Welcome to Ilvermorny

This is Atop Mount Greylock, a modern day Ilvermorny rpg. At Greylock, we ignore the existence of the characters of Harry Potter and create all original characters so that we can be free to play in the world created by our Queen, JKR.

Male Student of the Month
Female Student of the Month
Staff Character of the Month
Town Character of the Month
Couple of the Month
Duo of the Month
Author of the Month
New Author of the Month

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME IN PROPER CAPS.

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

A Dangerous (Wo)Man
Mae O'Reilly
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 06:16 PM

Age / 31

Blood Type / Muggleborn

Hometown / Manhattan, NYC

In love with herself /

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 43

warning: cursing ~ mood music

Ilvermorny’s moving stairs and Mae never really got along well. Somehow she always ended up on a trick stair or a staircase that didn’t help her get to the place she wanted. It almost made her think that the stairs weren’t randomized, but had a conscious of their own. The potion professor actually wanted to get some food in the Grand Hall, however, the staircase she was standing on was suddenly going to the highest floor of the castle. “You got to be kidding me.

Did the stairs really have no conscious? She could almost bet that the stairs were punishing her for painting them in the ugliest colors that existed during her 4th year at the wizarding school. A loud sigh erupted from her mouth when she finally arrived at the uppermost floor. With the face of an old man, climbing a hundred steps she arrived and immediately went on some stairs to go down. Unfortunately, the stairs suddenly weren’t stairs anymore. It turned into a slide the moment she stepped with her foot on it. So, the professor tumbled down and ended up at the wall with her ass in the air. She wanted to say some sassy remarks to scare away the potential watchers. However, she was distracted by a weird yet familiar laugh. A laugh she remembered from a decade ago. “That bitch

Out of anger, Mae forgot all her pain and stood up, inspecting her surroundings with eagle eyes. Well, not all of her environment. She was pretty much observing every painting that would have been able to see her fall. Then she finally spotted the devil herself. In an impressionist painting a floor below, an old lady was laughing at her. It was evident that the lady didn’t belong in that particular painting. Had she been following Mae the entire time? Furiously, the redhead went down the stairs to meet the female dog face-to-face.

The professor wasn’t aware that someone was watching, so she punched the wall next to the painting with the lady in it. “ Beatrice, nice to see you after all these years,” Mae’s smile was as fake as it could be, “Like back then, I won’t be afraid to visit your painting and rip it to pieces or perhaps burn it this time.” The moving painting stopped laughing, her eyes wide open. “I thought so,” the woman took a step backward with a mischievous smile on her face. Nobody could mess with her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 04:34 AM

Cutter

Age / 36

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / London, England

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 28

What a bloody nightmare. Honestly, Cutter was surprised he was allowed to stay after the recent disaster. But he had no recollection of his obsessive behaviour, and thankfully he didn't really hurt anyone. Sure, he seemed to scare a few, but they could see it was completely out of character for him. Undying love? Never again. Break up a relationship? He would never be so cruel after his experiences. Blow every bit of his money on a woman? Good hell, no. Cutter didn't believe a word anyone said about him, but he knew it was true, from the memories he saw in their heads. He offered to down a truth potion and admit to his genuine lack of memory of the events and apologized for his behaviour. He didn't apologize as often as he really should, but he didn't need the working relationships in the school to be strained, either. If he was out of character again (and he certainly hoped it would never happen again.) there was an open invitation to blast him with whatever necessary to incapacitate him.

Patrolling the school was getting easier as he was still learning his way around the place. In many ways it was similar to Hogwarts with the moving staircases and countless portraits littering the walls. But the layout was so very different and took time getting used to. Cutter was also slowly developing relationships with the people in the paintings around the school, as the offered many more sets of eyes on the students, as well as directions. He was still learning who was trustworthy, though. He was seeking directions from a polite man in one portrait, while waiting for a staircase to approach the landing he was on.

The pleasant conversation was cut short, when out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a body tumbling down a staircase and laughing echoed throughout the hall. His first thought - some numpty bully just pushed another student down the stairs and found it funny. He couldn't wait, Cutter lept from the landing onto the approaching staircase, climbed onto the banister and thrust himself towards the next closest one heading up. He nearly missed, but managed to grab hold of the handrail. He had to reach the victim quickly! He pulled himself up over the railing and darted up the stairs to find it wasn't a student and the laughter was coming from a woman in a painting.

Cutter rolled his eyes, leaned his large muscular body up against the nearby banister and folded his arms across his chest. At least he had a moment to catch his breath, as he watched the potions professor threaten Beatrice.
"You know... When I arranged to stay 'ere and suss out bullies, I didn't expect to report a professor, pasting a painting." He raised a brow and smirked at the gorgeous woman. His gaze slowly dragged down her body and back up again to her face. "But, hearing you threaten arson is kinda hot." His lip curled a little higher.

Mae O'Reilly

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mae O'Reilly
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 11:28 AM

Age / 31

Blood Type / Muggleborn

In love with herself /

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 43

Had the owner of the sexy voice seen her elegant fall? Mae hoped not because of nobody that hot could ever see those moments in her life. It was a frustration for her brain if she would find out that he didn’t. Throughout her travels, she always made sure to look like the best version of herself in front of hot people. Female, male, or non-binary, she didn’t care. Hot was for every gender hot. Besides writing for The Bezoaria and her book, her other goal was to enjoy her twenties as much as possible. That goal had luckily been achieved. Some consequences were however that people didn’t like her commitment issues and she had to run away from the responsibilities that others expected of her.

Careful and slow, her body went back to a posture that was more representable for the scruffy man in front of her. The beard surrounding his lips was totally fit her type. “I know,” Her hand went effortlessly through her hair to fix it a bit from the fall “Just wait until you hear me to blow up her painting with one of my potions.” The seductive gaze in her eyes followed the male’s body from head to toe. The British accent gave her chills, she loved it. The fake ginger totally ignored the reaction of Beatrice when she heard about what else Mae could do with her painting.
I’m flattered that you actually recognize me as a professor.” The male seemed to be almost as tall as a door, if not taller. The height difference between the two adults would be impressive to see. The professor could have easily been mistaken for a student with her height. Well, a very mature-looking student. “I don’t think, we’ve already formally met each other.” The redhead stretched her hand out to him, inviting a handshake, “I’m Mae O’Reilly, and single.” A subconscious wink was a part of the greeting.

You’re the Auror in charge of bullies, right?” From his physicals and his words, she could tell that he was experienced in the field. Besides, she hadn’t seen him in the staff room or at the staff table during dinner. “Too bad, that you can’t expel me. Would love for you to put handcuffs on me.” The woman leaned against the part of the wall where she had punched it. Behind her, the painting she threatened was a bit emptier than before. Beatrice had fled after hearing her say some dangerous stuff. Mae crossed her arms underneath her chest. Perhaps to show some of her assets a bit better. Perhaps to brace herself for an interesting conversation.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kyle "Cutter" Ramsay
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:36 PM

Cutter

Age / 36

Blood Type / Halfblood

Hometown / London, England

Single /

Author Alias / Cutter

Timezone/

Post Count/ 28

He chuckled, picturing just how destructive the woman could be to the painting. She could be trouble for him, but in a way he always enjoyed, especially with the way she was looking at him. Bloody hell, she was gorgeous.
Cutter smirked as she expressed her surprise. Of course, unless she was an Occlumens, he would have no trouble determining that she was a professor. He was swimming around in her head as they spoke and he liked what he saw. She was a lot like him, looking for a good time, not a commitment.

Cutter accepted the offer to shake her hand with a firm grip and then stepped back to appreciate the view in front of him.
"Cutter Ramsay. Terminally single." It amused him that her introduction would include the fact that she was single. Since he wasn't into wrecking relationships, that was good news. Of course, how bad would it be to hook up with a willing professor? It honestly spelled disaster, after whatever turned him into a nutcase over Amelle. If a casual fling went sideways, he would be kicked out of the school. But, damn, it would be fun and the sort of trouble he often found himself in.

"Ya know, I don't need to arrest you, to put you in handcuffs." He grinned as his brows wiggled suggestively and he kept glancing at her assets. "Of course, I should probably lie low for a while, after what I've been through." Was... was he learning from his experiences? That can't be right.

Mae O'Reilly

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mae O'Reilly
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 02:24 PM

Age / 31

Blood Type / Muggleborn

In love with herself /

Author Alias / Reanie

Timezone/ CET

Post Count/ 43

Well, nice to officially meet you, Cutter. I bet I can cure your terminal singleness even if it is for only a sec.” The word ‘boundaries’ didn’t exist in Mae’s dictionary. She had never been a homewrecker though, at least not intentionally. There was once an Australian man that had fooled her. Well, the day that she found out, she left the country immediately. For her other relationship during her travels, she had no limits. Well, the only limit was developing the relationship into something that wanted more commitment, like marriage. However, in her many relationships, she had never found an Auror in the small collection of wizards and witches. The woman always wanted to have a passionate relationship with one. So she wasn’t going back away from the opportunity that stood right in front of her. The negative thing about elite wizard cops was that they didn’t have a particular uniform that is what she liked about the non-maj world, so many men and women in uniform.

Oh, that sounds inviting,” the professor came a step closer to Cutter with a charming, mischievous smile. Her hand put some locks of her hair behind her ear before continuing to caress the man’s chest. “Just tell me when.” The woman bit her lip when she felt that the male had quite some muscles underneath his shirt. Unfortunately what he said next took her by surprise. Nonetheless, it wasn’t noticeable in her flirtatious look.

Lie low? Did you hurt someone’s heart?” Was there another staff member that this sexy blonde was flirting with? Well, it seemed to be over, so Mae could have some fun instead of them. “You must have broken a lot of hearts. Don’t worry, mine is already in pieces,” she said seductively, hoping that mr. Ramsay knew what she was suggesting.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Top Sites The Treehouse  

/