Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

***NAVIGATION BUTTONS***
Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Sunday Strolls, Closed: Lotta
Charlie Antonin
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 08:12 PM

Age / 16

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Boston

Bewitched / by a Swedish witch

Author Alias / Tyler

Timezone/ EDT

Post Count/ 129

Now that the Massachusetts weather cycle had ticked in a positive direction for more than a week, Charlie decided to go for a walk around and then a picnic in the courtyard. He'd packed a couple sandwiches for himself and Lotta. He wanted to spend time with her again this summer, though maybe it made sense for them to only get together in Sweden since his home life was well all over the place to say the least. His parents also weren't huge fans of Lotta. His dad tried to level on it, but his mom was completely overruling him and Charlie on Charlie's own independence.

Charlie sat on a bench in front of the main doors waiting for Lotta. Things were so good between them and he wanted to keep that momentum going. Charlie just loved being around her so much. He was a little apprehensive about what the inevitability of his graduation next year would mean for their relationship, but he kept that on the backburner. Hopefully, it wouldn't affect them at all. That would be the ideal, and then when she was done with school and he had a little money, they could go wherever and see everything. And then after that...who knows? Of course it was way in the future and a million different things could happen, but still, Charlie liked thinking about it.

Lotta Gardie

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Lotta Gardie
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:18 PM

none

Age / 14 (15)

Blood Type / Pureblood

Hometown / Coven in Sweden

Single /

Author Alias / Sarah/Kiva

Timezone/ EST

Post Count/ 137

Lotta was excited to spend some alone time with Charlie. They spent plenty of time together, of course, but this was like a date day and that always made her exceptionally happy. She had been making sure to spend time with Agda, Eira, and Niamh too so that she didn’t neglect her relationships with them. On top of that, she was getting to know Kyara better and she was trying to be more open for her whenever she needed someone to talk to. She was going through some things and even though Lotta may not fully understand all of it, she was certainly going to lend a supporting hand, shoulder, and ear when she could.

But, she still made sure she had plenty of time for Charlie, especially since the school year was coming closer to the end and she may not have a chance to see him over the summer. Lotta had difficulty liking Charlie’s family and she knew that they didn’t like her no matter how hard she tried to be nice to them. She just could never really understand their stance on him and magic or why they were so cruel to him for no other reason than to control him. It bothered her greatly that he had to deal with that and all she wanted was for him to be happy.

In what could only be seen as her signature style of a homely looking spring dress, a pair of black flats and a cardigan sweater over her dress. Her mousy brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her face was devoid of makeup as per usual, Lotta left the school with a bright smile on her face and made her way over to where Charlie was seated. “Sorry, were you waiting long?” She asked as she trotted towards him.

OOC: This is roughly what the dress would look like.
dress

Charlie Antonin
Agda Gardie Niamh Chevalier Kyara Valentino - for mentions

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Charlie Antonin
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:33 AM

Age / 16

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Boston

Bewitched / by a Swedish witch

Author Alias / Tyler

Timezone/ EDT

Post Count/ 129

As soon as Charlie saw Lotta, he perked right up and felt a now familiar and friendly warm and fuzzy sensation fill him up. "Hej vacker." He said happily. "I didn't wait long at all, plus I'm enjoying nice weather for once, so I can't complain even if I did. Charlie picked himself up, and extended his free hand to interlace it with one of Lotta's. It was something he had gotten comfortable with before they were dating, and now it was just an automatic response to being around her. "Your dress is very nice, is it new? I'm not sure if I've seen it before." It was entirely possible he had, it had been some time since it was last warm weather dress season.

"I packed a picnic, which I hope is alright. We could go back inside to eat, but I thought it was a waste of beautiful weather to eat indoors. Also, with summer coming fast and furious...I wanted to enjoy like real alone time. Just us, y'know? Not that our friends aren't great, but like spending time with just you is special to me." Charlie shrugged. "At least that's the best explanation of my thought process I can come up with at the moment."

Lotta Gardie

ooc: Hej vacker = Hello beautiful

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/