going to pretend like I know how the mind and emotions work, but don't you have to have some of mutual attraction for things like that to work?" Cal asked her, making Buffy giggle again. “Well, duh.” Buffy didn't feel she needed to say anything else on the matter. Why should she when it was all so obvious?

"My aunt rescinds all sorts of permission for things before exam session, because she thinks that we need to focus on our work." Cal told her. Buffy nodded her understanding. “Well, that makes sense,” she told him, her smile bright again now that the pain receded. “Like, maybe I can help you study,” she offered, her fingers moving to massage her temples. "Um, I have to go to the Hospital wing. I need someone to deal with this sunburn.” Caleb told her, bringing Buffy's attention to his sunburn. “Like, oh my god! You poor baby! Like, let me take you up there,” Buffy insisted, taking Caleb's arm so she could help her love get better.

Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 01:31 PM

Cal

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 117

Lisa | She/Her

"There's lots of things that I hide from public view, because it's embarrassing or people would be highly concerned by it." Cal didn't go into too much detail, especially because it was kind of personal and it could affect a lot of people. On the plus side, he no longer felt the need to hide the old scars on his arms anymore, he kind of used them as reminder not to do it again, despite his lack of judgment over the Christmas. Though he felt awkward over the topic of perfection and tried to hide his bare arms now. "Are you sure, you're ok?" He noticed the slight change in tone, as though something was wrong with Buffy.

Cal had been trying to let Buffy down gently, it was hard for him to explain that he wasn't interested in that sort of way. He knew now that it wasn't some sort of test or anything like that, which was slightly scary. Did all people act like that when they had a crush on someone? "Whoa! Cool your jets! Love's a very strong word! You shouldn't really go throwing it about when you don't mean it." Cal was completely confused by Buffy's confessions of love.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any of those sorts of feelings for you." He said it gently, after she had replied with "Well, duh.", despite the fact that Cal had no such romantic feelings towards Buffy, he did feel like he had to help her.

"Are you sure you don't feel sick or anything like that?" He asked as he gently placed his hand on her shoulder, at this point he was becoming more and more concerned, even though he had no medical knowledge, he felt as though something more maybe going on, even if he couldn't put his finger on it. "Have you eaten anything strange or run into anything weird?" Going off the systems that she was displaying towards him, had become overly concerned with the supposition that it maybe something like a love potion or something similar.

"Uh, it's fine really. The sunburn isn't too bad that it hurts." He still hoped that his little trick wouldn't get him caught, otherwise his little plan would probably just fall apart. "I usually like studying on my own, because it causes less distraction." It was his gentle way of letting her down after his slight slip up earlier. Cal wasn't exactly sure that he liked having her clinging to him, he wasn't exactly like Danni in the way that she would freak out about it, but he did feel as though it may be slightly invading his personal space. He didn't say anything, because there was no point if he wanted his plan to work.

Buffy Stratford

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Buffy Stratford
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 05:05 PM

The Buffster

Age / 14 | Height / 5'3

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Muggleborn

single girl /

Post Count/ 112

Candie | She/Her/Hers

"There's lots of things that I hide from public view, because it's embarrassing or people would be highly concerned by it." Buffy nodded absently, her adoring smile still plastered on her face. She wasn't entirely certain what he was going on about, but she wasn't going go argue with her true love on such trivial things. "Are you sure, you're ok?" Buffy’s smile got a little bigger at the concern her love was showing to her. Gods he was soo cute! Smiling made Buffy's head hurt more. Buffy nodded at his question, although she wasn't quite sure that she was all that alright. Her head was splitting.
"Whoa! Cool your jets! Love's a very strong word! You shouldn't really go throwing it about when you don't mean it." Cal told her, making Buffy frown. “Like, why would I say something if I didn't mean it?” She asked him, the image of someone else invading her thoughts. A blonde guy with beautiful blue eyes and a dimple when he smiled. He sang to her, gave her flowers. Buffy shook her splitting head in confusion. The image faded, but her headache didn't. She wanted deaperately to hold onto what she saw, but the image was already gone. Too bad her damned headache wasn't.
"I'm sorry, but I don't have any of those sorts of feelings for you." Cal said to her gently, making Buffy even more confused and now suddenly sad. Like Caleb had ripped her heart from her chest. Buffy's temple throbbed in agony. Something wasn't right. She knew that she loved him, she had to. Didn't she? Buffy looked up at Caleb's face and couldn't see dark hair and brown eyes anymore. Staring back at her was blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Staring back her was a dimpled smile that told her he loved her. Buffy shook her head a little to try and relieve the agony. It wasn't going away.
"Are you sure you don't feel sick or anything like that?" Caleb asked, gently putting his hand on Buffy's shoulder. Buffy's heart melted again even as her headache got worse. "Have you eaten anything strange or run into anything weird?" Buffy frowned at Caleb's questions. “Like, I have like this massive headache,” she told him, rubbing her temples again. It was soo sweet of her love to worry about her. How could he say those things to her, but still take care of her? It would only make sense for him to say them if he truly didn't care. “No...like nothing strange. Well...unless you count that like bogusly knarly smell that permeated the hallway a few days ago,” she replied, frowning at the memory. “Like, it was soo gross! It like took me forever to get that awful smell like out of my clothes,” she complained.
"Uh, it's fine really. The sunburn isn't too bad that it hurts. I usually like studying on my own, because it causes less distraction." Buffy tried nodding her understanding, but her headache was getting worse. “Ugh...like my head really hurts,” she told Caleb, still holding onto his arm. She had taken hold of him to help take him up to the hospital wing since he had gotten a sunburn, but now she was holding onto his arm because her head hurt too much to stand upright.

Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Caleb Rowan
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 06:46 PM

Cal

Pronouns / He/Him

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / New York

/

Post Count/ 117

Lisa | She/Her

"I don't think you mean it, because you have an actual boyfriend." That point had been made clear to him when they had had their little misunderstanding, he didn't know how to drill that point home. Cal was really beginning to get annoyed by the whole situation. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep calming breath, why did things like this have to happen to him? Cal was already under enough stress with and really needed a rest from all the drama, he felt like he needed to sleep for a week.

Cal now truly hated love potions and would rather have the whole lot of them banned or whatever you else could be done to stop their distribution. First the whole thing with Danni, then Poppy and now this, whoever was behind the whole mess sure did have their work cut out to try and cover up what they've done.

"Like a stink bomb or something? Let's just assume that I'm right about this being a love potion or maybe even a potion that induces obsession, then I'm pretty sure that they're not supposed to cause this sort of reaction, although I could be wrong especially considering how different potions affect people differently. It's also possible that it's a delayed reaction to ingredients of the smell, assuming it was man made of course." Cal felt as though he were rambling, but his brain had kicked into analytical mode and he was just spouting out things that came into his mind.

"Are you dehydrated, I mean it's kind of hot outside, so that would make sense." Cal knew that if that was the problem causing Buffy's headache, then he couldn't leave her at all, not even to get water or something similar.

Buffy Stratford

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Buffy Stratford
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:11 PM

The Buffster

Age / 14 | Height / 5'3

Pronouns / She/Her/Hers

Blood Type / Muggleborn

single girl /

Post Count/ 112

Candie | She/Her/Hers

Buffy stared at Caleb blankly as he popped off with his reply about her already having a boyfriend. How could he say such a hurtful thing? She did mean what she was saying to him...didn't she? Buffy couldn't really tell what was happening anymore to be honest. Her head had been pounding for a bit now and her vision was obviously being affected by it. She kept seeing things that weren't really there. She still couldn't figure out why Caleb's face looked soo funny. He didn't have blue eyes, so why was she seeing them on him now? And he didn't have blond hair. However, Caleb had both at the moment and it was confusing the hell out of her, making her head hurt more. Buffy couldn't figure out why he would say she had a boyfriend already....unless he wasn't making that part up. If that was the case, then why wasn't her said boyfriend doing anything about her flirting with someone else? She had to imagine that if she did already have a boyfriend as he claimed, said boyfriend would be yelling at the two of them....wouldn't he? Buffy had no idea what was real anymore.

Buffy frowned at the idea that she could be the victim of the awful person who had been poisoning people there at the school. "like, you think whoever did this like put Love Potion in the stink bomb they let off in the hallway?" she asked him, feeling very sick to her stomach. What kind of person could do that to soo many people? Their awful potion wrecked soo many people's lives and for what? Entertainment value? They were bored? The brunette little Pukwudgie just didn't understand the whole reason for doing it. If Cal was right and he seemed to think he was, then Buffy may have just inadvertantly damaged any relationship she might have had with the boyfriend Caleb mentioned. Blonde hair and blue eyes with dimples came to mind again. Oh Gods NO! Sawyer!! Her poor beloved Sawyer!!

In the clouds of her poisoning, Buffy had nearly forgotten all about her beloved boyfriend. How could she forget about someone soo dear to her? Buffy found herself starting to tear up as she listened to Caleb's theories. Her eyes tearing up with regret on top of everything else made Buffy's head hurt worse. "Like, I didn't drink much today so that could be like a possibility," she told him softly, her heart shattering into itty bitty pieces. How could she ever make this all up to Sawyer? She was still holding onto Caleb's arm to stay upright. "Like, I need to go lie down," she told her, her brain trying to pound it's way out of her skull. "Like, I don't feel soo well," she told him, her voice cracking a bit from the pain.

Caleb Rowan

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  one & the same Tallygarunga - The Australian Potterverse